To Bask in Breastford Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." they moaned.

She watched as even their facial expressions grew similar. Coach Dick reached around to Brooke's tits and began squeezing one of her massive jugs. Brittany then found her own body turning itself in order to grant her coach access to one of her busty melons as his arm snaked its way around her body. His hand found one of her tits and she felt his fingers sink into her titflesh...coaxing her to moan in perfect harmony with himself and Brooke.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh............!" the three moaned together.

All three had looks of complete passion on their faces as Coach Dick humped into Brooke and thrust his dick into her; his hands taking a boob from both girls and grasping at their abundant jugflesh as they all three moaned in ecstasy. He held the two busty blondes tightly against him; their faces pressed against his as they breathed heavily and let the moment overcome them.

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......Uuuuuuuuuhhhh.....Uuuuhhhh! UUUUUHHH! UHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ahhhhhhhh......ahhhh.....uhhhh....ah..."