To Ease The Need

Story Info
Female vampire takes edge off her need.
2.2k words
4.39
31.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes snap open, alert all at once. It is sundown. I stare into the top of my coffin seeing the satin cover on the inside of the lid.

At first the only thing I feel is hunger, the need so strong to take someone and drain them of their blood.

But under that all fired need I also feel something else. You. I can feel you coming closer and closer, it won't be much longer before you are here. Finally at last to have you near enough to see you right in front of me instead of using my mind to see you. To be able to touch you instead of using your dreams at night and touch you And most of all.... To finally taste the life that runs in your veins. At long last you will be here with me.

But I know that if I don't feed before your arrival that I might not be able to control myself. That I might kill you, unable to stop from taking to much of your blood, unable to keep you here with me in my home, to take you over and bond us together forever, for eternity.

I raise the lid to my coffin. Rising slowly I place my feet on the floor. Opening my mind to feel who is near. Who that I may use to fill this hunger inside me.

Ahhhh.... There he is. You're so strong and healthy. You're so full of life and blood. He's in my garden returning the tools and machines from his day's work. Without even trying I pickup his scent. The smell of sweat, fresh cut grass and some sort of essence from his morning shower is lingering under all that.

I plant a message inside your mind. You need to speak to me on something urgent but not to rush so I have time to dress just right for this round of hunger and seduction.

I put on a short sexy black dress, cut deep between my breasts, my nipples on the edge of slipping into view. Black lace-stockings cover my trim legs disappearing to hook into matching garters. I never wear panties, just a waste of time for me.

My servant has shown you to my favorite place. My study, the only place where at times I feel just a little bit human.

I walk to the open door looking inside and seeing you sitting by the unlit fireplace, sipping a drink, waiting. I can feel the need of urgency that I planted pouring out from you. A wicked smile spreads across my face knowing what is to come.

I send the message for you to turn and look at me as I walk through the door, watching your eyes first look into my face then down my body. Watching as you stare at my breasts, I feel my nipples harden. Feeling your gaze trail down my body over my stockings.

"Hello Jeff" I say as I walk into the room.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting long"

"No ma'am, not at all" he answers a little nervously.

I walk toward him, my hips swinging slowly and softly. I can feel his heart speed up as I get closer. I can feel his blood pumping through his veins. I slowly lick my lips, my eyes trailing to his neck seeing the blood moving so rapid there.

I remove the thought from his mind about the urgent need to tell me something and replaced it with a hot flash of desire.

I watch as his eyes spark with hunger, his breathing growing faster. I run my eyes down his body, watching as his cock hardens inside his pants. "Mmmmm." Look at the size of him I could not have done a better job of picking for this event.

I move in front of him, sliding my hands up his chest. Trailing my hands over his neck feeling his pulse pound. I work my hands into the hair at the nape of his neck and pull his lips to mine. I tease his lips apart with my tongue, stroking it between his lips, over his tongue teasing the roof of his mouth. I can feel him shiver as I draw his tongue into my mouth, sucking it. I let his tongue slide out of my mouth, and nibble at his lips. Nipping them I draw a trace of blood. I suck his lip into my mouth lapping my tongue over it, tasting him. God the life in his blood is so strong. I feel my pussy getting wetter, my clit extending from its hood, growing and throbbing.

Something else is growing also. My teeth, slowly starting to extend. Pulling. But not quiet painful yet.

I feel his hands start to touch my breasts. Feeling him pull the dress aside and cupping them in his work roughen hands. His callous fingers stroking over my nipples, twisting and pinching. I arch my back thrusting against his hands. My mouth pulling his tongue back into my mouth dueling with mine.

I slip my hands down to the front of his shirt wrapping my hands around the material and rip it open. My hands moving over his hard chest, the scent of his sweat coming off him as his body gets warmer, the need to mate raising his hunger. I pull the ripped material away from him, working my hands through the hair covering him. I stroke my fingers across his nipples as I slowly work my mouth along his jaw, trailing down over his neck. My mouth stops as I feel the blood coursing through him. I softly suck the skin between my teeth, but don't bite down, feeling it throb on my tongue. It would be so easy to take him right now but I need more than just his blood.

As my mouth works down to his chest and finding his nipple, I suck it into my mouth, licking it, feeling it harden. I slide my hands down his jeans, ripping the button off and tearing the zipper out as I spread the front of his pants open. I work them down sliding my hands inside the back of his pants and underwear, my hands gliding over his tight smooth ass. Working around to the sides making it slip over his hips and bunch around his knees.

Oh yes! My eyes taking in his hard cock as it bobs out in front of him. He's so long and thick with desire and I feel myself get even wetter as I picture his cock sliding inside me. The picture makes me growl deep inside as I fall to my knees, my lips and tongue trailing over his belly. I can smell the hard days work on his cock, see the effects I'm having on him as a drop of precum works to the tip.

I take and remove his shoes and clothing from him and stand back and look at his naked body.

I look into his eyes

"Stroke your cock."

I watch as his hand wraps around it. Watching as he strokes from base to tip. Long, slow, smooth strokes. I work my dress off my shoulders feeling it pool around my waist. Working it over my hips and letting it fall to the floor. I slide my hands over my belly and work them into the thatch of hair between my legs. I widen my stance. Slipping my finger between my pussy lips sliding it up and down feeling my juice drip onto my finger. I match my hand to your stroking at first rubbing my lips then between my slit. I place my thumb onto my clit and two fingers inside of me. I pump them in and out in and out.

I've had enough.

"Stop" I tell you.

Your hand falling away from your cock. Watching as it springs upward almost touching your belly.

I move to the bookcase and touch a secret switch. Hearing the click I watch as it swings open wide enough for me to walk through.

I look at you.

"Come"

I see you start to walk toward me, your so large you have to walk sideways into the room. As I follow behind you I close the door and hear it click back into place.

Inside the hidden room it has been made just special for this. The floor is covered in a soft thick material perfect for fucking and for killing. My servant being well trained knowing just what to do when I'm finished in here.

"Lay down" I says.

I watch as you lower yourself down, sinking softly into the flooring.

I come over to you placing my feet on either side of you then lower myself to my knees and straddle you.

Your cock is lying flat against your belly and I press my wet pussy against it, feeling my lips spread to either side of it as I slowly ride the length. Feel it rubbing along my clit, the ridge of your cock hitting it just right to make me push down even harder against it.

"Yessssss" I hiss out from between my lips.

I stop and grab your cock, raising my hips off you and slide the tip between my lips. I settle the head at the entrance of my pussy pressing down on the tip. I feel your cock head spreading me open, finally working inside.

My body feels things so much more powerful than a human does. The pleasure so intense it would be painful for a human to experience. I work your cock deeper inside me. Your cock is so thick that it stretches me tight.

So long since I had one to fill me this full. My pussy working on your cock, squeezing it, sucking on it with my muscles. I start riding your cock up and down, up and down. Long and smooth. Grinding my clit against your pelvic bone every time.

"Uuuuuuummmmm" I moan as I throw my head back.

I start to ride faster. Feeling you thrust your cock in and out, in and out. Starting to slam hard up into me. Hitting bottom inside my pussy.

"Fuck yes" I groan.

My teeth almost full length. I lean forward, placing my hands just above your shoulders on the floor. I start to fuck you hard and fast. Short and quick, leaving you buried deep inside me, banging you against the bottom of my pussy. My clit rubbing and grinding hard against the base of your cock.

I stare into your eyes.

"Grab my ass and fuck me on your cock" I growl low and deep.

My head falling backwards, my lips pulling over my teeth now at their full length, as you fuck me onto your pumping cock. My pussy starts to clinch tight around you, pulling and sucking you deeper, tighter, and harder in me.

One hand grabs the hair on the top of your head and jerks it to the side, exposing your neck to me. I grind my pussy down as hard as I can.

My mind explodes.

"NOW!" I cry out in an almost animal growl.

I fall forward. My mouth opens wide. My teeth flashing in the light. I let you see what I am, feel you stiffen in fright. Feel you starting to struggle under me.

"YESSSSSS!"

"Fight Me"

I sink my teeth into your throat. Feeling it pop into the vein. The rush of liquid life fills my mouth as I suck hard. With the first swallow my orgasm hits hard. I sink my teeth in even deeper, harder.

I block your mind of what I am. Letting you feel all the pleasure that is running through my body. I feel you thrusting wildly into me, making me cum even harder.

Your cock shoots deep inside of me. You still keep fucking in and out, in and out. Unable to stop the pleasure you're feeling, you're unable to end it.

Slowly as I drain the blood from your body, you start to weaken. Your thrust slowing down almost to a stop. Your only breath coming with every faint heart beat. Your hands falling to your sides from my ass.

At last my jaws let lose of your throat. I fall over to the side, shaking as the pleasure of your blood and of my orgasm runs through me.

Finally I feel able to stand and walk. I don't look back as I walk over to the wall and flip the switch. I move back into the study. Walk to the doors and step into the hall.

I hit my servant's mind as I move through the house.

"It's finished"

Nothing else needed to send him in to take care of our scattered clothes. Nothing else to tell him to get rid of the body and any evidence that he was even inside the house. He is trained very well.

As I walk into the room that most would think my bedroom, I wipe the blood from the corners of my mouth licking my fingers clean. I wash the cum from between my legs. As I get dressed I can't help but think of what is to come later this night when you, my love finally arrive.