To Catch a Cop Pt. 01

Story Info
The cops aren't always the ones doing the chasing...
3.7k words
4.42
18k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

(Hey all! Sorry for the slow releases lately, life has unfortunately hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm crawling my way out of the rubble though, and hopefully you should see more regular releases from me over the months to come as we approach the big 1-oh-oh of stories published. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this little piece and will look me up via the contact info in my profile page to let me know how you liked it. Stay studly!)

It's definitely not my first time in a police station. I'm used to the over-varnished wood paneling, the uncomfortable benches, the crisp blue uniforms, and of course, the bugged out eyes of officers from the lowliest rookie to the most hardened Sergeant at the sight of me, my flimsy white dress picked out specifically to showcase everything from my long, smooth legs, my ultra-round ass, and of course, the crown jugs, my bra-bursting 38GGG's.

I'm not in any real trouble here mind you, as a rule, I know how to get into just enough trouble to end up in these situations, but not enough to see a trial or anything. Don't get me wrong, if I thought judges were as hot as cops I'm sure I'd find a way, but that's not the case, so my business with the law starts and ends with whatever happens to be lurking behind the flies of New York's Finest.

The two officers who finally cum to collect me are cordial enough, one makes a chivalrous little bow as he indicates the interrogation room in which I'm going to give my statement. I can't help but giggle at how crowded the little space is when I get in, the whole metal table ringed by over a dozen police, all of them staring at me. One of them is playing "Too Cool For School" hanging back against one of the walls with his big hamhock-biceps folded. He's tall and gorgeous and the one I decide I want the most.

Finally one of the younger ones manages to park himself in the seat across from me.

"Alright Ma'am, are you ready?"

I leaned back, arching my back just a little so my boulders stood out a little more than usual. "Sure, kid. Is it normal to have this many officers to take a statement?"

A lot of faces blushed, caught with their hands in the cookie jar. But I had to give the kid credit, he recovered quickly,

"No, Ma'am, but we're doing an internal audit of our questioning procedure and we need everyone of these men to sign off on everything being above-board and appropriate."

I could help my smirk at the lie, but I played along.

"Alright. How shall we proceed?"

The kid switched on a tape recorder to his left, he said the date and referenced a case number, as well as what number my testimony would be filed under by itself.

"Please state your name for the record, Ma'am."

I smiled, wrapping my lips around the syllables of my name like they were a hot fat dick, taking my time,

"My name is Sabrina Saintfleur."

"What is your profession?"

"I'm independently wealthy."

"How would you describe your mental and physical condition at this time?"

Hmmm, that was a fun one.

"Mentally, I'd say I'm stable, confident, and more than a little horny actually." I leaned back, adjusting my tank-top so my stiff nipples were visible, "and physically I think you can see that I'm healthy as fuck and hot as balls. What you're all so obviously staring at is a pair of 38 GGG cup breasts, and yes, they are real."

Several of the men cleared their throats and I grinned at the sight of stirring; every cock in this room just got hard, even the big guy playing it cool in the back had what looked like an escaped anaconda trying to make its way down his thick leg.

His voice cracked as he asked the next question, making me giggle just a little in response, "Can you tell us about the incident that brought you here today?"

"Certainly. I was bored and thought I might be craving some big fucking cop dick, so I found a couple of studs and lured them to a public space, fucked and sucked them off in mere moments and made sure everyone knew it. Some snitch called you guys and all three of us were brought in. Now I'm here, getting a good look at a whole lot of cop dick, so I'd say mission accomplished."

The rookie exchanged a deer-in-my-headlights look with a few others, casting about until he fell on the apparently comforting gaze of the big guy, who just gave him a single slow nod. Seeming to have composed himself a bit, the kid turned back to me, cleared his throat dramatically and adjusted the tape recorder before proceeding.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry if this is going to be difficult for you, but I'm going to have to ask you to describe the encounter that led you to be here in much greater detail."

I made a big show of looking shocked, as though they'd wounded my delicate sensibilities.

"Oh you pervs! You're getting off on this! You want to hear me talk about how I picked them, how I seduced them, how I isolated them, how I sucked their cocks and how I made them both fuck me for as long as I could, which, wasn't very long to be honest. No man lasts long with me. That's what you fucking want, isn't it?"

The kid rocked in his chair like I'd punched him, but the big guy cut in, finally letting me hear that bass, bass voice so nice it made my clit vibrate.

"Stop busting his chops, ma'am. YES this is probably going to be titillating for some of these fine men in blue, but you know what? It's still proper police work. We have to know the details in case either you, OR the men you claim to have seduced were violated in the course of what occurred. Alright?"

I breathed a heavy, dreamy sigh, just loving to see him in action.

"YES, SIR, Mr. Officer, Sir!" I gave a mock salute, leaned back again and launched into my telling.

How I Picked Them

"Take another good look at me boys. Do you think I'm type of woman who would just pick any man? Who'd settle for a one-thrust gus limp-ass needle-dick from Cunt-Suck Mississippi? Fuck no. I bang real men. I only pick the hottest, sexiest studs, guys with big dicks and the balls to use 'em right. They have to be the kind who can last, too. If a guy isn't good enough to keep it up for an ordinary woman at least a couple of hours he won't last two seconds with me. So I've got to choose my men carefully, got it?

Good.

So how did I come to decide those two fit the bill? It started with the walk. I'm out on the street, scoping the local selection of studs. Seeing which men jam their hands in their pockets while they walk, who slumps over looking at his shoes, who catches sight of me but then looks away and blushes, all those little tells.

Then I catch sight of these two, strolling down the street like they own it. They size me up, they don't leer or catcall, just a long enough, lingering enough look, each making eye contact as they swagger on past and head into their watering hole... what was that place called? 'MacTarnahans.' That's it.

It was a dingy joint, certainly not the kind of place for a class act like me, but I'll go anywhere for the right dick so I swallowed my pride and sashayed on in.

How I Seduced Them

All eyes were on me naturally. I'm used to that. It's basically exactly the way things are now. (Don't stare at me too hard boys, you'll hurt your eyes and possibly rip your pants. I can see some of you are already in danger of doing that right now, in fact...)

But I digress, the two of them are pulling down beers and shooting some pool. I walked up slowly like, heels clicking, fingertips tracing the edge of the table. I don't give a fuck about messing up their game so I let my hand fall on a pair of balls that are close to each other and clack 'em together to get their attention, rolling them around a little, playing with them, more than hinting what I'm thinking. What can I say? I don't so much do subtle innuendo; a come-fuck-me look is never worth as much as a come-fuck-me fuck, ya know?

'Evening boys. Like getting those balls sunk into holes?'

They shoot each other a look that's part 'holy shit' and part 'she's crazy' and all 'hell yes!' and then they nod.

'Why don't you come with me then, I know a game that's way more fun.'

And then I'm breezing right through the back door, all eyes on me still, though one pair of 'em is the bartender who's probably a little pissed I didn't buy anything and took two paying customers with me. Fuck him, anyway, I bet his cock is tiny.

It's a warm night so that back alley isn't bad. It's kind of filthy of course, but no real garbage, just clutter and dust, it'll do.

'Okay boys, what are your names? I want to know what I'm going to be shouting if either of you manage to go the distance.'

'Martin,' says one.

'Larry,' the other.

'Well let's see what you've got then. I'm not in this to waste time.' I was already sinking to my knees, a hand trailing both boy's fronts. Martin was a little leaner than Larry, but my fingers felt the curve of some nice stomach muscles. Larry had a stupid name, but he was all beef-cake, with big hot for-arms, explosively rounded biceps, a pair of pecs you could cut marble on and what felt like interlocking metal plates over his abs; they were so hard you could have easily broken a small object against them, like say for instance a BMW.

I let my body follow those hands, each taking an ample handful of crotch-meat. As my knees hit the floor I was not disappointed, and the two boys began to eagerly whip their belts off and their zippers open. In mere seconds I was staring at two big fat cocks that made my mouth water. I was slightly disappointed big buff Larry was not the bigger dick; it's not that I was turning him down mind you, and his fat 8-incher was certainly inviting, but it was Martin's impressive 11 inch long fuckstick that really took my breath away. I lifted and jacked both members, grinning that they could last, many men would have already spunked off just at the view of me on my knees, and many more the second I'd started to fondle. Not these two, I was gonna make these studs last at least a little while.

How I Drained Them

I crammed Larry's big one into my mouth, slurping the head with wet, lip-smacking kisses, working it like an ice-cream cone, that strange sort of mouthing that isn't quite biting or sucking. My drool spilled from my lips, streaking down his vast organ, giving a trail for me to follow to his balls. Those were a pair of fat, meaty limes that weighed heavily on my tongue as I painted them with lusty swabs. I gave each big nut a tongue bath, whimpering a little with delight until I kissed each 'goodbye' turning my head and attention to Martin.

Oh, Martin! Just looking at you boys in this room getting all horny around me; I'm not saying you all aren't impressive, but most of you aren't packing the nearly foot-long column of meat this motherfucker had. I was less teasing with him, more eager and I didn't hesitate to hold his base while I jammed my face down onto his dick. The bastard looked a little smug as I gagged a bit on him, but little did he suspect it was just part of the con for me; a way to make my throat clamp down on his head tight.

The asshole groaned loud and almost started to cum right there! But as I said, I wanted this to last so I cruelly snagged his bigger apple-sized balls in my palms and tugged them firmly but gently away from their firing position. I pulled off, a huge ropey strand of precum and slobber drizzling thickly down, threatening to snap any moment,

"Hold on, big boy, at least fuck a lady properly first!" I spiraled my head down, recapturing the strand with my tongue then shoved him back into my gullet, this time sucking his cock all the way down to his balls, lips pushing out as they endeavored to press into his stretched nutsack.

That was when I felt the spank of a hard cock against my ass and looked back to see Larry putting himself in position, his big dick lined up with my ass, a dangerous weapon. I pulled off the bigger dick with a loud, lewd gasp that left me panting a bit as I challenged him,

"Do it pussy, you can't handle my fucking cunt." I wiggled my ass for emphasis, offering it up. Martin was clearly not happy about my attention suddenly being elsewhere and he punished me by slapping that great big dick right against my cheek, the same spot, over and over, tenderizing my flesh with his gigantic meat mallet. I looked up at him with an open-mouthed expression of mock-shock, then swallowed that cock right down to the big balls. I still gagged a little, but I probably could have fought if I wanted to.

Larry finally sheathed himself in my velvet cunt, letting out a groan of shock. Guys never expect me to be as tight as I am, I'm obviously exactly the kind of slut who gets all the big cock she can eat, but I work my cunt out like a motherfucker, doing a hundred pencil-clenching kegels each and every day. Some women think that "keeping it tight" means going to the gym every day to plump up their asses, but I know the truth about keeping it tight where it counts.

I gave his cock a clench every half-inch as he slid in, startling him with my talent.

"Oh fuck!" he whimpered as he penetrated me as fully as he could, balls gently whapping against me.

"Good boy." I said between slurpy sucks of the other big cock.

It was when he withdrew that I decided to destroy him. At very quarter-inch or less I gave a firm hard cunt-clamp, milking at his cock like a specialized machine. His groans of pleasure gave way to a strangled cry of climax, and I grinned around Martin's lip-stretching girth as I felt the high-velocity spatters of cream ricocheting off my big ass.

Before Martin could process what had happened I was off his cock-top with a slobbery pop, strands of drool spilling between my tits as I arched back and wrapped those huge girls around his huge cock, jacking him off between them with lusty dominance. To both men's stunned shock I leaned my head back as I titfucked away, getting my face between Larry's legs so I could lick and suck his balls, tasting some of the cum still dripping off of them.

I was still nursing the big nuts when Martin popped off, a more-than-healthy dose of hot white cream thudding into my chin and neck, giving me a proper pearl-necklace. By the time he was done I shifted positions, putting my full forward-facing attention into worshipping Larry's nuts, chasing them around with my tongue, sucking them in one by one then as a matched set. At the same time, I put my ass to good use, grinding it against Martin, enticing him to stay hard as I worked his buddy over with my mouth.

After Martin's huge cock, it was just downright easy to suck Larry's all the way down to the balls over and over and over again, I still made a little glucking noise, but that was just to enhance their pleasure, not because I was being choked or gagged. I bobbed my head and wiggled my ass, sighing with pleasure as Martin finally took the oh-so-subtle hint and crammed his cum-cannon into my drooling snatch.

Now I had them.

I power-twerked all over martin, bouncing my ass so hard my tits slapped together where they dangled up front, giving him hard imprecise squeezes inside of me. At the same time I took Larry all the way down again, but instead of bouncing my head, this time I just stayed there, swallowing on his dick over and over, showing it the same treatment in my mouth that he'd had in my cunt just seconds earlier. He gave a helpless whimper and spooged right into my stomach; I had him so deep I never even tasted the load.

Martin was a goner too. With that big eleven-incher he was making my cunt do dances Larry would never be able to bring out of me and that meant I was giving him rippling clenches all over as I squirted out gooey gushes of pussy-juice out to drip from his balls. I could feel his cock surge as it filled up my womb with rich boiling spunk. The poor bastard didn't even know what was hitting him when I pulled off and spun around again, now working hard to lick every drop of my own nectar from his nuts, tongue slapping the big orbs every which way.

Larry was weak-kneed as he wobbled to straighten up, but I didn't let him go, a skilled hand wrapping around his dick and tugging it until he was around in front of me. I crammed my mouth full of both big dicks, showing the boys what a true double-barrelled blowjob looked like, managing to work the bigger cock into my throat as swirled my tongue around all the meat in my mouth.

"I don't even understand how I'm still hard!" Larry whimpered as I began to bob my head on both dicks, sheathing and re-sheathing them into my face over and over and over, glorking and glucking nastily with each bounce.

What finished them was when I seized tits and wrapped them right around their balls, totally encasing every part of them in the warmth of either my mouth or my fuck-pillows, totally owning them with lusty sucks and tit-wankery. Seconds later I was gargling both their loads, showing them just what a nasty slut I could be.

I don't know whether someone had spotted us and called the police or if one of your bros in blue just happened to be walking by, but when they arrived on the scene both men were passed the fuck out, my mouth still latched onto Martin's big dick, trying to suck some more life into it. The pair of them hadn't managed to last ten minutes with me. While I was disappointed to not get more out of them, I was glad to get into the station with all of you."

What Came After Cumming

"So that's my statement. I can tell that you all enjoyed hearing it from all the billy-clubs I see standing at attention in your pants, and as for the two of you in the back who think you're masturbating without being caught? Ah ah ahhhhhhh, you're busted."

A couple of the boys in blue fled the room, blushing at having been pointed out.

"Now then, boys, are you pressing some kind of charges, or am I free to go murder a few more erections?"

There was a long and awkward pause as every erect cop in the place squirmed. I laughed wickedly and pointed at one of the smaller-bulges as I hefted a huge tit, almost high enough to show nipple.

"Cum." I commanded, and a wet, splooshy spot appeared right in his pants. I laughed louder as a third man fled the room in shame.

"Now come on," I said, "You've got to either name some charges or let me go. I can sit in here humiliating you all day."

Finally the turbo-hottie in the back spoke in that cunt-moistening bass voice.

"You're free to go, ma'am... but don't make a habit of this. We could have that sweet bubble-ass up on anything from disturbing the peace to indecent exposure to lewd acts."

I locked my eyes to his, my head low, face a smug smirk above my epic rack as I slowly stood up from the chair. Slowly, one-foot-in-front of the other, ass wiggling, tits bouncing, I walked right up to that big slab of beef.

"I bet you'd like that. Me exposing you to lewd acts. Wouldn't you?"

His breath actually caught in his throat a little and for just a second he was a frightened teenaged boy instead of the tall stud before me. I seized a big handful of his cock through his jeans; the damned thing was enormous and I was startled by the abrupt stain of pre-cum that soaked through his pants far down his leg. For a brief second I was a frightened teenager too. Then I looked back up lock eyes with him.

"I'll need your number. You know... in case I remember more details about my crime to confess."

"Of course," he said, cock throbbing, voice almost cracking as he fished a card from his pocket and pressed it into my hand.

Detective Lance Braddock

I looked back to him and spoke again, "I'm glad I finally seem to have found an officer worthy of being my rival."

He swallowed hard, but did a good job keeping his cool. He was going to be so fun.

"You know that song?" I asked, "Fuck The Police?" He scowled in response until I added, "I happen to take it VERY literally. Good day, officer Braddock."

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12