To Clumsy Feet and Prada Knockoff's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alainn
Alainn
61 Followers

Though I'm really enjoying the show, I'm starting to get really jealous of all that black lace that gets to constantly touch and cover her most intimate places. Tired of the lookie-no-touchie situation, I reach out, and with a twist of my own fingers, I release her breasts from her bra. One springs free energetically, bouncing slightly from its weight, the other is held captive by the ministrations of her fingers. Tina looks at me when I do this, and gives the nipple she was playing with such a hard twist, that she gasps from the sting.

I bat her naughty hand away, and draw her closer with a hand at the small of her back. Finally - Oh, yeah, baby! - I encircle the injured nipple with my lips. Tina sighs when I lick the distended point with the tip of my tongue, and she moans when I begin to lightly suckle her. The texture is so contradictory; her skin like velvet, soft and warm, yet it is puckered hard from her touch and my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the taunt nub, scrap my teeth over it, and repeat. Swirl, scrape; swirl, scrape.

My hand, which was sitting so harmlessly at her back, had found its way under the black triangle at the apex of her ass. I followed the direction it gave - down the trail of black - and discovered a wet wonderland. Her finger was still there, submerged yet unmoving, and my own finger slides alongside it. She shudders as we move as one through the hot silk of her well, my mouth still busy kissing, sucking, tonguing the sting from her nipple.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm dying, is all that Tina can think. What began as a little teasing dance turned abruptly into a seduction that had also trapped her in the chains of the enchantment. Now Dev's finger was inside her and his mouth was sucking her, both driving her quickly into delirious abandon.

Suddenly, his mouth released its suction. With an impatient, almost angry tug, her favorite black thong gave way with a ragged tear. Dev pushed her a few inches back, and he dropped down onto his knees before her.

Tina's world began to tilt and heave as his tongue assaulted her clit. It was done without refinement, yet his intensity made up for his lack in skill. Every other lap of his tongue held a slight hesitation, yet it caused a delicious sense of anticipation that almost had her screaming when he finally resumed the pace. His finger - their fingers - never stopped, and stoke by stroke, lap by lap, she felt the smoldering coals of desire ignite and explode with a fury that left her breathless.

"Jesus," he mumbled against her, the movement of his lips and the gentle puff of the word on her throbbing clit had her reeling with another, albeit smaller, orgasm. "Jesus, did I do that to you?"

She couldn't help it; he was so incredibly adorable. Tina started laughing hysterically at the awe in his voice. Before he could move away, she pressed his head against her abdomen, and ran her fingers through his hair. "Yes, Dev, you did that to me." She sighed as wisps of warm contentment weaved through her. "You did it very well, in fact."

So well, that every nerve in Tina's body was tingling with aftershocks. She's had a few guys go down on her before, and usually with positive results. However, never had any of those boys ever driven her so hard, so high before. She felt like a tightly strung harp cord: tense, yet ready to make beautiful music with just the right touch. And Dev's touch was the right touch, regardless of his lack of skill or age. He could make her body sing.

"And now it's your turn," she whispered, pushing him back down into the chair. It rocked back once before she stopped it when she kneeled before him, just as he had done for her. With a few, quick movements, she had his belt undone, and with another, had his pants unbuttoned. His erection pushing through the opening, straining against the thin cotton of his boxers. When he shifted under her curious scrutiny, the thick, swollen head speared out the open fly.

Tina looked up at Dev with a wicked little smile. Keeping her eyes trained on his, she moved her head closer to his jutting staff. When she was a breath away, she flicked her tongue over the tip. Then, without warning, she opened her mouth wide, and began consuming the length of him, inch by inch. His hands were gripping the armrests of the rocker so tightly that his knuckles were turning white, and when he reached the back of her throat, his hands began opening and closing sporadically. But when she forced her throat open and swallowed the rest of him down to the hilt, his body jolted.

She slowly rose her head, swirling her tongue around as she tasted each inch, then took all of him again in one, fast motion. Tina didn't know how she managed it; he was so long and far thicker than she had ever had before. Her mouth was stretched in a wide O to accommodate the width, barely allowing her to do anything but hold him in her mouth. She had never been able to deep throat before without gagging and giving up, but now, she found it came to her easily.

Her head was bobbing up and down swiftly over the first four inches - again and again - and then she would draw him all the way in with one smooth stroke. Dev's hands were now fisted in her hair, but his grip was limp. Tina dragged her tongue up a thick, throbbing vein, circled her way around the top, and back down.

"Tina," Dev's voice was a hoarse groan, as she was rasping him with her teeth. Tina ignored him at first, intent on wringing every ounce of pleasure from him. Swishing, swirling, circling, sucking, nibbling. Then he pushed her back, and she let go with a soft pop! "Tina, please..."

"Didn't you like it?" She gave him a pouting look from under her thick ash blond lashes.

"I love it, honey. But I want you." He gathered her into his arms, and rained kisses all over her face; nose, forehead, cheeks, chin, eyes. Tina pulled away, long enough to shrug out of her bra, before straddling his lap. The chair rocked wildly, thrown off balance as she tried to steady herself with a hand on the curved back. A giggle erupted from Tina's throat, but Dev was far too busy with the sight of the amazingly naked woman on his lap to notice that the room was wavering.

He caught a nipple, swaying from side to side like a hypnotizer's pendulum, in his mouth. With a light suction, he was latched onto her. Then he switched to the other dusty rose coin, suckling as if it were the source of his nourishment.

It was so amazingly erotic to have her naked body pressed against his clothed one. The rough textures aroused her just as much as his skilled mouth. His arms, wrapped around her, were cotton bands. The jeans he wore was coarse against the silky insides of her thighs. Even his face, with his faint shadowed beard, scraped across the sensitive skin of her breasts until they were glowing red.

"I need to," he started babbling, mumbling under his breath, as he fought with the buttons of his shirt. "I need to feel you."

Tina helped him shed his shirt, and held on as he kicked his jeans and boxers off. Then he crushed her against him. A whole new range of sensations rocketed through her as they pressed skin to skin. She could feel the softness of his chest hairs against her tingling breasts. He was warm in some places, hot in others, and the heat seeped into her system like a drug.

Without thought or word, her every move like instinct, she rose above him, and impaled herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm inside Tina. Me. Inside. Tina.

I don't want to breath, don't want to move for fear that I'll wake and find this one of the best porno dreams I've ever had. It's the most mind-blowing feeling to have a woman wrapped around my cock. Inside, she's hot. Her walls are supple, expanding and contouring, until her wet, sinuous fire completely envelopes me. She's holding me within her, and I feel like I've come home.

There is a god.

Then she begins to move, and home becomes paradise. Her mouth had been unbelievable; her tongue fucking awesome. But this is the divine. Slowly her pace increases, rising and falling. My hands are gripping her hips, urging her on.

Rising and falling. Riding me.

I look down and see where we are joined. I can see myself between her ivory thighs; I can feel, as I watch, the head pushing into her entrance, and sliding up her well until I am buried completely to the base. She grinds herself against me in slow circles - the sensation of my rough hair grating against her soft skin is so erotic - and I am completely fascinated at the sight of our bodies merged completely together.

Then we begin again; rising and falling.

She leans down to kiss me, her tongue slipping around mine in time with her thrusts. Then she leans back, and begins to ride me faster, back and forth now. Our bodies stay fused as the pace quickens to a rough bump and grind. Tina presses down upon me as I drive my hips upward; seeking and searching for the end of her, and hoping that I never find it.

I'm watching Tina now. The way she has her back arched, head thrown back, and her hair streaming down. Her eyes are closed, but her mouth is open as she pants each breath out. Breasts, glorious breasts, are all but in my face as they bounce with her enthusiastic movements.

Whimpers begin to fill the air, and I am more than a little delighted to find that it is from Tina these sexy sounds are coming. Evidently I'm doing a good job. I can feel her nails digging steadily deeper into my shoulders. Her pace is becoming more erratic, the whimpers becoming a steady moan.

Then my cock is suddenly drenched with a new warm wetness, quickly followed by the most exquisite sensation of my life. It's like having a silken blanket wrapped around my dick, and then having it squeezed and released with convulsions that throbbed thickly with each beat of her heart.

It is fucking awesome!

I couldn't hold back if I wanted to, and I certainly didn't want to wait any longer to come in a woman's body for the first time. So, I let go. My shouts drowned out Tina's moans, and my body jerked violently upward. I could feel my jizz rocketing up my dick. When it exploded out to coat the shuddering walls that had sent me over the edge, I was blinded by the ultimate realization of unadulterated pleasure and primal satisfaction.

Tina collapsed on me with a tiny sigh, curling one arm loosely around my neck and tucking the other against my heart. With what little energy left, I covered her hand with mine. Her breath caressed the back of my neck, and unseen fingers stroked my ear idly for endless minutes. The scent of our union hung thick in the air; sex and sweat a powerfully arousing perfume.

Strange to think that only forty minutes earlier, my goal in life was to lose my cursed virginity and finally become a man. I would have been eager to screw any girl tonight who was willing or too drunk enough to know the difference. Now, I was almost ashamed by the lust that had virtually rendered my brain useless. Any other girl would have been a fuck. Even Julie would have been nothing more than a fuck. A convenient fuck, but a heartless fuck nonetheless.

But Tina was blessedly different. Though we have only known each other for an hour at best, I'd like to think that this feeling in me is more than an impulse spurned by lust and booze.

Then again, I'm only eighteen. What the fuck do I know?

Alainn
Alainn
61 Followers
12