To Dance with the Devil

Story Info
Selling of the soul to the devil; gang bang in prison.
4.4k words
4.22
32.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faithy
faithy
79 Followers

As I lay naked under my covers I curl up into as tight of ball as I can get myself into. My mind doesn't know where to take me. There is a battle raging within me, as I fall into a fitful slumber. As I hope to wake refreshed and begin with a new outlook on life.

Through my closed eyes I can see the bright sunlight shining down upon me. Sometime during the night I must have thrown off my covers because I could also feel the suns warmth on my skin. With my eyes still closed I stretched like a cat. As I wiggled and squirmed on the soft sheets beneath me, slowly I opened my eyes and smiled to greet the day.

Abruptly I realized I wasn't in Kansas anymore. I was startled because I couldn't see beyond the bright lights above my head, my fingers slid out to grope for the missing covers. But they came up empty, now I was beginning to frantically search out for something to cover myself.

The lights dimmed slightly and a man came into my view. Since I couldn't find anything to cover my naked body, I used my hands the best that I could. I looked at the man questioningly. The closer I looked the more he reminded me oddly of "The Man in Black". But I couldn't see anything beyond him. It was if my bed had been transported into another dimension.

The man spoke in a very strong but deep voice. "I know of the conflicts that battles within you, and I'm here to help you get through this. I know of your need to feel used and be abused. The things that your body craves, to feel the pain; you're need to feel punished for what you haven't done."

I stared at him, eye meeting eye. My eyes wide, not sure how he knew these things about me that were so deep and personal. These were things that I have never spoken a word about to another living soul. Yet he knew.

The man in black snapped his fingers and I heard the first few bars of a song. One that I instantly recognized as "Cry, Cry, Cry", and I listened to the song.........

It was at that point that my mind began to drift as the song played. My thoughts were directed at my past. While I had never done anything to deserve prison time, or even jail time, yet I felt a strong need for punishment. My body craved an unexplainable need for physical pain. I ached for it, and craved it in the worst possible way. Many nights I cried myself to sleep, trying to think of a way to rid myself of this passion that burned in me like a fire. It was a vicious ring of fire that never seemed to burn its self out.

I forgot my nakedness and I blinked away the large tears that were forming in the corners of my eyes. Part of me was feeling a level of happiness that went beyond words. I had felt like I had been carrying this burden for what seemed like an eternity. And I didn't think it was possible to feel the weight being lifted from my shoulders.

"How?" was all that I asked? As a single loan tear fell down my cheek. Maybe this man in black had the answers to all the questions I had been seeking.

"If you want to dance with the devil, and rid yourself of these feelings, then all you have to do is ask for my help." He snapped his fingers once again music started. And the tune of "The Devil Went down To Georgia" began playing.

The lyrics loud and very clear. The song vibrated through me almost begging me to take my own personal bet with the devil, with this man dressed in black.

I lowered my eyes, and nodded my head. "Yes, I'll dance with your devil." I told him softly.

It was at that point that fire flew from his fingertips, as he raised his hands. His voice was strong and even, it was demanding and thunderous, "Once we begin you can't back out. You must complete the task till the end. The choice is now yours. You must decide if you want to back out now or bind yourself now with the devil. It will be in your dreams that I will seek you out. You won't ever be able to refuse me!!! I will own you, and I will give you the comfort that you need."

The song ended, and I nodded in surrender, "Yes...... I'll sell my soul to the devil, to rid myself of these feelings that I have." At last I admitted my defeat out loud.

I watched himself tilt his head back, and he laughed as an insane man would. As the fire continued to flow from his fingertips, the flames danced around the room that seemed to have no walls. Leaping and dancing with the devil that now looked at me with a wicked smile.

He clapped his hands sharply and the flames fell to the floor instantaneously. And we were no longer lost somewhere between the realm of good and evil. Instead I found myself in prison cell. Looking around the room, I saw beds, beds full of sleeping men. And the song "Folsom Prison Blues" rang in my ears.

"I hear the train a comin'It's rollin' 'round the bend,And I ain't seen the sunshine,Since, I don't know when,I'm stuck in Folsom Prison,And time keeps draggin' on,But that train keeps a-rollin',On down to San Antone."

Wildly I looked at the man in black, and around the room, "I don't understand!" I whispered in a strangled voice at him. "I made my bet with you, why am I here?"

"It's simple; you just promised me your soul. I own you, and you will do as I command. And in return I will honor my promise to you, and you will find the release that you need."

He walked around the room that contained rows and rows of beds, with his hands clasped behind his back. "I've also made bets with the men who live in this room. This is Folsom Prison, full of men hungry for what only a woman can offer them. Tonight you are going to be offering your sweet lush body to satisfy their manly needs."

I knew what he meant, yet it didn't fully register just what he meant. It seemed impossible that this would make me feel better about myself? I lay on the cold cement floor, just as I was sprawled out on my bed looking around. I no longer cared about my nakedness. I stood abruptly and rant to where the door should have been, but only strong iron bars met my outstretched hands. I ran my fingers up and down them, looking back at the sleeping men behind me.

"No, this can't be! Tell me that this is a joke. Tell me that you're only kidding with me." I begged in a horse whisper. "Please....."

He walked over to me and with his pointer finger he drew his finger across my back as if he was writing. I stood ridged and waiting for him to finish. I shivered as I felt his finger draw letters across my back. When he was done he laughed. I stood there clinging to the bars with my head lowered in defeat. "I've just written the words 'abuse me, use me' on your back. What do you think of that?" He paused, and when he didn't get a reply, he continued. "Don't you want to be their whore?"

I didn't know what to say so I kept my mouth shut.

"Turn around and face me bitch." His booming voice demanded.

Slowly I turned to face the man in black. "Why?" I barely whispered.

"So I can do this." And once again he showed me his pointer finger and fire leapt from the tip, only to die down leaving just the tip red. He guided his hand to my chest, and wrote "PRISON SLUT" across my bare tits. And across my flat belly he wrote "FUCK WHORE." I looked down and the letters bright red against my white flesh.

I let in a deep breath of air. I couldn't believe my eyes, it seemed impossible, yet I saw it.

Before I could utter another word, he clapped his hands. And the men were roused from their deep sleep. He spoke in a lively excited voice. "Men, just as I promised, I bring you a play toy for the evening."

As he spoke the cheerful music of a mariachi band struck up the tune of "The Ring of Fire" It was like a circus here, i didn't understand anything that was happening.

The men woke easily and seemed excited to see their friend, the man in black. And some called out, hooted and hollered.

I blinked my eyes, and asked him how he knew what I could handle and what I couldn't. Being a part of a gang bang wasn't on my things to do list.

"This is what you want and need; the whore in you needs desperate attention. Your body will feel the punishment and all these men will provide that."

I turned and watched these men strip off the prison garb clothing, tossing it onto their beds and the floor. Walking naked to where we stood. I backed against the cold bars of the cell. These men had a look of hunger in their eye, some were already stroking their hard cocks, others just walked with their erections strong, and others were still flaccid.

I tried to back further into the bars, but there was no where for me to go. One of the taller men tossed one of the mattresses on the floor, and the man in black instructed me that I had better get on my hands and knees on that mattress so that the men could begin their pleasure.

"They all have an order for doing things here, and they will continue to follow that arrangement with you. Allow these men to pleasure themselves using your body, and in return you will find the relief that you need as well. You are their whore for the night. They don't require much, no fancy words, no complicated relationships. All they care about is that your there strumpet for the night." As if on cue the trumpets of the mariachi band sounded to end the song.

I stood frozen in place, not sure what I should do. This dance with the devil was turning into the biggest nightmare ever. I silently begged myself to wake up. But instead I stood frozen in time, standing naked in a prison cell, with men ogling my body hungrily.

One of the men with big strong arms pulled on my arm hard. I saw his erection was already long and rigid. "Down on the floor Bitch!" he barked.

I let him pull me down onto that mattress, on all fours. He was right behind me, nudging my knees apart. I heard him spit on his hand, and I knew what was going to come. I felt that pointed part of him, at the entrance of my womanhood. And he quickly shoved his long hard cock deep in me.

I whimpered in discomfort. I wasn't lubricated to accept his cock into the core of my being. But he didn't seem to care as he grabbed my hips and fucked me hard like hadn't fuck in a month of Sundays. The simple word "bastard", slipped out between my gritted teeth. But his only response was to grab my hips harder and pound me even harder.

The unprepared entrance was abrupt and discomforting, but it didn't take me long to begin to take a little satisfaction in this feeling of being used. Yet I was disgusted with myself for liking this feeling.

Two others came to the sides of me and started pinching and pulling on my nipples. Another set of hands found their way to my pussy; my poor clit was pinched and pulled on as the other guy continued to fuck me. I think another set found my ass and was slowly penetrating my ass just a little bit with a finger, while others played with my pussy lips as the brute fucked me from behind.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I looked around at these men and they were all strange and different. Some were clean shaven, while others had a day or two of growth on their faces. I shivered, repulsed at the looks of these men. Most of them had tattoos and piercings somewhere on there bodies. They smelled of pure male.

I closed my eyes and tried to pretend that I wasn't being fucked by a man who thought he was a wild stallion. I opened my eyes to find yet other man in front of me. His cock was already hard, and he tried to guided it to my mouth.

But I clenched my mouth shut, and refused to open it. He slapped me across my face hard. "Open Bitch and suck my dick. You know you want it. Quit being a fucking prissy and suck me off bitch." He grabbed a big chunk of my hair and pulled hard as he forced my mouth open with his other hand. "Don't even think of biting me bitch, unless you want to pay. Now suck my dick like the good girl that you are. " His voice was rough and demanding. He smelled like sweat and cum. My mouth was being forced open, and he was quick to force his cock deep within.

The man grabbed the sides of my head and he moaned as he fucked my mouth just like the man behind me was fucking my pussy. I gagged, from both the scent of him and the deep penetration. The others had their hands all over me. Rubbing, touching, and fondling me. I felt like a piece of meat. It was degrading, humiliating embarrassing, yet it was thrilling and exciting.

Vaguely it registered that the guy who was fucking me from behind cumming, but just as soon as he left me, another guy replaced him. And I was fucked again by another and another. It didn't take me long to lose count over how many dicks I sucked, how many fucked me. While more hands fondled and touched me everywhere.

I had cum all over me. My face, hair and back were covered in cum. Even the men standing around watching were wanking off. I could feel them shooting their loads over my back.

The man, who was currently fucking my mouth, was starting to cum. I could feel his cock pulse. But the closer he got the more he pumped into my mouth, holding my head in place so I couldn't move.

But at the last moment he pulled out and shot his load of cum all over my face. I just closed my eyes, in humiliation. I was silently thankful that he didn't cum in my mouth. But when he was done he rubbed his softening cock over my face and told me. "Damn bitch, before you leave tonight, I will have also fucked your wet pussy and you will enjoy it. Slut!"

I knew I was better off not saying anything. He got up and left as the song Folsom Prison Blues started again softly. I looked up at the metal bars, the gateway to my freedom and saw the prison guard standing there. He was watching me get fucked, but did nothing. His face wore a sleazy smile, as the bastard stood there with the fly of his uniform open and his long hard cock jutting out. I watched him spit on his hand as he continued to watch and masturbate himself. I was sickened at the view so I looked away.

Only to find another man already in front of me. His cock was still flaccid, and he laughed. "Suck my cock bitch, and show us the how much the slut in you likes it."

I was horrified, because this mans small flaccid cock repulsed me. But the man grabbed the hair on the top of my head and pulled hard. "Open Bitch!"

I wasn't going to suck a soft cock so I voiced myself, "NO!"

His other hand reeled back and I didn't even see it coming, and he backhanded me hard.

I saw stars for a moment and my mouth automatically opened. He shoved his soft dick in my mouth and ordered me to get him hard. He wanted to fuck my pussy next but first I had to make him hard.

I didn't know what to do. With so many things going on at once I started sucking on him like he was a straw. Licking him and sucking him, I tried to excite him. I was repulsed but I didn't want to be hit again, and I was silently glad to see that slowly his dick was starting to harden. I realized how dangerous this man was, and I didn't want to get hit another time by him. I knew I was going to have a huge bruise on my face because of the force he used.

The man behind me finished up just as the cock in my mouth became rock hard. And he moved from in front of me to behind me. Forcing his still hard cock deep into my cum filled hole.

I looked at the guard again. He was still watching me being abused by these men and did nothing. He still stood there stroking his cock, his other hand cupping and squeezing his balls. Taking his own perverted pleasures in what he was watching.

It didn't take long for another man to kneel in front of me as he shoved his cock into my mouth. One after another I sucked. Some came into my mouth, while others preferred to shoot their load over my face. I was groped and fondled. Some spanked my bare ass until it glowed red. My nipples ached from being twisted and pulled. While I wasn't fucked in the ass, my rosebud was sore and tender from being penetrated by fingers.

I lost count of the times I had been fucked. I lost track of time. All that mattered was getting these guys off. I moaned and wiggled enjoying the abuse my body was taking. The harder that I was fucked the more I wanted. I was raw and sore from taking so many men over and over. Some of the men fucked me more than once.

But the man in black was right; this is exactly what I needed. He stood by the cell bars and clapped. "Enough men!" he announced. And the men slowly returned to their beds, you could tell they were walking tall and proud. Smiles on their faces from the pleasures they took from my body.

The man in black told me to stand. I felt humiliated for even beginning to think that I had enjoyed the assault on my body. My face and hair was covered with shots of cum. My body was beginning to feel the effects from being touched, fondled and groped. Being pinched and pulled on. Slapped and spanked. I stood and I felt the rush of fluid run down my legs. I shuddered to think of the number of men who used my body shooting their load into my hot cunt.

I felt embarrassed standing in front of this man in my state of condition. The man in black stood back and smiled as he looked me over.

As if on cue the men lined up in against the wall. The man in black smiled and motioned to a desk in the corner and told me to lay down on it with my ass to the edge. I looked at him questionably, but he repeated his orders.

I felt like a prison whore. The exact words that were written on my body. With my head down I walked slowly with the cum running down my legs. I lay down on my back on the the table and scooted my butt to the edge of the table. The man in black smiled as i submitted to his word.

I closed my eyes and defeat, my cum filled cunt was proof of this. My cum soaked body was the proof that i was nothing more than a fuck whore. I took a deep breath, knowing deep down i loved every minute of it, but was afraid to admit it to myself.

I heard the clank of metal against metal and the door to the cell opened. The prison guard walked in still rubbing his cock. I looked at him and knew that he was going to be the grand finale. He walked to where my head lay and instructed me to suck him. I opened my mouth and gladly sucked him off. As I sucked him, his fingers played with my clit. He moaned his pleasures as I sucked him. His size was impressive, and i shivered with the thought that I couldn't wait to feel his long thick cock inside me. I felt him stiffen, but at the last moment he pulled out of my mouth, but said nothing.

The guard spoke, "Tim, Frank come and hold her legs." I watched as the two men stepped forward there limp cocks dripping with pre-cum. I looked at the rest of the men standing there, wanking off to what they were watching.

The men that were called forward and asked to help stood on each side of me. They each grabbed a leg and held it wide open. My muscles burned at the tension, the grip of there hands were like vises.

The guard stood in front of my exposed pussy, and it was sure magic that his cock swelled to to more than twice the size when i sucked him off. I looked at the man in black and he stood there smiling, and said the simple words "enjoy, this bit is for you."

The guard grabbed his dick and pushed it to the opening of my cum filled hole, and pushed in hard. It was an amazing feeling after being fucked by so many men. The guard pumped in and out of my oozing cum hole, and I moaned in pure pleasure. After all that my body had gone through it didn't take much to set me over the edge of an orgasm. I felt the tension mount, I closed my eyes, and tried to ride the wave of ecstasy that I was allowed. My body was craving this release. I screamed as it overtook me. The men held my legs wider apart, not letting me close them a fraction of an inch.

But the guard wasn't done yet. He continued to fuck and pound me slick hole. His fingers found my clit and pinched and rubbed it as he fucked me, taking his pleasures with his super sized cock that the man in black provide him with.

faithy
faithy
79 Followers
12