To Catch a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers

My wife pulled open her cunt and groaned, "In here, Stud. Up my married cunt hole. Please, Baby. I need it. Stick it in my pussy... please. Make me cum!"

She didn't even sound like my wife she was so hot and wild. The man moved to the edge of the bed and she arched her hips high... "OOOOoohhhhh fuck me! FUCK IT IN HERE, STUD... UP MY CUNT!"

By this time, I had my own cock out stroking it as I watched the man move between my wife's thighs deep into her sex saddle. Wendy frantically reached between her thighs and aligned the sex spike with the opening to her cunt. "AAGGHHHHHHHHH.... YESSSSSSS... RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE, STUD! FUCK IT INNNNNNNNNN!"

Seven inches of cock drove into my wife's waiting cunt. She howled when it bottomed out against her womb. For the next ten minutes, he rammed her cunt with rapid hard thrusts that had Wendy screaming as her feet jerked in the air and her big tits flopped back and forth on her chest in response to the fierce fucking she was receiving. I thought she had two orgasms before the guy pulled his cock out and ordered her to mount him.

Once on top, Wendy's ass went into overdrive... hammering up and down the rigid spike again and again. When she began to cum, she let him know it. "OOOOhhhhh shit... you big fucking bastard. You're making me cum again... oooohhhhhh gawd, my husband would kick my ass out if he knew how much you were fucking me. Give it to me...harder... faster... I'm cumminggggggggggggg!!"

-----------

Halfway through the DVD, the guy had already shot one huge cum load up my wife's cunt and now had her on her hands and knees working his whang up her asshole. She howled and begged him to go slow... easy. He ignored her of course. As soon as he had forced the big head past her sphincter into her ass, he rammed it forward and sank his entire length into her butt in just a couple of hard strokes. She screamed and bucked, but there was no possible way for her to dislodge the rutting male who now had his cock buried to the hilt up her ass.

Gradually, her wailing turned to passionate gasps... then to the hissing noises of a female about to cum. Her fingers were working frantically over her clitoris and in and out of her pussy.

All my wife could do as she took the hard, unrelenting ass fucking was make unintelligible grunts, grabbled noises, and cum.

"I'm almost there, Slut. You ready to suck out my load?"

"No... please, cum in my ass. I don't want to suck it after you've been in my ass."

"Too bad, Baby. The cock's going in your mouth hole. Get ready to suck!"

The man held my wife's hips and slammed a series of hard strokes all the way in and then all the way out... back and forth. Suddenly, he ripped his throbbing, hugely inflated cock out of Wendy's asshole and moved up to her face.

"Open your fucking mouth hole, Slut. Wide open!"

He pushed his cockhead against her lips and my wife's mouth dutifully opened and sucked in six inches of hard ejaculating cock.

After a couple of minutes of sucking, I saw the man's buttocks clenching as he poured in his load. Several streams ran out the corners of Wendy's mouth forming viscous rivers of semen that slowly made their way down her cheeks.

The last ten minutes or so of the DVD showed my wife in doggy position with the man's cock deep inside her stretched out cunt. He held her hips as he fucked her so hard her dangling tits were flopping back and forth like overheated pendulums.

"Gonna cream your face with this load, Wendy. Your face and your big tits. You ready for the load, Baby?"

My wife nodded and the last scene on the DVD showed my wife cupping her big tits for her lover as he shot stream after stream of semen all over them. When his sex gun was firing blanks, he rolled onto the bed on his back. My wife joined him a moment later and soon fell into a deep sleep.

In the final scene, the guy got up, retrieved the hidden camera and while my wife slept, took close up shots of her cum-covered tits and then finally a close up shot of her widely stretched and slowly throbbing cunt.

When the screen went blank. I needed a drink. A big drink.

-----------

I was nursing my second drink still stunned by what I had seen. It was extremely hard for me to believe that Wendy would do the things I had seen her doing on the DVD. The way she screamed didn't sound like my wife when she's cumming. The way she gave the man her ass shocked me. It had taken me years to get her to allow anal sex. But the most unbelievable thing was that she sucked his cock when it was fresh out of her ass. Wendy wouldn't even touch my cock until we had showered and cleaned up after anal sex.

It certainly looked like Wendy in the DVD, but then the picture wasn't the highest quality and the lighting was poor. Since the camera was hidden and fixed, there was an understandable lack of close-up views of the woman's face. In fact, as I thought about it, I realized that there weren't many views of her face at all, some certainly, but not many. Then, my thoughts returned to the unwashed, cum-stained lingerie in the dresser drawer that Wendy couldn't be bothered to wash and remove the evidence.

Mentally, I replayed the video in my mind. No matter how I tried to rationalize the scenes away, it was almost certainly my wife who had been getting every one of her holes thoroughly fucked in that motel room. I didn't know what to do. I loved my wife deeply even if I had to share her, but what if she no longer wanted me? Shit!

I was about to pour myself an unheard of third drink when I remembered that there was one close-up shot in the hour-long DVD, a shot where someone had held the camera and moved closer so that the lighting was good. Replacing the decanter of bourbon on the bar without pouring the drink, I put the DVD back in the player, brought up Photoshop on my computer, and looked through my private, encrypted files of Wendy until I found what I wanted.

Thirty minutes later, I was looking at the results of my work on my dual-screen computer. On the left screen was an enlargement of the only close-up, well-lighted shot on the DVD. On the right screen, was an enlargement of a similar digital photograph I had taken of my wife when we were having fun roleplaying as foreplay to a hot sex session. I was playing the part of the sleazy porn producer, my wife the part of the whorish model.

The image on the left screen was a digitally enhanced, enlargement of the one close-up image on the DVD, the close-up shot of the woman's throbbing cunt at the end of the session. The right screen showed a similar enlargement of a digital photograph of my wife's pussy taken during our roleplaying. Both photos showed the woman lying on a bed with her legs gaping open, the camera aimed directly at her cunt, which filled at least half of the screen. I can truthfully say that I had never before or since been so intensely excited and pleased by gazing at pictures of a woman's pussy.

The image from the DVD showed a beautiful pussy with large labia that flanged open on both sides like the petals on a flower. The cuntal slit in between was elongated, perhaps three inches. At the top of the slit, the labia abruptly pinched inward to form the clitoral hood with the clit buried within. Above the hood, the labia essentially ended and the mound began. At the bottom of the cunt slit, the image clearly showed the woman's anus, which appeared as a sexy, fully exposed starfish. It was truly a gorgeous cunt and ass that every man on the planet would love to fuck.

The image on the right screen also showed a beautiful pussy with slightly smaller labia that were pinched inward at the bottom, flared open into a sexy, inviting hole in the middle, and then pinched inward again to form the hood. Above the hood, the labia continued upward for an inch or so before the flattening out into the mound. Below the slit, the anus was darker and recessed inward, as if the starfish had closed up for the night. My wife's cunt and ass holes were delectable and hot... I was certain that any man would love being inside either one or preferably, both.

BUT THE TWO CUNTS AND ASSHOLES WERE NOT THE SAME! The woman in the DVD was not Wendy.

I made copies of the two images and could hardly keep from jumping up and down with joy. When I did manage to calm down, I realized that the hidden lingerie from Victoria's, the rumors, and now the DVD couldn't possibly be accidents. The woman in the DVD had to have been chosen and made up to look like Wendy. She was even wearing her clothes that they must have gotten from her closet and then replaced. The presence of the lingerie from Victoria's indicated that they had access to our house. Someone was clearly trying very hard to convince me that my wife was an unfaithful slut. One mystery was solved only to be replaced by two more. Who was doing it and why?

============

Enlightenment:

That night I fucked my wife like I hadn't seen her for weeks. I was so happy and elated knowing that she loved me and loved having me fuck her, I just couldn't stop. She was having intense, repeated climaxes from the hard, nearly desperate screwing, I was giving her, and even after I had poured two huge loads of cum deep inside her throbbing vagina, I wanted more.

After my second load had drenched her womb, I stayed on her, kissing her lips, caressing her anus with my fingers, grinding my pubic bone against her clitoris, and sliding my semihard organ back and forth inside her overflowing vagina. I couldn't stop moaning and grunting. I was fully hard again within ten minutes and once more fucking her like a man possessed. Only when she began to cry, "Oooohhh god, Jeff... You're killing meeeeeeeeee!!" did I manage to get myself under control and change the hard fucking into gentle love making until we both had a deep and satisfying climax.

It was nearly thirty minutes before either of us could speak. "My God! That was just fantastic!" Wendy sighed. "What got into you anyway?"

"What got into me? Nothing, that I know of. What got into you, Beautiful?"

She snuggled close, kissed me, pressed her big tits against my chest and whispered, "One incredibly hard and exciting cock owned by a virile, devilish satyr just got into me. And anytime he decides to put that thing in me, I'm ready!"

-----------

Before leaving for work on Tuesday morning, I put two things in my briefcase, the DVD to return to Hank and the sales slip from the Victoria's Secret box. At 11:00 AM, I was inside Victoria's asking to see Ms. Beverly Higgins, the clerk whose name appeared on the sales slip.

An attractive woman about 40 appeared and said, "Hello. I'm Beverly Higgins. Mrs. Johnson said you needed to speak with me. How can I help you?"

"Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I have a minor problem about credit card charges that I hope you can help me clear up."

"I'll try. What's the problem."

"I recently purchased some ... how should I put this... some.. eh.. sexy lingerie for my wife as a present. Here's the sales slip that bears your name."

Beverly inspected the slip and nodded. She looked at me with a questioning look, not knowing what the problem was.

"I just got my credit card statement, and I can't find this charge listed on the statement. Given the date of purchase, it should have appeared, but it didn't. I wonder if by some chance two credit cards were mixed up and my purchase charged to someone else? Given the nature of the purchase, if that happened it could be embarrassing for someone. Could you check for me?"

"Oh, Absolutely! Thank you for coming in. Most people would just ignore it since they weren't charged. Let's go to the computer and check."

Five minutes later, Beverly and I were staring at a computer screen showing all purchases made on that date that were paid by credit card. It was simple to match the invoice number on the sales slip with the computer print out. I saw it before Beverly did. Beside the invoice number was an entry showing the amount of purchase, the credit card and its last four digits, and the name Curt Steers.

"We charged the purchase to Mr. Curt Steers," Beverly informed me. Is that correct?

"Yes. Yes it is. I guess the credit card people are just running behind. I'm delighted that there was no mix up. Thank you and I'm sorry I wasted your time, Ms. Higgins."

"No. Not at all. I'm delighted to be of help. I hope you'll come back again when you want something nice for your wife."

"I will, absolutely. And next time, I'll ask for you specifically."

-----------

Driving back to work, I reflected on what Steers had done. Obviously, the scumbag was acting on orders from Hawkins. The obsequious toddy didn't take a piss without checking with Hawkins first. What was not clear was why Hawkins would want me to think my wife was an unfaithful slut. Wendy was his most effective group leader, which was why her attendance at the Chicago meetings was always mandatory. What did he expect to happen if I became convinced that my wife was cheating on me?

Slowly, the answer took shape. Most husbands would demand and get a divorce. Wendy would then be single again, and Hawkins would be waiting in the wings to console her... console her and provide her sexual gratification, of course.

The next question was who was the woman in the DVD. It had to be someone Steers knew, someone he realized already looked a lot like Wendy... someone who, with some professional make up, could pass for her in a DVD with poor picture quality.

I knew that Steers was the weak link in their plan. He had all the spine and gumption of a sheep. I just needed someway to put enough pressure on him to get him to fold. Now, it was time to see a private detective... but not to spy on my wife.

-----------

Mr. Victor Margrave was a man around 50. He had been in the detective business for over two decades with a substantial record of success. I had not selected him at random. With my contacts as VP, it was not difficult to get recommendations on a highly competent, effective sleuth. When I told him that, Victor beamed.

"Thank you, Mr. Lemann. I appreciate your passing those nice comments on to me. Everyone likes their work to be appreciated. How can I help you?"

It took over an hour to fill Mr. Margrave in on all the details including my analysis and conclusions. When I finished, he summed up the situation nicely.

"Amazing! Haven't come across anything quite like this before. Usually, it's just some guy or gal wanting evidence of their spouse cheating. Frankly, with the DVD you've provided and the information you've given me about this Steers guy, I don't think it will take long to found out what you need to know. By the way, my fees are $1,000 per day plus any unusual expenses. Is that acceptable?"

"Absolutely. The best always comes with appropriate fees."

"I like your attitude, Jeff. By the way, you have done a hell of a job as a detective yourself. If you get tired of being a VP, let me know. I've got a position for you."

We both enjoyed a good laugh.

-----------

Thursday morning my office phone rang. It was Margrave.

"Hi, Jeff. Victor here. I've got what you need. Can you stop by my office this afternoon? If you prefer, I'll come to yours."

"No. I'll be there at 1:00 PM. Ok?"

-----------

As I left the building housing the offices of "Margrave Investigations", I held a large manila folder containing the name, address, occupation, and dossier on a Ms. Maxine Cossel, a platinum blonde who had held numerous jobs that included stripper, paid escort, porn model, and call girl. She had been arrested twice with no convictions.

There were also photographs of Ms. Cossel and of Mr. Curt Steers entering and leaving her apartment at different hours. For good measure, Margrave had bugged her apartment and put in a couple of video pickups that showed Steers fucking Ms. Cossel in a variety of positions. These were of no interest to me, but I felt certain they would be of interest to Margo Steers, Curt's wife.

The audio was of much greater interest to me. During one segment, Steers and Cossel had laughed about how they were playing me for a grade A dunce.

-----------

"Just a little more push and that schmuck will hand Wendy her walking papers and Marlon will have a clear playing field. The short excerpt from the Chicago video will certainly finish the job."

"I don't really see what his problem is. Didn't he already nail Wendy when they were in Chicago?"

"Yeah, he did. The guy Marlon had hired, Marcus, had gotten her dead drunk and then later in her hotel room, gotten into her pants the first night there. Marlon told me that he could hear him screwing her through the adjoining door of their rooms. On the second day while she was at the meeting, he bugged her room with video and audio pickups."

"So, that's how he got the DVD of her?"

"Yeah. The second night, Marcus screwed her several more times without her being drunk, and the camera caught most of the action. The third day, he kept her naked in her hotel room essentially all day and all night. Apparently, he fucked her a dozen times or more."

"So how did Marlon get a piece of her ass?"

"Marlon had instructed Marcus to leave town after the third day. Since Marlon was paying him, he did as he was told. That evening, Marlon told Wendy that he knew what she had been doing. According to Marlon, Wendy just came apart. She cried and begged him not to tell Jeff. She told him the first time, she was too drunk to stop Marcus, and after the first time, he was so dominant and aggressive that she couldn't resist him."

"Marlon spent two hours comforting her. He told her she shouldn't be alone, and Wendy ended up sleeping in Marlon's room that night. Naturally, she didn't make it past midnight before Marlon was fucking her. She was apparently so grateful to him for not telling her husband and not ruining her reputation and her career with the firm, that he told me that it was a snap to get his cock into her. He said he fucked her three times that night.

"What about the last day of the meeting? Did he fuck her again?"

"Oh hell yes. They cut the meeting Friday afternoon, and he spent the entire after with his cock buried in one of Wendy's hot holes. They went out to dinner and then back to bed by 9 PM. Before morning, he told me had nailed the hot bitch three more times."

"That's what I don't understand. He's already screwing her, so why are we having to go through all this stuff with rumors and DVD's?"

"Because after she returned home, she realized that she was still deeply in love with Jeff and that what she had done was terrible. She was apparently so distressed over what had happened, she got sick, couldn't eat, and had to seek medical care. Jeff told everyone that she had spent most of the next 10 days or so in bed recovering."

"Well, what about after she got better? Marlon's pretty smooth. Wasn't he able to get into her again?"

"No. He tired, but no luck. She met him one more time and said that she appreciated him keeping her dirty secret quiet and that he had been wonderful. But she also said that she was so deeply in love with her husband, she couldn't see him outside of work or have sex with him ever again."

"Marlon tried to persuade her otherwise, and she did tell him that he was a wonderful man and a great lover, and if she weren't so deeply in love with Jeff, he would certainly be the one she would want. So now do you understand? When Jeff kicks her cheating ass out of the house, she's be back in Marlon's arms and in his bed very quickly."

"Yeah. I understand," Maxine said. "She'll be back in his arms, and he'll have his hard cock back inside her hot cunt very quickly."

"You grasp the essentials of the situation perfectly, Maxine. Now speaking about a hard cock inside a hot cunt, spread your legs wider, Honey."

RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers
1...345678