To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 05

Story Info
A girl finds herself in love... with a vampire.
4.4k words
4.47
18k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the fifth installment. don't forget to rate, vote and comment!!

XXX

*

Alicia opened one eye to look at the digital clock on her table. It blinked 6:45 A.M. in big green letters. She sighed as she felt the warmth of his body next to her and turned to look at him. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. All the lines otherwise etched on his face had disappeared. She hadn't actually seen him angry, until last night that is but right now, he had a small smile on his face. She wondered if he was dreaming of her and smiled to herself as she felt absolute love towards this man. The memory of how he'd barged into her room minutes after she was attacked made her heart flutter. So he did care for her. She silently got up and went towards the bathroom. Her body really needed a long shower. She took her robe off and was shocked when she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a walking disaster. Though the cut had stopped bleeding, her lower lip was blue and swollen. There were scratch marks on her arms and her head hurt like hell. She sighed and turned the shower in full blast and stood under it. The whole room was filled with steam so thick; she could hardly see her own hands. A shriek escaped her throat when she felt an arm snake around her waist. She smiled. Jesus, she hadn't even heard him enter. He pulled her tight to his body and she shuddered when she felt his erection against her lower back.

"You think you can get into the shower without me and I am going to allow that?" he growled into her ears as he brushed her nipples with his fingers and all she was able to do was moan.

"Hmm... you seem to like it when I do that. I bet you like this as well, eh?" he said as he pinched them. She groaned as painful pleasure rippled through her and ground her back against his manhood. She smiled when she heard the sharp intake of his breath.

"Vous êtes une telle belle fille. You make me go mad with desire, you know that?" he asked his voice husky with desire and then bent down to kiss along the delicate curve of her neck.

She craned her neck to give him better access. One of his hands lingered around her bellybutton toying with her piercing while the other traveled further down towards her wet folds which were in fire. He lazily traced lines around her pussy lips and she gasped audibly when he suddenly inserted two digits into her core. He groaned at the feeling of her warmth. He wanted to play; he wanted her to beg him but couldn't play any longer. He needed to have her now. He held both her wrists in one hand and guided his throbbing cock towards her entrance. She trembled under his body as he moved it along her clit and then thrust it into her to the hilt. She screamed as a wave of intense pleasure ripped through her. He held her with one of his hands while the other was busy with her clit. She moaned uncontrollably as he fucked her with brutal force. The only sounds audible were that of their bodies meeting and the water raining down the shower. Her knees went weak and she'd have fallen if his hands weren't holding her. He carried her to the sink counter and turned her around. He entered her again while kissing her with ferocity. He drew circles on her clit with his fingers as he nipped her earlobes with his sharp teeth and fucked her earnestly. All she could was closed her eyes as she climbed further towards the steep cliff of bliss. He could feel his balls tingle so without losing a moment, he licked the soft skin where her neck and shoulders met, reared his fangs out and bit her. She screamed his name as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she trembled like a dry leaf beneath him. He couldn't control himself and came into her still thrusting mightily. When both of them were done with their pleasures, they remained in each other's arms for a long time, relishing the feeling of each other's skin.

After what seemed like hours, Angus lifted her face gently and kissed her. The kiss was sweet and soft at first but it grew to a passionate one. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and said something she hadn't expected.

"Alicia, I love you. I know it's only been a short time but I've grown an attachment to you and I couldn't think about spending a moment without you."

She just sat there staring into those deep blue orbs. He brought his lips down and kissed her again.

"What is it love? You don't love me? Tell me if I'm mistaken but I clearly see it in your eyes. Please tell me you do, I could not survive your denial."

Her eyes started to well up. This was exactly what she feared. She loved him, yes but she wasn't ready. She was more than happy to hear those words from him but right now, she couldn't think of what to say. When the tears threatened to fall, she looked down towards her feet. Her insecurities started a battle inside her. What if he left her? That was the most feared thought. She blinked her tears and looked up at him. Uncertainty and hurt filled his eyes and she felt as if her heart would be ripped from her chest. She had never seen him in such state and it pained her greatly. She couldn't be a reason for his pain. She couldn't be so selfish, at least not towards him... She brought her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly as fresh tears started falling from her lowered lashes. He could feel the anguish inside her and wished he could help her but she had to make the decision. He couldn't interfere with that.

"Bien-aimé what's the matter? Why are you crying? If you fear I'd leave you, you're wrong. I'd never leave you. I promise you I shall be with you till my last breath. I love you

"I love you too but I'm scared." She mumbled into his chest.

"There is no need to be scared." He soothingly whispered as he placed a kiss on her forehead. After last night he was sure that she was all he wanted and he would by no means lose her. Just then there was a loud rapping on her bedroom door.

Angus groaned in frustration and Alicia smiled at this. She kissed his hard chest and got up to put something on. He suddenly pulled her to him and kissed her again.

"Angus, someone's at the door. I need to open the door so let go." With that she pushed him inside and pulled the door close. She got a robe and put it on as she went to open the door. It was Olivia.

"Where were you? I've been banging on your door for hours. It's eight in the morning and you're still in your room. When are we going to shop? I've got loads of things to buy and you're still in your robe. Now what are you staring at me for? Aren't you going to let me in? Or rather would you have me stand here the whole morning?"

Alicia could only stare at her and smile as she let her in. she almost forgot Angus was inside and when she did remember, it was too late.

"Who are you?" Olivia asked. "What are you doing in my friend's bathroom?"

"Shit..."Alicia groaned. One hell of a first impression this was going to be. "Livvy meet Angus. Angus, my best friend Livvy."

"Ahh.. It's a pleasure meeting you Miss Olivia. I must say you look very beautiful." Angus commented, his voice heavy with French accent. Was she hallucinating or did he just change his way of speaking? Just yesterday, he was speaking normal English, wasn't he? Gosh... she rolled her eyes. He handled that well. Livvy looked visibly impressed.

"Oh... so you are Angus! I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally get to meet you in person!!" Olivia was blushing but her chatterbox self was off again. "I'm sorry but you'll have to leave. Ali and I've got some 'girl stuffs' to discuss about. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Livvy!!" Alicia groaned.

"I was checking on Alicia. She slipped on the bathroom floor yesterday." Angus had to lie. He needed to clear things with Alicia first.

"Right Ali?" he added when she kept looking at him with a confused look.

"Huh? Yah... I sort of slipped..."

"So you are coming to the party tonight, right?" Olivia further asked him

"Sure! So I suppose I am to leave you ladies alone? I shall see you at the party tonight. Goodbye Alicia, Olivia."

With that he left.

"Ok. He's hot but what was he doing here? Was he here all night?"

"Yah. Like he said, he came to check on me. I was talking to him on the phone and slipped. So he came over." She was mentally cursing herself for lying to Olivia but she was too confused to tell her anything.

"Ok. If you say so. So, have you decided on what to wear tonight? I was thinking about a dress but you don't like dresses..."

Olivia stopped when she realized Alicia wasn't listening.

"Hello!! Earth calling Ali...What's gotten into you? Wait a minute. What happened to your lip?"

"Huh? Nothing. I hit the floor hard. So what are we wearing?"

* * *

Angus was stunned when he saw her. He had never seen her dressed up like that and she was definitely dresses to kill. She had a light brown halter top which was loose enough to show him the tantalizing view of her glorious breasts. She had a tight brown mini which came to her mid thighs and on her feet were heeled sandals. There was a gold chain on her neck with an "A" for the pendant and it rested on her cleavage. Gold hoops adorned her ears and her make up was flawless. Today, she looked a true princess. Alicia blushed when she saw him standing at the door with eyes wide open, staring at her.

"Ummm... monsieur Angus, are you going to stand there gawking at my friend the whole evening or are you going to drive us to the party? I'd hate to be late you know. You can drool over her all you want later. Right now, let's go already!!" Olivia burst dragging them to his car.

When they got to the party, most of the people were already there. Angus and Alicia took drinks and stood next to the bar while Olivia was off chattering and greeting everyone she met. Alicia smiled and shook her head at Olivia.

"Your friend seems to be very out going I must say."

"Hum? Yah she is. She knows practically everybody here and I barely know half of these people."

She gasped when she felt his hands snake beneath her top and around her bare waist.

"Well... you know me don't you bien-aimé and that would be pretty much enough." He whispered into her ears and she shivered at the slight contact his lips made with her ears.

"Aarrghhhh... Alicia Vera Brown!!" a loud shriek made both of them jump but once Alicia recognized the brunette, she grinned.

"Dinah Morgan? What the hell? I thought you were off to Australia with your boy friend. What are you doing here?"

"Yah I was but I returned for a vacation and reached home four hours ago and I definitely didn't want to miss one of Christy's parties. So where is she?"

"Haha. Maybe she got hooked up a little early than expected." Alicia added with a wink and Dinah guffawed at the remark. Then she noticed Angus.

"So won't you introduce me?"

"Ah... Dinah this is my boy friend Angus and Angus, meet Dinah. The only chatterbox besides Livvy."

"Hello miss Dinah!" Angus said extending a hand.

"Hell. Forget the formalities!!" she said shaking hands with him. "But I thought you were getting married with Sam. What happened?" she added softly so Angus wouldn't hear but he did anyways.

"We broke up."

"Oh well... he was a bastard I know. So I shall catch you guys later?"

With that she was off.

"Tell me, are you the quietest one among your friends or are your friends too loud?" He joked.

"Shut up." With an attached box on his ribs were the only answers he got. He regained his previous position with his hands around her waist.

"You just introduced me as your boy friend. Does that mean you accepted my proposal? He whispered again causing goose bumps to appear on her skin and she nodded. Her heart felt so warm when he was around. He was so gentle and she definitely didn't mind the havoc his hands created on her body. He was doing it right now while toying with the silver ring on her navel. She could feel his erection growing against her lower back and ground against it.

He brought out an animalistic growl from deep within his throat and whispered into her ears while nipping at her ears.

"Had we not been in this sodding party, you'd be punished for doing that."

She smiled and turned to wink at him and was rewarded with a sweet kiss. They stood like that sipping their drinks and swaying along the music. She sighed softly. She could be termed as the happiest girl living today. At last her life was changing for good. She was in the arms of this perfect guy who'd promised to never hurt her. At last her life was perfect. Every time she looked around, she could see girls eyeing them with visible jealousy and that further added to her feeling of contentment.

Just then Olivia came looking for her.

"Hey, Christy's looking for you. Excuse us Angus, I'll return her in a sec." and she pulled Alicia along with her. He saw her hugging a dark skinned girl. They looked similar except, the girl had short brown hair and smaller eyes. She was comparatively taller than Alicia but his Alicia was far more beautiful for him.

"Christy!! It's so good to see you after all these months." He heard her exclaim.

"Yah. I missed you guys too. Harvard is a bore without you. You were lost too. I tried calling you a number of times but you weren't there. Livvy told me about Sam just now. He was a total arse and we all knew about that but seeing you guys in love made us feel he'd changed. I guess we were wrong. I'm so sorry." She looked obviously mad and sorry at the same time.

"Speak of the devil and the devil appears. Where's Angus? I want to see the look on his face when he sees Angus beside you." Olivia started with a sneer.

Alicia turned around to see Sam with a willowy blond who had a little too much make up on. Even the dress she wore was a size smaller that required. Alicia rolled her eyes wondering if that was intentional. They his eyes caught hers and he started walking towards her. She automatically backed and bumped against Angus's hard chest. He wrapped his arm protectively around her and asked, "Is that Sam?"

She simply nodded. He could feel the anguish on her mind. He could see the scenes replaying in her head. He squeezed her shoulder to reassure her but she stiffened as Sam approached.

"Hey." He greeted her eyeing Angus warily.

"Hi."

"Seems you've moved on." He stated giving Angus a sour look. "That was a little too fast, don't you think?" he added with a smirk.

How dare he smirk at her? Angus was furious but before he could say anything, Alicia spoke.

"Yah I guess I did and believe me that was the best decision of my life. You should have known I had better things to do than grieve over an arse such as you. You just made things much easier for me. Had I not seen you with Amy, I'd have ruined my life sodding with a bastard. Thanks to you, I found someone who truly loves me. Now if you'll excuse us." That said, she started to leave but abruptly turned back.

"I wonder Sam, have you fucked your friends' sisters too? Hmm... now that I think of it, I doubt whether you didn't do that to your own sister too 'cuz I'm fucking sure you've done that." She retorted and when satisfied with the look on his face, she stormed off.

"Wow!! You know how to defend yourself as well?" Angus joked once they were seated on a couch at the corner of the bar. When she glared at him, he saw that a tear had fallen down her dark lashes. He bent his head to capture the tear and then kissed her lips.

"I don't want you crying over that arrogant bastard any more. You belong to me now and I shall not allow the thoughts of other men on your mind."

She turned around and hugged him tightly on hearing that. He returned the hug and further whispered into her ears, "You are mine, only mine."

* * *

It was nearly half past one when they got out of the party. Alicia had introduced all her friends with him and really wanted a time alone with her. The roads were near empty by now. He put his hand on her thigh and slowly caressed it. Both of them could sense the desire in one another's body. Alicia held his hands and slowly took it higher up until they had disappeared under her skirt. He was surprised to find no cloth hindering his contact with her burning sex and it tortured him even more. She allowed him to stroke her outer lips and the skin around them. She gasped when he squeezed both lips together and he gave her a wicked smile. Then slowly he parted them, relishing the softness and warmth inside her. As he caressed the inside of her pussy, he scraped at her engorged clit with his nails. Her pussy quivered as she shut her eyes closed lost in the sensations. He suddenly thrust two digits into her damp hole and she produced a sound which was half scream and half moan. He rubbed her g-spot as she spread her legs wider to make it easier for him. He could see her breasts were exposed through her top and she was pinching her nipples. He stopped the car and leaned forward to catch a bud in his mouth. He licked the nipple until it glistened with his saliva and then started sucking and chewing at it. Similar tribute was given to her other bud as well. By now she was whimpering and he knew she was close. So he rubbed her clit with his other hand while sucking on her nipple and finger-fucking hr furiously. Soon she was writhing and shivering while her pussy clenched on his fingers with a death grip. When she was done, he brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean while she looked at him through half-lidded eyes.

Rest of the journey home was a blur. She felt herself being dumped on her bed. Her clothes were taken off and she felt his naked body atop hers. His erection was resting on her belly. She reached down and gave it a squeeze. Angus growled again and spread her thighs with the help of his knees. He positioned himself between her.

"Alicia, I want to look into your eyes when I take you. Open your eyes Bien-aimé. Let me see you."

Once she opened her desire filled eyes, he slid into her core. She covered him like a warm blanket which was made just for him. She rolled her eyes as he fucked her with agonizingly slow speed and she was getting irritated. She hugged him with her legs and forced him to fuck her faster. He complied and fucked her furiously, his pubic hair grazing against her clit. She whimpered and mewled as he sucked in her nipples. She brought his head to hers and kissed him with all the hunger and lust inside her. He kissed her back while rubbing her clit with his fingers. She cried into his mouth as she came tumbling down. He thrust some more and came. The feeling of his hot seed being spurted into her womb made her come again and she screamed his name in bliss.

* * *

They lay on her bed, lost in each other's embrace when Angus broke the silence.

"Alicia, you love me?"

"Why do you ask? Any doubt?"

"No. But I am going to tell you something important and I want you to promise me, you won't leave me after listening to me."

"I'd never leave you Angus. You can tell me everything. Go on. What is it?"

"Alicia, I lied to you about my parents. I am going to tell you the biggest secret of my life. I can't lie to you anymore but I'm scared you'll let me go after that."

"No Angus, if you lied, there must be a reason. Tell me. I promise you, I won't leave." Concern was evident on her eyes.

"I lied to you about my parents. They weren't killed in an accident. My father was murdered, by his own elder brother."

"Oh my god, Angus I'm so sorry." She looked sad. He stared up at the ceiling as he continued his story.

"My grand father, as you know was very rich. Fredrick, my uncle was the eldest son but my grand father favored my father. He knew my father was more capable and reliable while Fredrick was only into women and leisure. After he died, he left 85% of his wealth for my father and rest for Fredrick. That was the start of the feud between them. Fredrick was more that just jealous. Further more, my father married the woman Fredrick had his eyes on for years. This acted as a fuel to the fire. When I was born, he was even more furious. He did all he could to persuade my father to five him another 50% of the property but my father denied. I was still a baby when he took me hostage to get the wealth from my father. He felt weak in front of his only child and agreed to give up half of his properties. After that, he sold the rest and left France to get settled here. He prospered in his business but Fredrick failed even with all that money. This made him even more bitter. I remember; father was very sick back then. He was returning from London when Fredrick kidnapped him. My mother wanted to go to save him and I insisted leaving with her. We went to his hideout but he somehow caught my mother as well. She had me hidden between boxes so I was spared. I saw him mercilessly torture both my parents and later shoot them dead. I was young...I couldn't do anything but watch. I could see the look in my father's eyes pleading me to run away. His will had me as his heir so Fredrick couldn't take the money. I wanted to kill Fredrick but by the time I was strong enough, he was dead. Rothan's parents were close friends of my parents so they took me up. They looked after me till I was old enough to take over the business. . They are in Rome now and I shall always be grateful to them. Rothan, I and Rufus; we share a bond stronger than friends. They are all I have and now that I've found you, I've got one more reason to live. The person who attacked you that night was Duncan, Fredrick's son. He wants to carry on the feud. I tried reasoning but he won't listen. He's got so much of his father's meaningless hatred filled inside him."

12