To Be Frank Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

Immediately, I felt Vanessa push Tim from within her, and as she pushed Paul out from behind me, she rolled on top, so that her lips were straight over my face. She buried her head between my legs, and I felt her lips enclose my little slit, her tongue probing over my clit, between my legs, into my vagina as she collected her boyfriends cum. Tim's deposit was already leaking from her as I reached up with my head to kiss her cunt. Between her labia I could taste both she and he. Nessie's pussy musk and Tim's semen made a heady aroma between them, and I greedily licked up all traces of the deposit he'd made deep inside her, paying attention to her clit as best I could. It felt odd, but quite perfectly right, to be lapping up my boyfriend's semen from my girlfriend's hole as she did the same to me.

The tongue action we got going set us off once more, and, truly satiated, I collapsed as Nessie rolled off me. I found Tim next to me, holding me, hugging me, kissing me. He was spent as well, his dick a shadow of its former self.

"Oh guys, we can't do that too often." I said. "I'll die of lust!"

"That was truly great" was Tim's comment.

"Any time guys, I loved that", Nessie replied.

"Likewise Kate" Paul breathed.

Tim and I hit the spare bedroom for the remainder of the night, and I managed to tease another erection out of him, making him fuck my slick, spunk-lined pussy missionary style, real slow, as we kissed each other senseless.

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers
12