To Find Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was enough to send Kacie to the moon and she ate Lori's pussy all the more. Her tongue was darting quickly into her clit as Lori was cumming. This time it was more intense than before and Lori grabbed more hair. By now it felt as if a vice grip was put upon Kacie as Lori became so tensed. She could not do anything until Lori relax a bit on the hold, then maybe she can breath some. After what seemed like eternity, Lori began to relax and she released Kacie from her clutches. "Wow, that was so amazing" she said to Kacie. "This is what I've been needing for so long" she added. With that said, Lori turned and straddled Kacie in a scissor like position. Their pussies were matched and then Lori started to grind against Kacie. Her pussy was still on fire and she needed more release.

As they grinded they soon felt the friction of pleasure again. "Harder baby, I'm feeling it so good" Kacie told her. "Mmmm....yes, I can feel it too sweetie"...replied Lori. They grinded againist each other so passionately and both started to moan with pleasure. It was good for both of them. Harder and faster they went, pussy rubbing against pussy...what an awesome feeling. They held each other's hands as the moment finally arrived and both let out a loud moan. "Aggghhh...I'm cumming baby!" cried Kacie. "Yes, me too...I'm cumming nowwwww!"...screamed Lori.

Bodies shaking and convulsing and out of control. They rode out the sheer ecstacy and the wildness of two women making love. At last Lori collapsed on top of Kacie. When they got their breathes back into place, they looked into each other's eyes and kissed. "Wow!" they said at the same time. They rested just like that, with Lori on top of Kacie. The rest was needed as this was only the beginning of an all night love making session.

The next day came...Lori and Kalie slept well into the afternoon. It was a very long night and their lovemaking was so intense and full of love. Kacie stirred and snuggled up against Lori. Both slept so peacefully despite being worn out from the night's activity. Just then a loud boom came through their window and they both jumped up. They looked at each other and Lori rushed to the window only to see it was the garbage truck. It was trash collection today. She started to laugh and dived right into bed and gave Kacie a big hug.

"Good morning sunshine" Lori said.

"You mean good afternoon" Kacie chuckled.

"What! Are you serious? We must have been super tired from last night" replied Lori with a blush.

"Let's get cleaned up. Care to join me in the showers?"

"I would love to" Lori said as she walked behind Kacie.

Since it was Sunday they both wanted to spent the day together. Lori made a late lunch and they sat down to enjoy their meal.

"I think that you are an amazing person" Lori said.

"Amazing? How so?" asked Kacie.

"Well, you know...you're really amazing in bed. I came so hard and so good. I think I've might have had a head rush at one point" Lori confessed while blushing.

"Well, you're amazing too. I've never came so much before with anyone" Kacie admitted.

"It felt so good after such a long time" smiled Lori.

They finished their meal and helped each other with the cleaning. This day felt as if they belonged together.

Lori had a good and positive feeling about Kacie. She knew that she deserved to be happy again. They both felt the same way and wanted to be in each other's lives forever. Lori would not want to be with anyone else but Kacie.

Many years passed by and she finds herself standing once again by her bay window overlooking the meadow. It has come to a full circle for her. Tomorrow they would be celebrating their 10th anniversary together. Lori had revisited that special day when she met Kacie. A day they spent together which ended up being an all nighter. They have been inseperable since. Yes, tomorrow will be a beautiful day for them. And it will be a milestone for Lori.

To loose your love in such an unforgiving way is something one can't fanthom. After a period of mourning, one can only continue forward. Life does go on and we leave our sorrows behind. The heart is stronger than we give it credit. And so what was lost is now returned ten folds over. Happy 10th anniversary to Lori and Kacie...

12