To Her Knees

Story Info
A Domina becomes a submissive.
2.9k words
4.35
20.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeeeeeeease?" she begged.

"I really don't know....grrrr, I guess I can but this guy better not be some dog!" I laughed.

"Hey, if anything I'll let him go down on me" I muttered, half laughing.

"Great then! It's all set. I'll tell Gary I'm going with you to The Conduit Lounge on Saturday for drinks. We'll meet up with Steve and Ray over at Chit Chat, like we planned"

What a wonderful night was in store for me. A double date. Instead of being teenagers we're over 30 and married and sneaking around to meet up with BOYS? Well, men, but jeesh.

Sherry was dying to hook up with Ray but she still wanted a buffer. That would be me and Steve...who I hadn't met yet. Those two were married with children as well, professional suit and tie kinda men in their late 30's. Hey, what harm could it do? A night out joking and laughing with a few other adults.

Sherry gave me Steve's phone number at work so I could introduce myself. I called him but his voicemail picked up..."Hi, you have reached the desk of Steve Jones, please leave a message at the beep and I will get back to you as soon as possible"

The voice was deep and soothing and I honestly had to admit that it was just downright sexy. It made me want to know him. I tried back a few minutes later and that same voice picked up...."Steve Jones' office...can I help you?"

"Yes, hi, this is Sherry's friend Tamara....she gave me your number...."

"Well hi...I was wondering if you were going to call...how are things going?"

"Fine...except for this double date we have coming up..." I laughed.

"Why? It will be fun...you'll see. But next Saturday is pretty far away...can I come see you before that?"

"I guess you could...I work over at the hardware store on 31....I'm a cashier there. Come in tomorrow after 6 when it's not so busy"

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it...but how will I know what you look like?"

"I'll be wearing my name tag for one...I have long curly red hair and a nice ass....you'll be able to find me with no problem..." I said almost arrogantly, "but how will I know it's YOU?"

"Aww, I have a client walking in....can you call me back in about an hour?"

"No, sorry I can't...I have to get to work actually...I have to close tonight"

"Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow I guess". He sounded disappointed.

"Yes, come see me tomorrow"

I was pretty interested by this time. His VOICE was amazing. He sounded sexy and confident and...I don't know.

I went into work and started my day in a good mood. I always tried to have fun at work and flirted back with all the blue collar workers with a fierceness that they seemed to jones for. I'd have the same customers come in 3 even 4 or 5 times a day just to come and try to match flirting wits with me. "Oh my! Ya know, you're a GOOD lookin' woman!" the older puerto rican construction worker said.

"Oh GOD! I KNOW!" acting like I was in shock and that I just realized it myself. He smiled a giant smile and paid for his order of sheetrock. "See you tomorrow Tamara!" "Okay hon...see you then!"

Before I could turn to help the next person in line, I heard "Hey, you're looking kinda cute there...are you looking for a date?"

"Maybe" I said and didn't give him the satisfaction of looking in his face while I rang up his batteries. He was looking over the counter trying to get a glimpse of my ass.

"Maybe?...well how about next Saturday?" He smiled and kept his voice low..."Yes, no? Still interested?", he said while lifting his arms to show himself to me. He was tall. Six foot two. Brown skin and full lips. And that smile. I laughed and threw my hand out to shake his and introduced myself "Hi, I'm Tamara...a lil early aren't you?"

"Hi Tamara, I'm Steve...it's very nice to meet you. I'm sorry, after hearing your voice, I couldn't wait til tomorrow"

"Well, I'm glad you came....ack, I already took my lunch break. Too bad, we could have hung out for awhile."

His smile came straight thru his sleepy brown eyes, "It's okay, I have to get going anyway. I just wanted to see your face. Sherry gave me your email address, so maybe I'll email you a bit later. Would that be alright?"

"Of course! Email me tonight. Maybe we can even chat online if you want" I told him.

With that, he was on his way. He gave me a wink as he exited the store. I have to admit I was caught off guard by him just showing up, at first, no matter how well I played it off. I think I kept my cool pretty well. Hmmm. Why was I always so on guard? Besides, I was going on this double date only to be a buffer for Ray and Sherry. NOT to hook up with Steve the way he was obviously thinking.

That night we talked online using instant messenger. He told me he had two sons, a wife, Lauren, who did her own thing too. I asked him if she minded that he cheated. He said that she lived in her own little world and didn't want to mess things up for herself....she loved to shop and travel and he gave her the ability to do so. SHE didn't want to 'fuck up a good thing' is the way he put it. They were together just to raise the boys.

We exchanged stories back and forth and of course the topic of sex came up. I ended up asking him to describe his idea of the perfect sex scenario. He kept it simple and said "Total submission."

"What do you mean?" was the only thing I could reply with.

"For a woman to completely submit herself to me" he clarified. He went on to TELL me that on our date he wanted me to go into the lady's room and take off my panties for him...and then discreetly give them to him while in the bar. I agreed but I knew I'd never do it.

I figured he was full of shit...he was probably living in his tiny online persona. He was used to talking this way online; he thought he was some sort of Dom. I told him he had the wrong woman for that...that I was usually the dominant one in my relationships. I held the whip, so to speak. He laughed at me and told me how it was only social conditioning telling me it was wrong for a woman to submit, and in turn be weak, when it was really the exact opposite. The "dominant" man was really the slave to the game....he just wanted to be pleased. Only a submissive woman who was powerful enough to be THAT submissive could win him over, and in return he'd give her whatever she desired.

Make sense? It made NO sense to me either. I sort of blew him off the rest of the night by not bringing up the topic again. After that we just decided on what time we'd meet and where. We said goodnight to each other and I didn't talk to him again til he walked into the karaoke bar for our date Saturday night.

He was looking good. He wore a tan short sleeved button down shirt and dark khaki pants. Damn.

Ray and Sherry sat at the bar together and whispered and giggled at each other. I was at the end of the bar, at Sherry's right side with Steve not sitting but standing behind me. He barely spoke. I leaned over to Sherry to whisper something to her and I felt Steve's hand cup my left ass cheek, then his hand rose up a bit and he let it dive straight down the back of my jeans...his fingers lazily grazing the soft skin of my butt cheeks. And god only knows why but I let him.

I found I had lots of secrets to let Sherry in on for the next hour or so. Steve was happy about that too...he was obsessed with copping a feel each time I leaned forward. He'd lean forward and whisper in my ear, "You like me touching you that way, don't you" and I'd nod my head. What the HELL was coming over me? I was so confused at myself. I barely knew this guy and I'm letting him sneak and feel on my bare ass like we're in high school. I was tipsy and that was okay...well that's what I was telling myself. I was SO horny, maybe that's what it was. It had been so long since I had GOOD sex. I wanted him. He had this power about him that I really liked. He was so calm and barely cracked a smile in public....reserved, yet on the phone and online he was a jokester.

Sherry and Ray decided they had enough of the Karaoke bar and wanted to go seperate ways. "Gee thanks" I told her.

Steve asked me if I wanted to go somewhere to talk. I agreed and got into his car.

"I like that you act so reserved in public...I was wondering how you'd be" he said to me. "ME acting reserved? what about you? Well, besides you gripping on my ass all night, like we're teenagers" I laughed.

"Teenagers, huh? Besides, your ass is BOOMING woman...I couldn't resist. Did you mind? I'm sorry if I offended you" he apologized.

"Well, no I admit I had fun teasing you...do you really think I had THAT many secrets to tell Sherry that whole time?"

I was laughing so hard and blushing. I just admitted I was flaunting my ass at him on purpose. God, I shouldn't have had that last drink.

He pulled into the parking lot of the local high school and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. It was already pitch black outside and getting pretty chilly but I agreed. We got out of the car and he took my hand and walked across the parking lot towards the football field. "Where are you taking me?" I giggled.

"We're teenagers, right? We're going to go make out like teenagers" he said with a grin.

I smiled back at him even though I was giddy, and nervous, and having second thoughts.

He walked me up the bleachers. I had to stop half way up to take off my high heeled sandals. What the hell was I thinking wearing those? But hell, I didn't predict I'd be doing something like this anyway.

He grabbed my shoes for me and we walked up a bit more. He motioned over and I walked half the length down about the fifth bleacher from the very top. We were pretty high up. I felt my head swirling. He must have noticed too because he asked "Scared of heights?"

"Just a bit" I answered, trying regain my composure.

"It's just pretend. Don't look down and don't think about it....you're fine" he told me reassuringly. He said it sweetly and almost fatherly-like. I believed him.

We sat down on the bleacher seat and we both layed back and stared at the cloudy night sky. There was a noise down closer to the ground...someone was jogging in the dark. How odd. He laughed and pointed it out to me. As he did he also leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, "Do you want me? Do you want me kissing you like that?" He said as he pressed his lips to mine.... I whispered the word "yes" into his open mouth. He jammed his tongue into my mouth. It seemed HUGE. It was huge. I wondered what it would be like on other parts of my body. He pulled open my white button down shirt and revealed my baby blue spaghetti strap cami top that made my tits look so full and perfect. He moaned and pulled down the front of my cami and began to mouth my nipples. "Do you like that?" he asked.

Before I could do anything more than let out a moan he had his hand cupping my crotch. He got a good grip and just rubbed his palm against it. He continued to lick and bite at my nipples. He put one arm behind me to stop me from falling between the two bleacher seats my body was resting on. He was strong and confident in himself. He could bounce me around with no problem. I liked that.

He licked his way down my belly and slid a hand gracefully down my pants and slid my panties to the side. He reached up and put two fingers to my chest and ran them down between my breasts and straight down my middle til he was massaging my clit. He asked "Do you like the way I touch you?"

I let out a raspy sounding "Yes...please don't stop".

"Ah, you learn fast" he said, "You said 'please' "

I opened my eyes and stared directly into his, and made a disapproving grin as if to say "no, not me".

He let a finger drift into me and moaned, "Jesus your pussy feels SO tight".

I half giggled and moaned at the same time. God, it felt so damn GOOD. His kisses were a bit rough but still nice. He was so passionate. My head was just swimming away as I let out a "Oh my God...mmmmm".

He lifted his head and then raised his body and got down on the bleacher seat below me. His body was above mine and he parted my legs with his knees. He began kissing me again and whispered firmly into my ear, "No, it's Oh my STEVE"

I shook my head laughing and said "No".

My mind was screaming "HELL FUCKING NO...do NOT give him THAT...do not say his god damned name for him!"

He leaned into me and started grinding himself against me. I could feel his huge prick pressing againt my pud. It was pulsing. He took my pants off the rest of the way with one swift movement and he licked his way down my belly and stuck his tongue directly onto my clit. "Oh my....." I began....then he finished..."STEVE...Say IT, say Oh my STEVE"

I was on fire. I was hearing him and my head was filled with fucklust... I said it. "OH my STEVE".

"Louder! Say my name. Who do you want licking this sweet pussy of yours?" He stopped and waited for an answer. It was torture. I was so ready to come. He waited patiently for his answer but continued to finger fuck me HARD. "You" I cried out, writhing around. "WHAT is my name?!" He demanded.

"TELL me what you want and it's YOURS" he continued.

"I want you to lick my pussy...STEVE....make me CUM...I want to come in your mouth...PLEASE. Oh god....Oh-my-STEVE!"

Quickly, his face rose to meet mine and he said "Now that's my good girl....you know my name now, don't you?...Don't forget it while I finish eating this sweet cunt of yours either" and with that his head dived down between my legs where he completely devoured, licked and sucked and fingered me til I came and came.

He was in his glory. I was screaming HIS name, begging him not to stop. He was lapping every ounce of pussy juice from my cunt til I could barely see straight. He was like a mad man. What the HELL was going on? What was I DOING. I gave in. God dammit I let this man MAKE me scream his name.

And I enjoyed it.

He calmed his licking and rose up to kiss me on the mouth while he handed me my pants. He asked for my panties once again. I gave them to him and then got dressed. I was embarrassed. I had just completely let my guard down to a man I barely knew. Did he even know MY last name? Oh my god.

We walked back to his car and he drove me to mine. I was nearly mortified by what I just let myself do. That wasn't me in that football field...on those bleachers, spread eagle, while some man ran track in the middle of the night.

Oh shit. DID he ever leave? Did he stand in the shadow and watch the whole time? I had completely forgotten about HIM.

I asked Steve if he noticed. He said the guy sat and watched us from the track....he said he had even TOLD me when he first started to finger me that the guy was watching us.

Steve kissed me goodnight and said "don't worry, I NEVER kiss and tell, my love. What went on tonight stays between Us. You made it that way. You submitted to me. You say you could never do such a thing but you did it pretty damn well tonight baby. You're good at it...and it can only get better. All you have to do is let go....like you did tonight"

I just sat and listened to his voice. Not really his words. His voice was SO deep and soothing and caring. I agreed to meet up with him again as soon as I had another day off. Was I nuts??