To Freeze Fire

Story Info
Young woman on the run goes to a nightclub, and meets a man.
1.8k words
4.32
15.8k
36

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know what I was thinking.' Maybe it was because of the years of isolation, not saying much beyond hello to the occasional stranger she would meet, whatever the reason, she had dropped her guard, and risked losing everything. She had been on the run for too long for everything to come crashing down now.

With a shaky hand, she tried to steady herself using the other to grasp the doorknob during her attempts to unlock it. With a curse on her breath, she managed to get into the hotel room on the second floor, beginning to check the place out. Once in a while, she would get the feeling she should be somewhere. Once she felt reasonably sure she was alone, she began to undress, leaving a trail of skimpy clothes behind on her way to the bathroom.

'Pull it together' she told herself, turning on the water before deciding to remove the black lace bra and thong that was left. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't erase the image that was boiling inside of her. The way he had looked at her. "Oh, for Christ's sake!"

There was no point in waiting anymore. Unable to put it off for a second more, her right hand ducked into her panties, seeking out the piece of flesh there she already knew would be swollen. Making contact, she let out a sigh of relief, then a grunt of dissatisfaction. She quickly kicked off the saturated thong, practically ripped off her bra, and ducked into the shower. Upon impact, the cold water her gasp, her nipples hardening further. Once she had gotten the water to a more pleasant state, its heat began to aid her own. With her back pressed up against the wall, she eased her legs apart, and one finger began to ease inside, while the ones that belonged to the other hand pressed against her clit, moving in firm, and steadily increasing circles. One finger in, she attempted to ease another, it becoming almost too painful. With a frustrated cry, she settled for the one, jabbing it back and forth into her waiting hole with abandon. That image, the one she had put off so long, began to overtake her; that man looking at her from across the room, with those eyes, those wonderful, incredibly sexy blue eyes. An alternate scenario took over in her mind with her fingers going to work, the pressure in her womb building, threatening to consume her. She could see him walking over to her, showing off his incredibly well-toned body with the form fitting white long sleeve office shirt, and asking her name. Her mind skipped to how it would have felt to feel him grinding against her. How it would sound if he called out her name. What it would feel like if it wasn't her finger inside her, but his big, hot...

Her world shattered into a million pieces around her, blackness tugging at her in every direction. Feeling the pulsating convulsions around her finger made her quiver with a muffled moan, her knees beginning to shake, resulting in her sliding down the wall, feeling like she would definitely have to have another go in a minute; the hunger inside her not having fully abated.

Tonight had been the first night she had followed the impulse. It was like a knot forming in the back of her mind, one that would usually result in a headache when she didn't obey. As she went down the stairs earlier that evening, and called for a cab, she started to feel that ache lessen, until at last she yelled the cab driver to pull over. Her pulse quickened when she looked at where she had arrived; A nightclub. She had gone to nightclubs before, not that she had ever enjoyed a minute of it. It was more of avoiding the same places she would have gone before she had run away. In her mind it gave her an extra edge, less of a chance of being found. And hey, free booze was always welcome.

After her fake ID was cleared by security, she headed straight for the bar like always, and ordered a glass of water to start. Sure enough, right on cue, some guy in his mid thirties began to offer to buy her a drink. With a shy smile she looked around the bar, trying to beat around the bush until at last she acted like she was doing him the favor. "I'm sure there's some here that you would rather buy a drink," she said simply with a naive sounding chuckle, "I don't think I'm a good choice."

"If you're not beautiful, I'm a dead man." The auburn haired man said, still grabbing the back of the bar-stool that was next to her like he was debating whether or not she had rejected him. "How about I buy you a drink, and in exchange you give me 5 reasons why you think that your—"

"Darling, is there a problem?" a smooth, yet firm voice asked just from behind this man. The man with auburn hair began to turn a blustering red, and put his hands up in the air as if surrendering to a fight. As he ventured a couple of steps back, she came to see the stranger who had interpreted this exchange for the first time.

"No, not at all." She struggled to keep her tone casual, her own face turning red. It took her a couple of moments, during which she turned to face the bar, to convince herself she hadn't just been talking to Ian somerhandle. Of course, she knew to be certain, she would have to take at least one more look. And that was a feat, despite everything she had been through, she hardly felt brave enough to do. Behind her she could hear the other man she had previously been talking to apologizing.

"Don't worry about it man, we'll call it an honest mistake." The Ian look alike chuckled, and seized the back of the chair, pulling it out for himself. She could smell the leather of his jacket, and as a distraction, she decided to start chasing down contents of the glass she already had at hand. "Easy there hun," he chuckled, "I dislike assholes just as much as the next person, but that's no reason to get drunk."

"What else do people go to the bar for?" she mutters quietly, almost sounding mute against the loud music in the background. Despite the feeling in her gut telling her not to, she glanced over at the stranger who surely thought himself to be her knight in shining armor, knowing she had to be sure. "Besides, it just water."

The star she had previously thought to have taken a seat beside her, vanished. Although the man who had firmly taken residence in her mind and the seat next to her, was equally sexy, and intimidating in her opinion. "Well that just won't do." She watched the stranger flip out a twenty and tossed it at the bartender, "A drink for my lady friend."

"That isn't necessary," she told him, feeling compelled to be completely honest with him, "I was just about to leave."

Rising from her chair, she felt more blood rise to her cheeks, and felt her heart stop when his hand shot out just in time to encircle her wrist with almost an eerie precision. "Wait, if you won't let me buy you a drink, can I at least see you again?"

She let out a huff of air that sounded like a scoff. Though she didn't mean it to sound offensive, she knew she couldn't see him again. Eyeing him a moment, she heard him sigh, "How about a name?"

With the same distant expression, she eyed at the way he still had a hold of her. Immediately he let her go, apologizing. "If I can't see you again, and you won't tell me your name, could I at least have a dance?"

If she had thought her face was red before, she was now put to shame, second by second of her delayed response, and the way she bowed her head obviously told him what she had thought he had meant. Immediately he chuckled, boasting, "I meant I would like to dance with you. Would it help to at least know my name?"

Feeling all that clichéd stuff, including weak in the knees, she shook her head, "I—I don't know how to dance."

Seeing this an opportunity since she hadn't said straight up no, he pursued, "It's easy, I'll show you. And I'm Michael by the way."

Before any further words could be spoken, he seized her hand, and began to drag her onto the dance floor. Face to face with him, the music changed, and his hands went to her hips, touching her as no other had been given the opportunity. Before coming into contact, he spun her around, and pressed at once side of her hips at a time, making them sway with his own to the beat, each movement bringing her closer to him. At last her butt made contact with his torso, and she felt something she wasn't prepared for. Though she was innocent in many respects she had watched enough porn to know what lay beneath a man's jeans. And more importantly, what had just touched her.

Before she could dare to pull away, he spun her around again to face him. There was a look in those blue eyes of his, a carnal hunger for something so much more that physical aggression. As if he wanted to bare his mark of her very soul. Without warning, his head bent down, and their lips touched. Unable to stop herself, her body molded to his, like she was made for him, like he had been made for her.

'What are you doing? You don't even know this man!' It was this thought that made her break the kiss, and step back, leaving him to look somewhat saddened. Out of all the emotions she had expected, this one wasn't one of them, "Your name, please, I must know. If I can't see you again, at least leave me that to remember you by, darling."

"Mia...my name is Mia." She turned, and called for a cab.

After her solo session in the bathroom, she still couldn't believe she had fallen so far. Not only had she allowed a perfect stranger to kiss her, she had told him her real name! After years of three years of running, she had never done this. Not having time for a second session, she decided to go ahead and pack, so she could leave first thing in the morning.