To Be Frank Ch. 01

Story Info
She grows into womanhood.
1.6k words
4.26
25.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

“Uhhhhnnnnnnnnn!” I moaned as Karl slipped in and out of me, thrusting away on top as I lay underneath. Within moments he’d pulled out of my pussy and shot his spunk all over my stomach and tits.

“Whew, Kate, you’re the best!” he said as he rolled off and sat on the edge of my bed.

Moments later he was dressed, kissing me quickly and walking off home, leaving me waiting for my parents and kid brother to get back from the shops. Why was it always the same, I thought. I hated Karl, really disliked him, but there wasn’t anything I could do. His family and mine were really close, my father and his best buddies, and it had been our fate since children to go out together, and the families expected us to get engaged and married at some stage in the near future.

Sadly it had all gone wrong from me as Karl matured. He’d grown into a hulking young man, broody and with hidden depths, his mother said. I thought he was shallower than the local paddling pool. He was my opposite. Sporty, where I just enjoyed games, and he was much slower than I in school, lacking even a basic sense of humour so I couldn’t even enjoy his company too much. Even sex was bad as he always thought of himself. Although I’d been on the pill for some time he always insisted on withdrawing and coming over me. I think he’d seen too many ‘money shots’ on the porno videos he and his friends swapped so often.

I was too scared to do anything for fear of upsetting the family applecart, though.

The phone rang, jolting me out of my reverie.

“Kate speaking” I said into the receiver.

“Hi Frank” came the voice of Tim, my study buddy, at the other end. He always called me Frank, after I’d told him my middle name was Frances. It was his special name for me. I knew he’d held a candle for me ever since we were young, and as we grew up we found out that we had the same school interests and could help each other study and improve, getting better marks and greater understanding, with the goal of a good university place in mind.

“It’s Sunday, and we’re doing geomorphology later, yeah?” he asked.

“Ah, shit!” I exclaimed. “I forgot. No mind, just come on over in a half hour, OK?” Gives me time to clean up I thought, aware that I was still lying naked on my bed, with Karl’s rapidly cooling deposit drying in streaks on my stomach and breasts. “See you soon.”

I grabbed my dressing gown and hopped into the bathroom. Turning on the shower I jumped in for a quick wash down, getting rid of the evidence and smell of my earlier sex session. I washed my blonde shoulder-length hair, rinsing and allowing the suds to run over my tight 34B breasts, using my hands to brush the soap off my little brown nipples. I soaped myself up and washed the semen from my front, then cleaned my shaven pussy.

Drying myself off, I heard the car pull into the driveway and rushed quickly back to my room to pull on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, mischievously leaving out my underwear. At just 18 my breasts and bum were pert enough to not need hiding or help. I pulled out my A level textbooks and tried hard to think about glacier effects on landscapes instead of the coming visit from Tim.

Tim was the same age as me, and we’d known each other through the local church for years. He was around 5 feet 10, well-built without being too bulky, short dark hair (although he’d been growing it after the fashion of his rock heroes recently – I’d have to tell him it suited him shorter soon) and the most piercing long-lashed blue eyes I’d ever seen on a guy. If Karl hadn’t been in the frame I swear I’d have jumped him long ago, and he me, but I was taken and he had too much respect for other people, whoever they were, to think making a move, I thought.

I grabbed a sandwich as my mother unpacked the groceries while my brother Richard and Dad went into the garage to check his bike gears. I wasn’t interested in family tea round the table and made the excuse that I had to study.

Minutes afterward, Tim arrived, parking his bike outside and wandering in to my room, sent up by my mother, who saw nothing crude in me studying in my bedroom with a boy, as she, like everyone else, just assumed that Karl and I were an item with no extra interest. With September being mild, he was wearing his standard jean shorts and a Def Leppard t-shirt.

“Hey Frank” he greeted me with his usual peck on the cheek, his body language telling me a completely different story to his actions as he edged quickly yet reluctantly out of my personal zone. He took the spare chair next to my desk and the next three hours passed like lightning as we discussed moraine, striations, U valleys and glacial lakes.

As ever it was torture having this handsome guy just inches away, and the contact between our bodies was more than accidental. He kept stealing glances at my breasts, and I found myself encouraging him, stretching more than was necessary so he could see them strain against my t-shirt. I felt so close to him when we studied; he was quick, he could explain anything easily, he made me laugh, and most especially, he made me horny.

Eventually the time came for Tim to go home and me to go to bed. I helped him get his backpack together and walked him down the stairs. The family were watching TV in the lounge, Dad’s guffaw sounding through the closed door denoting some inane comedy show on the idiot box. I was reaching for the front door handle when Tim wrapped his arms around me to hug me goodbye.

I don’t know why I did what I did next.

Hugging him back I tilted my head up until our lips were nearly touching. “’Bye” I whispered, then kissed him, full on the lips.

His reaction was exactly what I hoped for. Opening his mouth, he kissed me back, his tongue mingling with mine as we frenched each other. My arms came up behind his back as he dropped his hands to my butt, drawing me in closer. As I felt my nipples grow erect, I could also feel the rush of blood to his groin as his penis hardened against me.

I knew he couldn’t feel a panty-line as he kneaded my ass, and it was obvious that he was in his own heaven judging by the feel of the cock in front of me. He kept on kissing me as one hand slowly came round, then up my t-shirt to cup my left breast through the thin cotton, gently teasing the nipple. I almost orgasmed on the spot

I cut the kiss. “Not here, not now” I whispered. You have to go, I have to sleep.”

He looked confused as I gently removed his hand.

“Hey, my timing isn’t everything” I explained. “I’m sorry for starting that when I did.” As an encouragement I smiled and quickly squeezed his hardness through his shorts, being rewarded by his sharp gasp and the twitch of his cock.

I kissed him quickly once more and opened the door.

Minutes later I was on the phone to Vanessa, telling what had happened. Nessie and I had been friends for years too. She was dating Tim’s best friend, Paul, and I knew she’d have taken it as a personal insult if she’d found out from him instead of me, as Tim would certainly tell Paul.

“I don’t know what to do, Nessie” I cried. “I really like him, but I feel so obliged to Karl because of my parents.” What now?”

“Kate, calm down” she replied. “You’re not the first person to go through this, so think what options you have.”

We went through them. Ditching Karl was not on the menu, as I still had nearly a full year of school before the relative freedom of going to university, something I knew he’d never achieve. Likewise I wasn’t prepared to give up my study buddy Tim, as we were just too close, and I needed his company to keep me sane.

“You could always keep him on the side for now” suggested Nessie, “and I think I have just the opportunity for you two to get to now a little more about each other.”

She explained further. We were all members of the local mixed venture scout group, and the next weekend she, Paul, Tim and Anne, another good friend, were going on a tramping trip in North Wales as training for their Queen’s Scout award. Anne, sadly, had twisted her knee playing hockey the day before and was pulling out. Nessie wondered if I could go instead.

Two nights and days in the company of three good friends? How could I not! Parent permission was a formality as they knew all my friends and trusted them implicitly.

That night I quietly fingered myself to orgasm, rubbing my nub with one hand whilst using three fingers of the other as a makeshift cock, pushing them up my pussy. I couldn’t wait to get away for the weekend.

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers