To Drink It All In

Story Info
His wife is gangbanged while he watches.
2.5k words
3.84
147.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I have been married for a number of years and our love life was good but not great. Sarah tended to be a little reserved and timid in the bed. Only on a few occasions, did she let her guard down and really cut loose.

She would however talk to me about sex and would listen to my fantasies, even helping me when she felt like it.

My job had been taking me away for some time and I could tell that she was getting eager for a good old-fashioned fuck secession. I being a well-intended husband did not want her to go unsatisfied so I set a plan into motion. I would tell her about my fantasies about wanting to see her fuck a large group of men and that I wanted to watch. I also told her that I wanted to suck all their cum out of her and go last. I have always wanted to have sloppy seconds. I guess I have a few bi tendencies.

I kept sharing this with her but only when she was ready to fuck. I did not want to scare her out of thinking about it. It took me around three months to get her to talk back to me about this and then she only thought it was a dream.

My job again took me away and we did not get to see each other for about three weeks so I thought it was time to take action. I had been pounding my pud quite regularly while I was away and I had to force myself to stop a week before I went home. I wanted to have a huge load for her when we did out deed.

I got home and she nearly ripped my clothes off. It was great and true to my plan, I deposited a huge load in her cunt. After I did not roll over and stop as we usually do but I went down on her, sucking my own cum out and kissing her with it still in my mouth. She went wild and said that this turned her on so much that she wanted more. We fuck again ant I cleaned her up yet again. As we lay, there both exhausted I told her that I wanted to do the same after other guys fucked her. She thought that I was just telling her my fantasy again but I told her I wanted to do this for real. She sat there for a bit and I thought that I had fucked things up but then she asked how we would arrange for this to happen. I told her my plans and she instantly agreed.

The next week was agonizing because she would parade around the house naked and rub herself in front of my but would not let me touch her. Once she caught me masturbating and told me not to cum and I did she would not go through with it. She even took my cock in her mouth and blowing me until just before I would cum, then got up and walked away, daring me to finish. My balls were aching.

Saturday finally arrived and we go dress for our night. She showered and spent extra time getting her pussy super smooth. She shaves. Her outfit for the evening was a short skirt and tight top. She did not wear a bra or panties since they would only get in the way later. Her top was almost sheer and you could see her pink and large nipples through the material. She had talked about getting her nips pierced in the past but had not done so yet. She did wear two nipple shields that tend to keep her nipples hard as erasers. This only drew people eyes to her breast, which were 38DDs. I guess I should share what Sarah looks like. She is a natural red head and what they say about red heads holds true. Red on the head and fire in the hole. She also has the temper to go with the red hair. Her eyes are emerald green and her smile is to die for. She has a 26-inch waist and 34 hips. Her ass is tight and round and fits perfectly into my hands. I have always considered myself a luck man to have such a beauty. She finished the outfit with 4-inch heels that only accentuated her ass even more. I wore slacks and a button down shirt. She was ready to go but I told her she was not dressed yet. I took a vibrating egg out of our toy chest and lubed her ass just a little in pushed it deep into her bowels. This was followed by some two-inch beads with a pull string. We had discovered that the egg would strike the beads and send shivers through her or me if I was the recipient of the toys. This was also a remote controlled egg and I wanted to keep her guessing and on a sexual edge.

We drove to small town about 60 miles from our home, which had a dual sex strip club. This was no run down type joint, it was very classy and I knew that the people that went there were not lowlifes. The plan was for her to follow me in after I had picked out a spot, looking as though we were not together. I had called the owner earlier in the week and had let him know what I wanted to do. He told me that he could not sanction sex at the club but he knew of a local motel that was curiously convenient. He also told me that he could spread the work among his staff and clients.

I went in first and made contact with the owner and picked out a place at the bar where I could see the action on the stage and the opposing bar where Sarah was to go.

When she walked in I thought I would cream my pants right then. Three different guys approached her before she was ten feet inside the club. The word had spread and I knew she was going to love me even more after tonight.

She found her place at the bar and made eye contact with me. One of the guys that had approached her when she came in bought her a drink and she brazenly flirted with the guy. I could tell that she was turning him on by the bulge in his pants. He kept trying to adjust himself so it was not so obvious when Sarah reach down and adjust his member for him. He was all over her and she looked happy. A few minuets later, she took the guy by the hand and led him out to our car. This I learned later that he had a huge cock and she deep throated him right in the parking lot.

When she came back in he went straight to his buddies and I could tell that he was sharing stories about Sarah's skills. She does have this most amazing ability to not gag and can take my cock all the way down her throat. I have watched in a mirror at home and saw her throat swell as my 10 1/2 inches we down her throat. I asked her once, was she ever a sword swallower in the circus. She said no that she had discovered this skill while still in high school.

Sarah had been back the bar for only a minute when another guy was at her side. He was built like a brick shit house and had her undivided attention. I realized when she put his hand under her skirt to let him finger her smooth slit that it was time for me to join her. I walked up and asked the guy if he liked my wife's smooth cunt. He looked terrified and I calmed him by telling him it was ok. I went on to tell him our plans. He said that all he knew about was that some hot chick wanted to be fucked hard and tonight was the night. He motioned his buddies to come over and soon Sarah had more than twelve guys around her. The owner of the club came over and told us to move along because the cops knew about our plans and were watching the place. He also told me that some of his staff wanted in on the action and they would be joining us very soon. We all had a few more rounds of shots and headed out the door. The hotel was only a half of a block away so we all just walked. Sarah kept flashing the guys around us and I kept testing the egg in her twat.

The suite I had chosen was huge and had a nice king sized bed and a hot tub. When we went in, I told the guys to all wait out by the pool and let Sarah get ready. She quickly stripped and kissed me deeply, whispering thank you in my ear. I told her my thanks would come later. I talked to the guys and said that Sarah was game for anything but, she had a safety word and if she said "potatoes" then everyone would have to stop. Sarah never uttered her safety word.

The guys all came in and I told them to strip. Their cocks were all standing out straight and proud. I picked Pete to go first because he had a small dick and I wanted him to be gone quickly. He shifted Sarah over to the edge of the bed and went down on her. What ever he lacked in dick, he made up for in tongue. I bet he could have licked his own eyebrows. Sarah loves oral and she shouted out for someone to give her a dick to suck since she was getting she wanted to give. The next guy went up and she swallowed him whole. She was writhing all over the bed and took one finger and shoved it up the guy's ass that was down her throat. With her free hand, she grabbed Pete and pulled him up so he could fuck her. Pete didn't last long and was quickly replaced by another guy. Two more guys approached and put their cocks in her hands. She now had four guys going at once. This was not to be the peak for the night. After about four guys had cum in her pussy, the next guy turned her over and slid his cock up and down her crack. He spotted the pull l string and asked what the hell. I told him to give it a pull. I was expecting him to be gentle but he grabbed the thing and ripped it out. The four beads went plop, plop, plop, plop and Sarah screamed. I thought you bastard she will say the safety word and I will all be over. Instead, she shouted for the guy to fuck her ass now that it was empty. He entered her and I don't think his dick even touched the sides as he went in. Sarah was thrusting back with all she had and the guy was returning the favor.

Then I remembered that the egg was still in her. The guy's massive dick was driving it deeper into her chocolate hole with each thrust. I don't know why he did not feel it with the head of his dick but he sure did when I turned it on. He said that was the most intense thing he had ever felt. She nearly bit the guy whose cock was in her mouth but she maintained control. Another little fucker squirmed under her and she lowered herself onto his waiting cock. The guys then eased her out over the edge of the bed and another guy slipped his cock between her huge titties and fucked away. He needed no lube since she was covered in cum. It was a strange site to see on guys on the bed fucking her twat with his head between the legs of the guy fucking her titties. Now she was at her peak. She had a cock in her ass, one in her cunt, one between her tits, one in each hand and believe it or not two in her mouth. This was seven cocks at the same time. I know the math does not add up since we had already gone through twelve guys. I did not notice that many more had joined us. Sarah was beginning to get a little worn out and I told the guys to ease up.

All the guys took turns, they each came in or on her twice, and some even claimed to have cum three times. Near the end, some guys even had a problem with fucking her because they did not want to touch that much of other guys cum. She literally had a layer of cum all over her. The hair on her forehead was plastered down with cum and she had to keep her eyes wiped clean of cum, all of which she greedily devoured. I warned her that she was not to clean herself to much. The room smelled of cum and the sheets were slick and sticky.

After the last guy left I knew it was now my time. I started at her face and licked her clean. I love the taste of cum but I don't think I am gay. I worked my way down her body and sucked her belly button dry. When I approached her nether regions, I saw a huge puddle on the bed with more oozing out each hole. I licked and cleaned her very gently. She was very tender almost to the point of pain. After she was all-clean she stood by the edge of the bed and let al that was inside her run down my throat. I then lay her back and lovingly fucked her one more time. It was so full of passion and tender love. When we both came she let me suck her clean and dry again. I must have swallowed a cup of cum that night and I would guess she had done the same.

We had to sleep in the living room of the suite because the sheets were to wet for comfort. The next morning we headed back home and Sarah was quiet. I figured she was just tired and sore. At the house, she kissed me before she slipped into the hot tub. The sight of her puffy red swollen pussy lips drove me crazy and I had to have her again. She told me to slow down because she was a little tender. Hell no I said and started to pound away. The thought of all those other guys and her slight discomfort was turning me on...but this is another story.