To Catch a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers

"Thank you, J.T. But I need to be here to provide cogent information about how I deduced the first DVD to be bogus as well as any details about how the material was obtained. I would like for the two of you to understand that I consider myself the luckiest man on the planet to have Wendy as my wife. She got drunk and was guilty of a marital indiscretion... her one and only in our marriage, I would add. I have no intention of letting her go. So, it will not be a problem for me to again see the evidence of my wife's one and only slip in our marriage. I've made some myself, so I'm in no position to cast stones. Let's see the material."

We first watched the bogus DVD after I had provided J.T. with a glossy photograph of Wendy so he could see how clever and good the deception was. Halfway through, he stopped the DVD and asked, "You say this DVD was circulated throughout the firm and accompanied by rumors that Wendy was an unfaithful slut?"

Jack answered for me. "That's correct, J.T. I had heard all the rumors myself but I didn't credit them and, in any case, it was Jeff's personal business so I didn't comment."

"Amazing!" J.T. started the DVD again. When it was finished, he turned to me again. "You say this DVD is bogus? That woman looks exactly like Wendy. How can you be so certain, Jeff?"

"Two reasons, J.T. You'll hear one of them when we listen to the audio recording of the conversation between Steers and Cossel. The other one is a little embarrassing, but to hell with it! There's one and only one close-up shot in that entire DVD. You saw it at the end. Do you remember it, J.T.?"

"Yes. Not something a man forgets." J.T. stopped himself. "I'm sorry, Jeff. That was a terribly insensitive thing to say. Forgive me, please."

"Of course. It's not a problem. I made a screen capture of that image, enlarged it, and made a comparative image of my wife's vagina from a digital photograph we made while role playing a few months ago. Here are the two photographs one above the other. The one on top is from the DVD. The one below is my wife. They are clearly not the same vaginas."

J.T. studied the two images for a moment and nodded. "I see why Jack says you're careful, considerate, and certain of your facts before you speak. Shall we listen to the audio recording now?"

Before the audio recording was finished, J.T.'s face was red with rage. He controlled himself only with difficulty. When he had himself under control, he asked, "What's on the last DVD, Jeff?"

"It's excerpts from the two days worth of video from the hidden cameras that Hawkins placed in Wendy's hotel room. It shows her having wild sex with a handsome, 25-year old, black man, Marcus, whom Hawkins hired to seduce my wife. He did an excellent job. That's her one indiscretion in all the years we've been married. Hawkins used that to ingratiate himself into Wendy's confidence and seduce her himself. It was all a very devious plot. And it worked, but not as well as he hoped because he didn't count on Wendy's love for me and on her integrity at correcting an error she had made."

"All right. I'm going to watch the first sexual encounter. That's all. I don't want to pry into Jeff's private affairs any more than necessary, and I certainly don't want to embarrass our best VP."

It only took five minutes before J.T. turned off the DVD, extracted it from the machine and handed to me. "This is your personal property. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't exist."

"Thank you, J.T."

"Ok, Jeff. Bottom line. What do you suggest be done to clean up this mess?"

"I see two options, but before stating them I want to make it clear that under no circumstances will I or Wendy ever mention this affair or the decision you make outside this room. There will be no lawsuits for harassment, no criminal charges or civil suits filed by either of us for extortion or defamation of character against either Hawkins or Steers and certainly not against the company. Those actions would be extremely detrimental to the firm, we will not be party to them."

"Having said that, the two options I see are as follows: First: we let the matter die. You and Jack say nothing and do nothing. Wendy and I say nothing nor take any legal action. I'm sure Hawkins and Steers will give up quickly when I do not divorce Wendy. If we proceed in this fashion, Wendy and I will resign without rancor or prejudice against the firm. I simply cannot and will not permit my wife to work as a subordinate under men such as Hawkins and Steers."

"The second option is to allow Hawkins and Steers to resign from the firm under whatever conditions you deem appropriate. We will say nothing. The Manufacturing Division will then need a new VP. I would expect that individual to be Wendy Lemann."

J.T. did not speak for a full minute. Then he said, "Jeff, would you step out to my waiting room for bit. I need to get Jack's recommendation privately."

"Certainly. Take your time, Gentleman."

As I walked toward the door, J.T. stopped me. "Two more questions, Jeff. How long did you work on this investigation?"

"About two months, Sir."

"And how much out-of-pocket expense was there for you?"

"About $5,000, Sir. Most of that was to pay for Margrave's fee and expenses. Some went for the ancillary components to the audio and video equipment I installed in my home."

"Thank you, Jeff. We'll call you back shortly."

-----------

"Shortly" turned out to be five minutes. When I walked back into the office, J.T. said, "Sit down, Jeff. I want you to hear what my Head of Operations had to say. I won't ask him to repeat it as that might be embarrassing with you in the room, so I'll repeat it for him."

"First, he informed me that if I took your Option Number One, I needed... how did he put it... I needed a brain transplant. We would be keeping two worthless people and losing two gems. Secondly, he suggested that your Option Number Two was the best deal the firm had ever been offered. We clean up a potentially devastating mess cleanly and without expense; we get rid of two pathetic administrators; we retain the services of our best VP and probably the next Head of Operations; we promote the best group leader in the firm to a VP position."

"Jack's a good friend of mine. You have to take his effusive comments with an appropriate amount of caution," I responded. "But thank you, Jack, for that marvelous vote of confidence. It is deeply appreciated." Jack just smiled and nodded.

"I have.. I have," J.T. said. "There is one glaring flaw in your Option Two that I cannot and will not tolerate."

We were both shocked, but said nothing.

"It is totally unacceptable for you to have to work for two months to clean up a mess made by the firm's administrators. It is also unacceptable for you to endure a $5,000 expense. That is not... I repeat... not acceptable."

At this point, Jack interrupted. "That's also my view, J.T., but there really isn't any way to reimburse Jeff for his expenses without running the risk of having someone find out what those expenses were for. That's the reason he hasn't requested reimbursement."

"I am fully aware of that, Jack. And that's even more impressive. This man really does consider every thing before he speaks or acts. Most men would have thrown his wife out of the house. This man is cut from a different mold. However, they didn't make me CEO by random draw."

J.T. turned to me. "As our future Head of Operations, I have an assignment for you and the new VP of Manufacturing. We are thinking about expansion of the firm into other locations. These locations need to have enormous recreational facilities, beautiful hotels, every thing we will need to attract top flight people. So next summer, I expect you and my new VP to select some suitable possible locations and investigate all of their entertainment and hotel facilities plus anything else you deem vital to the firm. I want this task done carefully without undue haste. I would expect it take no less than two weeks. Naturally, since this is firm business, all expenses... first-class airline tickets... suites in the best hotels so you can properly see what they are like... tickets... etc. will all be paid by the firm. When you return, I will expect an extensive and full report running to at least two typed pages. Understood?"

As I have often said, J.T. is the best CEO any business has ever had.

============

Reconciliation:

Tuesday evening, I left work at noon without telling my wife, who still knew nothing of all that had happened since she had returned from Chicago. When Wendy returned from work a little before 6 PM, she found the dining room table set with our china, linen table cloth, and candles. The centerpiece was a dozen American Beauty roses. She also detected the delightful aroma of the veal Marsala, asparagus, Minestrone soup, freshly baked bread, and Tiramisu.

She was aghast, and I was beaming with pleasure. "My god! Jeff. This is amazing."

I pulled her chair out for her, kissed her softly on the lips, and then poured the wine after testing myself in the manner of the great chefs of the world. Dinner was fabulous... not surprising... since I had consulted the chef at Luigi's in advance.

Wendy couldn't stop gushing and praising every thing.

When I finally served the Tiramisu and coffee, she couldn't stand the suspense any longer. "All right, Jeff. What's all this for?"

"Patience, Honey. Patience. Don't spoil my surprise. Let's enjoy the marvelous Tiramisu and later, as we sip our coffee, the mysteries will unfold and be solved." Wendy giggled like a school girl and dug into the dessert.

Later in den with the lights all turned low, I handed her my gift, a flat, rectangular package that seemed unusually heavy. Her eyes were wide with curiosity as she undid the ornate wrapping. When she lifted the lid of the box, she saw a gleaming brass name plate with gold trim and highlights. The words were simple and to the point. They read

Mrs. Wendy Lemann

Vice-President

Manufacturing Division

My wife was speechless... totally unable to speak. She knew I would never joke about something like this. After a bit, she managed to ask, "How? How did this happen?"

"There's a lot you don't know. Settle back and enjoy your wine while I tell you the wildest story you've ever heard."

It took over an hour, but not the two that I had spent telling J.T. because I left out the part about the DVD that Hawkin's had made in hotel room. I concluded by saying,

"So, when J.T. found out about the deceptive lingerie from Victoria's and the bogus DVD in which you were presumably having sex with a young, black stud in some motel room, and all the rumors he and Steers had circulated, he decided to give Mr. Hawkins and Mr. Steers the opportunity to resign. That left him without a VP of Manufacturing, so I suggested he promote the experienced and best of the group leaders, someone by the name of Mrs. Wendy Lemann. Congratulations, Mrs. Lemann."

"My god, Jeff. You're not only a genius fucking... you're also a fucking genius. You've also got more will power than man I've ever seen or heard about. There are rumors all over the place that I'm fucking dozens of men. Faye Cantlin, comes over here, strips naked and asks you to take her to bed, you turn her down? Unbelievable!... but I do believe you. Absolutely."

"It wasn't that hard. Faye's a sexy woman, but you're drop-dead gorgeous, and I'm so hopelessly in love with you that it wasn't a problem to say no to her. But I have a confession to make. To get her to leave, I had to promise her that I would masturbate that night while thinking about her hot body."

Wendy burst out laughing. "Really?" When I nodded, she asked, "And did you keep your word to the woman?"

"I did, and what's more, she called me on the phone while I was doing it to see if I had kept my word."

"Oh. Now that is interesting. And what happened?"

"What do you think happened?"

"The two of you had phone sex?"

"We did. I shot off a huge load. I'm sorry. I was too turned on to resist the phone sex. Are you furious?"

"That's your confession? You had phone sex with Faye Cantlin."

"Yes, that's it. I didn't plan it. Sometimes such things just happen. You don't plan them. You just get caught up in things."

Wendy poured herself another glass of wine and was silent for several minutes. Then she looked me in the eye and asked, "Have you told me the whole story? Do you know the rest?"

I thought about lying but decided the truth was needed. "Yes. I know the rest."

"How did you find out?" Wendy's eyes were now on the carpet.

"Hawkin's set you up in Chicago."

My wife's head snapped up and she gasped, "What? How? What did he do?"

"He carefully selected Marcus, an experienced gigolo with a huge cock who specialized in seducing women turned on by dominant men. He hired him for three days and told him to seduce you. He also told him that he would have to get you very drunk, at least the first time. After that, his powerful sexual magnetism, his huge cock, the fact that he was the forbidden black, and my failure to take the occasional role of the powerful, dominant male that you desired and needed pretty much did you in for the next two days."

"Oh fuck... I had hoped you would never find out what a total slut I was in Chicago. There's no excuse... none. You must be totally disgusted."

"Wendy, be quiet. There's no way in hell I'm disgusted as you will see if you let me finish. Hawkins had placed hidden video and audio pickups in your hotel room. His original plan was to blackmail you into having sex with him. But when you became so distraught when he told you that he had heard you and Marcus having sex and then were so grateful to him for keeping your secret, he suddenly came up with a better plan... he would be your protector, your savior so to speak. He persuaded you that you shouldn't be alone and you gratefully trusted him and spent the night in his room. Naturally, he seduced you and before morning had had sex with you several times."

"How do you know all that?"

"It was on the audio recording of the conversation between Steers and Cossel that Margrave obtained. I told you about the recording but not every thing that's on it."

"What else do you know?"

"I know that after you came back from Chicago you deeply regretted what had happened. You saw Hawkins one more time, told him you loved me, and that you would never see him or have sex with him again. You were so distraught that you got sick and took over two weeks to recover. Then came what I call the transformation. You decided to give me the chance to be a real lover to you as well as your husband. I will never be able to thank you enough for trusting me enough to give me that chance."

"Well, at least there's one thing you don't know... one thing you have wrong."

"What's that?"

"Oh damn, Jeff. I'm so ashamed. I'm never going to be able to make this up to you."

"You already have, Wendy. You already have. I'm the happiest man on the planet. Bar none."

"Well, you probably won't be when I tell you the part you don't know."

"I'll make a deal with you, Honey. You make your confession to me... then I'll make mine to you. Afterwards, we'll see where we are, Mrs. Vice President."

That brought a big grin to my wife's face. "Ok. Deal. Here's what you don't know. It isn't true, as you said, that I saw Hawkins only one more time when we came back from Chicago. I saw him five more times. That first week back when you noticed that I seemed tired all the time... that was because Hawkins was fucking me several times a day at work... everyday."

"Finally, I woke up. I saw the incredible difference between your loving concern for me and his naked lust. He didn't care for me... he just wanted to fuck me. That's when I broke it off. But by then I was so disgusted with myself that I couldn't bear to look at you... I felt like a worthless whorish slut. It took weeks and nothing but tender, loving care from you to change things and make me realize that if I had been a real wife to you in the first place, none of this would have ever happened."

"So that was the genesis of the 'transformation'?"

"Yeah. And let me tell you, you rang my bell like it's never been rung before. I mean I was suddenly having orgasms at work just from thinking about the way you were going to fuck me later that night. You're just a magnificent man, and you're out of this world when you're between my legs."

"That's it? That's your big confession?"

"Yes. Isn't that enough?"

"Well, let's summarize and then I'll tell you mine. You got drunk in Chicago while a professional gigolo was hitting on you. He got you in bed and amazingly, you found out that you really liked hot, erotic, kinky sex. So you enjoyed it for two more days. The one and only time you've ever slipped in our entire marriage even though I was failing to give you what you needed. Then you fell for the devious scheme of your boss. And it took you about one week to figure out he had deceived you after which you stopped and did every thing in your power to make amends. Is that a fair summary?"

"Yes, except for the fact that it wasn't you fault. You tried. I just wouldn't act like a real woman for you."

"That's very generous of you, but it's still my fault. I should have been more assertive with you. Now for my confessions. I hope you're in a forgiving mood."

"First: Remember Ramon at "The Hot Spot". I saw him taking your breasts out before he ever took you outside. I told you I got there as quickly as I could, but the truth is that I got so incredibly excited watching him playing with your tits and sucking your nipples, I just stood there and let it happen. I only took action when I saw you trying to push him away. I have no excuses. The truth is that I got hard as iron and was too sexually excited to stop him. Now what do you think about your wonderful husband?"

"I think he's even more erotic and sexy that I ever realized. My god, Jeff. That just makes my pussy gush to hear you say that. You know why? Because I was boiling hot when Ramon was sucking on my nipples. But when I saw you, I pretended to struggle so you wouldn't know how turned on and hot your wife was."

"I'm not done yet, Wendy. I told you about the bogus DVD. When I watched it, I got hard as stone. Remember, at first, I thought it was you being fucked on that DVD, and it made me hard, not mad. I even made two copies of it. Are you totally disgusted with me yet?"

"Disgusted? Feel my cunt, Honey." She pulled my hand between her thighs and I felt an absolutely sodden, drenched pair of panties. "Oh shit. Did you say you made copies of that DVD? Fuck! Let's watch it together tonight. Please. Can we?"

"I'm still not done. I told you that Hawkins made audio and video recordings of all the sex you had with Marcus in Chicago. Their last effort to get me to divorce you and clear the field for Hawkins was to send a DVD containing excerpts from those recordings. This time, it really was you on the DVD screaming and moaning for that hugely hung, black stud to fuck you harder. Any good husband would have been infuriated. I just got hard and fell even more deeply in love with you. Disgusted with me yet?"

"You have a DVD of some of the sex I had with Marcus in Chicago?"

"Yes. But I'll destroy it. I promise."

"Like hell you will! You're going to fuck your slutty wife while we watch it together. Is that all of your confessions? I hope so because I want to get you in bed and watch one of the DVD's."

"I have one more."

"Ok. Tell me. What is it?"

"I want to go back to 'The Hot Spot' and see if we can find Ramon again."

Wendy threw herself in my arms and kissed me with wild abandon, her tongue thrusting in and out of my mouth as she hunched her cunt against my erection. I felt her body shuddering. She was very close to an orgasm.

RLM1
RLM1
92 Followers
1...345678