To Claim the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea licked the last of the come up, and kept that for herself, making Rachel whimper a bit. "Hey now, he's all yours now, you'll get your own fill later, I just wanted a taste of him is all." Lea smiled and went back to Nelson, and then looked to Rachel. "You could have been killed by him for not using stronger chain Rachel, I do hope that taught you a lesson, lycan's are stronger when in their first change, he could have broken your jaw, had he shoved more in." She looked to Jake. "You, Jake, need to learn a bit more control, though I don't think Rachel will object this time, and it was your first change anyway. Shall we then, dear heart?" She asked Nelson, who nodded and they left together, a few second later the door opened and then closed.

The two new lovers looked at each other and Rachel smiled. "You'll stay like that for a bit longer, Jake, till your mind and body are used to it, so that it won't hurt as much when you change again." He said, placing a hand the side of is face. "Now, we can have a small nap, and then fuck again before you change back to human. Otherwise, you can't fuck me like that until the full moon."

She growled hungrily, and rolled on top of him, played with his ears for a moment and laid her head on his chest with a moan. Jake licked her cheek and nuzzled his muzzle against her and closed his eyes, still not sure if his mind was truly his or not, but, at the moment, he didn't care.

12