To Commute Ch. 02

Story Info
Buffy and Angel go for a drive.
6.7k words
4.42
16.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary and Timeline: Same as Part 1. Everyone is with who they should be with. Spike has the chip though. I know, I prefer him bad too, but there is a reason for it in this series….I think.

Rating: NC-17 – I’ve tried writing something else, but what’s the point?

Content: Consensual B/A sex. A little domination here, a little oral there. Oh, and slight blood play. He is a vampire people.

Disclaimer: Once again, sadly, they do not belong to me. They all belong to the genius without a clue: Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. Only, he doesn’t play with them properly. But I do. So, when I’m done, I’ll put them back in his drawer a lot happier.***And do not do what I have the B/A doing in this story. Sex in a moving vehicle is bad, boys and girls. I know it sounds fun, but life ain’t like the movies, or fanfic for that matter. It is completely dangerous and I in no way advise you to try it. (There, I covered my ass)

E-Mail: Click the link below the story.

Distribution: Just give me a heads up on where it’s going.

Feedback: Bring it on.

Rant: Okay, and just so you know, this is the last one where I’m gonna write all the Content, Distribution, and Feedback. It’s all gonna remain the same, more or less, so just refer back to the other stories. Okay dokay! Plus, as a little extra rant for your dressing, I hate the way Buffy has gone since season 3 ended. Can you say depressing? And Spike….argh! He’s bad….that’s the only way he’s supposed to be. And might I just say, I do not approve in any way of Buffy boinking him. And this “Spike has a soul then”…..cheapens Angel – and that is not permitted. *Whew* that’s off my chest…but I could go on for hours about it. Anyway….full smut forward!

To Commute: The Series – Part 2

“Driving a Stick”

“Angel, have I told you how much I love this car?”

Angel gave a small chuckle. He knew why she loved it. It gave him quick access to her. Plus, as she so demonstrated a few weeks earlier, it gave them another place to have sex. “Yes,” he responded, “you’ve mentioned that once or twice.”

“Can I drive?” Buffy asked in her most innocent and seductive tone. Angel looked at her with a face that saidabsolutely not, you horrible peddle freak. Buffy slumped back in her seat. She couldn’t figure out why no one would ever let her drive. She wasn’tthat bad.

Buffy was content sitting there next to her lover as they drove up Pacific Coast Highway. She felt as if there were two parts to her. One part just wanted to be next to him. Feel safe and comfort in his arms. Then there was that other part. That burning feeling. The feeling that if she just looked over at him, the dampness between her thighs that was always there when he was around, would be much more of a problem. That desire that surged inside her, that if she wasn’t touching him all over, she would truly explode. “Angel?”

“Yes, love?” he glaced at her with a smile. Angel found it awfully difficult sitting this close to her, yet not being able to touch her. He reached out his right hand to hold her left one. She gently brought it to her lips and kissed his hand and each finger. Angel could feel his desire grow.

“I was thinking of playing hooky. You know, not going back to Sunnydale for like a week.”

“I don’t think Giles would approve. Or your mother for that matter.”

“Oh, please. I’m an adult now. Besides, mom knows you and I are together,” she argued.

Angel smiled. He loved that her mom accepted and even loved him. At first he could tell she did it just for her daughter. But now, he could feel her affection for him was genuine. She treated him like a son. Buffy continued on, “I mean, it’s not like I’ve been really busy lately. The only bad in town is Spike. And he isn’t really doing much of the bad these days,” she giggled.

“I don’t know why you didn’t just stake him a long time ago,” Angel growled with jealously. He knew how Spike felt about his girl. He knew Buffy would never go for him, but he hated it just the same. Spike got to be around her, when he couldn’t. But that also worked both ways. Spike could never be with her, when Angel was.

“I didn’t kill him because he’s kinda fun to have around,” Angel felt a sharp pain inside at those words. Buffy noticed his reaction, and explained further. “No, I mean,” she continued on, “he thinks he’s in love with me, so its fun to see his face when he knows I’ve been with you. Especially when he knowshow much I’ve been with you,” she said with a sly smirk.

“You’re right baby. That is fun,” Angel said giving her an evil grin back, “but please call Giles first and ask him. Just in case.”

Buffy sulked as she let go of Angel’s hand. They drove in silence for a few minutes until Buffy realized there was a large bag in the backseat. She made a reach for it, until Angel jumped to stop her, “No. Don’t.”

Buffy pouted her lip, “Why?”

He turned to look at her, “That’s for later.”

The pout left her face as she sat back in her seat, allowing quiet to take over once more. Buffy’s mind was flooded as to what Angel might have hiding in the bag. What did he have planned? What mind-blowing thing was he going to do to her? Then she thought of her little surprise for him. He would love her so much for it.

Angel was lost in his own thoughts as they traveled down the highway. He tried to keep his mind on the road. On the dark scenery that passed them by. On anything other than the hot little body that sat next to him, and the plans he had for it. If he thought of that, he’d have to pull over right now and fuck her brains out on the side of the road.

Angel was brought back to earth with the sound of his lovers voice. “Angel, I’ll call Giles and ask hispermission if I can stay longer, on one condition.”

Angel kept his eyes forward and nonchalantly asked, “What’s that?”

“If I can suck your cock while you drive.”

He slammed on the breaks and stared at her. His new-found erection straining against his pants. It didn’t take much for her to bring it to life. Just her saying his name, or talking dirty, saying things like “cock” and “fuck”. Just one word could get him going, “What did you say?”

“Okay, first off, whip-lash, not exactly what I want to be dealing with at this moment,” she responded, rubbing her neck, “and secondly, I said, I will ask Giles, if I can suck your cock while you drive.”

There. She said it again.

“Um….,” he mumbled, “I saw a sign for a motel up the highway about seventeen miles.”

“Fine,” she states simply, “we can stay there for the night, and well, I guess through tomorrow, since I don’t want to be screwing a pile of dust, but while we’re driving there, I get to suck you off,” Buffy undid her seatbelt and leaned into him, whispering in his ear, “I want you to cum in my mouth.”

Angel let the seatbelt fall away as well, and started to unbutton his pants. Buffy put her hand on his and stopped him, “No. Not until you start driving.”

“I can’t really promise to be able to keep my eyes focused on the road.”

“Well, you’re gonna have to. I’m the one to get pleasure out of doing this. Not you. This is your punishment,” Buffy said with a smile as she sat back in her seat.

“Punishment?” Angel couldn’t figure it. He had pleased her; made her cum twice since they saw each other that night. It wasn’t like those times he wanted her to ask permission to cum. They hadn’t played those games in a while. What was he being punished for? And how was blowing him, punishment?

“Yes, punished. I went to the mansion to wait for you, and well,” Buffy blushed slightly, “to get myself off. I did both. But when I called you, I heard you cumming, which got me all wet again. But I really wanted to wait for you to help me out with it. I waited for like forty-five minutes,” she accentuated the last of her remarks to show the painful pleasure Angel had made her endure.

Angel chuckled, “Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for you to hear that.”

“But I did. And what if I was Wesley, or, oh my God….what if I was Cordelia?”

“They wouldn’t have known a thing,” he said trying to defend himself. She had stirred him below, and it seemed she had forgotten all about that. “I came because I heard your voice. And you were calling my name. That’s why I came. All over myself, as you noticed before,” he said smiling at her attempting to bring her eyes down to where his pants bulged. She didn’t acknowledge.

“Oh, well, I still had to wait,” she huffed, “ so now, you get punished.”

“Okay, well, not that I’m complaining at this new form of punishment, but how does jacking me off, help you? I’ll get the release, you won’t.

“Don’t worry about me,” Buffy smiled, “you’ll pay me back later with whatever is in that bag back there,” she said glancing at the bag in the back. “What I really want now is to suck you off. So, will you drive already!”

Angel took the car out of park and headed off down the highway once more. Buffy waited long moments and just stared at him, then the swelling in his pants, then back at him. Angel could feel her eyes on him, the strain in his pants longing to be released and allowed to enter her hot mouth. He loved fucking that mouth. But he could tell that tonight, or at least for the time being, she was in a playful mood, despite her attempt at looking angry. So, by all means he was certainly willing to play her game….until it was his turn.

Buffy slouched in her seat. Closing her eyes, she allowed her hands to trace around her body. Angel kept one eye on the road, and the other on her. She slipped out of the cardigan she had put on, and threw it in the backseat. Originally to keep her warm on the cool night drive aback to L.A with the top down, suddenly she was feeling very warm. Her right hand rubbed and cupped her breast, squeezing the taut nipple between her fingertips. Her left hand made the journey down to her wetness between her thighs. She inched her sundress up slightly. Unfortunately, as much as Angel tried, he couldn’t see what he wanted to see. Buffy began to twist her head from side to side as she inserted one finger into her dripping core. “Oh, God, Angel….hmmm…feels so....,” she called as she began to grind against her hand. Buffy called his name, but he knew that if he stopped the car to bury himself inside her slick heat, or aid her in her pleasure, she would stop. This was the real punishment she was talking about. All that talk about a blowjob was nonsense.

Buffy started driving her finger faster, her voice crying over the wind that passed them by, “Oh Angel….fuck…harder…yesss!” her hands pleased both ends of her body. She started to clench her body around her finger, successfully trapping it inside of her. The other hand worried her breasts, and focused on the protruding nipples that begged for attention. Almost at her peak, she grabbed Angel’s right hand from the steering wheel, and thrust it between her legs. Angel leaned over, desperately trying to give his woman the release she needed, still trying to drive the vehicle in the process. Buffy pressed his hand to her to let him take up the chore at hand. It didn’t take much longer than a moment after his hand touched her, that she cried out in sheer bliss, pushing his hand further against her that he touched her clit. “Oh, Christ….Angel….” Buffy slowed down her movements and released Angel’s hand from her grasp as he slowly pulled it away. He brought his hand to his lips and licked her essence clean.

“Hmm., baby, that was a beautiful show. Especially from this vantage point. I love watching you,” he said as she began to nuzzle against him. “Of course, I love it more when I get to join in,” he smiled.

“Hmm, how many miles was that?”

“Um,” Angel looked over to the up-coming road sign, “about eight.”

“Is that all?” Buffy sulked.

“Well, I was getting a little distracted. Couldn’t drive very fast,” he said grinning down at her. Maybe now he could bring up the little problem she had risen in him. “What about what you said you wanted to do? You know…earlier,” he hinted.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry,” she said eyeing his crotch, “that was my intention before,” she looked up at him with a shy smile, “I was only going to do a little teasing, make it harder,” Buffy looked back at the tent in his pants, “I guess it worked anyway.” Turning her attention back to him, “I guess I got a little carried away. But I’m okay now.”

“I’ll say,” Angel said with a laugh.

Buffy leaned up and pecked him on the cheek, allowing one hand to go under his shirt. She softly rubbed his chest as Angel started to close his eyes. They swerved on the road. Buffy clung to the seat, “Angel! Don’t close your eyes!” she slouched back against him, “maybe I should stop. I don’t want to get us killed.”

“No, baby,” he pleaded, “I promise I won’t close my eyes. I need to feel your hands…your mouth.”

Buffy gave him a stern look, “You swear you’ll keep your eyes planted on the road?”

“I swear. Please. Just suck me.”

Buffy smiled and leaned back from her lover. She slowly and painstakingly unzipped his pants. Slowly, she stuck her hand inside the slit of his underwear and retrieved his penis. Angel gasped at the feeling of her hand touching him and bringing his hard shaft out into the cool night air, free from restraint. “God, you’re so big. I can’t figure out how this thing fits inside of me,” Angel smiled at the compliment.

“It fits just right in you. It’s Buffy custom-fit.”

Buffy giggled, “I like that,” she leaned down and kissed its velvet head. It jumped at the feel of her, which made Buffy back off, “It moved.”

Angel laughed loudly and fully. Still keeping his eyes on the road, he said, “It tends to do that a lot around you.”

“Hmm. I like that,” she put her hand back on him and started to evenly stroke him. She leaned down and swirled her tongue around the head. This time, Angel moved. She knew that this was teasing him. She took hold the base of the cock with both hands and engulfed his penis in her throat.

Angel thrusted up with a grunt, “Oh, Buffy….yesss…,” she took all of him down her throat. Buffy couldn’t figure how she could do that either, but it was custom-fit for Buffy. She pulled him out of her throat, and looked up at Angel. He glanced down at her, “What is it, sweetheart? You’re doing a great job.”

“I know. I just have this need to kiss you. Can you stop? Just for a minute,” Angel checked his mirrors and stopped right in the center of the highway. Buffy climbed up him as they softly kissed. First her bottom lip, then her top lip until they came into complete contact with one another’s mouths. Then it was all-out kissing. Angel couldn’t understand his girl sometimes. First she was all hot and bothered. Wanting to suck him off and be all dominant. Now, she wanted tender kisses. She opened her mouth to him as he slipped his tongue inside her, tasting her teeth and gliding his tongue across hers. She was always so warm. The complete opposite of him. Sometimes he was afraid to touch her on account of the temperature difference. But she said it felt good. Angel wasn’t sure if that was the all-out truth, so he always tried to feed before seeing her. Nothing like a little o+ to get the warmth flowing.

Their kiss grew more heated and passionate as she held his head in her hands, and he held her tight against his chest. Buffy pulled away, and looking into his eyes, “I love you Angel.” He smiled so innocently at her little declaration of love that if one knew of all the heinous things he had done as the Scourge of Europe, it still couldn’t be believed that this was the same man.

“I love you too, Buffy. With every part of me,” he shifted as he felt his erection being neglected, “but I’m kind of having a slightly painful issue here.”

Buffy looked down between her legs at the shaft that stood at full mast, then back at him, “Sorry baby. I guess I have a problem finishing what I start,” she smiled at him, “I’ll tend to that now. I just needed to kiss you.” They gave each other a soft kiss as a car passing by honked its horn and yelled at them to “Get a room.”

“That’s the plan,” Angel snickered against Buffy’s lips.

Angel started to drive again as Buffy placed her attention back on his throbbing erection. She took him in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. Angel loved the way she made slurping sounds as she sucked on him hard.

She could taste pre-ejaculate already starting to seep out of the tip of his penis. She pulled out and stroked him hard with her hand. Buffy bent down and took his balls in her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue. She began to hum, which took Angel by surprise as he thrust up to meet her willing and eager mouth and hand. His thrusting caused his foot to jump, excelling the gas peddle as it did, causing the car to speed up, then slow down, then speed up again.

Buffy pulled away from his crotch and stuck her tongue out, giving him one long lick up the underside of his shaft. “Oh, Buffy….don’t stop…please baby…,” Buffy rammed him deep down her throat once more. “Oh, yes….Buffy…,” Angel said as he drove into her mouth. “Use your hands, baby. Use your hands.” Buffy quickly moved her hand in place and pumped him as she continued to suck. “Oh, sweetheart…I’m gonna cum…do you want me to cum…”

All Buffy could manage was a nod and a stifled, “Uh, huh.”

“Buffy….,” Angel pleaded, “I have to stop the car…please baby…I need to cum…”

Buffy pulled his cock out of her mouth long enough to say, “Okay,” then drew him back into her mouth once more. Angel pulled over to the shoulder of the road. Placing the car in (park) he grabbed his girl and pulled her up before pushing her down so that she was strewn across the seat. “Angel, what are you…”

Before Buffy could finish her question, Angel penetrated her hot center, driving into the deepest part of her, “Yesssss,” he hissed as he buried himself into her heat.

Buffy thrust up to meet him as he pounded into her pussy with such force, “Angel………want you to………ah….yes…..cum in…..my….mouth….,”she begged.

Just as Angel was about to cum, he pulled out as she leaned upward watching him stroke himself hard. Cumming in her mouth, he bellowed out to her, “Oh, fuck yes…suck it Buffy…..suck it….so good,” she swallowed him all, loving his seed as it coated her throat. Angel allowed Buffy to continue pumping him as she made sure she got all he had inside of him. He grunted and groaned as she sucked the purple head clean. “Oh, baby…,” Angel said slumping back into his seat, “that was fucking amazing.”

“Wasn’t I say those exact words a few hours ago?” she said raising a finely tweezed eyebrow at him.

Angel looked down at her, “I’ll be making you say that for the rest of my life.” Oh the possibilities, Buffy thought. “Oh, but baby,” he said thoughtfully, “I’ve left you with the same problem again as you had before.”

“That’s okay. You’ll deal with it once we get to the motel,” Buffy suddenly felt very forgiving. Not that she was ever really angry in the first place. It was just a sneak attack at getting into his pants.

“Ah, Buffy,” Angel said looking around him, “we’re here.” Buffy pulled herself up and looked around seeing that they were already in the parking lot of the tiny road-side motel. Buffy turned to him with a smile. Angel smiled right back at her, “Ok, baby. I’ll go get us a room. Wait here.” Angel opened the car door and realized that he still had his cock hanging out of his pants. The thing still stood a half erect. Even after all its attention tonight. He shook his head in thought, God, around her, the damn thing never goes down.

Angel tucked his penis back into his underwear as he heard a small whine escape Buffy’s lips. Angel turned to look at her questioningly, she answered his silent inquiry, “You put it away. I wanted to play with it some more.”

12