To Do It or Not To Do It

Story Info
Should a white wife or young white girl do it?
1.3k words
3.61
23k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
281 Followers

All you young white girls or white wives who have thought about it, but are too scared to try a black man, I don't know why your waiting.

I personally started late in life, when my husband and me were still living in Michigan. We had been having a rough time in our marriage, with some arguing and stuff, and of course not that much sex. Although we both loved each other, living together for over 25 years can bring about boredom, and reasons for not having sex become easier to bring up.

There had been some accusations thrown back and forth, and to me it seemed like maybe a trial separation, or maybe even divorce might be in the picture.

We did not seek counseling, although I am sure it might have helped, but we did start having some serious discussions about where our life was headed.

I had a miscarriage early in our marriage and with complications, my tubes were tied so I couldn't have children. This of course didn't help to solidify our marriage any, so when Tom (my husband) had talked about maybe trying a separation, we could both see the hand writing on the wall so to speak.

I'm still not sure at what point bringing another couple into our lives was brought up (although I'm sure it must have been Tom's idea LOL), but when it had been mentioned, I don't think either of us were too thrilled about something like that, but once it had been said, I think both of us were probably thinking about doing it.

If you search my blogs, you will find three stories entitled "Our Swinging Days", where I described what happened when we started to seriously think about going out with a black couple, who were actually very close friends of ours. Anyways, if you read those 3 stories, it might give you an inside into why we ended up swinging.

Now back to the "to do it or not to do it" intro.

Since my husband has passed away, I have become a member of porn sites and posted many vids and stories. I have noticed that there are many other women on here who enjoy opening up about sex, and a vast majority of those talking about having sex with black men.

As my 3 stories indicated, having a black man entering my body was electrifying, and in some ways mind blowing. I mean, being married to the same man for so many years (and being in love), to then all of a sudden having a strange man entering my body and my mind, and him being black on top of that, it has brought back to me many loving memories.

Now of course, it is easy for me to relate back to those times and those electric memories of the great sex that we had, and then seeing so many posts on here about women... mainly married white wives, and young white girls, who have not yet experienced the thrill of a black cock entering their body for the first time...

Well... let me put it this way... to look down over my breasts while that black cock that is wet with my juices, sliding in and out of my body... I can only use one word to describe it... FANTASTIC!!

Then on top of that, knowing that my husband was not more than 5 feet away in the other bed fucking my black lovers wife, brought me to quite a few climaxes. Him, looking over at me getting a royal screwing (yes royal), and me seeing him fuck her black body was so exhilarating, that we had many talks about it, when going back home in the mornings. To be in my husbands arms while he was driving, and to being able to talk at length about both of our experiences, were probably some of our closest talks that we had in our marriage.

Now as to why to do it or not... girls, back when we were doing this, it was still considered taboo... let me rephrase that... whites and blacks fucking each other was more or less just talked about by perverts and the likes LOL.

But now, if you go to the Mall, you will see white men with black girls hanging onto their arms, and MANY, and i do mean MANY, white girls handing onto the arms of their black lovers. It is not uncommon to see a white girl carrying her black baby in her arms as she is shopping, and i can remember seeing a couple of times where there was a white couple with a black baby in the wifes arms. It is no longer such a taboo sort of thing, where interracial coupling is concerned. Where once it used to have heads turning and looking in disdain, now you will see married white wives looking in envy.

So, first of all to you married wives... the clock is ticking... as you approach your 30's and 40's... hell even your 50's, the time to experience that first black cock is starting to run out. Lets face it, there are so MANY white women who are now making themselves available to a black man, that they seem to have a large choice of whom they can bed.

Of course there is always the problem of cheating, which is something I don't really condone. Remember our wedding vows girls, BUT... if you are having problems like in bed and your both open to discussing those problems, then bringing in another man can maybe save your marriage. I really mean that!! If another man entering your body awakens those feelings that you have not had for many years, then maybe it will help your marriage...

But a black man?

YOU BET!!

Experiencing the thrill of seeing that black cock, wet with your own juices, sawing into your body, looking up into those black eyes, his sweat dripping down onto your face, as he lowers his head to French kiss you again while pushing in a little deeper... I will bet, you will have orgasm after orgasm. And if you and your husband love and trust each other enough to letting it happen, then lifting your legs straight up in the air while looking at your husband, you will have shared with him the joys that you are experiencing.

Now you younger white girls... and let me say I am talking about legal age now...

I don't know what the fuck it is your waiting for. If a black guy is hitting on you, and you think that it is still taboo... well it's not. Open your eyes girls, many... hell thousands upon thousands of you white girls are giving it a try. Sure not all black guys have those 8 and 10 inch cocks, but even if it's only 5 or 6 inches, the sight of that cock being wet with your juices as you are experiencing it for the first time, will give you orgasms like you probably have never had before.

So when I see a young white girl at the mall walking hand in hand with her black lover, all I can say is that... yep, been there and done that, and sometimes wish I were still doing it.

So to finish, if you think I am stretching the truth about thousands of white woman doing this, then yes... what I really meant was MILLIONS. Just look at all the interracial movies here on the internet and you will see over and over again, different white faces being fucked by black guys. Sure there are those women who are doing this as a business for selling their movies, but the VAST majority are first and second timers, who have let their hair down and are enjoying the best sex of their lives.

So if you haven't done it yet... well I don't know what it is your waiting for.

If you would like to leave some comments on this, please let me know, plus it might also help another white wife or young white girl to make up her mind to be "BLACKED".

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
281 Followers