To Heal Ch. 03

Story Info
I get tied for the first time... again.
4.1k words
4.64
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I recommend you read the earlier chapters before this. The chapter isn't standalone.

*****

It's late morning when we head out. The sun is up in all its glory, tearing through the clouds to kiss us good morning. A sandwich and coke at a local eatery completes breakfast and as we walk back home, Edward wraps his hand round my back. The streets are quite empty and his hand gets very naughty very quickly, wandering down to my ass and pinching it from time to time. No one notices and not a word is said between us. From gentle pats to quick rubs, my ass gets it all. We enter my house and dirty me takes over completely. He didn't come earlier today and that's a shame. I decide to use my superpower. I close the door and turn to him.

"Edward, would you say that I was a good girl when you spanked me earlier?" I ask, putting on the most innocent face I can.

"Yes," he says, dragging the word and tilting his head slightly.

"And good girls receive rewards, don't they?"

"Correct." His face and tone turn suspicious and I think he knows where this is going.

"So, I get a reward," I say not able to hide my smile.

"Yes, you do. What do you want?" He's grinning and he damn well knows what I want.

"Silence and no touching until you come," I say and walk up to him.

"You have it."

I take his hand and lead him to my bed. I remove his shirt and pants. He's wearing red boxers and I decide to leave it there. I'll get back to that. He looks at me from head to toe and I realize that I'm still dressed. Even better. I just beam at him.

"Lie down on the bed, baby," I say, trying to imitate his voice.

He just grins and obeys. Fuck, he looks hot, his muscles almost shining and his cock jutting out of his boxers. His chest rises and falls calmly. The man who turned my ass red just hours ago is lying on my bed and has promised me not to touch or to speak. I climb on top of him, my legs astride his hips. He puts his hands behind his head and I get to work. A quick peck on his nose and then I lose control. I hold his cheeks and end up planting kisses all over his face. Eyes, lips, jaws, every inch of skin on his face. He closes his eyes and allows me to. I don't want to inflict any pain but I like this temporary control. His body is mine to do whatever I like. I lower my head to his neck and then to his chest. His breathing quickens as I gently bite his chest. I lick the spot where I bit him and he moans lightly. I go lower still and my hips meet his cock. I can feel it quiver between my legs. I briefly lift myself and take off my dress. He opens his eyes and they meet mine as I lower my head to his cock. A mischievous smile breaks out on my face and I lick the head of his cock, still looking at him. He almost winces and I do it again. And again.

He bangs his hand on the bed and I respond by wrapping my hand around his erection. He closes his eyes and turns his head sideways. His pre-cum is delicious and this time I wrap my lips around his cock drawing a grunt from him. I hold the base of his cock with a hand and suck him, swirling my tongue around his cock. My other hand finds its way to his sack and I pinch him very lightly. He lifts his hips up, pushing his cock deeper inside me and hits the end of my mouth. I look up and his eyes are closed tightly. I take his cock out of my mouth and stroke him with my hand as my tongue darts to his balls. With every lick, his groans get louder, more animal like and I'm causing it. He's going crazy because I'm driving him. I take him in my mouth again and suck him faster. He comes with a loud grunt and his cum fills my mouth. I feel his hand on my head but he doesn't yank me up. Instead he just rests it on my head. I swallow as much as I can and whatever I spill, I clean it with my mouth immediately.

"God...," he says, as his cock softens in my hand. He strokes my head and I just stay still waiting for him to recover.

"Come up here," he says after a while and I scoot up to him.

"That...was amazing," he says, his breath heavy.

"Thank you," I reply.

"You still want your painting class?"

"Yes."

*

Inside his house, we walk past the kitchen and enter what is literally his drawing room. There are papers everywhere. Sketches, half done paintings, completed paintings - it's just art everywhere. In the center of the room, there's a board resting on a stand with a canvas pinned to it. He just seems to have started it. It's still a rough sketch of what looks like a city skyline. He unpins the canvas and replaces it with a clean white paper. There's a table with a chest of drawers next to the drawing board. A few bottles of paint, a palette and a whole host of brushes rest on the table. He removes all of them and places them in one of the drawers. From the lowest draw, he retrieves a small palette and three paint bottles and places them on the table.

"Undress," he says and walks out of the room.

Naked painting classes! I like that idea. I remove my dress and wonder if he'll undress as well. Maybe we could fuck as he teaches me how to paint. A sharp spank lands on my ass and I jump.

"Ow... What was that for?" I ask in a mock angry voice.

"Your ass looked very inviting. And, wear this," he says tossing me a T shirt. I don't get naked classes after all. I wear the shirt and it just about covers my ass. The shirt smells like him - a deep musky scent. It smells sexy. He has a small bowl of water in his other hand. He keeps it on the table and turns to me.

"Water colors are a good starting point," he says and my learning begins.

Holding the brush correctly seems to be a rather important thing. He spends minute after minute adjusting my fingers around the brush, ensuring that I hold it correctly. We start off with something called 'strokes', small diagonal lines. He mixes water and black paint on the palette as if he's been doing it all his life and shows me how it's done. It looks simple enough. Short, black diagonal lines. He gives the brush to me and I promptly mess it up. I am doing exactly what he did. But they look different. Mine just looks like fat blobs of paint were dropped on the paper.

"Don't rush it. Relax your hand and allow your heart to paint," he says. I don't know how to do that. It's tough enough painting with my hand. When I mess it up again, he stands behind me and holds my hand in his.

"Your hand must be relaxed. You are holding the brush too tight. Loosen the grip, baby," he says and sure enough, with my hand in his, my strokes get better. He lets go of my hand and watches as I slowly improve.

"Ten strokes on each line and three lines on each page," he says.

As I complete each line, I get little kisses on the nape of my neck. If he had taught me law, I think I would have topped my class. Time flies as I learn and practice. He guides me, corrects me all the way through. I like to paint. I'm nowhere as good as he is, but one hour in, I am getting the hang of it. My hand no longer shivers and I even manage to get the strokes right. He replaces the white sheets with a sketch of a symmetrical abstract figure and I learn color composition. He paints the first one and guides me through the next. When I complete it, I get kisses again.

"See, you're a natural," he says, his face somewhere on my neck. It's silly. My painting looks truly awful compared to his. I tell him so.

"You just started today," he replies and takes off my shirt. It's not pain time though. He gives me my dress and I wear it. We go out for lunch to a place that serves Italian food. It's not very fancy but it feels homely. Small and cozy. Edward knows the waiter and he orders for both of us. I don't understand foreign food but it tastes delicious. I savor every bit of it. It's late afternoon when we leave the restaurant. He has a silly smile on his face as I put on the seatbelt. After closing the door, he reaches to the back seat and I gasp at what he has in his hand. It's my vibrator. I didn't even know he had it. The parking lot is secluded and he bends down even as I am processing the whole situation. He lifts the dress slightly and asks me to hold. I spread my legs to give him access and moments later, I feel the head against my lips. He slides it in slowly and switches it on. I lift my ass up immediately, the vibrations humming throughout me. To add to my misery, I feel a wet finger rub my clit and I jerk violently.

"Fuck, Edward," I moan and instantly look around to see if anyone heard that. No one's in sight. He grazes my clit again and I almost jump. Thankfully, he deserts my pussy and gets up. He looks around and brings his forefinger to my mouth. The vibrator, my hungry clit and now this. I take his finger in my mouth and suck it but he pulls off almost immediately. He takes both my hands and places them on my lap.

"Don't move them," he says and wipes his finger off with a tissue before starting the car. It takes fifteen minutes to reach his place. Every speed hump brings a wave of arousal with it. I look at people as though they know what I'm going through. The vibrator's set on 'low' but the base touches the seat and the whole seat buzzes lightly. He places his hand on my left thigh and massages it.

"That... feels... God," I moan. I no longer care if people know. I close my eyes as his hand goes higher and higher. He refuses to touch my pussy, coming close but never close enough. We reach his house and I'm ready. Ready for whatever he has to offer.

"Lift your dress," he says and when I do, he pulls out the vibrator.

We go inside his house and he pulls me in for quick kiss.

"What is your safe word?" he asks.

"Cinnamon," I reply.

"Good. Now, undress."

He watches me get naked and runs his hand over me. The delicate fingers that gripped my hand and taught me to paint have become harsh. He cups my breast and squeezes it. My tight nipple gets a flick again and I clench my fist in pain. His forefinger snakes its way to my pussy. He rubs my entrance before plunging his finger deep inside me. I moan and hold his shirt. With his other hand, he grips me by my hair and turns my head so that I look him in the eye.

"We'll take it slow. I'm going to tie your hands, ok?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Good," he says and leads me to the bedroom.

I follow him, nervous and excited. It's been a long time since I've been tied. I miss it. The thought of being helpless sends shivers down my spine, and juices down my thighs. Edward opens his cupboard and pulls out a neatly tied blue rope. He unties it and comes to me. He holds both my wrists in front me and brings them together. My fingers interlock and he begins to tie my wrists. The rope loops from one wrist to the other. It's a short rope and within four loops, he locks the rope. In the end, my hands are tied at the wrist with my fingers lacing each other. It's snug, not too tight. He kisses my hands after he's done. I've had my hands tied against my wishes before. This time, I'm not scared. I want it, I'm excited. He pulls out a beautiful blue satin cloth and wraps it around my eyes. Blinded and restrained, I'm as free as I've ever been. He sweeps me off the floor and I think we're moving out of the room. He releases me and helps me stand. His body deserts mine and I hear furniture moving against the floor. I feel him pass me and then return. After a few more sounds which make to sense to me, I feel his hand on my arms again.

"Just getting a few toys, baby. Now, kneel," he says.

I kneel and every inch of my body is alert. Every inch wants something. Touch, pain, kisses - anything. He has taken control and I've surrendered mine. He's about to give me what I want and I just concentrate on what I'm about to receive. He takes my hand and raises it above my head.

"Bend down forwards."

I do that and as I bend a soft cushion greets my breasts. It's an ottoman. It's a spanking session. My hands hang in the air but it's not uncomfortable at all. His hand parts my thigh and a finger strokes my pussy. I moan into the cushion.

"You are soaking, Catherine," he says and his other hand wanders around my back, making patterns and circles.

"I've wanted to see you like this from the first day I saw you. Kneeling, tied and wet."

I can only manage to moan in response. That is what I've wanted as well. The ride back home with the vibrator in me made we wet. But it's the tying and the blindfold that has me flowing. I turn my head sideways on the ottoman. His hand cups and squeezes my left ass cheek briefly and then the first slap lands. It's not painful. Just a taste of what's about to come. I clench my butt for a second and then let go again. The second one is not gentle, not even close. My jaws clench as I suppress a shout. He lifts his hand off me and I wait. Anticipation is a bitch. I don't know when he's goi-

Slap!

"Fuck..." I scream this time. It's not his hand and he's not beside me. It's a flogger, a long one and he seems to be behind me.

"Your ass turned pink today morning. Now I want to see it red," he says and I realize this is going to be properly painful.

And then another one lands within no time and I start to wiggle. He doesn't stop though. Strike after strike assault me and I clench my ass tight. Every tress leaves a sting and lots of heat. Screaming doesn't help. My words make no sense as the side of my lips are pressed to the cushion. Whenever I shout, I drool. He spaces his strikes in such a way that just as the pain of one strike ebbs, another one lands. I begin to cry - sob, in fact. I know it won't be a pretty sight if he sees my face now. A girl drooling and crying, all on the same cushion. He goes lower to my where my legs meet my ass. On the crease, he hits.

"It hurts... Please... It hurts a lot," I say but it sounds like gibberish. Instead, I drool more.

He goes lower and lower till the end of my thighs and makes his way back up. But, in pain, I'm aroused the most. Every nerve ending on my butt wants relief but wants more as well. Soon, the pain almost disappears and I begin to zone out. The blows don't hurt anymore. They come with more gaps and they bring pleasure. Lots of it. My sobbing stops and I don't even scream. I moan in response to the strikes. The only other sound is that of the flogger rasping against my ass. He hasn't touched my pussy but an orgasm is rising inside me. The strikes stop and my ass is treated to a wonderful session of kisses and licks. Every burning spot is covered by his lips or his tongue. I almost come when his tongue runs on my pussy. I lose his touch for a second but he's back and he helps me stand up. As I rise, my saliva sticks to my cheek and I panic. It's gross.

"I'm sorry. I drooled. Can you wipe it?" I say once I'm up.

"You're sorry? Why?" he asks. I can feel his breath. He's close.

"It's... It's gross."

"Oh baby," he says and kisses me. I don't know what to make of it. I kiss him back. My ex-husband had caned me once because I had drooled. This man kisses me instead. He pulls out. After a few moments a feel a tissue on my cheek.

"Here you go. Nothing, Catherine, absolutely nothing about you is even remotely gross," he says and his hand wanders down stopping just above my mound. I pull my hands up to my mouth. He traces little circles before his running his thumb along my entrance. I moan and he whispers in my ear.

"Let me make this cunt come."

He plunges two fingers in me without warning. I moan but his lips are on mine. Holding my back with one hand and fingering me with another, he kisses me like an animal. My hands are wedged somewhere between us but I am lost, completely. His fingers and tongue work in tandem, relishing me. I've never wanted to come so badly. Fingers snake in and out. One, two, three fingers fuck me in earnest. A momentary stop to take in a few breaths and his lips are back on mine again. His tongue explores every nook and corner and when he rubs his thumb against my clit harshly, I come, loudly. My mind goes blank as I throw my head back. I come harder than I did this morning and he removes his hand from me to hold me from falling. When I recover, he carries me to his bed and lays me down. The ropes are untied and the blindfold comes off next. After I get my kisses, I open my eyes. It's late evening. It'll be dark soon but Edward's undressing beside the bed. I watch as his shirt and pants go off. God, he looks hot. The evening light makes him hotter still. He's still wearing his boxers and his cock creates a tent. I want him in me. I want him to fuck me and make me come again. When he looks at me, I spread my legs and he grins.

"I'll make it interesting," he says and bends down. He pulls out a restraining cuff from under the bed. He looks at me and when I nod, my hands and then my ankles are wrapped to the bed with leather cuffs. He gets a condom from his cupboard and pulls his boxers down. After sheathing himself, he's on top of me, resting his weight on his elbows. He fucks me and there's nothing gentle about it. Animal instincts take over. Every thrust draws a grunt from him and moans from me. His mouth is on my tits and sucking doesn't seem to be enough because he's biting. Gripping my nipple between his teeth, he presses down and I shout. His tongue erases the pain after every bite. As another orgasm wells up inside me, he looks up at me and our eyes lock for a moment.

"Come with me," he says amidst his grunts and my body complies. I come with him and he almost crashes on me. But, within moments, he picks himself up and untethers me. He disposes the condom and returns to me.

"Turn around," he says and soon I feel a lotion soothing my ass. He takes his time, covering every inch, every corner and curve. Aftercare is something I rarely got earlier. I take it all in - the fingers, the kisses and gentle blows of air from his mouth. After a delightful few minutes, he joins me.

"You were beautiful. Thank you for trusting me," he says. I kiss him. He's earned it - my trust and respect and possibly even more. Wrapped in his embrace, his hands stroking my hair, I let myself sleep.

*

We walk into the office together and are greeted by our beaming colleagues.

"A good weekend?" Martha asks, her face lighting up.

"The best one," Edward says, his hand around my waist. He plants a kiss on my head I blush a thousand shades red. It's not decent. We're colleagues. But, I don't think I can keep away from him. I don't want to.

The day is as uneventful as I had imagined. I have to pick a case. Ms. Hoffman's case is not mine even though I am interested. Edward keeps me updated throughout the day. The hearing is on Friday and I think we're going to win. As for myself, I end up choosing a boring one. It's just paperwork but the one percent agent commission will help. I've forever been wanting to buy some furniture for my place.

Edward and I wrap up our work by evening and we head out. He walks with me to my place. He stops near the gate though.

"Good night," he says and kisses me. I don't understand. I thought he was going to stay over.

"You are going back to your place?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking."

"No you weren't. Why did you ask?"

"I thought you were going to stay over."

"Can I?"

"Yes... what made you think you couldn't?"

He opens the gate for me and we walk into my home. I'm confused.

"Are you sure that you want me to stay?" he asks.

"Yes. Why do you keep asking that?"

"We met a week ago. I don't want to scare you or push you into anything. I didn't know if you wanted me to stay or if you thought it was all happening too fast. I don't know..."

His voice trails out towards the end. He has a point. People don't just start staying over at each other's places. But I want him to stay.

"It's fast, yes. But, we aren't moving or anything. We'll just alternate between your place and mine. I want you to stay. But do you?"

12