To Comfort Mother & More

Story Info
Tony's wife joins the threesome.
3k words
4.11
117.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a total shock when I happened to walk in on my husband and his mother naked in bed. I wanted to speak but could not, and then Mr. Bunker walked naked from the bathroom. Truman is a very stout man with a wonderfully thick cock. How do I know this, well I had seen Truman naked before. So as I stood there not wanting to believe my eyes I had to believe that Truman had told my husband and mother–in–law we had an affair last winter.

Tony got very sick and while he was in the hospital I went to the office to help out. Truman was so helpful and as I was getting to know the man I got the strange feeling I was attracted to him. One afternoon as we were about to close up Truman came up to the office to see if I needed a ride home. The snow was getting deeper and he thought it best if I did not drive home or go to the hospital to see Tony. I called the hospital to tell Tony I was not coming by this evening as I hung up Truman came out with a bottle of whiskey. It warmed me up and so we had another. After which Truman put his arm around and said “Tony is a lucky man to have a real beauty like you for his wife.”

His arm was heavy and hard as a rock. I did not object and leaned into his barrel chest. He was warming my outsides and the whiskey warmed my insides. “Truman I have seen that petty wife of yours so you must also be a lucky man. How on earth did a black man get such a lovely young white girl to marry him?” I said with out looking up into his face.

“I guess I just mesmerized her one night and after she tasted old Mr. Big she was hooked like a fish on a hook.” He said in a low steady voice. A voice of one with strength and confidence.

“You men always think you have to have a (BIG) cock to impress the ladies.” I said. My words even surprised me. It must have been the booze.

“Vera if you were not the bosses wife I would show you Mr. Big and let you judge for yourself.” He said with a little laugh in his voice.

I took another drink and turned to face him and said “Well OK Mr. Bragger. Put up or shut up.”

He smiled and unzipped his trousers with out any ceremony out came Mr. Big.


Truman was not a bragger at all. He held his cock in his hand with a good six inches beyond his grip. It was as black as he was and the head was as big around as a large red beet.

I choked back my surprise and he started to work the foreskin back and forth over that big reddish head. “I bet a white lady like you would just love to suck on old Truman’s cock. I think you would love to taste Old Truman’s Black ass cum. I bet too it will feel real good up your wet pink pussy.” Truman said in a voice that was ripe with lust. He was oh so very right too. I did want to suck his lovely cock; I also wanted him to fuck me with his big dark dick. I was so aroused my wet panties were dripping. He reached out placing both hands on my shoulders I slowly dropped to my knees my eyes never left his cock.

I held his cock in both hands feeling the blood rush through it. I pulled the fore skin up over the head and back again. Truman dropped his pants to the floor as I opened my mouth. It was almost too thick to get my mouth around and I thought of his tiny wife sucking this monster. And how she must feel taking this cock night after night. Sucking and fucking screaming for him to fuck her over and over again.

I sucked it back into my throat but the head was too big to go in my throat. Truman moved his hips working his cock in my mouth. He was fucking my mouth. He stiffened and I held his massive balls as they pulled up under his cock. I knew he as going to cum. I was about to get my first ever taste of a black mans sperm. This alone excited and aroused me to a point I almost had a climax myself.

“I knew you were a cocksucker the first time I saw you. With a wide full lipped mouth you just had to be a first class cocksucker. ” Truman’s last words just before he filled my mouth with his sperm. His cock was massive and so was his load of sperm. I swallowed a lot but a lot dripped down on my tits. Some how my dress had fallen from my shoulders and my bra was on the floor next to Truman’s pants. My tits were exposed and cover with creamy white sperm. Even a black man has white sperm just like my husband.

I was naked and Truman was behind me as I bent over the desk. He took me doggie style and I screamed from start to finish. I climaxed not once but just a continuous non stop shiver as my body’s juices splattered down my legs. I had never cum like that before but it was one thing I will never forget. Later that night after Truman took me home he took me in the ass and I loved it. I thought next time my husband fucks my ass it will not be so tight.


That was last winter and this was now. How do I act? As if I were surprised at this sexual threesome after all I had done much the same?

None of the threesome saw me standing in the hall looking at this sexual spectacular show. Tony was on his side facing Beth when Truman came out of the bathroom. Truman said “How nice mother and son relaxing after a joyful fuck and suck.”

Beth sat up looked at Truman and said “You helped get things started. Both of you have helped me through a trying time. Come here you big stud and let me show you how much I appreciate your comforting me.” Beth said as she reached a hand out to Truman. He stopped a foot from the bed and let his cock aim at her smiling mouth.

“OK, you know old Truman loves your cocksucking. For a white mother you do a good job of making Truman shoot off. Tony I do love you Mamma’s fucking mouth around my black dick.” Truman was having fun and Beth was not about to let him change her mood. She pulled on this cock bring him closer and turning she sat her feet on the floor and took his cock down her throat.

Tony got up and headed for the bathroom and said “Ok kids be nice and have fun. I have to go to the Air port and get my wife. After all the fucking we have done the last few days I don’t know how I will get it up for her. Vera is one very sexy lady and I love her dearly but I don’t know if I ever will be able to explain this to her.”

Truman said “I bet if you just tell her you love her and something happened while she was away I bet she will be very understanding. Just tell her old Truman was part of the show and maybe she will get interested in joining us.”

Tony said “Now why do you think Vera would be interested in your black ass? You think every white girl loves to fuck a black man. But I’ll have to tell her. I do hope she can live with my incest and mother’s interracial desires. As far as I am concerned I would love for Vera to join us. The way Vera loves oral sex I bet she would even like for mother to lick her cunt after I fucked her.”

“I bet Vera would love for Old Truman to give her pussy a little dark meat. I know I would dearly enjoy Vera sucking on this fuck rod.” He said laughing. Tony laughed and walked away. If only Tony knew how much I had enjoyed that big dark meat. I was so hot my panties were wet. But Tony expected to find me at the air port but here I was two hours early.


All I could do was go back down stairs and ring the door bell as if I had just arrived. And act surprised when I find the three of them here together. I guess I could be swayed into becoming part of there little fuck group just because I love Tony so much I will do anything for him.

Tony had slipped on an old terry cloth robe and answered the door. His mouth fell open when he saw his wife standing there bags in hand.

“Vera, your in early.” Was all he could say.

I laughed to myself and said “Hi Darling, I love you too. Did you miss me?” I was mocking him of course and went on to say “Tony why are you naked? Were is Mom? Oh, yes isn’t Truman car out there? What is that sounds I hear from up stairs? Tony what is going on?” I asked all the questions too fast to be answered. I looked as stern as I could. But I was nearly ready to laugh.

Tony babbled and reached for me. He kissed me and kept me from entering the house. I pushed him out of the way and tried to go around him. He started to stop me but then thought better about it and followed me up the stairs.

I stopped in shocked amazement at the bedroom door. Truman was saying “Come on Baby suck old Truman black ass cock. Suck all my fucking cum.”

Tony stood at my side shaking like a wet dog. “Vera listen, it is. Well, don’t think its. Oh, shit. Baby, don’t get upset OK. Please. Mother lost Mr. D and something just happened we, I that is; found myself comforting her and the next thing I was making love to her. Don’t ask how it happened it just did.” Tony as talking and I was watching Mom sucking that wonderful cock. Tasting his sperm so warm and sweet. I knew why she wanted to suck him off. God did I know. I knew all too well.

Tony sensed my feeling and understood he did not have to explain any more. Tony saw me looking, saw how my breathing had changed he knew I was aroused.

Tony stood behind me and unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra and unsnapped my skirt. My cloths dropped to the floor and I let him do it without batting an eye. Then Tony kissed me on the neck and cupped both of my breasts while pressing his hard cock up between my legs. Hugging me from behind Tony reached down and applied pressure to my clitoris.


My mouth opened and closed remembering how taken I was with Truman’s cock and how I had loved to suck it.

Truman was watching me standing there naked. While I let my eyes wander all over his robust body. Mom now saw me and Tony. She could not smile with her mouth stretched around that fat black cock. All of a sudden I was there next to Mom hugging her and pressing my face to her. I was kissing and licking his cock as she held it in her mouth.

Mother pulled back and I quickly took his cock in my mouth. I went nuts I sucked and jerked on it. I caressed his balls letting a finger wiggle into his ass. I tasted his sperm and felt his cock throb to life again. My mouth was moving on his cock as fast as I could move my head. I was thinking cum you fucker, cum again you black bastard.

Truman said “Tony looks like your wife just had to try Old Truman’s dark meat. You got your self one hell of a cocksucker Vera is mighty good. I guess I will just have to cum again so your sweet wife can taste old Truman’s creamy black ass cum.”

There was no more talk Truman’s cock swelled up and then it was there filling my mouth. That sweet warm sperm. I swallowed and jerked it hard to make it all come out. Licking and sucking as much as I could get.

I fell back on the bed. Lost in this world of lust. I moaned and gasped for air. My lungs burned I was so aroused and excited. Tony was between my legs licking my pussy and ramming a finger up my ass. I was screaming yelling at he top of my voice. “Make me cum Tony make me cum” and I did. My whole body jerked and trashed around till I was totally exhausted.

When I came back to the land of the living Beth was sitting on the bed next to me. “Are you alright Vera? You passed out. Here have a sip of this.” She said handing me a glass of brandy. It as sweet but it warmed my throat as it ran down. The taste of Truman’s sperm still linger in my mouth. But the brandy soon had it washed away.

“God what did I do? What has been going on? Beth, your fucking Tony!” It was a statement and a question at the same time. I was still a little groggy but my head was clearing up quickly.

“I am afraid so Vera, Don’t be up set and please understand Tony loves you dearly as do I.” with this she kissed first on the cheek and then on the mouth.


I let my arms encircle my mother in law and I kissed her back. I closed my eyes and let her kiss me and caress my breasts. I kissed her and caressed her full round breasts. We fell back on the bed and let our naked bodies come close and mold together. I wanted to let her do what ever she wanted but we both were too exhausted at this time so we moved apart and just giggle smiling at one another. There would be time enough later for us. Besides I was thinking Beth might enjoy one of my dildo or vibrators if she wants to play lesbian with me.

She gave me a robe to put on and we went downstairs. Tony had coffee on and when he saw us he smiled. I went to him and we kissed lovingly. He patted my rear affectionately and said “I am so happy your home. I missed you so much.” I was sure he did and I had missed him too. He said “Truman had to go home but he agreed to come by our house after work Friday night and bring his wife along for a cook out. Mom we want you there too.”

Beth laughed and said “I bet you do. Three women and two guys now this ought to be very interesting.” I agreed.

“I hired a new girl last week. Mom you might know her Dad, Hiram Golden. He is in the insurance business. Elaine is the oldest daughter. Her mother is Fay Golden she owns the boutique down on Main. Any way I got the feeling young Miss Golden would be a nice addition to our group.” Tony said not looking at Mom or me.

“Tony you and Truman will have a hard enough time taking care of us three with out anyone else.” I said.

“I thought of that. We would need at least one more guy. Martin Dean is a really nice kid. He works on accounting. He is not that all that young. I think he is twenty six. I noticed he looked up and seemed interested when I walked Elaine through the office. She will be a go-fer between the docks and accounting. Truman seemed to think she would in his stable in two weeks. I said she would be on my sofa before that. We got a hundred bet.” Tony said it as if it was an everyday affair.

I said “Tony you don’t need to be fucking any eighteen year old now that you have Mom and me.”

“I was just joking Vera but she is cute as hell. Long blonde hair, big blue eyes and pointed tits with large nipples.” Tony said. He looked at me and saw the look on my face. So he said “She does not ware a bra and her t-shirt was thin cotton. I thought her tits were kind of cute.” He teased me.


“Ok, Mr. Big Swinger. Why don’t you get two more guys so Mom and I can get down to some real serious fucking?” I said moving in close to grab him by his balls.

“OH, OK, OK I get the point. But Elaine may very well be an addition you and Mom may enjoy as much as Truman and I.

Mom told him to check out this Elaine Golden and Mr. Dean and if they seem interested let them come to the cook out as a date. We can send them home before the real party gets started. This seemed like a good idea and so Tony agreed to it.

Tony and I packed up and went home leaving Mom to her self for a few days till our cook out. Mom has a larger home than we do and it was suggested we think about selling our place and come to live with Mom free. We agreed to think about it. To me it sounded like a great idea.

(Next the Party)