To Have & To Hold

Story Info
Wife turns hooker as revenge.
5k words
2.83
71.7k
14
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a wreck. My life was a total disaster. My marriage to the woman of my dreams had ended up shipwrecked, run aground on the rocky shoals of my jealousy. As the ship of our marriage took on water, people bailed out of my life left and right. In a small town, everyone knows what is going on in your life, and when my business also had trouble, the creditors swept down like vultures. The doors were closed and padlocked before my head even hit the ground from the sucker punch of my luscious Laura's divorce suit being published in the paper, alleging alienation of affections and reckless physical endangerment. She had moved out, after a night of shouting and throwing each other from wall to wall in our house. She was packed and gone before I woke up. I was a drowning man, and most people kept clear.

I must be part cat. Even after the heavy fall, I landed on my feet, courtesy of an old family friend. Gil gave me a job as a VP at his company, and while I didn't make as much as the business had, fifty grand a year is nothing to be sneezed at either. He was the one who broke the news to me. “Did you see the police blotter in today's paper?"

In it, I learned how one Laura Smith, A.K.A. Alexis of Fantasies Unlimited, a local escort and modeling agency, had her third arrest of the month on soliciting for prostitution charges. The two previous arrests had both been dismissed in court, but the arresting officer felt that they really had her this time.

"It's an open and shut case" he had said.

That day, and the week that followed, were utter torment for me. Every person that I saw look at me looked away. I could never tell if it was from the public humiliation of being married to a prostitute, or if they had actually sampled her wares. I looked every man over, and over, trying to burn the image of him between my wife's thighs as she gripped his money in her hands from my brain. It didn't work. I saw images of all of my closest friends and associates laughing as their thick cocks filled her mouth with cum. I had nightmares where Laura was screaming and thrashing as big dicked studs fucked her from come to come. I had tried to call her, even tried to see her. She wouldn't take my calls, simply walked away when I showed up. I was in hell.

The paper had another article in the weekly police blotter, stating how Laura Smith, A.K.A. Alexis of Fantasies Unlimited, a local escort and modeling agency, had her fourth arrest for prostitution, soliciting, and public morals violation. The previous arrest had been held over for trial. For the first time, I caught her ad, a quarter of a page, with a nice picture of her, then on the other side, a picture of another woman, dark haired, really intense, identified as "Leigh". Alexis and Leigh did private escorts, dinner dates, social functions, lingerie and nude modeling, according to the ad.

The Chinese say that hell has seven levels. I found another one. I could imagine Laura, her blond hair full around her smooth and childlike face,smiling her come hither smile. She was in her hot purple lace bra, her large 38D breasts straining against the lace. She had on French cut panties, around her slim hips, her garters and hose in perfect symmetry.

Her slim legs were thin and willowy, meeting at her soft blond bush, which I could see because the panties were crotchless. She pulled the bra and panties off as she strode across the park at the center of town, falling to her knees before a group of men, sucking their thick cocks until she bent over, begging them to fill her again and again. The

policemen came, and they filled her too, before they took her off to lock her up in jail. In jail, she met a bull Dyke lez, who made Alexis her girlfriend and private property, then made her turn all of her money over to her. In this crazy dream, Laura cried, wishing that I would rescue her, take her away, so she didn't have to do this anymore.

The next week had another arrest, this time of Janice Carter, A.K.A. Leigh of Fantasies Unlimited, a local escort and modeling agency, and Laura Smith of Fantasies Unlimited, A.K.A. Alexis, for prostitution, crimes against nature, violations of the sodomy statuses, soliciting, and pandering. The prior arrests of Laura Smith were still being held over for trial. Laura's lawyer called me, telling me that she needed a sworn financial affidavit for the divorce case. She wanted to know the name

of my lawyer, since with the money and property at stake, she couldn't imagine that I didn't have one.

I was desperate. I had a friend call and book an appointment with Alexis. He was told that it was fifty dollars to book her for the evening, officially. Unofficially, he was told to bring between one thousand and two thousand dollars for the full range of services. Lesser services could be obtained for one hundred dollars. Banks closed in two hours he was reminded, and they took only cash after dark. He booked a room at a local motel, I took the money from the bank account, and I waited. At seven P.M. sharp, Alexis came to the door. She was inside and I chained the door before she saw who it was.

"Look, Sam I don't want any trouble."

"Neither do I, here is your fifty dollars. I'm a client."

"Really? Do you know what I do_ for my clients? Here's my card."

It took me several moments to read it.

“So can you tell what I do from the card?”

I was still silent.

“Can you read the bold letters?” she demanded impatiently.

I read the card again.

It said Alexis,

Fantasies

Unlimited

Commercial

Kindness,

Models &

Escorts.

"I can guess."

"Guessing isnot good enough. You have toknow. Here it is: For fifty bucks, Isuck their dicks. For one hundred bucks, Ifuck them, nice and slow or wild and fast. For one hundred fifty to two hundred bucks, I do a half and half, where they get blown to kingdom come, and then they get to enter the furry gates of my own personal heaven. For five hundred bucks, they get to fuck me in theass. For fifty bucks I'll lick out their girlfriend, for two hundred fifty, a no holds bared threesome. Two guysa11 night is five hundred bucks, more than two, one thousand dollars plus one hundred for each one I get tocum in my mouth. I do threesomes with Leigh, for five hundred bucks each, and we do bondage games for two thousand per night."

"So this is what you've become since you left me, a whore?"

Very coldly and intensely Alexis said "I amnot a whore. Idon't have a drug habit to support. Idon't go to bed with anyone I don't want to go to bed with. Idon't do anything I don't want to do. I'll admit I'm alot more liberal than I used to be. What's a blow job between friends, anyhow?"

“Did I cause this, or didyou just snap?" I accused her.

"Oh,you taught me alright. Remember the little bedroom game we used to play? Ten bucks for a blow job, Twenty for alay? Then there was the night you tied me down and paid mefifty whole bucks. I was already a whore, thewhole time I was married to you, I was just selling myself cheap to someone who wanted an exclusive contract, but wouldn't give me an exclusive contact. Idon't do exclusives anymore."

“Is this about Megan? That happened on a business trip!"

"See? It's all just business. You do your business and screw Megan. I do my business, and screw everybody. I'm anescort, not a whore, and I'mnot your whore anymore. I snapped the night you tossed me around like a rag doll just for LOOKING at another man in the hardware store. I'll admit itwas intense, but I've seen you do worse to women in the supermarket. You know what's funny? The very same day I filed for divorce, I took that handsome young stud to a motel room, and thensucked him andfucked him until he couldn'tcrawl out of the room. He had me, in every way you ever have, I would have even given him my tight littleasshole. Ibegged him tofuck me in the ass, but he just wouldn't do it. So I got one of yourbest friends to take the cherry from my ass while I licked, his pretty blond wife. She was my first taste of Lez love, and boy was she sweet. I'venever understood why you didn't eat me out more often after that."

“I don't understand. I'm the reason all this happened?"

“No shit Sherlock. After the stud had me, I'd finally gotten even with you for Megan. But I hadn't even come close to making up for being bottled in, every glance, every friend, every fucking conversation monitored foryears! I was the laughing stock of all the women in this town. Now I take their husbands and boyfriends from them, take all their best romance and loving, their money, and toss them back into their cold laps. Best of all, I get to get arrested each week, haveyour name printed in the paper so every man who is even curious knows right where to call. Then I have to bribe the policemen with my mouth, and I'malways in the judges chambers trying to help him understand my difficult position. He really is a cum-passionate judge. Nowyou have to walk down the street everyday, wondering who has donewhat with me,who will she be with tonight? When you add that up, it is just the mostdelicious revenge, public embarrassment and private humiliation."

"What about our children? What about our love?"

"The kids are staying with someone else for awhile. I didn't want you to try to kidnap Maria or Sam Jr. just to get back at me. As forour love, I loveyou, more now than I ever have, and there are days I've missed you so fiercely that I've even walked up to the door to our home. It had to start with an apology from you, though, so I always walked away."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm grateful that you still love me. Being without you has driven memad. Being without the kids rips mysoul apart. I'll do, anything!"

"Well, Iwas prepared for this. Iknew you were here after all. Isaw your car out back.I always check both sides, just to be sure it's not the police. Like you and I, they have this love/hate thing going, and they don't pay. Not like they should."

So is this all about making me,pay for what I did?"

“Oh , yes,. You ARE getting smarter. Every single thing that has happened since the divorce has been about us. Idid your creditor's, encouraged them to shut you down during what I knew would only be a temporary stall in your business. Istrongly encouraged someone to make sure you had a good job, because I didn't want your suicide on my conscience, or forour children to feelthey would have to face that choice one day. I have an in with the paper, which gets meall the press exposure I want. Then all I had to do was close offevery other way for you to reach me, and wait for you to come here andpay me fullscale for what you took for free before. It's been sodelicious. Ihope you like it."

"Soall I have to do ispay you tonight, apologize, and we can go back to being a family?"

"Not hardly, honey. Tonight, youwi11 pay me for our conjugal visit. Within one week, youwill find and recruit somewell hung good looking stud, pay for myfull range of services for him, andwatch, as he uses me for hisfucking pleasure.Then once a month,from now on, you will recruit somenew lover for me, and pay for the privilege to watch him fuck me in every hole, with both your money and your pride . Iwill continue to be Alexis, and Iwill work with Leigh, whenever I want to do so. You willnever give me so much as a moment's static about it, or Iwill take everything in your life from you: your home, your job, your children, your wife, your friends, and I will make it very clear in the paper that you are an impotent wife beater."

“In addition, my police friends have already offered to lock you up for the offenses you've already committed. If they do that, you had better be prepared to defend yourself, or you will become someone's girlfriend . Youwi11 accept this offer now, andyou willabide by the terms of our agreement, as I amend them in the future, just like you, amended our wedding vows. I'dlike to get past this anger, and get back to sharing our love. But it willnever be the way it was, and you mustaccept the way it is, and the way itwill be. You really don't have any choice. If any of this is unclear, I'll explain it again. Is it a deal?"

"But how will that work?How, can you work as an escort with the kids at home? Will Ia1ways have to pay for sex with you? What am I going to get if I say yes? I know it means the utter destruction of my life if I say no, but give mesome hope if I say yes!"

Taking my head, and hugging me into her soft bosom, Laura said

"Iknow it's a lot for you. One way or the other, I'mgoing to see other men. If it helps, I'll bring Leigh next week, and you can make love toher while you watch us fuck. Youdon't have to give up other women. Just be honest and open with me about it. You're going to have topay for what you did, Sam, but Isti11 love you. I think you'll find that love has it's own rewards. Now do we have a deal, or do you want to face a future where younever see me again except on the arm of another man? Give me your answer Sam. Do you accept our agreement?"

"I do.”

"Oh, that was sweet! Just like a revised set of marriage vows. I do, too.” she said as she kissed me.

"Okay, baby. How muchmoney did you bring? What do you want?"

"I brought two grand. I wanted to be able to ask you to do anything with me. It's been so long. I haven't been..."

"Yes, Iknow dear. Not with anyone in months, since I filed for the divorce. You're sovery tense, and those blue balls of yours are just bursting with cum. I tell you what, why don't you give me five hundred for an all niter? That'shalf the usual fee. Call it a volume discount."

“Alexis started in touching and kissing my body. Her touch was familiar, but it burned in ways that I never knew before. Her mouth was on my member before I even knew she'd undressed me, and I surged into hardness, coaxed by her now expert mouth. She had learneda lot in the past few months. She never could have blown me this way before. Well, it always pays to put yourself in the hands and mouth of an expert! Alexis, my escort, and Laura, my wife, blended into the one person they really were, and in less than a minute, I was climaxing in her mouth as the top of my head came off in pleasure. She kept right on blowing me, buzzing the tip of my dick with her lips, then pressing her soft lips against it as she stroked my cock with her hands. The pleasure from her doing this right after I'd come was so intense it was nearly painful. But she knew where that line was, and I stayed hard, nearly at climax, for several minutes.

"Play with yourself, lover. I'm going to model for you."

Handing me a camera, she started taking off her clothes. She did an erotic strip tease, which made my balls ache with desire for her, unbuttoning her blouse slowly with one hand as her other touched herself all over her body. She shook her big breasts in my face, then pulled my face between the legs of her leather skirt, making me inhale the priceless perfume of her sweating pussy mixed with steaming hot leather. Her purple lingerie was exquisitely lacy, and her panties were soaked. She had put on a tape in her portable boom box when she started, and the sultry music swayed her hips. I took my hand off my cock to get good pictures. These were fantasies of mine come to life, and I needed them.

"Stroke yourdick lover. I need youhard to beinside me."

As the skirt rose when she put her leg up on the bed, she arched her back, her legs spread, panties exposed, big beautiful breasts pointed to the ceiling. I took that picture, although I can replay that memory at will, and it comes back unbidden whenever I smell the scent of leather. In the next instant, she had taken the skirt off, placing it over my head like a lampshade at a drunken party, and her hot pussy mixed with leather was my breath of life for several moments. Then she was on me, rubbing her breasts on my chest, pulling my hand from the camera and pushing it down her panties. Her sopping wet box ate my fingers by closing around them in greeting. She wasmuch, more talented than she had ever been in our marriage bed. I remembered her remark about not eating her enough, and pulled her onto my face, pulling her panties to the side to get access to her slit.

"Oh, that's sonice of you lover.Make mecum with your tongue."

"Sliding her mouth over my hard dick, she blew me slowly,

designed for long term pleasure and loving. I ate her drenched pussy like it was candy, or nectar from the gods, for hours.”

Alexis fucked me and sucked me until dawn, leaving me unable to stand as she dressed, collected her things, and left me with this parting shot:

"I'll have the pictures developed and sent to you in the next week,at work. Here's my card. Don't forget to make that appointment for this next week.Before the 1st, or the deal is off. It wasgreat to see you Sam. The rumors of your impotence are simply untrue. You're a great ,hot 1over . I hope we have more dates in the future."

I finally found him on Wednesday, the same day the pictures came. There were pictures of Alexis and I making love that I never took. Apparently the camera had a timer feature I wasn't aware of when she put it down on the dresser facing us. God, those pictures were hot! I had gone to the country club, determined to find a man, who I would pay for, to fuck my wife. If you'd told me that six months ago I would have shot you dead just for saying it. But I was doing it.

Bret was a golden haired young college athlete, who looked a lot like Val Kilmer, bright and mischievous . I told him about these two women, hot beyond measure, even showed him the pictures of my wife, telling him I'd been with the blond, wanted a shot with the dark haired sex goddess, but it was a double date or nothing. He said he was up for it. To hear my heart sing when he said that, you never could have imagined how it ripped me apart to be begging another man to fuck my own wife while I paid for it. I began to understand what Laura had felt, to be controlled, to have someone make you do things, to face choices that made you scream inside, but be unable to tell anyone anything about it. I was learning. Slowly.

We took a suite at the best hotel in town. I had brought the full two thousand. I'd received another call from Laura's divorce lawyer, threatening me with jail if I didn't get them that financial affidavit in the next ten business days. She had a court order, and she intended to enforce it. I knew Laura was serious as a heart attack about all of this, but it just hammered it home. Tonight Bret was going to do

my wife at my expense while I had to watch, or my life would be reduced to a burnt out shell in the next week. Even Gil reminded me at work “that some things might not be forever” if I couldn't get my troubled private life back on track. Knowing that this was exactly what Laura had told him to say, I told him that “I'm committed to working things out” and that he would be reassured of my performance in the next week. This made him very happy, and he even suggested a raise might be in order if my wife and I could join he and his wife for dinner, cocktails, and dancing.

12