To Have and To Hold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Pascal's cock my mind went back to our afternoon of bliss. He pushed me back onto the bed and buried his face into my very wet pussy. He lapped sucked and licked my clitoris until I exploded into a huge orgasm. He then lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and I knew that I was about to be penetrated by a cock that was going to stretch me to my limits. I felt his helmet nudge my bloated lips and with a stab he had pushed the tip of his cock into me. Even being stretched out a few hours earlier the pain was still there but slowly he started to push the rest of his cock into me so that I could adjust to its size. He withdrew all the way out then gently slid it back in a few times before building up a rhythm. Like some automated robot I wrapped my legs around his arse as he ploughed deeper and deeper into my pussy soon I was seeing stars, rainbows, the fucking lot as I was literally racked from one climax to another. I was thrashing about screaming and clawing at his back and arse trying to weld him to me. He looked me deep in the eyes and said "I want to come inside you."

I kissed him deeply and as we broke for air I said "Give me all you've got you big bastard." I then pulled him onto me and bit straight into his neck and shoulder. He gave a lurch and erupted deep inside me flooding me with his thick cum. Like a couple of dogs we stayed locked together for what seemed an eternity before we broke apart.

"Thank you that was some fuck" said Pascal easing himself gently off me.

Just lying there with my hands resting above my head and luxurious to the feel of cum leaking from my pussy replied, "Yeah it's a shame it has to end so quickly."

He kissed the top of her forehead as he closed his eyes, still struggling to get his breath. Curiously, I reached between his legs and felt his weighty bollocks then smiled as he cuddled up alongside me.

~~~

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." He said.

"Don't worry about it. I was pretty knackered myself." I said laughing.

"You're one amazing woman."

"I bet you say to all your lady friends."

"No truly you're one amazing woman."

Pascal reached for his shirt and pulled it down over his head.

"I don't want to go." He whispered.

"I don't want you to go either. But as you said you have a train to catch."

"Yeah, if only I had known what yesterday would bring" said Pascal as he finished dressing.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close. We embraced for a moment followed by one last goodbye kiss.

I walked him to the door. "I am going to miss you."

"You know I'll miss you too. I hope to see you again. Ring me someday, I'll be waiting."

"I would like that very much but I don't have your number"

"Oh yes you do, but you're have to search for it" and with that, Pascal jumped into the awaiting taxi. As for his number I found it later tucked inside my little black bikini, written on the back was:

This is how I'll always remember you. Xxx Pascal

Perhaps one day I'll get the courage to complete my call, for I've rung the number several times but always hung up before completing the connection.