To Claim the City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea cupped his balls in her one hand and started to massage them carefully, while taking his entire eight inch dick into her mouth for a second and came back up, licking as she did. Smiling, Lea took the tip of him into her mouth and flicked her tongue around it, while her right hand jerked his shaft up and down, making a popping sound as her hand hit her lips every times. Lea smiled up at Jake as she pulled him out of her and started to give him a hand job, rubbing his shaft with her soft hands while smiling up at him, and he smiled down at her.

After a while, Jake moaned again and placed a gentle hand on Lea's cheek, getting a snarl from Nelson as he did and he pulled his hand back, apparently, he wasn't aloud to do that. Lea chuckled against Jake's cock as she felt it quiver in her mouth and she pulled it back out and opened her mouth wide as Jake moaned while he came. Lea caught the first stream in her mouth and swallowed it, getting the second in the face and she caught the third in her mouth and then closed around Jake's cock again. She pinched at the base and pulled forward, squeezing as much out of him as she could into her mouth.

Jake panted a bit as Lea finished him off and used a finger to wipe clean her face and lick up the rest of his come. Smiling, he felt Lea rise and she turned and sat on his lap, leaning back against him, he looked to and she whispered. "Hold me, don't worry, as I said, we swing, Nelson won't bite your head off for it." His arms wrapped around her waist as Jake pulled her closer. Together, they watched as Nelson, who of course had a greater lasting time, finally moaned in great pleasure.

Rachel didn't take Nelson out her mouth, she kept him in and let him come in her mouth, doing the same as Lea to get as much as she could out of him. Nelson smiled as Rachel opened her mouth for him and blew a bubble before closing and swallowing, and opened again for Nelson. Jake had a rumble in his throat that Lea was quick to put down. "She knows what he likes, Jake, calm down, she's only playing. You have to understand, whenever you two fuck for just fun, she will find what you like and you will know what she likes. What you two have probably done so far was only fuck for fun, Rachel hasn't had anyone as a mate before, and so has only been able to suck off Nelson and once the Alpha. It's nothing to be worried over, Jake, when you two screwed the last couple of times, it was probably only Rachel trying to relieve a great deal of sexual tension from not getting any for the last... year or so." Lea turned to whisper to him again and smiled to him, Jake thought on it then nodded, he could understand that.

Rachel, like Lea to Jake, sat on Nelson's lap comfortably, and then the rest of the morning, afternoon and day, turned into a lot of conversation between the four of them. Mostly it was for Jake's benefit to get him comfortable and knowledge able with how the pack ran and such, an a lot of just shooting the breeze. One thing caught in Jake's mind; he and Rachel would have to go before the Alphas within the next month at least. But, that wasn't in the forefront of his mind for now, so Jake let that slide and continued to get information from the other three wolves.

Jake smiled to himself, thinking he could easily get used to all of this.

12