To Have, To Hold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers

I never dreamt I could be 'talked into something', let alone by my own mother. I stumbled back to the main floor (lobby). Sitting on one of the myriad chairs along the wall, I saw that 20 year old 'casually dressed' chick again. She smiled at me, I smiled back, and she came over. It was a wonder her flip-flops didn't trip her up. I noted she had another tattoo on her ankle, to complete the package.

She sat down next to me as this frightening looking guy, about 50, with a long grey beard, about five ten, 130 pounds, stared at both of us.

Me: "Hi and your name is?"

Patricia: "Patricia. Before you ask, I do have ID so don't be like the other guy and freak out that I'm like 13. I'm 19. We just got here from Reno. Don't freak out either but that creepy guy over there is just my old man. He's kinda strange, possessive but determined to come here and make a big score with me on my back. Seems that his source of meth dried up, so it's this or state food stamps."

Me: "Your boyfriend is making you turn tricks just because he's too lazy or worthless to get a job?"

Patricia: "God, be quiet. He's beaten the shit out of me already on the way here. Do you want to be slapped around in this beautiful hotel?"

Me: "Tell me, Patricia, if he magically disappeared would you be relieved or sad?"

Patricia: "Gosh, I never thought about it. Since the day he worked for my dad and they worked out a fair deal where I was sold to him, I haven't had any time on my own to think about things. God, if something took him off my back, then yes, I think it would be cool. But what did you..."

I made a knight's move; all dare, all bluff.

First I told her I had to go for 1 minute. I walked around the corner, out of sight of them. Her 'old man' went over to Patricia, squeezing her shoulder, twisting her arm literally for some reason, eliciting tears. He went back to his 'post' as if nothing happened, waiting for me to come back. For my part, I had noticed that hotel security had a desk in this alcove away from our grisly friend (Patricia's old man). I told them that they should put the 'eye in the sky' on us and be ready. I told them roughly what I was going to do.

They thought I was crazy, and so did I.

I went back to Patricia, who was teary eyed after her 'pep talk' with that creep. I felt her tears and lost it, gesturing for him to come over. He did. As I suspected, he was 'packing heat'. He had some crappy 32 automatic in his right pocket which he now brandished on his hip. To his surprise, I put up my hands, the sign I left back with security. In 90 seconds, four burly men had grabbed him. They obviously needed to get my statement also.

Las Vegas PD was called. Her 'old man' was busted for illegal possession of a firearm (being an ex-con), parole violations, possession of a controlled substance (meth), carrying a concealed weapon, and so on. With Patricia's help, it all was sorted out and I was free to go home until the trial.

Outside the city jail, Patricia looked downcast and lost at sea.

Me: "I thought that you would be happy if he 'magically' disappeared."

Patricia: "Yes, I thought so, but now I have nowhere to go and nothing to do."

I took her hand. I looked at her in the open sunlight. She was gorgeous. A willowy brunette, overly slender perhaps (for now), but with a great figure. Unusual for someone who went thru her ordeal, her complexion was flawless. Best of all, she had some sexy tattoos, but none of them embarrassing or too big to be covered up. I took her hand and kissed it. I kissed her and she kissed back almost desperately. She had been 'sold out' by her father years ago and never really had a chance for love. I would offer that to her. I asked her if she would do something, something a bit mean, but only to someone who deserved it.

After what she had gone thru, she immediately agreed.

We got to my suite in the beautiful Wynn hotel. Using the magnetic card key, I came in. There were boxes from shopping everywhere. God knows how much had been spent. Mom came out of the bathroom, asking me where I had been.

Me: "Mom, meet Patricia. Come in here, Patricia. [She wiggled in on her flip-flops.] She is the low class tramp, the trailer trash that you noticed in the lobby. Patricia, sweetheart, close the door to our suite. [She does.] Patricia, take off those ragged clothes. [She does.] Sweetheart, bring that wood chair with the rounded hoop seatback, yes, that one, bring it here in front of my mom."

She dragged it there, in the nude. Mom was still standing, in shock. I removed my clothes quickly and sat down on that chair, within two feet of my mother/wife. My poor cock, still super-charged with all of that pent-up passion for all this time, was huge, hard, and ready. I motioned for Patricia to come forward. She did. Right in front of my mother, with both of us in the nude, I asked for her hand in marriage. Patricia sobbed and hugged me, saying yes. I smiled then glared at my treacherous mother.

I used my impressive strength to lift that nubile brunette up and over my engorged cock, letting her slip down on top of it. From her blast furnace heat, she liked this; from her tightness I could tell she was only 20 and had not hooked at all when I found her. My mother looked with horror as we started a rhythm of love, the slap slap slap of Patricia's perfect bum hitting my thighs on the down stroke caused mom to wince. As the tempo increased, we both raised our heads in simultaneous orgasm during this, our first foray into lovemaking. I then emptied those grapefruit-sized balls into this young, fertile lady's receptive and unprotected womb. As mom looked on quietly, she actually turned to the pile of department store bags, kicking them in frustration. She knew that she could have had it all, but chose to fall back into her real habits.

Patricia and I recovered after being united during the passionate coitus and the 45 minutes it took to catch our breaths. I had pumped an unbelievable load of sperm into the deepest and darkest recesses of her fertile womb. While still in that tumultuous 'wedding suite', a little later that night, Patricia conceived.

We had caught our breath again. I defiantly took that nubile brunette into the huge, lavish, hotel bathroom. We had one of the best showers together any couple has ever had. We came back out.

Me: "Mom, are you looking, mom? Patricia and I are going to go downstairs and get married, tonight, right after we annul our marriage. I know in your purse, where is it, oh here. [I grabbed a piece of paper.] Your divorce left us, I mean YOU, with some $600,000. Among that is this check for bearer from that fund for $100,000. I know that you want Patricia and I to get a good start, so the three of us will go down and get the marriage annulled; then you can be a witness for my marriage to Patricia. Then, best of all, we will come back up here to the wedding suite. At that time, you will help Patricia try on all of those clothes. Though she's taller than you, she is just about your size, so most everything will fit. Once she is properly outfitted, we will both kiss you goodbye and good luck. The hotel has a very secure and reliable limousine service to the airport. I know you will be thinking about us newlyweds as you head home. We will see you in a short while, once the two of us plan where we are going to live."

And so it went. Justice was served as my mom and her lies caught up to her. The beautiful young woman who she had unfairly disparaged was a 'diamond in the rough'. I was lucky enough to find her, free her from her tyrannical 'old man', and then use HER to free ME from MY tyrannical 'old lady'. The symmetry of that triangle was just too nice to ignore.

What was really nice was when we returned home. I had always lived in that little bedroom to the side of the garage. I had always dreamt of sneaking a girl in there, something that my 'old man' had prohibited. Now, finally, I could do it. Temporarily, we would occupy the room I had had since I was a bit of a lad. Now, I had the 'guest', my wonderful new wife Patricia. She was excited to hang up her new clothes (mostly ones I had 'seized' from my own mom, supplemented by new stuff we got on the road) in a real closet. When, exhausted, we finally 'crashed', we had the odd situation of a boy's room with two double beds.

Needing sleep more than sex, we took to our respective beds. I fell asleep almost immediately. Much later, a 'visitor' threw open the covers and used her hands to locate and admire my ten inch long, steel hard 'morning wood'. I awoke soon after, removing her soft hands from my oversized unit, pushing her flush on her back. 'Night visitor', hmm? I would show her what we did to night visitors. I began dragging my heavy love log back and forth across the slavering lips of her damp pussy. I sought out the clitoris to get her motors running. With the raw, rough, uncut head, I dragged across the opening, then entered to touch just inside that opening. Next, I began dragging the oversized head of that cock against the tingling vaginal walls. Finally, she stepped in, stopping me from that foreplay and insisting that I take her fully. With all the driving force in my powerful hips, I gave a manly grunt and plowed forward. Rolling her gently so that her shapely legs were on my shoulders, her ankles tapping both ears, I was as deep as anyone could be. My goal was to fill her fertile womb with all the vibrant, lively, 19 year old sperm at my disposal, and I did. I didn't know, couldn't know, if I had already gotten her pregnant in Vegas (I had); I could only do my best which meant pumping and pumping and pumping into that welcoming vagina until every spermatozoa had had its chance at fertilization.

Eventually, mom settled back in the same home town as before. Patricia and I got our own digs nearby. Mom finally 'defrosted', warming up to Patricia and our five children. Patricia was unbelievably understanding and had no qualms about me seeing my mother once a week to cheer her up. It worked out great, actually.

Mom would order my favorite pizza (ham, pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese), either a six pack of Corona or just Coca-Cola in those 6 ½ ounce bottles. And while we watched my favorite college team play, she would drape her still shapely legs over me, and let me do her toe nails. Her feet were still gorgeous, and I found nothing more satisfying than to blow the nails dry, and kiss them top and bottom.

I never told Patricia EVERYTHING that I did on those Saturday nights, but as a woman, she knew. After stroking the legs and paying homage to my mom's beautiful feet, I normally would stand up, hard as a stone. Mom was at the edge of the bed, of course, and would fall back, offering herself. I felt so proud servicing that beautiful woman; if Patricia was a pleasure, then my mom was almost an honor. Those regal legs up on my shoulders, my proud ten inch cock would plunge forward, unstoppable, determined. With the uncut, rough head of my cock resting on the back walls of her deepest recesses, the opening pointed in the right direction, I would commence washing down those walls with my potent seed. I was never apprised as to the cycles of my lovely, now aging, mother. To be honest, I always imagined I was impregnating her, though I had no idea if I even could. It only happened once, but I was so proud. Mom got pregnant by me. She was ecstatic that there was at least SOMETHING that would unite the two of us forever. She carried it to term and proudly gave birth. I told Patricia everything and she was once again understanding. Thereafter, the three of us were a unit, as was our tiny family.

The marriage promised me by my mother had been a sham; it collapsed of its own weight. The chances were slim, but like the phoenix on Patricia's back, from the ashes emerged a permanent link between Patricia, myself and my wonderful mother.

clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories