To Have and To Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
The true story of a hot introduction to cuckolding.
3.2k words
3.66
194k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A CAUTIONARY NOTE

Having always loved the cuckold stories on Literotica I thought it was time to share our experiences with you – not just the sheer excitement that can come from this lifestyle but also, on my part, the frustration, humiliation and jealousy that can come from being a cuckold husband. Whilst I know many of the stories on here are mainly fantasy I hope the adventure my wife and I have embarked upon may be of interest and use to the good folk of Literotica. If you have no interest in the cuckold lifestyle please move on, and refrain from adding facile comments. Thank you.

Feel free to contact me with your thoughts and cuckold experiences.

=============================

Although money was tight, for our first wedding anniversary I decided to take Michelle away for a fortnight in Cap d'Agde in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of southern France. The weather was glorious and, although not very modern, the static caravan I'd booked was quite spacious and everyone on the campsite seemed very friendly.

On the second day one of our neighbours mentioned how they'd ventured on to the nearby nudist beach and Michelle was both intrigued and adamant that we should try it out. I was less than keen as I've always been embarrassed about my tiny three-inch cock but she wouldn't hear no for an answer. Apparently, stripping off on Cap d'Agde's 2km of beautiful beach is no big deal, and although 34, Michelle had looked after herself and had a fantastic, toned body, with pert 34D boobs. Michelle pointed out that on a normal beach, you're wearing only one or two garments anyway, so wearing none at all seems pretty natural, especially when the temperature is in the 90s and everyone else is naked.

So, reluctantly the next morning, after packing a picnic, we headed down to find the nudist beach. It was still early and pretty deserted so we found a nice spot. Michelle immediately dropped her mini-skirt and bikini to reveal her gorgeous body and lightly thatched pussy. I stripped down to my swimming trunks but my wife insisted I drop them too, and then we were both as naked as the days we were born, on this open beach.

After a while I began to relax and realised it wasn't that bad after all. That was until a group of a dozen or so young French boys arrived. Unlike me, stripping naked didn't seem to faze them at all, and I was not surprised as they all seemed to have cocks that easily beat my little member, even the boys who must only have been 10 or 11! I don't think this was lost on Michelle either and she kept looking over at them as they muck about in the sand and sea. After a while a couple of the older boys, about 16 or 17, came over to say hello and were clearly getting a good eyeful of my wife's fantastic tits and exposed pussy. One of the lads, Pierre, offered to help Michelle with sun cream and she happily passed him the bottle. I suppose what he did next was typical for a teenage boy but he went straight for her boobs and started smearing the sun lotion all over her breasts. I thought my wife would flip and tell him to stop nut she just let out a small gasp and let him continue. By this point all the other boys had come over and formed a little circle around us as this teenage lad openly fondled my wife in front of us.

Looking around it was obvious these boys were enjoying their mate's attentions and we literally had a dozen firm, young cocks pointing at us from all directions. I'm ashamed to say I'd got an erection too and went to get up to try and hide it. Michelle however had other ideas, giving me a swift kick and making me lie back down on my towel so everyone could see my dinky, little hard-on pointing straight-up, which made everyone, my wife, included, burst out laughing.

One of Pierre's hands had slipped down to my wife's pussy and he inserted first one and then two fingers into her. This was starting to get out of hand and I stood-up, deciding to put a stop to it. But the weird thing was I couldn't. I was as turned on as everyone else watching and I was sure my wife would put a stop to it before things went any further. How wrong I was. Pierre knelt between Michelle's legs and rubbed some lotion into his massive, thick hard-on. Michelle raised herself up, leaning on her elbows, the look of lust in her half-glazed eyes was unmistakable and she just parted her legs more as Pierre moved forward, his young, hard cock having no trouble slipping into her by now very juicy pussy. His cock was easily three times as big as my little three-incher and probably three times thicker too. One of the other older lads moved round to Michelle's side and offered his prick to her mouth. I thought I was going to pass out, I couldn't believe my eyes as my wife opened her mouth and took this young strangers cock bewteen her lips as his friend filled my wife's pussy with his huge, teenage cock ... all on an open beach in front of a dozen or so grinning French boys and her husband. As Pierre started to properly fuck Michelle, the only sound we could hear was her moans as she did her best to suck the other boy off. I quickly depositing a small string of spunk from my tiny cock well before my wife's new friends sprayed spunk down my darling wife's throat and up her now well-stretched pussy. Everyone cheered and clapped as the lads came inside her and Michelle looked over at me, slightly embarrassed and apologetically. I'm sure at that point my wife would have taken any other cock offered to her but thankful most of the younger boys had, like me, shot their loads over the sand.

Before the lads left Pierre invited us in broken English to come over to their campsite for a barbecue and party that evening. I didn't have chance to say anything before Michelle readily accepted his invitation.

Back at the caravan I had a quick shower and lay on the bed, still shell-shocked at what had happened at the beach but also confused at how turned-on I still was. Michelle came out of the shower; naked and drying her hair and I couldn't stop myself pulling on my baby cock at the sight of her beautiful body. Looking at me she started laughing, "Oh, I'm sorry Paul, but they have so much more than you and they are just boys!" With that I shot another little load over my stomach and she sighed and set "You're such a pathetic wimp!"

I watched my wife getting ready; a tight white sundress looked incredible in contrast with her tanned and toned body, and did little to hide her fantastic bra-less boobs and her tiny white thong could clearly be seen though you flimsy material. Finishing with some white stilettos and a spray of perfume she looked as horny as fuck and was ready to party into the night.

Just after 7 there was a knock on our caravan door and I opened it to Pierre and a gang of the lads from the beach. It was obvious that fucking my wife earlier had given him added confidence and made him even more cocky and he arrogantly pulled her towards him and put his hands around Michelle's waste and his tongue down her throat. Along with the other boys I followed my wife and her young lover to their campsite, Pierre and Michelle holding hands like they were a real couple.

I could tell my wife wasn't very popular with the French girls at the campsite, having bagged the hottest of the French boys instead of them, and they looked over jealously as Michelle and Pierre whispered and flirted and danced together, often cuddling and kissing on the dancefloor. I was actually convinced my wife had forgotten I was even there!!!

It was getting quite late when Michelle and Pierre came over to me and announced we were going. Some of the other boys tried to follow us, but Pierre sent them back, clearly wanting my wife all to himself. As soon as they got back to the caravan they were all over each other and after moving over to the bed they didn't waste anytime, not even to get undressed. He pushed my wife's dress up to her waste and yanked her tiny thong down as she wrestled his jeans down to his knees, eager for his thick, young cock. I watched open-mouthed as the angry red head of his hard prick sunk deep into my wife's cunt. She wrapped her legs around his neck, her white thong still hanging from her high heel, waving almost like a white flag of surrender as he slid inch after inch of his huge cock into her, taking her hard and making her his. It really was an incredible sight, watching their fit, tanned bodies together, enjoying each other so carnally. It was like watching a live porn film starring my wife!!!

I pulled my little member from my trousers just as they changed position, Michelle climbing onto all fours with Pierre thrusting from behind. They both looked at me and laughed before Pierre got back to the serious business of fucking my missus.

It didn't take me long to shoot my load and I started to feel jealous and angry of this arrogant, young stud so completely taking my wife in ways I now I never had and never would. I went into the lounge and tried to get some sleep on the sofa, not that easy with the loud sounds of the fucking coming from the next room. Infact everyone on our campsite must have heard them rutting so loudly. How this young boy managed to keep fucking her until the early hours proved not only was he far bigger than me but his stamina outmatched mine too.

I heard Pierre creeping out about seven the next morning to get back to his own campsite and I went to check on Michelle. She looked totally shattered but had a very happy and satisfied smile on her face. I went to kiss her but she gently stopped me, pushing mw away and whispered, "Sorry baby, but not after Pierre..."

For the rest of our holiday Pierre and Michelle were inseparable, wherever we went I had to follow, carrying their bags as they absent-mindedly walked hand in hand. The only time they even seemed to recognise my presence was when they told me to pay for something or got me to take their picture at various tourist attractions and beaches. When we got back to the UK and I uploaded our snaps to print off you'd have hardly known I'd been on the holiday as the pictures were virtually all of my wife and her teenage lover.

The frustration, humiliation and lack of sleep were all starting to take there toll on me, and on the second-to-last day of our holiday when Pierre arrived in the morning and announced we were going back to the nudist beach I snapped and told him like hell we were. Before I realised what was happening he'd grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me over to the sofa, the one I'd been forced to sleep on every night whilst he fucked my wife. Sitting down he yanked me over his knee and holding my wrists together with one hand used his other to pull my shorts and boxers down. The first slap really stung as he started to spank my bare bum. I tried to wriggle free but realised just how strong and powerful this young boy was and I was no way a match for his strength. I stated to sob and beg him to stop but he just kept laying blow after blow on my sore behind. I looked over, through tear stained eyes, at my wife hoping she'd come to by defence but she just stood their, hands on hips, with a huge grin on her face before clapping and telling him to beat me harder so I "learnt my lesson." When he had finished my arse felt like it was on fire and Michelle added, "Well I think we know which one of you is the real man and which one the litlle boy!" She instructed me to apologise to him and as I said "Sorry, Pierre" she laughed and clapped her hands again.

When we got to the nudist beach Michelle and Pierre stripped off immediately. I was reluctant - not only did I have my silly, little cock to be embarrassed about now but also a burning red bum from the spanking this young boy had given me. However, it only took one stern glance from Pierre to get me to drop my trunks. After about an hour the boys from Pierre's camp arrived and he made me stand up and then bend over so they could all admire his handy work on my poor arse, his actual handprints were visible on both cheeks and the tops of my thighs. They all laughed and chattered in French, no doubt finding it all hilarious.

Pierre sent me to get some beers from a small stand at the far-end of the beach, allowing everyone a good look at my bright, red bum and tiny little cock. When I got back my wife was resting her head on his stomach gazing lovingly down at his manhood. Looking over at me she said, "Isn't Pierre's cock magnificent?" to which I could only nod. She started to stroke it and took it in her hand, causing it to grow longer and thicker before our eyes. Leaning over she used her tongue to circle the tip of his deep purple helmet before sucking as much as she could between her lips. I let out a gasp as I could only imagine how fantastic it must have felt for Pierre. In the three years we have been together, including a year of marriage, Michelle had never once given me a blowjob and now here she was on an open beach sucking on this young boy's massive cock in front of anyone who cared to look.

Pierre's little gang noticed what was going on almost immediately and came and stood round us as they had at the beginning of our holiday, a tight circle of lads cheering and urging my wife on as she sucked this boy off. Michelle knelt up and then climbed on top of Pierre and we all watched as the head of his thick cock disappeared into my wife's pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock letting out a loud gasp as she did so. Looking over at me she mouthed the words, "So much better than you," before raising and lowering herself onto his cock again. As she lifted herself off of him we could all see his massive cock glistening with the juices from my wife's unfaithfully cunt. Michelle started to bounce up and down on top of this lad, her tits bounced along in time. He took one in each hand and stated to tweak her nipples, rolling them inbetween his thumbs and forefingers and my wife's head fell backwards and she let out a loud scream as she enjoyed her first orgasm.

Pierre gave my wife three more very noisy orgasms before we saw his pelvis thrusting up to meet her and he shouted out, "ALLEZ! ALLEZ!" My wife collapsed on top of him and as there tongues explored each other's mouths the small audience all clapped and cheered. Even I had to admit watching this hot and sexy couple having such a perfect fuck was incredible, even if one of them was my wife!

Later on Pierre called to one of the young boys who brought a kids plastic bucket and spade over and handed them to me. I was somewhat confused until he ordered me to go down to the waters edge and built him and Michelle a big sand castle as they wanted to have some time alone together. Not only was this task humiliating it also meant bending over I couldn't hide the handprints on my arse as lots of people walked passed strolling along the waters edge.

When I had finished Michelle insisted on taking a photograph with Pierre and I on either side of the sandcastle. That photo is now on her bedside table, my little cock hardly noticeable unlike Pierre's massive member. Then, before I knew what was happening Pierre had pushed me face first into the sandcastle and then stood above me, his foot on my back, pushing me into the sand, as Michelle took another photo of the "victor and the wimp" as she called it. This photo is now on my bedside table at my wife's insistence.

On the last morning of our stay Pierre and Michelle wanted to be alone to say goodbye so I was sent out for a couple of hours whilst they had one last fuck. When the taxi arrived to take us to the airport they enjoyed a long, slow, deep French kiss as I loaded our luggage into the car.

Since we got back Michelle has become a complete convert to big cocks and has had a string of very well-hung young lovers. In the four months since we got home Michelle hasn't let me have sex with her once, openly admitting how useless I am and how she really has no interest in my "pathetic little cock" any more. I can't deny it is very frustrating and I get very jealous of the young lads she lets enjoy her gorgeous body whilst I am totally denied. However, even though she never lets me watch them fucking, she will sometimes bring one of her young boyfriends home and I get the pleasure of listening from the other side of the bedroom door as they enjoy themselves, pulling on my useless little cock in the time honoured tradition of the cuckold.

================================

POSTSCRIPT: I got home last night to find Michelle very excited. Pierre had phoned (I didn't realised she'd even given him our number) and told her that he had convinced his parents to let him come over and stay for the Christmas holidays to help him "improve his English". She wants us to go out shopping this weekend so she can buy some sexy new underwear for his visit. I'll have to move into the guest bedroom for the entire Christmas and New Year holidays and it was only right he shares the master bedroom with my wife as she pointed out "he is now your master and well as mine, honey." She can't wait to show him of to all our friends, neighbours and family and I realise my total public humiliation as a pathetic cuckold wimp, who has to let his wife sleep with real men because I cannot please her, is almost complete. God knows what my Mother will make of it all!!!