To Become a Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we found the perfect spot Lexie told me she was going to go find some food and drink for us to picnic on. She said she might be gone an hour at the latest. I was nervous but decided to let her go. I figured if any one happened to show up I could just put my clothing back on over my bikini. About a half of an hour later Nikki finally felt comfortable enough to take off her baggy clothing and actually enjoy laying near the shore with the sun shining down on her skin. Nikki hummed to herself, a quiet but beautiful melody filled the area around her as she relaxed. Soon she was near the point of dozing off, and wondered how long it would be before Lexie got back. She didn't want to be to sleepy. She had hoped her and Lexie could make a good time out of a nice long swim.

Nikki didn't even hear the man coming towards her as she lay out in the sun. Before she could even feel the eyes upon her skin she was being hoisted up off of the ground by a couple of pairs of strong arms. She wanted to scream but one of the men put an arm across her mouth to keep her from making to much noise. Nikki kicked and punched at the man holding her but a second man helped hold her still while they used rope to subdue her completely. Nikki felt tears running down her cheeks as they placed her in the back of a van and she could hear the voice of one of the men.

"She will make us a ton of money there is no telling what she will be going for."

Nikki didn't know what they were talking about, but of course her mind began to think of the worst possible things. She was glad that Lexie wasn't here at least they would only get her. She tried to loosen the ropes as the van started to drive away but no matter how hard she tried it seemed like they were not going to come undone. It was hours before they stopped anywhere Nikki had tried to fall asleep but slumber would not come to her.

A few minutes after they stopped the door opened and a couple of men pulled her out of the van and dragged her towards this ran down looking building. Nikki noticed it seemed they were on a small compound in the middle of nowhere. There were a few men that were waiting outside this run down building. They grabbed Nikki and without a word dragged her down a hall towards another room. Nikki started begging, asking them to let her go, promising them money and that she wouldn't turn them in if they would let her go, but no matter what she said her captives said nothing to her. They finally led her into a bathroom where they handcuffed her hands and then took of the rope and her clothing, using the handcuffs to chain her hands above her into the ceiling. Nikki cried as they did this she had never willingly let a man see her naked before, they were at least professional and seemed to only have their task in mind. Not letting their hands stray to much other than to just make sure she was fully cleaned. In fact it seemed like the men had a faraway look as the accomplished their tasks and she barley registered between her own grief and fear that not a single one of these men had made a sound.

As soon as Nikki had been cleaned from head to toe they removed her from the shower and dried her off and put a silk robe around her. Nikki never thought she would be so happy to have such a flimsy piece of clothing on her before that moment. She was then led to a cell where there was a mattress on the ground. She just stared at it as they prodded her to go into the cell. They weren't mean just behaving as before, like they were there to get a job done and nothing else. She was in such shock she didn't even try to fight it as she got in and laid down on the mattress and waited for sleep to overtake her.

When the men locked the cage and left the room they turned off the lights, making the room dark. Nikki closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them hoping she could start to get an idea of what this place was. She waited for her eyes to adjust to the dark the best they could. It was a very small room and there were only two cages and a table in here. Other than that there was nothing else, nothing else would even fit in the room. She noticed the other cage was empty and it made her stomach churn. She had heard of human trafficking, forced slavery and even torture rings. Whatever was going on here Nikki was stuck for now, and she had to keep her wits about her if she was going to have a chance at getting out alive. She finally closed her eyes and fell into a restless sleep.

12