To Be Frank Ch. 05

Story Info
She hits on Vanessa, with great results.
2.9k words
4.76
15.6k
1

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

Please feel free to read previous chapters – the following story will engage you much more if you do, although if you haven't the time, then this will stand alone as a good read, I hope.

----------------------------------------

Inside, after getting home, I got on the phone to Karl. I didn't know what I was going to say, I only knew that I really didn't want to go out with him any more, and that now was the first chance I had to tell him so.

It rang.

"Karl speaking." came the voice.

Bingo! I was hoping it wasn't his mother or father.

"Karl, it's Kate. Don't hang up, we need to talk."

There was what sounded like a resigned pause, the pause of someone with no excuses. If only he knew what I'd been up to I'm sure it would have been different.

"Karl, I know you were fucking Ann this afternoon. Besides your guilty expression and the smell in her room, she was covered in your cum, and believe me, I know that taste."

I kicked myself at letting that little titbit slip, but Karl was so ready with his excuses he missed it completely.

"Kate, Kate, I can explain…. I just went round to say hi, and one thing led to another. She led me on. I couldn't help myself. It didn't mean anything..."

The words tumbled out, one after the other, none making sense. I was listening to the ravings of a totally guilty man, caught virtually in flagrente delecto.

"Shut up, Karl" I interrupted, with a quietness that I didn't know I had, my voice stopping him mid-track. "You betrayed me, I found out, and that is it. We're through. I'm going to tell my parents that you dumped me, and you'd better say the same, otherwise I will make damn sure that everyone knows I caught you fucking Ann, including your parents." I could make no greater threat to Karl, his parents being the roost-rulers they were, and both of us knew it.

There was another long pause.

"You're right. We're through."

I put the phone down without adding another word. My coming of age was truly happening, and I was losing my early teen link to my first boyfriend, the one who'd also, up until this last weekend, also been my only fuck. I felt no sorrow, just a numb emptiness that told me I'd been under his spell too long, and that I'd just made the best and biggest decision in my life.

I called Nessie, and explained what I'd seen, but not what I'd done or the secret I now shared with Ann and Richard, and then told her about my conversation with Karl afterward. As ever, she was totally supportive, the perfect girlfriend, backing me without questioning.

I left talking to Tim till school the next day, when I collared him in the library at a quiet study carroll near the back in the sixth form area, out of bounds to the juniors.

"Karl and I are through."

"You WHAT" Tim jerked his head up, the look in his eyes one of total astonishment. "Really?"

"No, I'm making it up. What do you think?" Teen sarcasm is the worst, I knew.

His expression was one of mingled hope, exhilaration, fear, love, expectation.

"Where does that leave us?" The trepidation was obvious. He must have thought I'd keep him on the secret side as I lived my life. I had to stop that.

"Tim, I am so in love with you. I'm really pleased Karl and I are finished. Last weekend meant a lot to me, and I want to see where we can go as a couple. Will that be okay with you?" I finished my sentence in my best little girl lost voice.

He reached up and hugged me to him, completely breaking the school's two-foot rule, brought in to keep randy teenagers off each other. Luckily there were no teachers around to see, so I leant in for the deep kiss his mouth was offering, our tongues meeting, and the resultant brain engagement releasing the hormones so closely associated with sex. I broke it off before my legs gave way.

"See you."

**************

+Just over a month later.+

**************

I'm in my bedroom, slightly tight, with a giggling Vanessa. Paul's parents are away, but they've told him it's okay to get some friends around for a hallowe'en party. Paul being Paul, he's decided it must be fancy dress. Nessie and I have been to the costume shop, and walked out with our costumes. Nessie has a Morticia outfit, all very goth, and very in keeping with her pale complexion, large chest and extraordinarily long legs. I've also gone for something suitable, and have an elf outfit, with feathered hat, green buttoned tunic, mini skirt, and matching tights I've bought to complete the ensemble.

We've made excuses to parents about stopping over, and Tim's also coming. I've been seeing him steadily for the last few weeks, and our relationship (and the love making) gets better every day.

My parents being out, we're trying these costumes on, matching our dress-up session with a quarter bottle of vodka Nessie has stolen from her father's cabinet. Both of us have stripped to our underwear and put costumes on, taking turns to admire ourselves and each other in my full-length dress mirror.

"It's no good, Nessie", I say. "this material's so thin you can't help but see the outlines."

With that I disrobed, the elf tunic and skirt hitting the floor, then I stood, wobbling with vodka effects, on each leg as I removed the tights, then my panties, then my bra. I finished my routine by putting the skirt and tunic back on and checking myself in the mirror once more. Besides the very obvious projection of my now unfettered nipples, the overall silhouette was much more pleasing.

"That's better" I said to myself, then started to take my costume off again, intending to dress back into my jeans and t-shirt.

As I finished removing what little I was wearing, I became aware of Nessie sat up on my bed, looking thoroughly surprised.

"What?"

"You're going to go…. just in your outers?" Nessie conveyed outrage, combined with an amused approval.

"Yes" I said. "Never liked tights – too sweaty, so if I leave my knickers at home at least my crotch might be able to breathe. Likewise, look at my tits. I don't need a bra when they're this size." I cupped myself as I said this, enhancing my small breasts by squeezing them together under my top.

Nessie stood up, next to me, looking over my shoulder at my nude reflection in the mirror. She reached behind herself and unzipped her full length 'Morticia' robe, letting it fall around her. She stood in her black underwear.

"I wish I had your breasts" She said. "They're so perfect. So petite, so young, so firm. They look great with your tanned body too."

I was surprised she'd even noticed my breasts next to her own and said so. "I wish I had yours, Nessie, they're great. Good size, sitting nicely, womanly and very adult compared to my small girl versions. Your pale skin sets off your green eyes and brown hair better too."

I felt I had to follow up her compliment further. "I wish I had your legs, Nessie. They're so long, so slender, so grown-up."

"I wish I had yours, Kate." Nessie stared down at my butt. "Your legs are just right. Mine feel too long, but yours are just right, and they lead up to that great little bum you have."

"Your bum's better." I replied. "Your butt's fuller, more rounded, nicer, and mine's just undeveloped. I can hardly keep my jeans up without a belt, my bum's so flat."

Nessie looked at me in the mirror, and I could see her gaze fall to my mound. "Your pussy is much nicer too," she said, quietly, almost whispering. "So flat, so hidden, so smooth."

I'd be the first person to admit that I don't have much of a mons, and that my labia are very straight and underdone, giving the effect that I have just a small slit between my legs. The way I keep it shaven adds to the effect, but that's what I like so that's what I do.

I turned to Nessie, and hiked her undies down so I could her pussy properly. "Yours is much more womanly," I said critically as I stared closely. You have good pubes, you have a good bump and great lips, from what I can see."

Nessie held my shoulders. "I just wish it was more like yours," she whispered.

I giggled. "Listen to us. We're both actually quite happy with the body God gave us, but both us want something else – each other's body." I realised as soon as I said it that the statement could be read two ways, and desperately trying to make it sound like an off-the-cuff comment added. "There's one way I can help."

"Help what?" Vanessa asked curiously.

"Make your pussy more like mine. Lie back on the bed – I'll be back in a minute."

I quickly pulled on my panties and t-shirt, just in case, and rushed out on my mission. On returning to Nessie I laid my tools out – a bowl of warm water, a damp face cloth, my razor and shave foam, a pair of nail scissors and a towel.

"Lie on the towel" I instructed, in a voice that brooked no dissent. Nessie obeyed automatically, her breasts swollen in her bra, but otherwise as naked as the day she was born. She parted her legs instinctively, as I picked up the scissors.

I knelt between her legs, working closely with the scissors, slowly snipping off Nessie's long pubic hair to reveal the treasure beneath. Nessie, not being able to see, lay back eyes closed, perhaps partly embarrassed at having her best friend perform such an intimate act upon her.

Eventually I'd taken her hair back, and I applied the shave cream, squirting it onto my fingers and spreading it around her pubic area, eliciting a gasp from helpless Nessie. Picking up my razor I started to shave off the remaining roots, clearing the blade in my water bowl. Each stroke removed the cream, slowly exposing her stubble-free pussy to my close gaze.

I used my free hand to keep her skin taut as I shaved her, slowly getting closer to her lips, until eventually I'd finished. I leant over, grabbed the face cloth and wiped her clean, removing all last traces of shave cream and finally exposing her perfect pussy. She had a pronounced mound, and her prominent labia creased the length of her now-damp slit, slightly parted and flushed with the excitement of the close attention I'd given her.

Nessie started to get up, but my hand on her stomach pushed her back onto the bed.

"One more thing." I said, firmly.

I got up and went to my chest of drawers, collecting my bottle of baby oil. I squeezed a little onto my fingers and went back to the bed, kneeling next to it so that my face was near hers. My hand went to her freshly exposed pussy, and I slowly rubbed the baby oil in.

"Just to prevent a shaving rash" I whispered. I massaged the oil in, using vertical strokes which took my fingers either side of her slit.

"That tickles," Nessie giggled.

"Sorry." I quickly stopped, moving my hand every so slightly away from her hot cunt.

"Mmmmm. I didn't say stop!" Nessie murmured in my ear.

Looking at her, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, with an expression close to rapture, I figured it was a now or never moment.

My hand went back to delivering its ministrations. My middle finger delved between her folds, into her slit, and upward across her clitoris. The reaction was instant and immediate. Nessie's legs drew up and outward in an involuntary response to this stimulation, as her arms gripped the sheets and her head went back, exposing her long, slender neck and wide-open mouth.

I couldn't resist any longer. I covered her lips with my own, even as my middle finger sought her vagina. I kissed her, repeatedly, quickly. Little teasing kisses on the lip, mouth slightly open, testing, to see if I'd gauged things right, to see if I could get a response.

I did. Nessie started kissing me right back, one arm coming around my back to draw me closer to her. Our tongues met, crossed, circled and withdrew. She let out a ragged sigh as I introduced a second finger into her most intimate area, to join the first. At the same time my thumb started to massage her clit, to give her maximum pleasure. Her pussy was tight, feeling about as tight as mine did with two of my fingers inside, and I wondered how she managed with Paul's cock, whether it hurt, and (oh, how I wanted to know) what it might feel like inside me.

We continued French kissing, and Nessie's hand rubbed me slowly up and down my back through my t-shirt. Eventually I decided my knees had had enough of the floor, and I broke the kiss, withdrawing my hand. I gently removed her arm from round me, and pulled my t-shirt over my head, exposing once more my small breasts, little nipples pointing to the sky. Standing, I also took off my panties, so my straight slit was exposed too. Nudging her, I lay down on my bed next to her. My arm went round her back to remove her bra, the last article of clothing between us, and for the first time I got a close-up view of Nessie's tits. They were big, at least a 'D' cup, and her nipples were large, swollen now with lust, and surrounded by a pale pink aureole at least an inch across, easily twice as much as my acorn-brown ones. Even with their size, Nessie's taut teen body held them well, and there was little sag as she lay on her back, staring into my eyes.

We kissed again, an arm around each other, and each of us started tracing a path down the other's body. My hand went over her breasts, touching, kneading, tickling. I briefly tweaked her nipple, then, palm flat, continued my journey downward across the slight swell of her belly, and back to her freshly shaven snatch. Nessie spent much more time on my tits, tracing lazy circles round my budding nipples, then slowly compressing them between finger and thumb, releasing, and beginning the process again. As we kissed, I was in ecstasy.

I was more than ready when Nessie decided she'd paid enough attention to my breasts, and sighed deeply as she caressed me, rubbing my flat stomach and then – oh! finally! – reaching my pussy. My leg was raised, knee off the bed, with my foot drawn up to give Nessie easy access. She caressed my mound, cupping it and feeling my heat and dampness. As one finger traced the outline of my slit I moaned, wanting her to hear as well as feel my need.

Nessie took the hint. Her finger pushed lightly, parting my slit and putting her at the entrance to my tunnel. I was wet and willing, and my hand covered hers, guiding her questing finger inside me.

"Oh, God, that's good." I groaned.

I lowered my mouth onto hers once more, and we gently fingered each other as we kissed. My stance meant I was leaning into her, and our breasts were touching, conveniently enough at nipple level, which added a new dimension.

I thrust a second finger inside Nessie, and she responded in kind, adding to my pleasure.

Our hands quickened, instinct guiding us, thumbs on each other's love buttons as we fingered each other to an earthquake of a climax, sighing deeply as our mouths and tongues locked together, arms embracing, hugging and making one simultaneous orgasm out of our separate bodies.

"Oh, wow!" I breathed.

Nessie sighed. "Whew," she said. "I've never done anything like that before." She looked up into my eyes, reached forward and kissed me once more. "I'm glad it was you though."

I smiled back at her, looking into her eyes, then kissing her back. "That's what friends are for."

We hugged again.

"I saw you watching us." Nessie said into my shoulder, from our hug position. "Up in the mountains when I was fucking Paul. It was really erotic to think I'd turned you on, and then to see Tim come and take you from behind."

I was stunned. I'd thought Nessie hadn't been interested in anything other than the fat penis inside her. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "That was a really intimate moment. I didn't mean to pry."

"No problem," replied Nessie, hugging me closer. "I enjoyed the audience, and when I told Paul about it later he was just as excited." She giggled. "he screwed me so hard afterward he made me sore, and I've never had to swallow so much spunk."

A plan was beginning to form in my mind. I checked the time, and jumped up.

"Nessie, we've got to get moving. We need to shower and change for the party." Maybe we can continue this later." I looked down at her beautiful, naked body, and plunged on regardless. "With Tim and Paul."

Nessie smiled as her eyes took in my form. "That sounds like a great idea."

We showered together, lazily washing each other, and one thing led to another, with us both sharing another quick orgasm, lips locked together, legs trembling, in the bathroom.

-------------------------------------

Vote, or comment - all welcome.

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers