To Become a Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Warrn pushed Patrice's hands away. He grabbed his pants and pulled them back up to cover himself. "What happened?"

"To you or Tabi?" Patrice sat down on the bed and wrapped her arms around Warrn. She could tell that he was struggling to figure out what was going on. She really didn't blame him either. How often did you wake up in a bed getting ridden by a woman that you didn't have a relationship with.

"I remember running through the woods. Then not much after that." Warrn turned and looked around the room. He shook his head and Patrice realized that his head still hadn't cleared yet. "How long did you say I was out?"

"Tabi and Darin found you in the woods yesterday after the trials ended." Agnis sat down on the other side of Warrn. "They brought you here and you have been out ever since."

"You said something happened to Tabi."

"She is missing." Agnis looked passed Warrn to Patrice who frowned but still nodded. "Someone killed Darin in her room. The Gray Quarters are being searched now."

A knock came at the door and a moment later Bray entered. "We have done a complete sweep of the quarters. There are two people missing that are not accounted for on patrol."

"Tabi and who?" Patrice turned and looked at Warrn as Bray looked down to the ground.

"Craid Mareth." Warrn's face changed to a look of anger. Bray just nodded and the room was quiet.

12