To Dump or Not To Dump

Story Info
Jeff won't take no for an answer.
1.4k words
4.05
49.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen heard the doorbell ring and she ran down the stairs to answer it. "Doug is early," she thought to herself. She wasn't finished getting ready for their date. But, as she opened the door, she immediately tried to slam it shut when she saw her ex-boyfriend, Jeff, standing on her stoop. Before she could get the door shut, Jeff had pushed his way inside. He walked right past Helen, went into the kitchen, and made himself at home at her kitchen table.

"Get the hell out," Helen screamed at him.

"I'm not going anywhere," Jeff answered. "I heard about your little date tonight. And if you think I'm going to let Doug fuck my girlfriend, then ..."

"I am NOT your girlfriend," Helen screamed. "I dumped your ass!"

Jeff stood up and grabbed Helen's arm and pulled her close to him. "I decide when you're not my girlfriend anymore," he hissed into her ear. "Understand!?!"

Helen turned and with her free hand slapped Jeff across the face. But, that only made him angrier. He slammed Helen's upper body face-down onto the kitchen table and held her down with one hand. With his feet, he kicked her legs apart. Then, he slid his other hand up the back of her skirt. She was wearing thigh-high stockings and no panties.

"Is this what you were going to wear on your date with Doug?" Jeff asked smugly. "You are a little slut!" he laughed.

Helen thrashed and screamed, "Let go of me!" But, Jeff only chuckled and slid his finger across her shaved pussy lips. "Stop it!" she screamed again. She was furious, but no matter how hard she struggled, Jeff was too strong for her. He slid his finger between her pussy lips and felt how wet she was. Helen's face turned red with humiliation and anger.

Jeff began to stroke her clit with small circles. He knew just how to touch her. The sensations were shooting through Helen's body. She moaned and raised her ass towards Jeff. She was completely humiliated. She hated his man, but the way he touched her pussy made her ache for his cock.

Jeff chuckled, "You like this, don't you?" His words made Helen's anger flare and again she began struggling to get free, but Jeff just held her tight. When she stopped struggling and lay still, she was panting from the exertion and her anger. Jeff took the opportunity to continue stroking her clit.

Again, Helen moaned and raised her ass towards Jeff. She spread her legs further apart and arched her back. Jeff had her just where he wanted her. He took his hand away from her throbbing clit. She whimpered and thrust her hips back, begging to be touched. Jeff unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his zipper. He slid his jeans and boxers down just far enough to release his cock. It was large and angry and eager to claim Helen as its personal property. It slapped Helen's ass as it was released. She could feel it throbbing against her and she again began to struggle.

"Let me go, you bastard!" she screamed. "Get your cock off of me." But, Jeff just smiled and moved his cock to Helen's pussy lips. No matter how much Helen's mind wanted Jeff to stop; her pussy was aching for his cock. He rubbed his cock back and forth across her slit; coating it with her juices. The sound of her juices running over Jeff's cock echoed in Helen's ears. Her face burned with anger and humiliation; yet, the sensation of her pussy lips kissing his cock made her quiver all over. Jeff used the large head of his cock to nudge Helen's clit. She moaned, spread her legs apart, and raised her ass.

Jeff moved his cock to the entrance of Helen's pussy and slowly slid it inside her. She was so wet there was no resistance. He looked down and watched her pussy lips swallow his cock. Once his cock was all the way inside Helen's pussy, he held it there for a moment; savoring her hot, wet, tight love hole. Helen struggled for a second, but that only caused her pussy muscles to clench around the cock that violated her. Jeff moaned, "Oh yeah, Baby, squeeze it."

He reached between her legs and began stroking her clit again. He wanted her to orgasm around his cock. He could feel her pussy muscles clench and release, clench and release around his cock. She was gently thrusting her hips back and forth, almost riding his cock as it impaled her from behind.

Helen's mind was spinning. Her pussy was on fire. Jeff's cock was so strong, so hard, and so large. It filled her completely and his thick, callused finger circling her clit was driving her mad. She needed to orgasm, but her need humiliated her also.

Jeff continued his assault on Helen's clit. He rubbed his finger up and down, back and forth across the hard, swollen nub. The juices from her pussy were oozing out of her, down his balls and down to her own clit, heating and stimulating it. She began thrusting her hips back onto his cock hard, but he continued to hold his cock still inside her tight pussy, enjoying the feeling of her muscles clenching him and her body riding him.

Jeff placed the palm of his hand over Helen's clit and began vibrating it. Helen's own body shook as her orgasm ribbed through her. Her pussy squeezed Jeff's cock and he moaned, "Yeah, Baby, come all over me. I know you love it."

Once her orgasm past, Jeff began thrusting his cock in and out of Helen's pussy. He grabbed her hips and tilted them upwards to have better access. He looked down and watched his cock slide in and out of her hungry mouth. Soon enough, though, Helen regained her composure and again began to struggle to get free.

"Get your cock out of me," she screamed.

"Oh, you want my cock out of your hot, wet, tight love hole?" he asked, mocking her, as he continued to thrust in and out. "I love it when you struggle. Oh yeah, try to get me out, squeeze as hard as you can," he moaned.

He smacked her ass. Helen tried to reach behind herself to smack him, in a desperate attempt to get him to stop raping her, but she couldn't reach and her attempt only resulted in another smack on her ass.

"You're my cum-dumpster and I'll shoot my nasty, stick cum into your love hole anytime I want."

Helen was seething with anger. Jeff's cock was so large and hard, she could feel every inch of it sliding in and out of her pussy, stretching her insides, taking its pleasure from her, and no matter how hard she struggled, she could do nothing to stop it. She was acutely aware of his balls slapping her clit, the sound of her pussy juices sloshing around his cock, his hands gripping her hips, and his breathe as he labored to shoot his seed into her.

Suddenly, Jeff began thrusting faster and faster into her pussy and she knew he was getting ready to shoot his load into her. She began to panic and beg, "Please, don't cum in me, pull out."

"Quiet!" he ordered. He spanked her ass and gripped her hips tighter to emphasize his point. Then, he shot his load into her pussy. Helen could feel the warm juices flow into her body and she began to cry, knowing that she had been raped and used, and that he would do it again and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Once he finished, he pulled his cock out of her pussy with a plop. He grabbed her kitchen towel and used it to wipe off his cock, then hung it back up, as if he hadn't just defiled it ... or her. He zipped up his pants and turned to walk out of her house. Helen was still bent over the kitchen table as he walked out the door and down the steps.

As Jeff walked towards the side walk, Doug appeared and was walking up to Helen's porch. Jeff saw Doug, smiled, patted him on the shoulder, said, "Hey Doug, have a good time on your date," and walked off before Doug could even ask what the hell Jeff had been doing at Helen's house.

Confused, Doug ran up the steps and into the house. He walked into the kitchen and saw Helen still bent over the kitchen table with her skirt up around her waist, her legs spread wide, and her pussy exposed.