To Be The Last Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of shock and embarrassment on her face was too much to handle. Blake found himself laughing. She was in the process of wiping her face with the napkins when she paused and just watched Blake laugh uncontrollably.

"It's not that funny, you jerk." She muttered, but found herself smiling as well. The man really was beyond gorgeous when he laughed. But...he was laughing a bit too much at her expense.

Piper dipped her fingers in her cup and smeared it across his cheek. That stopped Blake's laughing as he looked at her like he couldn't believe she just did that. Smirking, Piper licked her fingers clean.

"Oh look at that. We're all out of napkins. Guess you're SOL, Blake." Piper said as she threw the used napkins into the paper bag after she cleaned her face and fingers.

"Piper Amanda Greene, I cannot believe you just did that." Blake grinned. He reached over her to get to the dash board to pull out a couple packets of wet wipes. He held one out to Piper and looked up to see her staring at him oddly.

Before he could tell her not to even think about it, she had her sticky hands cupping his sticky face. Her lips pressed against his softly. Blake groaned and his body instantly hardened...to be honest, he had been on the edge for awhile now with her around.

Her kiss was unassuming, almost shy. Blake reached up and rested his hand on her cheek, tilting her head to the side so he could kiss her back better. The soft, seeking kisses turned hotter.

Piper felt dizzy, she was so happy. When she went on an impulse and kissed him, she expected him to push her away. He not only didn't push her away, but was kissing her back with such tenderness that she was shocked to her core. The kisses got deeper as he sucked on her lower lip.

His tongue ran over the crease of her lips and Piper opened her mouth and touched her tongue to Blake's. He groaned again when she sucked on his tongue and then he did the same to her. Piper was breathing harshly when their kiss ended. She couldn't make out the expression on Blake's face.

"Blake," Piper whispered, "will you make love to me?"

---

The question hadn't completely caught him unaware. He knew that Piper was attracted to him and he had let that kiss go too far. But her kisses were so sweet and her taste was damn near intoxicating. She was looking at him with passion and affection, something he found almost irresistible.

It was the first time he was thinking that maybe he should be happy. An image of Alexia flashed in his head. When he blinked, he saw Piper staring at him, waiting for an answer. Blake couldn't do it.

"What do you want from me, Piper?" He asked her just as quietly.

She shook her head. "I'm not asking you for more than this one night, Blake. As much as I would love to have you for more than just a night, I'll only take what you're willing to give."

Blake closed his eyes for a moment and leaned back in the driver's seat. He wasn't even sure if he could give her one night. This evening was not turning out at all as he had expected. Then again, with Piper, things rarely went according to plan.

He sucked in a breath and exhaled. "One night." He agreed. "Put on your seatbelt."

She was about to ask him why they couldn't just do it in the back seat, but kept her mouth closed. She put her seatbelt on as he wiped his face with a wet wipe. He tossed it into the paper bag and then put his seatbelt on as well and put the car in drive.

The lights flashed by and Piper began to wonder where they were headed. They were moving North, out of Las Vegas. She was beginning to think that he was taking her to his place. She shot off a quick text message to her father that she was meeting up with some friends and probably wouldn't be home tonight.

About twenty minutes later, Blake turned into a neighborhood and drove down the road before taking a right and driving down that road. He pressed the garage button and pulled into a darken driveway. He pressed the button again to close the garage door behind them.

Blake turned off the engine and they sat there. He pulled the keys out of the ignition and opened his door. Piper grabbed all their food stuff and tossed it in the trash bin before she hurried after him. Blake unlocked the garage door leading into the house and let Piper in first.

He flicked on the lights and turned to close the door. He double checked that he locked his vehicle, the SUV honking before he placed the car keys on the counter beside the door. He kicked off his shoes and then headed down the hallway with Piper silently trailing behind him after she too got her heels off.

Blake flicked on the light when they reached his bedroom. He looked over at Piper as he shrugged out of his jacket and then took off his watch. She put her bag on the dresser and looked around the room. There was just a bed, a dresser, a tv on a stand across of the bed, and lamp on the bedside table.

When Blake crooked his finger at Piper to follow, she went to him. He was undressing and throwing his clothes into the hamper. Piper's mouth felt dry when Blake kept his back to her. There were scars there and she just wanted to hug him.

She stepped forward and ran her fingers over the scars, feeling Blake tense. He relaxed a bit and she kissed the scar on his shoulder. She wasn't going to ask how he got them; she just wanted him to know that they didn't bother her.

He turned to face her and she swallowed as she took in all the other scars all over his body. Her gaze slipped even lower to his impressive erection. When she looked back up, Blake was staring at her with an unreadable expression.

"Let's take a shower first." He said and reached out.

Piper could only nod. His fingers were like fire when they brushed against her bare skin as he gathered the hem of her shirt. Piper lifted her arms up so he could pull the material over her head. Obviously the man was well educated in lingerie because it didn't take him even a couple seconds to figure out her bra was a front clasp.

Her heart was beating so fast in her chest when he unclasped her bra and the cool AC kissed her heated skin, making her nipples harden. She saw Blake's eyes darken when he looked at her beaded nipples before he reached out with both hands and cupped her breasts.

Piper wasn't able to help herself when a moan escaped. She instinctively arched her back, filling his hands with her breasts even more. She never had big breasts and had thought about getting implants to fix her A cup, but the possibility of losing nipple sensitivity put her off the idea. She was very glad at the moment that she didn't take that risk as Blake kneaded her breasts and pinched at her nipples.

He pulled her close and his lips closed around a nipple. She gasped out in ecstasy as he sucked and licked while expertly working her pants off. Her tailored dress pants fell to the ground and she was standing there in her lace thong while Blake teased her.

The throbbing in her body was getting more intense. Her body was squeezing, adding to the pleasure between her legs that sent tingles shooting out to every cell. She was already so wet. When Blake moved to her other nipple, his fingers pinching at the still wet one, Piper cried out as an orgasm rocked through her.

She gripped the countertop to keep herself steady while she threaded one hand through Blake's silky hair. He pulled off of her nipple with a hard suck, making Piper feel shaky all over again. She was so embarrassed she had already climaxed, but she had been unbelievably aroused since they first kissed.

"I'm sorry." She found herself saying when Blake's hands went to the sides of her thong.

"What for?" Blake murmured against her neck. "You needn't apologize for coming. It was very sexy." He lifted her up easily and sat her on the countertop. "Let's try for another one, shall we?" He grinned at Piper before sliding her thong off her long legs.

He lowered himself, pulling her to the edge of the counter. Her skin was hot to the touch. Blake spread her legs wide and ran a finger over her wetness. Piper was a rather responsive woman. He blew on her gently and her hips jerked forward.

Blake kissed her inner thighs before he played his tongue over her clit. He moved his tongue up and down her soaked slit and then sucked her hard nub into his mouth. He pulled with his teeth and licked again to soothe her. Each time he felt Piper close to coming, he would back off a bit until her hips stopped arching so frequently. When he finally pushed her over the edge, she was pulling at his hair and begging for completion.

His dick was aching and his balls were tight, but that would have to wait. He kept lapping and sucking until Piper rode out her orgasm. She slumped against the mirror, her tanned skin a rosy hue. Blake pulled back and grabbed the wash cloth to wipe his mouth.

He turned away for a second to start the shower. The water was set to warm. As the water ran, Blake skimmed his hands over Piper's inner thighs. Her eyelids fluttered open and she gave him a slow smile. Before she could follow through with whatever naughty thought was running rampant, Blake plucked her off the countertop and stepped into the shower and then placed her down.

"You act as though I don't weigh a thing." Piper laughed breathlessly.

She thought Blake was beautiful before...a wet Blake was godly. Reaching out, Piper skimmed her hands all over his front until she had his wet cock in her hand. She reveled in his groan. He was so hard and silky. Piper pushed him against the tiled wall out of the spray and sank to her knees. Massaging his balls with one hand, Piper pumped him with her other hand before she took him into her mouth.

Blake's fingers threaded through her wet hair as the water hit her back. She moved that gorgeous mouth of hers on him as she looked up to watch him. He couldn't hide any of his emotions from her at that moment. The pleasure he got from each suck and swirl of her tongue was obvious by his expressions.

His hips started to move forward and Piper took that as a sign to move faster. She wasn't going to tease him like he had teased her. Her hand on his balls massaged harder and she bobbed her head on him.

"Piper," Blake groaned as he tried to pull her off.

She kept sucking and moving on him. It was too much. A bolt of pleasure went down his spine. The pressure in his balls exploded as he jetted out into her mouth. His fingers tightened in her hair, but he was able to keep himself from tugging too hard. He jerked into her soft and hot mouth again and again until he was completely spent. Piper didn't pull off until his hips stopped jerking.

When she stood, they stared at one another for a long moment before Piper kissed him softly. It was a closed mouth kiss, but more intimate than anything they had shared so far. Blake kissed Piper back as they both stepped back into the water spray.

Grabbing the shampoo, Piper squirted some in her hands before Blake took it from her. They lathered each other's hair. She laughed when they both got shampoo in their eyes and they stepped back into the water to rinse their hair.

"I think this wasn't planned out correctly." She smiled as she kept her eyes shut tightly.

Blake had his eyes shut as well and he skimmed his hands over Piper while she commented that wasn't the top of her head. "Is that a complaint?" He grinned when his fingers finally threaded through her hair as he helped rinse out the suds.

Piper smiled wider. "Complaining? Me? Never."

She was afraid things would be awkward and strained between them. So far, things were going perfectly. They both got their hair rinsed before Blake grabbed the scrub and liquid soap. He scrubbed her down from neck to toes. By the time she got to scrub him, she was unbelievably aroused again. After they were completely rinsed off, Blake reached over and turned off the shower.

Piper squeezed the water out from her hair and Blake grabbed the towels. He patted her down before wrapping her up and then using another towel to dry her hair. With his towel riding low on his hips, Piper was entertaining some rather naughty thoughts.

"In a few minutes." Blake interrupted her thoughts.

With a raised brow, Piper didn't deny where her mind had been. She just waited patiently while he towel dried her hair. It seemed like hours by the time he finished, but the moment he did, she felt nervous as he led her towards the bedroom.

Blake watched Piper as she walked to the bed. He took off his towel and let it drop on the floor. He could tell she was nervous now, but he didn't know why. She smiled at him uncertainly and Blake gave a small smile in return. That seemed enough to ease her worries because she too dropped her towel before she got onto the bed.

Pulling open a drawer, Blake took out the box of condoms from the nightstand. He placed it on top of the nightstand before he too got into bed. Piper pulled him over her and he lowered his head to kiss her.

As they kissed, Blake ran one hand down her stomach. She sucked in a breath when his fingers skimmed over her wet core. Their kissing grew more passionate as they nipped at each other's lips.

Blake reached over to the box of condoms and took one out. He broke off their kiss to tear open the wrapper. After he slid the condom on, Blake pulled at the tip to give room. Piper kissed Blake again and reached between them to grab his dick and position him at her entrance.

Slowly, Blake pushed into her wet hole. They both groaned loudly as he inched into her tight body. When he was in her fully, Blake watched Piper's face as he pulled out and slammed back into her. She gasped in surprise before moaning.

Her legs spread apart wider as Blake moved in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Pleasure was building up in the both of them. Blake held himself above Piper while he pounded into her. A slight sheen of sweat broke out on their bodies.

Piper cried out in disappointment when Blake pulled out completely. He grabbed her ankles and put them on his shoulders before he positioned himself back at her opening and thrust into her again.

There was just something so erotic about not being able to move that much while he made love to her. The sounds of their bodies slapping together mixed with the squeaking of the springs in his bed and their heavy breathing.

Reading the pleasure on her face, Blake tilted his hips in a way that had Piper moaning loudly. She had one hand pushing against the headboard as the force of his thrusts was pushing them up, while her other hand squeezed at her breasts. By the time she was playing with her clit and begging to come, Blake was nearing his limit.

It had been months since he last had sex, but he wanted to make it count for Piper. He pulled out of her again and flipped her onto her stomach. Shoving a pillow under her, Blake didn't give Piper much of a chance to catch her breath when he was back inside of her.

This time, he wasn't slow about it. He was pounding in and out of her hard and fast. His hand was between her legs and rubbing over her clit. Piper rolled her hips in time with Blake's movements. Her body squeezed on him, close to an orgasm. When he pinched her clit and pulled, she screamed as pleasure burst throughout her body. Blake thrust harder and faster as he reached his own climax with a loud groan.

Her body clenched down on him over and over again while he shot out into the condom. By the time they were left with just small aftershocks of their orgasms, they were both breathing harshly and dripping in sweat.

Blake stayed inside of her for a few moments before he kissed her shoulder. He pulled out slowly and Piper shivered all over. Without the support of his body against hers, she collapsed onto the bed. He disappeared into the bathroom, but was back shortly after.

When Piper rolled onto her back, she was shocked when Blake kissed his way up her legs. He gave her a grin when she asked what he was doing.

"I did agree to a whole night." He pointed out.

His hot breath blew across her sensitive skin. Piper blinked down at Blake and jumped when he placed a small kiss on her over stimulated clit. He murmured that he needed a few minutes himself before he trailed more kisses up her body and sucked on a nipple. Piper moaned loudly and threaded her fingers through his hair.

Maybe it was a mistake to ask Blake to make love to her. Piper knew she'd never forget this night...she didn't want to forget a single thing about that night. She had been shocked that he wanted to do it again, but Blake was a man of his word and that was another thing she really liked about him.

---

The next morning, Piper woke up to her cell phone ringing. Blake wasn't next to her. She remembered waking up around four in the morning. Her stirring had woken Blake up and amazingly, they had sex again before she finally was too exhausted to move at all. She had cuddled up to him as they drifted off to sleep.

Piper cringed when she got out of bed and crossed the room to get her bag. Her whole body was aching. She dug out her cell and saw it was her boss calling. Wondering if she should call him back later, she decided to just see what he wanted.

Five minutes later, she let out a long exhale. There was painting he wanted her to authenticate. The painting was supposedly a Monet and was Piper's area of expertise. She told her boss that she'd call him back later that day. At the moment, she was busy trying to get her clothes together.

She found them neatly folded on the bathroom counter with an unopened toothbrush on top of the pile. She picked up her clothes and they were warm as if just out of the dryer. The clothes smelled clean and she could only guess that Blake had washed and dried them for her. After she got dressed, she brushed her teeth and returned to the bedroom.

The smell of coffee and something sweet wafted into the room. Piper put her phone back into her bag and wandered out of the bedroom to follow the smell. She found Blake in the kitchen. He motioned over to the coffee pot while he finished up what he was cooking. Piper poured herself some coffee three-fourths way and added tons of sugar and milk; she didn't like powered creamers.

"What are you cooking?" She asked after a sip of her coffee. She made a face as the minty toothpaste flavor that lingered in her mouth had mixed with the coffee. It tasted horrible.

Blake looked over his shoulder and caught Piper's scrunched expression. "Yeah...it's always a good idea to wait to eat or drink anything. I'm making French toast." He hadn't eaten French toast in a long time, but it was the first thing that popped into his head when he thought about what to cook for breakfast.

"Wow, a guy who cooks breakfast in the morning. I am impressed, Mr. Blake Gabriel Alexander." She teased him lightly.

Piper helped set the table as Blake finished up in the kitchen. They chatted while they ate and Blake suggested that it would be best if he dropped her off at her dad's place to change before she went into work. Piper replied that she had to catch a flight to New York and would be catching a cab from her father's place.

"Are you going to miss me Blake?" She joked. "Actually, I'll only be gone for about four days and then I'll be back to bother you for a few more weeks before I really have to get back to work." She added in quickly. She didn't really want to hear his answer.

She insisted on helping with the clean up. Once that was all done, the both of them gathered up their things and headed out. Blake already knew where her dad lived so Piper just used the car ride as time to catch up on emails and texts. She was going to meet up with some friends while she was in New York.

When he pulled to a stop in front of her dad's house, Piper unbuckled and grabbed her things. She leaned over and quickly kissed Blake and pulled away just as fast.