To Have and To Hold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave his cock no other option than to fill my mouth with his cream. I sucked it through his cock as if it were a straw to his soul.

His bottom was now bouncing uncontrollably up and down on the ground and he was groaning I sucked harder. Then he exploded.

I swallowed as he kept pumping his cock into my mouth as blast after blast of his salty sperm splashed down my throat, I tried to swallow everything and then I continued to gently milk his cock letting him soften in my mouth.

Through out this he continued to play with my pussy. I was now beyond wild and had lost all my self control.

He moved me to face him as I lie on my back then placed my legs over his shoulders.

I looked down and could see that my pussy was eye level to him.

I closed my eyes, I don't even care now if we we're seen.

He went down on me and in less than a minute I completely and utterly lost it as he continued to lick me through my orgasm.

As I recovered from my orgasm, though half open eyes, I could see over his shoulders a wizened old man of about 60 watching us; he had the broadest of grins on his face.

As I started to calm down, he lowered my legs back down and we rested for a moment, his breathing was as laboured as mine.

He opened two of the beers and we both greedily gulped the luke-warm contents down.

On my mind was our voyeur, what should I do about him should I tell my lover that we were being watched or should I let the guy enjoy what might happen.

I was feeling really naughty so decided on the latter.

I twisted my hips so that my pussy was now facing our voyeur, who had moved behind a bush; remarkably my pussy was still twitching from my orgasm. My head was leant against the shoulder of my new found lover.

As we laid in each others arms the sun shined on us and I could see the voyeur spying on us. We were completely naked to this guy's eyes. I was so happy I let him see all of me. Recklessly I squeezed my pussy a couple of times and knew he could see it open and close slightly. Even now I could still feel the after tremors of my orgasm shooting through my body.

My lover wrapped his arm around my shoulder and reached down to idly play with one of my breasts.

"That was fucking incredible." I can't believe it happened.

I reached over with my left hand and began to stroke him again, he immediately responded.

"Oh god! That was wild for me too!" I agreed. "I never expected something like this to happen today of all days! I was just planning on sun bathing."

His cock was hard again and I wondered.

Almost as if he read my mind, he whispered "I wish you weren't so small down there, I would love to bury my cock in you."

I looked up at him "I'll try if you want me to?"

There was a short silence "Do you think you can?"

"I don't know, but I'd love to try, but please just be gentle."

I then whispered "Please, please don't hurt me, well not to much."

We both laughed.

He looked up, "Dam, I haven't got any condoms."

"I'm happy to go ahead if you say you are clean."

"Yes I am."

"Well what are we waiting for?" I replied.

I got up and he positioned himself so that he lying on his back. I climbed up over him onto his lap with my arse facing our voyeur; I had thought about sitting so I faced him but no, this was something special between my lover and I, after all he was going to see a pert blonde woman attempt to get a massive cock inside her, and if I did, this was no doubt going to be the talk of the village and wanking material for the rest of his life.

I reached between me, took my lovers cock in my hand, and rubbed its massive head along my opening so as to coat it with my juices then I gingerly lowered myself onto it, using both hands I then spread my lips as he gently pushed and guided it in. I couldn't take it the first time, it was either too thick or I was a bit scared, but not to be defeated I began to relax my body.

Sensing some tension he rubbed my clit for a few moments whilst I sat back and played with my nipples before we tried again. This time I felt it slipping in stretching me really wide and wider until I had to back off as it was really hurting. I rubbed my clit some more, only this time with his cock head just engaged I gently bobbed myself up and down. I was so excited with having got this far, I was now determined to see this through. I gently lowered myself onto him again. This time when he pushed, I felt myself opening wider than I ever had before. It was so painful, but so intensely pleasurable too.

He continued to gently push and then success, I felt him begin to slide inside me. I moaned and screamed out loudly, "Oh my god it's in me, it's fucking well in me", uncontrollably I started puffing and panting as my body got used to his massive cock invading me. After the pain came the sweats, with the pain subsiding a new sensation entered my body, that of a throbbing cock

What would our voyeur be thinking now I wondered? Over the next few long minutes we continued to work at getting more of his cock into me, his cock was filling me like I've never been filled before or since. Working together we managed to get almost all of it into me; I looked down at him with tears in my eyes and said "I am sorry but I think that's it."

He tenderly reached up and wiped the tears away, "If those tears are being caused by pain, we..."

Before he could say anything else I placed a finger on his lips then between my puffing and panting said "No, no it's pleasure I have never ever fucking felt like this, please, please don't stop now, but I am so sorry but I don't think that I can take any more."

He said "That's no problem, what you have done so far is just fantastic."

He did look a little sad, and I felt disappointed that I hadn't achieved what we wanted, the whole of that massive cock inside me.

My lover started to gently push upwards in soft, short gentle thrusts. Despite the incredible pressure on my bladder and g-spot, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to cum, I could feel my orgasm coming fast. I know it was going to be an intense one; I was being fucked by this huge cock whilst being watched by a guy behind some bushes. I pictured him wanking in tune with us as we worked hard to get my lovers cock inside me, then my pussy being stretched around this massive cock inside of me. I could feel it pulling my pussy almost inside out as he pulled his cock out of me, then being pushed back in on his upward thrust. My lips stretching outward as he slid back out of me again. He never slipped out of me and I would swear that this was because the head of his cock was stuck inside me.

He started to thrust a little harder. He couldn't drive in his full length, but deep enough so that it felt like he was bottoming out inside me, it was so intense.

As he continued to pump I began to orgasm as my pussy squeezed hard on his cock.

"I can't stop, it's too much, you're my first fuck I have had for ages, I'm so sorry but I going to cum" he whispered breathlessly into my ear.

I continued to move on him as my orgasm claimed me.

"Cum with me, cum inside me" I screamed back.

Just my saying it seemed to be all he needed and felt him tighten up and then drive deeply into me blasting his load. He groaned as wave after wave wracked him. It seemed like he was shooting forever.

I was way too loud in my orgasm, I just couldn't help it, I burst into tears, crying and sobbing as the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced broke through my body.

My pussy contraction were so strong they seemed to be crushing his cock inside me, and then a great big gush of fluid poured out of my body, covering my lover as if I had wet myself.

I was so embarrassed at what had happened, between the tears and sobs I was trying to apologise to him.

Meanwhile, he was whispering and moaning about how intensely my orgasm had been, how no other woman had ever cum that intensely during a love making session with him before and my how he loved how my pussy muscles were gloriously squeezing his cock.

My nipples were so hard that they were now painful; it felt like my entire breast had twisted up into my nipples. They were red, throbbing, and huge, swollen with blood from my excitement.

As we calmed down, I lay on his chest, his cock still inside me. My pussy was just super sensitive and amazingly he continued to move inside me. As his cock softened, he pushed and slid more of it into me. Soon with the added lubrication we were groin to groin, at last I had taken his entire semi hard monster. He started to stroke my boobs and I felt him getting slightly hard again, hard enough to fuck me again. I moaned out in my pleasure and incredibly he began to fuck me.

He leaned up and sucked a nipple into his mouth; I started to move up and down on him. It felt so good to have the heat of his mouth on my sensitive nipples. I was thinking about a previous boy friend with seven inches who was the biggest my pussy had taken before this and I thought he was massive, but somehow, it seemed nothing to what I had just taken, I had nerve ends tingling that had never before been touched.

However now in a softer state my lovers cock seemed as big as that cock, he moved against me as if he were in a race, no doubt wanting to cum before his cock went solidly hard again. It immediately occurred to me that it would be wise for that to happen, I got a little bit frightened at the thought of it going solid inside of me, so I urged him to fuck me faster and faster. He obliged and at one time, his cock popped out of me and I moaned in frustration, then he pushed it back in with a single stroke.

Every stroke, he drove back into my hungry hole, made me moan out loudly. I knew that if others were close by, they must've heard, but I just couldn't control it, I didn't care any more.

The next time I came it was when he plunged deeply back into me. I now lost all control and felt my pussy clamp onto his cock again. He almost pushed me into the air as he thrust into me. I was almost to the end of my orgasm and he was moaning in my ear and between that and what his cock was doing to my pussy, I exploded yet again and a moment later, he lost it filling my pussy again with his hot sperm, again my orgasm was so strong that I just burst into tears and started crying.

When we both calmed down, I rolled off him and onto my back; I spread my legs open wide, so my voyeur could get a full view of my pussy throbbing and twitching as copious amounts of cum leaked from me.

He leaned over to me and whispered that was the best sex he had ever had. I just nodded my head in agreement, barely able to talk.

Then he noticed the guy behind the bushes looking over at us.

"I think someone may've been watching." he whispered in my ear breathlessly.

"I know, he's been watching for quite awhile, in fact right from the beginning." I murmured.

"You little vamp, no wonder you're so fucking hot!" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled and closed my eyes, deliberately keeping my legs wide so our voyeur could get a full view of my pussy throbbing and twitching as spunk continued to pour out of it.

I was almost asleep now and my body; in fact both our bodies were covered in a thick coating of perspiration.

My lover cuddled closer next to me, his free hand ran over my body and started to play with my very tender and very wet pussy. A sharp tingle went through me when he touched my highly sensitised clitoris.

I opened my legs a bit and he slide first one finger, then a second one into me and started fingering me, but after the fucking I had just had these seemed lost. Slowly dragging a wetted hand he reached up and cupped one of my breasts before starting to play with it, making my nipples tingle again.

"Mmmmm...That feels lovely."

Using a leg he pulled my leg towards him, opening me up even more.

I now felt the sun on my open pussy; I then heard voices from behind the bushes. I wondered how many were there now.

As if spurred on by our voyeur's my lover returned his fingers to my pussy then began slowly sliding them in and out.

Again as if spurred on he pulled his fingers out then using his two large fingers, he stretched my lips apart and opening me, revealing my bloated pink inner pussy, the soft, secret place of a woman.

I saw two heads peep out from behind the bushes to get a better view; again I pretended not to notice.

His fingers pulled back on the hood of my clitoris, I felt the sun blazing down on my pussy.

We don't say anything for a long time. I just felt his fingers holding my pussy open and rolling my clitoris.

I arched my back in the pleasure and let out a really loud series of groans, two heads peered again from behind the bush.

"I think our audience has seen enough of the matinee, how about going for the star performance?" with that I opened my legs wide and allowed my lover between my legs, I fumbled around finding his rock hard cock and positioned it at the opening of my now well used pussy. He lifted up my legs placing them over his arms, and spread them very wide.

He pushed down and I let out a loud gasp, as he initially entered me. I was amazed as his massive cock didn't have any trouble entering me, and there was hardly any pain, a second push saw it go almost in and the third push made me let out a scream, he was fully in me.

Cheekily I looked over at our voyeurs and smiled at them; they smiled back, showed me the ok sign and mouthed something that seemed to be "fantastic."

I looked up at my lover and I said between breaths, "Your treat darling, fuck me hard, as hard as you would like."

There was now a tear in his eye "No one has ever said that to me, or done what you have."

Taking a bit of the emotion out of the situation I grinned "It's not just for you, I want to be fucked like that just as much and we have an audience to please."

He started his motion slowly, gradually increasing in intensity and speed. With my legs raised, I crossed my ankles behind his back. I threw my hips upwards to meet each and every hard thrust; my hands were digging into his shoulders.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned. "It's so good! So fucking good!"

As the warm feeling oozed over my body, I felt his massive cock throbbing in me. I urged and begged him to fuck me even harder and faster, he obliged by aggressively thrusting into me much harder than he had done earlier. Soon a slap -- slap- slapping could be heard as his ball sac hit my arse, feeling their impact only deepened my desire.

"Please, please make me cum, come on, shoot your seed deep inside me again." I whimpered

He then seemed to lose control and started grunting like a wildman, thrusting more and more urgently into me. The force of the thrusts was so strong that I was being pushed backwards across the grass, my bottom was getting sore, but there was no way I was going to ask him to stop, and if I did, I think he was so far gone it would have made no difference.

He was shouting "Is this hard and fast enough for you."

I responded "Oh yes, yes, it is beautiful, absolutely fucking beautiful."

Faster we went, until with a roar, he came. As I felt his hot seed pouring inside me, I shuddered and came, coating his member with my warm juices. I could feel him pulsing inside me, filling me and mixing the juices of our love making deep within me. It felt like I was in heaven and had no desire to come back. Spent and exhilarated he collapsed on top of me, his head resting between my hardened breasts, and I held him there.

I looked down into his smiling face, pulled it to me, kissed him hungrily, and asked if he enjoyed that.

He replied "Thank you that was just amazing."

It took some time for his cock to soften then fall out of me, allowing his sperm to ooze out of me. I grabbed the towel that we had been lying on and tried to clean my pussy of the oceans of sperm that was still oozing out of me.

We then lay in each others arms for ages.

I went to stand up and my legs nearly buckled under me, in front of my lover and our admirers behind the bushes, as seductively as I could I picked up my bikini bottoms then held them in place whilst my lover tied them back up, as for my top and with our audience in mind I got him to hold it in place whilst I fastened the ties..

Looping my arms around my new found lovers neck I gave him a passionate kiss, I was about to ask his name, but first asked if he would be on the beach tomorrow.

"No I have to travel back home tomorrow morning."

There did not seem much point now in exchanging details, I thanked him for the most amazing, amazing afternoon I had ever had then picked up my bag and sadly made my way back to the Villa, I was sad that there would be no repeat of this afternoon.

After a short while I began to regret my actions, so I turned and run back towards my lover and tapped him on the shoulder, on turning around he had a great big smile on his face.

I blurted out "Sorry, I am Robyn."

"I am Pascal", he replied.

"Do you fancy going clubbing tonight?"

"I would love to."

We made our arrangements and I gave him another great big kiss.

All the way back to the Villa it felt as if I was walking on a different planet. My bruised and bloated pussy had changed my walking pattern and every now and then I had to stop and wipe myself down as another glob of spunk seeped down my legs.

Back at the Villa, Richard was in a foul mood and the worst for wear from too much wine. He looked me up and down then in a spiteful way uttered "Well it didn't take you long to get your revenge did it."

I wondered how on earth he know, but then it occurred to me as I looked down for not only was my chest bright red, but my knees and legs were covered in dirt and dried pussy juice and my eyes were red from crying. Also the bikini that I was wearing was very skimpy and very sheer, (I brought it as a turn on for Richard) and it showed off the contours of my now freshly fucked and obscenely stretched pussy lips. My nipples were still rock solid and jutted out, and last but not least my bikini bottoms had a big damp patch on them.

"Oh shit"

He looked at my bikini bottoms and remarked "He was a big boy then."

I was steaming with anger "Yes in fact he was as you put it a big boy, and anyhow it's no longer your business who fucks me."

At that I took off the engagement ring, told him that our relationship was definitely over and asked him to leave.

To Richard's credit, he apologised and said how sorry he was about what had happened this morning, he know that there was no way our relationship could continue and that he had packed and was heading home later tonight.

After a very curt "Goodbye" as soon as Richard had left I set about making myself as glamorous as I could for my date with Pascal.

Tonight I dressed for one purpose only, for it was our last night together and I didn't want any holdups so it was a case for no bra, the skimpiest of thongs and my figure hugging black mini dress. To finish off I wore my black patent peep-toe stilettos.

Arriving by myself I ran the gauntlet of wandering hands as I made my way to the bar, soon I felt a hand running up and down my arse. I quickly turned round ready to give my assailant a slap when my heart missed a beat or two for there stood Pascal. After a few complimentary words we took to the floor.

We talked and danced to the sounds and were having a really good time when the slow records came on. As we danced close I could feel his powerful arms and muscular body against mine. As we smooched together I pressed my now sopping cunt against his huge hard-on.

We broke apart, looked at each other then realised that this was not the place for us so we caught a taxi back to my villa. Once inside, he asked me was I sure about this. I did not want to think or talk any more so I just rubbed the bulge in his trousers. Shaking with desire we rushed towards the bedroom were we both tore off our clothes.