To Fuck a Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

“Ohhhhh… oh god… please… ooohhhh… AAAAGGGHHH… UUUNNNGGGHHH…”

A surge of pleasure ripped through her body. Her screams were loud and out of control. Her entire body shook and twisted as this stranger continued to pound his cock into her quivering pussy. Then she felt something pressing against her mouth. Someone else had entered the room. Her shrieks were muffled as the new participant’s cock slid between her lips. She was now getting fucked in both ends with her hands cuffed behind her back and a blindfold over her eyes.

The cock in her pussy blasted a huge load of cum into her belly. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by another cock. She was on the verge of another explosion as she sucked and licked desperately on the hard shaft in her mouth. He pulled out. Hot cum gushed all over her face and hair. She could feel it running down her cheeks, chin and neck. A second orgasm ripped through her body as she screamed out in piercing shriek.

The guy fucking her pressed a finger into her ass, then a second. He twisted them around inside her. He pulled his cock, dripping with cum and cunt juice, from her pussy and pressed the tip against her asshole. She felt herself open as he pushed into her dark tunnel. Another cock pushed into her mouth.

After the guy fucking her ass had cum inside her she felt her body being moved again, this time by several men. She was laid on her side. Someone got behind her, lifted her leg and slipped his cock into her ass. Someone else slipped into her pussy from the front. She had two more orgasms as they fucked her pussy and ass.

After they dumped their seed in her she was moved again. This time she straddled someone lying down and impaled her pussy onto his huge cock. It was even bigger than the security guard and filled her like she had never been filled before. She came hard as she felt another cock being shoved up her ass from behind. A third cock pressed against her lips from someone standing in front of her.

Kristy couldn’t remember how many more guys fucked her in that room or whether it was the same guys fucking her over and over. What she could recall was a huge cock being shoved up her ass which she assumed was the same cock that had fucked her earlier. She had so many orgasms she lost count and wasn’t even sure she knew when one would end and another would begin. It was like an out of body experience. When the last cock had finished spraying cum all over he face and tits she was aware but not really lucent.

She was lowered back to the mattress and felt the cuffs being removed from her hands. The door closed and she was all alone. She slowly removed the blindfold and saw that she was in a small dimly lit room with nothing in it except the few mattresses on the floor. Cum was dripping from her face and leaking from her pussy and ass. She found her jeans and slipped back into them. Her blouse was torn but she put it on the best she could. She walked out into the alley which was empty.

As she walked to the street to hail a cab Kristy reflected on what had happened. She had been craving cock when she left work. What happened to her had been scary but it was also exciting. She had never cum so hard or so many times in her life. Yes, she thought, this was her new beginning. She would go home, shower and get some sleep. Tomorrow she would continue the exploration of her sexuality, first with her boss and then with anyone she could find. And if she ran out of places to look there was always the department store or the police station.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers
12