To Be Frank Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

He carried on down my body, punctuating his kisses with commentary.

"Mmm."

"Lovely ribs"

"I love this stomach"

His hands preceded his mouth to my pussy, pulling my panties down and off as he repositioned himself between my legs directly in front of my shaven slit.

"What a gorgeous pussy!" he exclaimed as he hoisted my legs over his shoulders. Next moment his lips were at mine, his tongue probing between my wet labia to uncover the treasure beneath. He tracked up from my hole until his tongue found my clitoris, which he lightly flicked with his tongue, then kissed, then caressed. I was damp, I knew, and my clit was swollen with pleasure. He opened his mouth as if trying to devour my entire cunt, his tongue bathing the whole area before he gently came back to my clit. Damn, this guy really knew how to please a girl, and I was impressed with the technique.

As a hand came up and two fingers probed to find my opening and begin exploring I finally lost control, wave after wave of pleasure enveloping me, stars in my eyes, head spinning and light, butterflies in my stomach and pins and needles all over. I orgasmed hard, my thighs clenching his head as he continued to tongue my clit to prolong my pleasure.

I came back to earth as Simon move up above me, his prick erect again and poised at the entrance to my vagina.

"Are you sure, Kate?" he asked.

I looked into his deep emerald eyes.

"More than sure, Simon." I begged him "please, put it in me." I reached between us to grasp his shaft and guide it into my wet and willing hole, which greedily swallowed him to the hilt in one thrust. I gasped aloud as he filled me, groaning. "Ohhhh, it's been too long. Ohhh that's good."

Simon was resting his upper body on his elbows, supporting his weight as he pushed into me. He leant down and kissed me as he rested inside me, his cock still, and I could feel the pulse in him as my pussy gripped him firmly. I'd forgotten that he'd not got further than this before, so I gently set up a thrust as I moved my hips to accommodate his cock, then expel it a little, and draw him inside again.

Slowly, Simon started to respond, a little unsteadily at first, then with increasing confidence as he got used to the feeling, the motion, the natural beauty of making love.

He felt great inside my love tunnel, his cock thrusting in and out to our mutual timing, his balls slapping against me as we fucked, and my hands gripped his back, my nails digging in as I wept with the joy of the sex act we were making together. He started to quicken up the pace as he felt his orgasm near, and I whispered to him.

"Come inside me, I want to feel you come."

Frantic now, his thrusts grew more urgent until he stopped dead and ejaculated in me, his semen jetting deep inside my cunt as my legs clasped him and drew him in as deep as possible.

Slowly he softened inside me as we kissed deeply.

"You'll stay the night?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Wouldn't move for all the tea in China, Kate." We lay next to each other cuddling, holding each other, still kissing.

In the background, downstairs and forgotten till now, Bob Marley looped.

"Is this love is this love is this love is this love that I'm feeling"...

*

Feel free to leave feedback, vote or drop me a line.

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers
12