To Be A Gangsta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her clit, trying to make her cum, I was too successful. She came hard, pussy squeezing my cock as she twisted on top of me. She slowly pulled herself off me, smiling, "Looks like you held off too long, tough break kid."

"You're joking... right?" I was a little worried.

"I don't know what are you gong to do for me?" Evil bitch.

"I'll just have to break out my undeniable charm. I am, of course, the greatest player ever to walk the face of the Earth, perhaps you've heard of my exploits? There was..." None can withstand my mojo.

"Okay shut up, I'll do it!" Wendy dipped her head to my engorged meat and wrapped her lips around it. A few slurps and I informed her that the moment had come. She set my cock on the tip of her tongue and me jerked off while foundling my balls. In a moment I groaned and spurted my load onto her tongue. She crawled up my body and tilted back my head with her hands.

She bent as if to kiss me but when I opened my mouth she slowly let my cum pour from her mouth into mine, onto my waiting tongue. The white goo piled on it and slid towards the back of my throat. Her searching tongue followed the cum into my willing mouth.

"Swallow your jizz." Did she need to ask? I smiled as I gulped it down. Then Wendy pressed her lips against mine and we curled up. Wendy looked me in the eyes.

"Don't you feel a little, ah, humiliated or degraded by all this?" Wendy asked.

"Why should I?"

"Well..."

"Don't get all girly on me Wendy. Somethings only degrading if you lose your self respect or the respect of others."

"Well maybe you did." Wendy smirked.

"Oh yeah? How about this, tomorrow after work you can cook me dinner, then suck my cock and I'll fuck you for five minutes, cum, and go to sleep." I love sarcasm.

"How about we don't and say we did? But yes, If you had tried to get in my pants in the normal way I'd have thought you were a prick and told you I wouldn't perform said duties. Now set the alarm."

I must say both of us having to go to work at the same time is most convenient.

There's a moral to this story ya know. Any thing is possible if you put your mind to it, but it's better to be lucky then good.

12