To Commute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel laughed, “You’ll get your chance, love. Just let it rest for a few minutes. Its worked hard today. It’s tired.”

“Didn’t look sleepy to me,” she mumbled under her breath as she turned her head forward, away from him. Angel just gave another laugh as he trotted off to the office of the motel to get he and Buffy a room.

Buffy slouched back and started stroking her wet mound. She could feel hers and Angel’s juice mixed together. God, how was he able to do this to her? Make her into a nymphomaniac. She was crazy with lust when it came to him. She loved his body. How hard his chest and arms were. Not to mention other places too. The way all of him twitched when she was around. Oh, and his hands, oh God, his hands. They were a blessing straight from the heavens. Perfectly designed to stimulate her body in thousands of ways, if not more. Especially when his hard arms and soft big hands were wrapped around her, making her feel safe and warm in every nook and cranny of her body.

As she stroked inside of her soft folds, she hadn’t realized that when she slipped a finger inside her warmth, a pickup truck had driven up beside the car. The three guys that sat inside the truck, just watched her without her even realizing it. Buffy’s eyes closed as she continued to finger herself, spreading warmth throughout her body as she made soft cooing sounds. It wasn’t until she heard a growl, that she looked up.

Angel stood on the other side of the boys car. The driver spoke up, “Hey man, this your girl? How much for us to borrow her for a couple of hours?” Justas the guys began to laugh, but before Angel could react, Buffy was outside the convertible and smashing the drivers’ head on the steering wheel. “Shit!” the guy shouted.

Buffy held him back against the seat, “Don’t you know it’s rude to spy on people. You ruined a nice moment for me. Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to have more sex with my boyfriend, so leave. ‘Cause, if you don’t, my boyfriend,” she cocked her eye toward Angel with a smile, “that big, gorgeous guy over there, is going to rip your eyes out of your sockets for looking at me. And I just may let him.”

Buffy retracted her arm from inside the truck. They sat silent until they heard a growl once again, on their right side. Looking over at Angel they gasped and sped off.

Buffy was all smiles watching them drive off as Angel came up behind her. She turned to him, “That was fun…,” she stopped as she saw the expression that played across his face. He had morphed during the exchange, and he seemed still too angry to change back. “What’s wrong?”

“How could you let them watch you?”

“I didn’t let them. I didn’t know they were there.”

“Why not? You’re the Slayer. You’re supposed to have heightened senses.”

Leaning into him, Buffy grinned, “My senses were a little busy at that particular moment. Anyway, it’s not like they saw much.”

Angel’s eyes flared with jealousy at the thought of anyone seeing any part of Buffy. Especially when she was in the throws of ecstasy. He back away from her slightly, “A little is too much.”

“Angel, don’t get so mad. Its over. Now we can resume our night of…” she took a few steps closer to him and leaned up into him, “..fantastic sex,” she planted her feet back on the ground as he looked at her. She sighed, “Will you please not be angry.”

Angel ignored her plea and morphed back into his regular gorgeous self again. Without even looking at her, he tossed Buffy the key to the room, “Its room thirty-one.” Buffy caught the key as they both got in the car.

* * * * * * *

Buffy leaped on the bed and started to jump up and down on the mattress. “Its bouncy. I like bouncy. Hope it can hold us,” she giggled. Angel dropped her bag and the one he had brought with him on the floor. “Angel,” she called to him in a seductive voice. He looked up at her. She had discarded her dress without him even realizing it. She teased him by opening her legs, allowing him the full view of her dripping pussy.

He was so upset with her. How could she think it was no big deal for those guys to see her like that? Angel was so angry he wanted to pound his cock into her tight snatch as hard as he could. He wanted her to cry out his name as she came hard clenching her muscles around his shaft. He wanted her to realize only he alone was allowed to see her like that.

Angel walked over to the arm chair near the small table at the corner of the room. He pulled the chair out and placed it a few feet in front of her, then sat down. “Come here,” he ordered quietly. Buffy knew she was in trouble. This time it wasn’t a game. He was going to make her pay.

She slowly slid off the bed and walked toward him. He pulled her over his lap without a word. Buffy knew what was coming. A part of her like it when he spanked her. It hurt, but somehow it always made her wet. Perhaps it was the Slayer in her. She was always fighting things; always playing the heroine; always in control of the situation. Maybe that was the reason. It was nice to let go of that every now and then. Maybe it was nice to have someone over-power her for once. Without costing her life. Not someone…Angel. She would only give up her control to one person. Her Angel.

He rubbed each cheek of her behind as she slightly whimpered and tensed up, “Don’t tense, baby. It’ll hurt more,” he warned. She tried to relax as he let the first whack rain down upon her bottom.

Buffy winced against the impact, “Ow, Angel…” she cried out.

Angel rubbed the sore spot patiently, “Buffy, you were bad tonight. You know no man is supposed to see you that way.”

“I know. I’m sorry…Angel, I really didn’t know they were there…” several more whacks made contact on her ass, “Ouch! Angel!”

“Were you thinking of me when you were fingering yourself?”

“Yes. Always you.”

“Good girl,” he said. But that didn’t mean he would stop the blows, “you know you must be punished for letting those guys see what is mine only to see?” she nodded. He slapped her several more times before easing the pain once again. Her ass beat bright red, and tears streamed down her face onto his lap, but between her thighs, she was wet and open for him. She was fully aware that she was soaking his pants. She could feel his erection. His hands went beneath her cheeks and down to her soaked mound. “You’re soaked, baby,” he said softly, “are you soaked for me?” Again she nodded. “Do you want my cock inside you?”

“Yesss,” she gasped. He slipped a finger in her burning core and pulled it back out again, drenched in her juices. He traveled his finger further up, crossing over her rosebud hole of her anus. His whole hand soaked with her.

“Oh, Angel,” she groaned. She knew what he was going to do. He had done it once before, but only with his fingers. She was nervous, but couldn’t wait until he finally pushed his cock inside her there too. He pierced his slippery thumb into her tight opening. She arched her back up, “Angel…please…my clit…please…” she moaned in wanton need. He used his left hand to smack her bottom again, “Ow.”

“No Buffy. I’m not going to let you cum. You were bad,” he pulled his thumb out as she protested at the loss.

“Please Angel. Don’t go. I need you there.”

“I have to stop, love,” several more slaps made their way down her cheeks, “I don’t want you cumming,” several more smacks landed on her behind until finally he stopped his torture and tenderly rubbed her abused bottom. She flinched against the pain, which only meant she rubbed against his erection. He allowed her to fall to the floor. Angel pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He watched her lay on the floor as he took off his pants and boxers. Sitting back down on the chair, Buffy kept her eyes on him. Her ass hurt tremendously, but the pain she felt between her legs was worse. She needed to cum.

“On you knees, Buffy. You’re gonna suck me and I’m going to cum in your face.” For some reason, Angel always wanted to humiliate her when she was bad. Never in front of anyone else, but still. It fuelled his desire.

“What about me?” she asked softly.

“What about you? I’ll let you cum when it pleases me to do so. For now, get on your knees and fuck me with that beautiful mouth of yours.”

Buffy crawled over to him and took him in her mouth. Not bothering with slow, tender licks or teases, she pumped him in her mouth hard and fast. It wasn’t long before Angel could feel himself getting closer to completion. “Fuck it, baby. Fuck it. You are so good Buffy. Do you know that? Sooo good,” he let her shove him down her throat a few times more until he couldn’t take anymore. “Buffy, do you want to ride me?” It wasn’t really a question that required an answer except for that answer to be her sprinting up and dropping down on him.

She pulled his prick out of her mouth and looked up at him with both anguish and innocence in her eyes, “Yes, please.”

He smiled down on her, “Okay, baby. Come up here and ride me,” she bolted up with lighting-speed, still flinching in pain. He moved forward in the chair to allow her to fit her knees beside him.

Buffy grabbed hold of his cock and plunged down onto him. “Oh, God,” she screamed. She rode him hard and fast, eager to achieve her own release. Angel held her tightly and trailed kisses down her face and neck. He sucked for a few moments before moving down to her breasts. Suckling and nibbling all around the aureole. Gently, he took each of her breasts into his wanting hands and took each nipple between his teeth. Buffy continued to ride him hard as she could feel his penis pulsing inside of her and his balls begin to tighten.

Angel placed his palm flat on her abdomen. He loved feeling himself embedded inside of her. He watched her face as her eyes were tightly closed. “Do you like riding me, baby?” he asked.

“Yes. Yes, I love riding you. I love…the way…you fuck me…,” Angel knew she was close, so he slapped her hard on the ass again and pulled her off of him, “What?...Angel….I was close.”

“I know that,” he whispered right before enveloping her mouth in his, “that’s why I pulled you off. I told you, you don’t get to cum until I say,” Angel knew it was the sweetest kind of torture he could inflict upon her. Buffy knew it as well.

“But…”

“No buts, Buffy. Back on your knees.”

With soft whimpers escaping her throat. She rested on her knees and started to suck him off again. “Oh, fuck…yesss Buffy…so good. You’re so good with your mouth baby. Who fucks you good, Buffy? Who fucks you good?” he chanted.

Buffy managed to sigh, “You do. Angel fucks me good,” before taking him down her throat once more. Nibbling lightly around the velvet head that glistened with each of their juices.

Within moments, he pulled away slightly and jerked himself off onto her mouth, also spilling his seed onto her face. “Oh, fuck yes…Buffy…” his cum was everywhere. She licked the remaining white liquid left on his penis and finished cleaning her face.

Angel lat back in the chair exhausted. He looked down at his beautiful Slayer. She had done such a good job, he couldn’t help but feel bad for her. “Sweetheart, why don’t you go take a bath. Clean up.”

Buffy hung her head low, “Okay,” she was hoping that he would change his mind and let her cum. But it didn’t look to be that way. She knew though, that when he finally did allow her to, when he finally brought her release, it would be amazing and well worth the wait. But the waiting was endless.

Slowly she got up and headed toward the bathroom, taking her bag in with her. Angel made one more order to her, “Oh, Buffy,” she turned with a smile. Had he changed his mind? “I don’t want you bringing yourself off in there. Remember, I always know.” She slouched her shoulders once again and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her in an obvious attempt to show her disappointment.

* * * * * * *

Angel let about fifteen minutes pass until he finally stood up and stretched. He had given her plenty of time to wash, now she would just be relaxing in the hot water.

He entered the bathroom as Buffy looked up shyly. He knelt down beside her. She looked so beautiful in all those bubbles. No doubt she brought them from home. And no doubt they would end up staying at his place at the end of their weekend reunion. She always left things there. A couple of shirt here. An extra bottle of perfume there. He didn’t mind though. It meant he could smell her scent all night long.

Unfortunately, being in all those bubbles meant that he couldn’t see every part of her. He let his left hand come up behind her head so she could rest her head on it. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. He lingered just inches away from her face, looking at her, almost asking permission to kiss her soft lips. As if reading his mind, she nodded slightly. He leaned over her and tenderly kissed her, his right hand stroking her shoulder. He pulled away again. Their foreheads still touching, “Are you okay?’ he softly asked.

“Yes,” she whispered back, “my butt’s a little sore though.”

“Sorry about that,” he smiled sheepishly, “spanking you turns me on. I don’t know why. I’m sorry though. I guess I get jealous. I don’t like that other guys see you when you’re fully dressed, let alone how you looked tonight.”

“I know. I should have sensed them…”

“Shh,” Angel cut her off, “no more baby,” he let his hand she used as a pillow stroke her hair and let the other hand fall underneath the water. He softly brushed her clit in his way to the inside of her folds. She arched up to meet his questing hand.

Turning to look at him, she asked with hope in her eyes, “Are you going to let me cum?” Buffy already knew the answer. He was bieng tender again. Which meant that he was most definitely going to bring her to orgasm.

Angel nodded, “Yes, love. This one’s just for you,” he inserted a finger into her pussy, pushing it as far as he could as he watched the expression on her face as her eyes fluttered shut. She was always so magnificent when he was making love to her. Her face was so electric with life as he pushed inside her.

“Oh, so nice…,” Angel inserted another finger, then a third, stretching her insides.

“Baby, for how much you and I make love, I can’t believe you’re still so tight. Of course, that isn’t a complaint.

She arched up to meet his willing fingers and turned to the side smiling, “Custom fit for every part of you.”

“Yes, baby. You are. I love you so much Buffy.”

“I know. Angel?”

“Yes baby. What is it?”

“Make me cum.”

This was one vampire that didn’t need to be asked twice. He leaned in and kissed her, his hand moving faster between her legs. He brought his thumb up to her nub as he continued on her hot core. He rubbed her clit hard, occasionally pinching it. She moved against him, trying to get his fingers deeper as the water splashed around and outside the tub and onto the floor. Neither of them noticed.

“Oh, yes…Angel…I’m coming…..don’t stop….please…” she was in tears and pulling him closer to her as they continued to kiss. She tilted her head to the opposite side in a trusting gesture. ”Angel…please..” he knew what she wanted, because he wanted it too. He kissed down her neck and licked the area just before biting down at the same time as he pinched her clit hard. Her thick blood flowed down his throat, coating his lips, making his cock hard for her again.

Buffy came as he bit into her. Thrashing around the tub at the double pleasure being performed on her neck and between her thighs, “Anggggeeeelllll,” she screamed. He pulled his fangs from her throat and gently licked the tiny puncture wounds better. His hand continued its assault between her legs, allowing her to come down from her high. Buffy lay limp in the tub, completely sated.

Angel pulled her from the tub, “Come on baby. Bed time,” he said as he wrapped her in a large fluffy towel.

“More?” she asked sleepily.

Angel laughed, “No, love. Just rest,” he said carrying her to the bed. He laid her under the covers and threw the wet towel to the side.

Buffy looked at him as he stared down over her, “But what about you?” she said, referring to his throbbing erection that stood just inches away from her face.

Angel shrugged as he got into bed beside her. He turned off the light, “Don’t worry. I’ll let this one pass. Besides, it wouldn’t matter much. The damn thing won’t go down until it knows you’re not around,” she laughed into his chest as she drifted off to sleep. “Anyway, tomorrow is another day,” he said as he joined her in peaceful slumber.

THE END……but so totally TBC.

12