To Be Frank Ch. 09

Story Info
She connects with Simon on an intercity bus.
2.6k words
4.81
10.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers

As ever, this work may be stand-alone, but it's best read with the rest for the full picture. Please feel free to vote and give me feedback, all of which is welcome.

"Hey, Kate. How about coming back home with me next weekend, see my town, meet my folks?"

We were in the main college cafeteria, grabbing a coffee and sandwich between lectures. I'd been sort of dating Simon at college in London for a while, and here he was asking if I'd like to go see Weston-Super-Mare with him and meet his parents.

"See your olds, Simon? Are you trying to tell them you're respectable?" I replied.

"Well, no." He responded, that now-familiar twinkle in his emerald eyes. "If I wanted to look respectable I'd take someone else!"

I threw my plastic drink stirrer at him, watching him duck to miss it and almost ending up wearing his coffee. I weighed up the pros and cons. A weekend out of London would be nice. It meant I wouldn't have to go home to any painful memories and I'd never been to Weston-Super-Mare, although what I knew about the place didn't inspire me. The bonus was that it was Guy Fawkes' weekend so we could take in a good fireworks display, always a plus to people like me, young, fond of bright colours, loud noises and a good night out.

"Simon, I think I'd really enjoy seeing your town and meeting your family. My only pre-requisite is that you come up and see mine some time."

"Done."

Just like that my fate was sealed. I realised then that although I'd been fucking Simon for a few weeks, I'd never asked him about his family, his siblings, or anything to do with his life before college. I'd only opened up once, when he'd surprised me with a penetrating question that I couldn't deflect. I promised myself that I'd ask more questions in future before agreeing to insane weekends away.

I let Simon book the coach tickets back to his place. Unlike most English towns, Weston (as the locals called it for short) had the advantage of an alternative to the overcrowded and unreliable National Express coach service, and Simon got us two seats on the Bakers express. No stops, under three hours, hostess service and clean, comfy seats, he said.

We ducked out of classes early that Friday and went back to our places to pack. I put my glad rags and some cold clothes (English Autumns are not warm) in a bag, and dressed in a jacket, shirt, long skirt and stockings. Simon, all jeans and woollen jumper, met me at my flat and we took the tube together to Gloucester Road, where the coach park was. I was surprised at his being laid back about our timing, but he explained on the way.

"Bakers always overbook, and more people turn up than they normally want. As they're expanding, they've always got two coaches on this run, and the first one leaves a little early, when it fills up, and the overflow get the second coach."

He was right. At the coach park we were two of only five people left waiting, and in front of us was an almost-new double-decker coach. Our driver took our bags and the stewardess, a sweet young strawberry-blonde girl who looked barely old enough to drive herself, checked tickets and told us, rather obviously, that we could sit anywhere we liked.

Our travelling partners, an older couple and a middle-aged man, all chose to sit downstairs, and we had the luxury of the top deck of a 70-seater coach to ourselves. As we reached the top of the stairs, I grabbed Simon's shirt, holding him back as I squeezed past him in the narrow aisle. "Back seat. Last one there's a loser!"

Shrieking with laughter I ran ahead and sat in the middle of the back row. Simon tried his hardest to stop me but his hand slipped as he grabbed my jacket, and for the next five minutes as we waited for any stragglers he had the torment of me whispering "loser, loser" in his ear as he sat, defenceless, next to me!

When it was clear we were the only people travelling our coach set out along the A4, heading west into the sunset. Simon and I were still the only people upstairs, and I think the idea had just crawled into his mind that this rather an advantageous position to be in, me in the middle of the back seat and he next to me. I stood to take my jacket off making a good show of stretching my tits against my shirt as I stowed it in the overhead shelving,

I leant into Simon, dragging his arm over my shoulder as I cuddled into his chest. He smelt musky, male, no aftershave, no perfume, just man, and I felt myself becoming aroused in his presence. I tried hard to squash the emotion down a little longer, knowing we had a long time ahead of us.

"Tell me about your family" I said muzzily, my words muffled by my proximity to his jumper.

"Well, my dad owns his own company, making alloy wheels, mostly successful in it's own little way, and he enjoys it. He spends a lot of time working at managing it, doing the sales and marketing and thinking up new ways to make money, as it's only a small outfit and he can't afford to hire extra executives. My mum's a nurse, she doesn't need to work really but she's never seen the sense in spending all her time at home twiddling her fingers so she still gets out there, shift work, at a home for alcoholic rehabilitation. She says as long as we don't end up there we've probably turned out all right.

"I've got an older brother, Andrew, and a younger sister, Felicity. They're both still at home. Andrew's a policeman and Fliss is still at school, doing her last exams. She wants to go to college too."

"Do you get on with your siblings?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, mostly." Simon replied. Andrew's pretty cool, got his head screwed on right and enjoys life, but Fliss is a little highly strung." He paused, as if trying to think how best to put what he had to say. "She's, like, really pretty. I mean, really really pretty, and all the guys she knows try to take advantage of that. I had a hard time trying to protect her before I left and I hope Andrew's managed to keep most of her boyfriends in line. None of them are good enough for her and I wish she could see herself in a better light and aim higher."

His words gave away more than he knew. I could tell straight away that Simon felt more for his sister than he would admit, and I couldn't help but think of my friends back home, Ann and Richard, the twins who gave to each other more than society was prepared to accept. I was intrigued. Simon's description of his little sister had me thinking about some naughty things already!

"We've got a decent house", Simon continued. "Only four bedrooms though, which means that though I've got my own room you'll be in with my little sister, if that's okay." I felt him shrug his shoulders around me. "Should have mentioned it earlier, but my parents are a bit prudish when it comes to us kids, so there's no way we can share a bed."

"That's all right Si", I replied. I've got the whole weekend enjoying your company." I squeezed his thigh with one hand. "I'm sure we'll have to time to get together."

There was a lull, as the coach hit the M4 motorway out of London and wound up to cruising speed, the engine smooth beneath us and the coach quiet around us.

I tilted my head up and kissed him. His mouth opened, greedily, and his tongue invaded mine. We French kissed, passionately, and gradually his hand found its way inside my shirt and up to my right breast. He broke the kiss for a moment.

"I love it when you don't wear a bra" He murmured, as his hand kneaded my small 34B tit, his thumb and forefinger closing round the nipple.

"uh-huh" I replied, trying to get his tongue back into my mouth while biting his top lip playfully. "No point when your breasts are small enough and perky enough to do without!"

"Dunno what my mother will think. Can you try and keep your nipples down at home?"

I broke off and looked up. Sure enough that little smile was playing across his lips and in his emerald eyes, and I knew he was teasing me again. I put my hand behind his head and pulled his lips to mine once more.

"Mmmmm" was all I could say as he kissed me deeply, his hand caressing my chest as we snogged. His hand brushed each of my breasts, starting with the underside and moving north, across my nipples and then back down. Every few strokes he'd rub one of my nipples between his finger and thumb, caressing and maintaining their erect state as the feelings spread from my chest down to my sex, moistening me in preparation for the invasion that was sure to follow.

My hand sneaked up from his thigh, across the front of his jeans, feeling the hardness of his erection beneath. Simon shifted his position, obviously uncomfortable in the confines of his trousers. I let him push me back a little as he tried to sneak his hard cock into a better position, and decided to take matters into my own hands, so to speak.

I undid Simon's belt, button and fly on his jeans, reaching in and grabbing his knob, easing it out, upward so that his full erection was free in front of me. Slowly withdrawing my tongue from his mouth, I leant forward to envelop his knob in my mouth.

"Ohhhh" was all I heard as I swirled my tongue round the tip, before taking his member entirely inside my open mouth before moving back to the tip and allowing my hand to slowly wank his shaft. His cock smelt musky, the centre of his maleness that I had a hint of earlier, and I could taste the precum on his head. His shaft was thick, surely six inches round, and easily as long, even though his trousers meant that I couldn't get the whole length in my mouth.

I gave as good a blow job as I could in the circumstances, his balls hidden as they were in his jeans. I bobbed up and down his length, fucking him with my mouth, occasionally just using my hand to masturbate him before using my mouth again, moistening the tip before taking as much of him down my throat as I could. After a few minutes he levered me off his knob.

"Kate" he whispered (why people whisper when there's nobody to hear I don't know!). "Let's do it!"

His hands were at the front of my shirt, undoing buttons and freeing my breasts for closer inspection. His head went down, and I clasped it between my hands as his mouth found and teased first one nipple, then the next.

I was now really juiced up and ready to roll, and I was positively grateful when Simon's hand fumbled round the bottom of my skirt, just past my knees, and travelled up my stockinged leg, past my suspenders and burrowed into my panties. His finger went straight inside me as his thumb caressed my clitoris. As his mouth grew more urgent, nibbling my nipples, I raised my bum off the seat so he could pull my panties off and discard them on the seat next to us.

"Simon, I want you, now." I tousled his hair as he feasted on my chest, and his nod told me he knew what we both needed. He stood up, undoing his trousers and pushing them and his boxers down to his knees, his rock hard cock now standing proud over me, ready to fill me. I lay down along the back seat, my skirt around my waist, one leg on the floor, as I spread my legs, exposing my shaven pussy, framed by my suspenders and stockings, for him. Simon knelt over me and I grabbed his fat dick, positioning it at the entrance to my sex as he balanced, one leg on the floor, the other bent back beneath him. Quickly his cock slipped inside my wet and willing pussy and he started to fuck me in earnest, hips bucking furiously while his head was buried in my neck.

The motion of the bus beneath added to my pleasure as his cock pistoned in and out of me, lubricated by the juices flowing so readily in my vagina. He felt so good inside my tight little pussy, filling me to bursting, his cockhead rubbing past my g-spot again and again. His rhythm was perfect and he soon had me on the edge of a powerful orgasm.

It was then that I turned my head, in line with the aisle and saw our coach stewardess at the top of the stairs, obviously torn between watching and disappearing. Our eyes met briefly as I moaned my pleasure, and I watched her, watching us screwing, for just a moment before my pleasure overtook me and I was lost to sensation as I came over and over in waves. Coming down, I saw she was still there, one hand pressed against her trousers as she watched Simon take me hard.

"Si, don't come in me." I whispered urgently to my lover. "I want you in my mouth."

His answer was to speed up his thrusting, and then he pulled out, moving up my body to present his thick cock to my mouth. I sucked him inside me, tasting my love juice along his length, and massaged his full ball sac with one hand as I licked his helmet.

I could tell he wasn't interested in his surroundings, just in unloading his balls into my waiting mouth, and I checked that our stewardess was still there. She was, her hand definitely rubbing her clit in arousal at the sexual scene in front of her. I started tugging on Simon's shaft as I licked his cock head, and he thrust in and out of my mouth as the watching girl gave in to temptation and put her hand inside her trousers, frigging herself openly as she took in our activity.

Within minutes I felt his sac contract and his knob twitched as he unloaded his seed, spurt after spurt, across my mouth, cheeks, chin, chest and onto my tongue. I closed my mouth over his cock, getting the last drops and gulping as much as I could down, tasting his semen, all sour, slightly salty, with the overtone of aspirin that's always present on a boy. Looking up once more I saw our voyeur girl using the seat back to hold herself upright as her hand busied itself at her clit, and I'm pretty sure she'd been coming at about the same time as Simon had been giving me a facial. She smiled quickly as she recovered, and turned to go back down the stairs.

As we finished we rearranged our clothes, Simon packing his quickly detumescing penis into his trousers and me using my discarded undies to clean the cum off myself before pulling my shirt closed over my tender titties and rearranging my skirt.

Minutes later our coach was pulling in to Weston, and I was left hoping the rest of my weekend would be as satisfying. I never told Simon about our stewardess watching, although I'm sure he must have wondered why she had such a dirty smile when she said goodbye as we got off the coach.

Katie T
Katie T
42 Followers