To Dance with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed, as another orgasm overtook my body. I tried to close my legs but the human vises were to strong for me. My eyes flew open as I watched the line of men wanked off to the scene in front of them. The guard continued to fuck me with a smart ass grin on his face, knowing what I went through this evening, and knowing he was going to get his fill as well.

He continued to fuck me long and hard, taking his own sweet time. Pushing my body to what he wanted it to take. I tried to push his hands away from my slick clit but he just called out for two other men.

Instantly i found my hands being restrained by these human man vises. And the guard smiled unethically down at me as he continued to fuck me, his fingertips pinching my clit hard.

Another orgasm rocked my body, I screamed, not knowing what else to do. I was held tightly down, forced to endure orgasm after orgasm. Painful yet delightful my body was played like a fine old violin. Each string played out, stretched, wound up until it moaned with it's beautiful notes of music. My eyes opened as another shrill left my lips.

The man only pumped harder until he moaned, his huge dick still buried deep within the walls of my body. His eyes were closed and the smile on his face changed to one of pure male sexual satisfaction. He pulled out of me, slapped my sore pussy hard, put his now normal size dick back in his pants and straighted his clothes.

He said nothing, as he turned and walked away. He walked back out of the cell, locked the door, and walked way, without looking back.

I laid there on the table still being held down by the prison mates. I closed my eyes and took some slow deep breaths. My body felt beaten and sore, but happy and satisfied.

The man in black snapped his fingers and all the men returned to there beds. I sat up and watched them dress, lay down and fall back to sleep without another word.

He turned to me and raised his hands once again. Fire flew from his fingertips and the flamed danced around the room. I could feel the warmth of the flames on my bare flesh. I stood without being told and and stood tall and proud, not trying to hide my naked body. I closed my eyes, as I could smell the smoke. I had no idea where I stood in the world between good and evil.

I heard the man's hands clap together and when I opened my eyes I could still see the fames dancing. The burning heat was making me sweat. The cum was drying on my body creating a hard crusty material. I shivered, repulsed at how I must look.

Yet I felt a calmness that I had never felt before. I walked to my bed and lay down on the sweet scented bed sheets. I didn't care about anything other than the peace that now enveloped over me. And I slept in peace for the first time in a long time.

12