To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

She seemed more affected by the disappearance of the man and the way he was slammed against the wall than the fact that she was nearly raped. She was sure Angus was hiding something and she needed to find out. If it hadn't been related to her, she wouldn't have taken so much interest but he tried to rape her. Her life could be in danger too so she would have to find out soon. She was too tired for that now so she vowed to ask him the next morning. She wanted to think some more but the warmth of his body next to hers was too comfortable so she fell asleep.

* * *

"Damn!!" Duncan growled as he smashed the window pane with his fists. Ever since last night, he hadn't been able to figure out whatever that happened. How did that little wench throw him or rather fling him off like that? She looked so small... so vulnerable. His head still hurt with that impact.

"What is the matter, Duncan?" came a gruff voice from behind him. He turned around to face an old man in wheel chairs.

"Nothing. It's that girl Angus' attached to. Last night I went to her as planned but something unexpected happened. She literally hurled me across her room!"

"That means there is much more to that girl than anyone knows. Find out Duncan. This is the best way to attack Angus. He thinks I'm dead. He won't even know what hit him."

He is right thought Duncan. Once he found out about that girl, it would be even more fun to take her away. It wasn't necessary to claim her at all. He could just kill her. He sneered to himself at that thought and replied.

"Yes, father."

12