To Break a Filly Ch. 02

Story Info
A friend is made and a plot is formed.
6.6k words
4.52
34.4k
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hello everyone, and thank you for returning for chapter two! It was brought to my attention that I should warn you all that this story will be taking on a darker tone as it progresses. If that is not to your liking, proceed with caution. Initially, this was going to be a very long chapter so I have decided to break it up to get it out a little quicker. Without further ado, enjoy!

*

What was that? He watched her storm away, her shoulders drawn back in a defiant show of superiority. He had no idea what had made him lean his lips into hers, but whatever had driven him, he was grateful for it. As soon as they had touched so intimately a fiery beast had awoken inside of him, raging with a desire to hold her against him, to feel her from the inside. To make her squeal. To watch those emerald eyes retract once more with shock and uncertainty -- with fear. Stop! What is wrong with you?

He shook his head and turned back to the old man sitting behind the booth. "Have yer fun didja?" The geezer croaked at him with a chuckle.

"I'll take two bags of jerky and a jug of sweet tea, sir." Chad ignored the jest, collected his items, and paid the man. He stole one last stare at the woman's backside just before she turned the corner. How perfect it was -- like two round orbs, perky and tightly stretching out her faded blue jeans. Her hair burned under the San Antonio sun with an unnatural redness and he found himself wondering if the carpets matched the drapes. Only one way to find out... Stop it!

Chad took his bags and climbed into the old pick-up that rusted and creaked but never failed to take him those places too far to justify taking his horse. Rather than turning left out of the school on the road to him, the truck turned right and soon enough he came up behind her. What are you doing, are you crazy? She'll see you! He slowed the vehicle and pulled it off to the side of the road. He sat there for a few moments, watching her hike away into the afternoon. What's your plan now, hot shot? Gonna run up and kiss her again? Sure, she'll love that. She turned the corner once more and was gone.

He turned the truck back on, flipped it around in the street, and set off for home. The sun was beginning to set when he finally made it back to the farm. About halfway into the five hour journey, he realized that he had completely forgotten about his meeting with Snyder. The man was trying to buy out his farm and the neighboring land for a new casino and Chad hadn't even shown up to negotiate. What had that woman done to him? He had been so distracted by the way her breasts had pressed through her white cotton tank, little pink nipples puffing out like nickel-sized buttons, just begging to be clamped down and made to stand erect. Speaking of erect... Damn you man, get a grip on yourself!

But it was too late. He could feel his need for the woman straining in his Levi's now -- it was uncomfortable to say the least. He climbed out of the truck and trudged up the front steps of his ranch home. The fields around him were lit red by the sunset and the wheat blew to and fro in a rhythmic pattern with the wind. He opened his front door -- no need to lock it this far from civilization -- and dropped his keys on the kitchen island. Not bothering to turn on the lights he made his way back to the bedroom and turned on the shower to warm.

Try as he might, he couldn't take his mind off the softness of her lips or the way her tight little stomach had felt pressed against his. The blood had rushed to her cheeks in stubborn embarrassment, one that had left his insides writhing. He loved how she had fought not to show her humiliation and how her instinct had been to fight back with her words. How heated she was -- it heated him. He noticed then that he had been absent mindedly stroking himself to the thought of her. His little filly. She was begging to be broken.

Chad had trained many a filly in his day, he preferred their temperaments. The way they were born into the world so happy and carefree. The way they used their wits rather than brute strength to fight their training, as stallions often did. He wondered what it would be like to outsmart a human as he had so many beasts. What it would feel like to manipulate someone into doing exactly what he wanted when he wanted it, without question.

He climbed into the shower and let the steam billow out around him. His cock protested the lack of tugging by twitching irritably below. Chad reach down and grasped himself. He started to work his hand, pumping and twisting as he thought of his filly. How much more beautiful she would look at the biting end of his whip, tied up in his robes, licking salt from his body at his command. He pictured those beautiful pink nipples, hard from the coldness of a dark chamber. Finally, he saw those eyes. He jerked his hand along his shaft, gripping tighter now as he imagined how she would feel around him and he saw her deep green eyes, filled with tears waiting to break free. Tears of pleasure and of pain, waiting obediently for his next direction. She parted her full pink lips and...

Hot ropes of cum blasted from him now, splattering against the tiles of the shower. Chad dropped to his knees, out of breath and shaking from the intensity of his orgasm. Never had he felt anything so strong, never except for the desire he now felt to make his fantasies a reality.

That's it, you've lost it. You can't actually do that to a person. It's illegal and insane! That may be, but it didn't stop a man from dreaming. Though, if he ever did decide to carry out these passions it would be relatively easy. His nearest neighbor was miles away and even then, it was nigh impossible to navigate the fields unless you were familiar with the routes.

Yes, but where would you keep her? It's not like this is Alcatraz. That was true. The land here was flat as far as the eye could see and he wasn't even sure if he knew how to lock the doors anymore. If he couldn't keep anyone out then he certainly couldn't keep anyone in -- in the house anyway.

The barn. It was located out in the middle of the pasture and electric horse wire ran the entire perimeter. Even if she did manage to slip out, it would take a while for her to figure a way past the fence and then even longer to find a path out of the fields without him catching up to her first.

It felt strange to him to be thinking such dark and evil thoughts, he certainly had never done so before. It was something about this woman. The way she denied herself weakness and dismissed her surroundings with such obvious superiority. She may look the part of a woman with little interest in her appearance, but her attitude and the way she carried herself spoke to just how confident and stubborn she was on the interior. He wanted to watch that fire die. He wanted to be the one to show her free spirit exactly how ensnared it is.

He needed to see her again, to watch her. He would need to know everything about her. It was an important part of the breaking process to know more than the subject about the situation. He couldn't afford to be surprised at any point -- surprises were for her, to catch her off guard and distract from the mental assaults he would dole out. Wait a minute... am I actually making a plan? He was snapped out of his thoughts in an instant at that disgusting notion. He was a man of the land and a man of honor. He knew there was nothing more precious in this world than a beautiful southern girl and that each deserved to be respected and defended.

He sighed and hung his head, disappointed in this new and darker part of his mind, only to find that his cock disagreed. It stood out proudly in front of him once more. Oh you like that, do you? You want to watch her, study her, and take her? Maybe in the night; maybe while she sleeps. We could drug her, it wouldn't be hard. People down here are so... trusting. How surprised, no scared she will be when she wakes tied up to a gate, with a riding crop buried deep into her ass --

He came. Without ever laying a hand himself, the white sinews of semen erupted from his member at the mere image of her. What the fuck was this woman doing to him?

***

"Hey Chessie, I was wondering if you might do something for me." Ever since leaving Stacie's, Lindsay felt as though she had found a new sense of self. She felt as though her exterior was beginning to reflect the strength she felt inside having overcome the events of recent weeks. A haircut and make-up could only take her so far though, and she had to begrudgingly admit to herself that her wardrobe needed updating. Lindsay knew that if she asked her sister, it would turn into a day of uncomfortable jabs about her slight figure and lack of taste. So she called the only other person she thought she could tolerate an afternoon with.

"Absolutely girlie! What can I do for ya?" Chessie's sunny disposition might actually be just what she needed today.

"I need someone to help me do some shopping. You feel up for it?"

Her shrieking affirmation on the phone was all Lindsay needed to hear. She hung up the phone, grabbed her keys, and headed out to meet Chessie at the Riverwalk. It was beautiful this time of year. Most people would say that San Antonio summers were too hot and muggy, but Linsday loved the humidity. She drove along with the top off on her Jeep drinking in the hot air and listening to the never-ending drone of the cicadas. It was a quarter past one when she pulled into the parking lot where Chessie was waiting for her along the stone path.

"Goodness gracious, Miss Lindsay. You look like amazing! I love the new 'do'. So, what are we shopping for today?"

"Everything," Linsday replied with a sigh, though Chessie brightened at the prospect. "All I have are work clothes, white tank tops, and blue jeans. I have no idea how to shop for myself or what size I am and I absolutely hate doing this."

"You want me to just pick it out for you?"

I'm going to have to hang out with this one more often! "Yes, please." And with that, the two women started off down the walk.

***

Chad had passed a long night alone with his thoughts. His arm was tired. He knew that he would have to do something to kick this habit quickly before he did anything rash. Normally, Chad was the master of self-control, but something felt unexplainably different this time. He ambled down the hallway and put a kettle of coffee on the stove to brew. He stepped out into the morning air and sat down in one of the old wooden rocking chairs on his porch to take in the countryside and wait for caffeine. Just then, the phone rang -- cell phones didn't quite fit his lifestyle -- and he headed back into the kitchen to grab it off the wall.

"Mr. Brian"

"Mr. Snyder, to what do I owe this pleasure?" It was too early for Chad to even try to hide his loathe for the man.

"I am calling with the intention of rescheduling our meeting. I had hoped that we would have the opportunity to settle the matter of the land peacefully and, of course, in a timely fashion. I presume whatever illness kept you from meeting me yesterday has passed, hearing that you are well and alive just now."

"I have a farm to run, Snyder. If you want to reschedule just say when and I'll make time, but I certainly will not be able to be as obliging if you continue to waste the precious time I do have on spiteful chatter."

Jake Snyder tsked on the other end of the line. "Now Mr. Brian, you and I both know that I'm not here to waste anyone's time. As such, I trust that you have no interest in wasting mine either. I am prepared to make you a reasonable offer for your property; are you prepared to accept?"

Chad shuddered at what amount a man like this would deem to be 'reasonable'. The truth was that Snyder could afford to dish out ten times what the land was worth and would barely blink at the transaction; that put Chad in a very uncomfortable position. He certainly could live on cash like that for the rest of his life, but what would he do with that life? This land was all he knew and frankly, all he ever wanted to know. But only a madman would turn down a deal with Jake Snyder, and Chad was no madman. Are you sure about that? An image of a bound and gagged woman flashed to the front of his mind.

"Mr. Brian?"

"Sorry Mr. Snyder, I will need additional time to consider our situation. Why don't you come out to the farm in a few weeks and we'll see if we can't work something out?" Without waiting for a response, Jake hung the phone back on its receiver and pulled the wire from the jack. He needed no further interruptions today. The kettle began to whistle in the background. Today was the day he was going to prepare the barn for a guest. He removed the pot and poured himself a mug. Today was going to be a busy day

***

The sun was just approaching the horizon by the time Chad had finished his work in the barn. He was drenched in sweat and covered in dirt, minor cuts and scrapes had left dry blood stains on his callused hands. It was complete though. He had cleared out the stall across from Lady's -- the beautiful silver buckskin had watched him with her dark eyes while he worked and nickered occasionally, calling for affection. It was hard not to be distracted by such a beautiful soul, but he had labored on.

Chad had run horse wire up the length of the walls, fastening it at the top with large fastening staples and a layer of cement across the floor. He had spent a good fifteen minutes tugging at the wires to be sure they wouldn't budge. While he had waited for the floor to cure, he had braided a few ropes out of strips of tanned cow hide he had left over from his last sale at fair. He used the rope to fasten a harness which would later be suspended from the ceiling. He installed a pulley system that would allow him to relax and contract the length as needed. At most, she would be able to move around enough to touch the walls, and the pulley was guaranteed for up to 250 pounds -- he intended to never need that much, but better safe than out one gorgeous conquest.

Once the floor was finished, Chad had hung the harness and set about attaching leather fasteners to the walls and floor so that he would be able to restrain her wrists and ankles. He lay a healthy amount of straw about the floor and stood back to admire his handiwork. Lady whinnied behind him, demanding her dinner.

"Alright, Miss Lady, no need to yell." He turned and grabbed a flake from one of the bales of hay stacked outside her stall and chucked it into her feeder. She continued to stare at him expectantly. "Now Miss Lady, you know we need to keep an eye on that figure of yours."

She snorted and stared on. Chad smiled. God how he was a sucker for that horse. He turned and scooped half a coffee can of grain out for her and opened the gate to her stall. He walked its length to the feeder at the back, Lady trailing him all the while. She nudged her nose into the small of his back as if to say hurry. Her wish was granted and she sped past him to wolf down her treat. He watched her as she ate, proud of her growth.

He had found her wild on a trip to the Arrowhead Mountains in Montana. She was just a filly then, her mother had been killed in a lightning storm. Chad was up for a cattle drive with a few other seasonal ranch hands and he was the first to spot her in the middle of their herd. She had almost been lost among the cattle, but Chad had quickly rode in and cut her out before she was trampled. They had been inseparable since.

Their relationship was a flawless one of absolute trust and respect. She knew that her life depended on him and he needed to feel that power and responsibility. It is what makes a man -- to have the welfare of another being solely in your hands and to succeed in maintaining and nurturing that being.

He patted her flank and closed the gate behind him as he made his way back up to the ranch house. He had neglected his duties in favor of preparing the barn and scolded himself for not checking on the herd at the very least. His ass was riding on the sale of his 500 head of cattle and he couldn't afford to lose any of them, not if he wanted to keep the farm.

There wasn't much for a man to do in the evenings here. He had no want for television and had never harbored a passion for literature of any kind. He stood in the kitchen for a moment, contemplating his options and then with a decided nod grabbed his keys and set out for the truck. He was too wired to sleep and too sore for another night like the last. It's only a five hour drive and you'll be glad you made it once you see her again.

***

The shopping trip had been a success as far as she was concerned. It had only taken 3 stores, 2 hours, and one honeymoon savings account blown for Chessie to pick out an entirely new wardrobe for Lindsay. She had a few new sundresses, strappy sandals, skinny jeans, and colored blouses, all of which made her very uncomfortable but "looked great" according to Chessie.

She threw some leftover chicken in the microwave and grabbed a butterfinger to snack on while she waited for it to heat. The microwave dinged just as she was crumpling up the wrapper and she took her chicken over to the living room and flipped on the television. News, skinny girl, sports, skinny girl doing jumping jacks, infomercial, skinny girl running. Why do I even pay for this crap? Linsday looked down at her own stomach and saw a tiny pooch sticking out over her jeans. What the hell is that?!

She pinched it between her fingers, shocked. Last she knew, Lindsay couldn't keep weight like that on herself if she had tried. Where on earth could it have come from? Then she thought back to everything she had eaten in the months since Derek had left. Cheese, chicken, and chocolate. The holy trinity, and like all things holy, it had screwed her. Son of a bitch. She flipped off the TV and stomped upstairs to change into shorts and tennis shoes.

It was the perfect night for a jog. The sun had long since set and Texas had cooled to a comfortable 80 degrees. There was a slight breeze but the humidity was at a wonderful peak and Lindsay nearly drank the air as she pushed forward. She'd been gone for about fifteen minutes when she felt someone watching her. She glanced around casually and saw nothing, never breaking her stride. She continued on for a few more minutes and then heard something moving behind her. She glanced over her shoulder, picking up the pace, only to see a great grey beast coming up on her.

"Fucking dog!" She shouted, "Go away!" But the relentless mutt caught up to her and settled in on her right, trotting alongside and ignoring her.

"You have got to be freaking kidding me," she panted at the mutt. "What's your deal?"

Obviously, the dog didn't respond but instead ran ahead and lifted his leg on a tree. She passed him as he was kicking up grass behind him and he ran up beside her again. They continued this seesawing for another five miles -- he ran ahead to pee and she passed him whenever he stopped. When she finally made it back home, she was beat.

She sluggishly made her way up the front stairs and fumbled with the locks on her door. Once she had it open, Lindsay turned to see the dog panting on the bed, watching her with his black eyes.

"You thirsty?" She asked him and his ears perked. She hesitated a moment, knowing that she was about to cross a threshold that couldn't be uncrossed. "Well, let's go."

The dog leapt from the bed, bolted past her into the house, and headed straight for the toilet. By the time Lindsay caught up to him, he had nearly drained the bowl.

"What the hell, dog?!" She grabbed him by the tail and tried to drag him backwards out of the little half-bath in the hallway between her front door and kitchen. The dog wasn't budging. He had about twenty pounds on her by her best guess and seemed determined to finish what he had started. Oh, what the hell. She flushed the toilet to refill the bowl and continued on to the kitchen for her own glass of water.

12