To Be Or Not To Be

Story Info
Married man gets chance with cousin.
887 words
4.07
75.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddybro
eddybro
3 Followers

My name is Doug. I married my college sweetheart 8 years ago. We have a pretty active sex life. Nothing kinky but she does love dirty talk. We had never even talked about adding anyone to our bed. Until my cousin came for the weekend.

Kris is 26, about 5'5", weighs about 135, great ass, 38C tits and eyes that would melt an iceberg. Kris was going to be in our town for a conference and asked if she could stay with us. She has always been my favorite cousin and has become a favorite of my wife's.

She showed up at 6:00 on Friday night and we all went out to dinner. The wine was flowing heavily and by the end of the evening, we had polished off 3 bottles. Amazingly enough, I only had one glass. The girls were hammered.

Now, when my wife drinks, she gets incredibly horny. Tonight was no exception. The three of us piled into the car and my wife immediately put her hand on my crotch. I was instantly hard and was wishing Kris wasn't with us. I would have loved for my wife to have blown me while we drove home. But I settled for getting stroked. Kris was in the back seat and was leaned back with her eyes closed. I figured she had passed out.

We got home and my wife staggered upstairs. I told her is was going to help Kris get out of the car. As I helped her out, her top drooped down and I got a great look at those beautiful big tits of hers. As she stood up, she wrapped her arms around me and pressed up against me. I was still hard from the stroking I got in the car and I am sure she felt it.

I helped her upstairs and into her room.. She fell face first onto her bed and I turned out the light and headed to my room. I was sure my wife had already gotten started and I was right.

She was buck naked on our bed with her legs spread wide apart. Both her hands were working on her pussy. Two fingers from her right hand were sliding into her wet cunt and two fingers from her left hand were working over her clit. I stripped down and crawled between her legs and replaced her hands with my mouth and tongue. She was soaking wet as I licked, chewed and nibbled her pussy.

She came the first time that night with my tongue deep between her folds. I crawled up her body and slid my 8 inches into her. I was ramming into her and she began her dirty talk. Normally she is whispering when she talks dirty but tonight she was really letting go. She kept screaming for me to fuck her cunt with my big cock. I was kinda afraid we would wake up Kris but with my wife's pussy tightening around my cock, I really didn't care who heard us.

I pulled out of her and told her to turn over, that I wanted to fuck her from behind. She loves to get it this way and I knew she would cum several times with me back there. She was leaning against the footboard while I plowed into her. She was cussing like a sailor. Every other word was fuck. I couldn't believe how nasty she was sounding. I loved it!

I looked up and got a shock: Kris was standing in our doorway, naked! Her hands were working over her pussy and tits. She was obviously getting into watching us fuck. I leaned down and whispered to my wife that we were being watched. She responded by pushing back even harder and yelling even louder.

I motioned for Kris to join us. She walked over and leaned her pussy into my wife's face. Now, I hadn't thought that my wife had ever been with another woman and maybe she hadn't. But, she sure did look like she knew what she was doing!

Kris leaned forward and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I reached out and squeezed those big titties of hers and pinched her nipples until they were hard and long. I moved my mouth from hers and took one of those beautiful boobs into my mouth and licked and sucked on her.

My wife looked up from her "meal" just long enough to tell Kris to join us on the bed. They got into a 69 and I moved behind Kris. I wanted to be inside of her. I knew she would have a tight pussy and I was right. So, directly above my wife's head, I fucked my cousin.

Our movements were all in sync and it wasn't long before I needed to cum. They both got on their knees in front of me and took turns licking and sucking on my dick. I took Kris's head and pushed it down on my cock. I must have shot a gallon of cum onto her face and into her mouth. What she didn't eat, my wife licked off of her.

Kris has made plans to move to our town. We think we will rent her a room. Of course, "payment" is going to be due on demand!

eddybro
eddybro
3 Followers