To Have Her Cake And Eat It, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that?" Stevie asked, as I finally began to catch my breath.

"Thank you for that. It was just what I needed," I said.

Though I knew Stevie would have liked me to stay undressed, I felt we were pushing boundaries and I began gathering my things.

"You do mean it, right? You wouldn't go back on your word?"

Uh oh, I thought. Here it comes.

"No bras for a month. That's what you said."

I couldn't believe he was already bringing this up. I turned to face him and said, "I kind of said that in the heat of things, Stevie..."

"Oh... okay," he said.

Stevie bowed his head and I could see a look of disappointment wash over his face. I had to follow through. In fact, I thought, I ought to give him a bonus. I had never had a more powerful orgasm. I actually thought about what I was going to say this time, before opening my mouth.

"What I meant to say is... I won't wear a bra for a month and one night, and one night only, you will cook dinner for me here at your place. In return, I will stay naked for the entire evening."

Stevie practically hit the ceiling. "You're on, girl!"

And hopefully, I thought to myself, he'll invite more friends.

12