To his Knees: The Beginning

Story Info
Maria meets Danny and saves his life.
3.4k words
4.2
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subsun
Subsun
6 Followers

Hi there! Long time reader first time writer here, so Warning this part does not have exactly a lot of sex in it (none I don't think) it's more of a set up needed for the rest of the story to make sense and take place, hence the beginning but don't worry there will be plenty of steamy action to come! This isn't just a sex story it's also a love story and takes place in a bigger universe I can't wait to expand into and I hope you all like it, please enjoy.

*****

Sometimes, when I'm lying in bed awake at night, I think about the insane circumstances that led me to Danny. I look at his sleeping peaceful face, and I think of how every little detail had to fall perfectly in place, every single one. The good and the Bad. I know I wouldn't trade any of it for what I have now, and I'm positive my darling thinks the same, and yet it still haunts me.

How just as easily he could've died without me ever knowing even his name...

"Casey are you sure these are real submissives, or just guys who want to overpower a femme fatale and expect me to dress up in skimpy leather outfits?" I questioned, pinning my hair into an elaborate bun. Casey, my best friend, looked at me over the top of the couch and groaned, pressing his palms into his eyes.

"For the fourth time yes Ria I promise," He stood up and came to lean on the side of the bathroom door. His dark hair fell into his eyes and he pushed it back and gave me the look, "I've known one of these guys since college and I'm sure his friends are vetted subs who would fall on their knees from one look at you," I stared at our reflections for a minute before letting my hands fall away from my hair and re-applying my lipstick for the fourth time. I had chosen a dark burgundy to complete my entire look, and my hooded eyes gazed back at me from the mirror. Dark hair pulled away from my face to accentuate my pale skin and dark makeup to pop, I looked good.

"You look like a vampire, or a dragon lady," Casey said, as if reading my thoughts. Now it was my turn to give him the look. I capped my lipstick and tossed it carelessly into my bag with shaking fingers. I was already nervous enough about tonight and he really wasn't helping matters.

"Thanks Case," I muttered. It had been seven months since my last long term relationship with a sub and I was ready to get back out on the town. Needing it in fact, porn and my imagination just weren't cutting it anymore.

Casey shrugged and grabbed his hoodie off of the couch. He was not putting as much work into his appearance, jeans and a flannel over a tshirt. We probably looked silly standing next to each other but neither of us would have ever paid any attention to that. Doms of all sizes I guess, but I preferred the classical look. We were driving separately in case either of us hit it big and as we walked out of my house together, my hands started to get clammy.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea," I said biting at my fingernails and turning back towards the front door. Casey wasn't having it, he spun me around and held onto my shoulders with both hands.

"No nope absolutely not. Maria are you a dominant or aren't you?" I shot him a questioning look and nodded slowly, "Then Miss Maria you are not going anywhere. Some sweet submissive boy is waiting for you somewhere tonight and it is your duty as a good dom to find him, put him down, and give him a night he'll never forget! Your god given duty Maria! By the stars above would you deny the world your innate throaty voice that makes women tingle and men fall to pieces?" I cracked a grin at Casey's ridiculous tone and snorted, hitting his arms to get him to release me.

"Shut up you switch," I teased and moved towards my car, "Let's get going before I change my mind and lose this fantasy sub you keep going on about,"

The bar was loud, dark, cramped, and completely not my style. Casey and his old friend WIll were hitting it off perfectly, but the guys Will had brought were obviously newbies and inexperienced in the subtle art of being sub.

"So then my father brought the family to his yacht in Cape Cod where we dined with the Kennedy's. Do you know the Kennedy's? One of them was president?" The big brute in front of me stopped in his very boring story to shoot me what he must have thought was a winning grin. Looked more like a leer to me, and he kept pushing himself closer to me in my space. He was definitely no sub and completely off putting. He continued with his grandstanding and I tuned him out, looking around the bar.

One probable candidate was there by himself, sitting across the bar alone. He had one hand on his drink and the other on his face, tapping some unknown rhythm. His eyes would flick up momentarily when someone passed by but he mostly kept them firmly stuck on his drink. Maybe, definitely maybe. He was cute, all lanky with long black hair, but not really my type. I filed him away as a last resort and kept searching.

After one or two other possibilities, my eyes found the prize. In a group of four big burly men was a fifth the perfect sub. He was built, but not as much as the others and the obvious runt of the litter. When they laughed, loud booming laughs that all type A alpha men give, he merely smiled shyly and kept quiet. His blonde hair was cut short and his eyes were brown. I felt a sudden rush in myself, for the first time in a long time, and a smile slid it's way onto my features.

"You like the idea of that then?" My attention was suddenly thrust onto the man in front of me. He seemed self satisfied in a slick way, "Going up to my beach house for the weekend and seeing where things take us?"

"Sounds incredibly dry actually," I confessed, "I can't believe all this works on other women, but to each girl her own, excuse me for a moment," I walked off towards my prey, leaving WIll's friend thunderstruck sitting alone.

Prey was a little off by himself by the time I walked over there, a nervous smile etched into his features. I sidled up to him and sighed softly.

"Not quite your scene?" I whispered in his ear, making him jump. He gave me a quick once over and bit at his lip, trying and failing to keep eye contact.

"Not really. Too loud for me. My uh my friends really wanted to come so," He trailed off and I hummed approvingly. This was exactly what I was looking for. He was a little young, but he wasn't looking for someone his own age, not really.

"Well it's a little quieter over there," I gestured behind me to the bar, "Buy me a drink?"

Just as mystery prey was going to agree, a meaty paw landed hard on his shoulder making him jump again. My smile transferred quickly to a sneer as I looked at his "friend". This man was taller, beefier, and drunker then the prize I had laid my claim to. He stank of false masculinity.

"Found yourself a pretty lady did you Gage? Did you tell her how we took care of that faggot tonight?" I couldn't help the quiet sound of disgust that slipped past my lips at the sound of his voice, it was like rusty nails and his words were making my flame of want die quickly. Gage gave me an apologetic look and quickly excused himself from his friend, leading me over to the bar.

Something in me, fate I suppose, made my mind fall back onto those words took care of that faggot over and over unceasingly in my brain. A shot of unease tore through me and I knew I had to do what I could to get Gage to tell me what this was as soon as possible. Trusting my instincts that night was possibly the most crucial decision I ever made in my adult life.

Getting Gage drunk was almost laughably easy, the poor boy was twice as nervous as I ever could be and he slammed down anything I put in front of him. He also gave up information just as readily. He was twenty one, going to the local community college, and on the football team.

"Was," he amended, slurring his words, "Was on the f'tball team. Not anym're not any of ussss," He gestured back to his friends who were flirting with a group of young girls who tittered and gave them fawning looks. There it was again that unease, but now it burned like a fire in me.

"Why're you off the football team my sweet," I purred falsely, "Does this have anything to do with what your friend was saying before?" Gage nodded dully and sipped back the last of his scotch, his eyes were bloodshot and he put his hands over his face.

"Bad thing I did. We did. Chris says he deserved it but we were doing bad bad things ya know? Danny's good he dont deserve it," Gage continued, telling me the whole sordid affair and my heart plummeted, horror grew in me like a weed. I got my phone out and was halfway to calling the police when I put my phone facedown on the bar.

"Where is he? Where is this poor boy?" I interrogated, throwing my dom voice into full force. Gage looked at me with piggish surprise and I wondered how I ever could've found him desirable.

"The woods by Hidden Park. Chris says there he'll either get eaten by animals or taken home by some freak, either way we'll never see him again," That was all I needed to know I ran out of the bar in a flash, getting into my car before I knew what I was doing and finding directions to Hidden Park. I knew what went down there, that park was notorious for being the place where people went for sex or drugs or all sorts of other things. As I drove Gages word's floated in my brain

Wanted to teach Danny a lesson...waited for practice to end...they were strong cuffs no way he'll break out of them...Hidden Park...never see him again.

I made it in record time. I slipped out of my beautiful red heels and traded them out for my ratty running shoes in the back seat. I took my purse and exited the car, locking it twice and making sure I had my pepper spray on me. As an afterthought I grabbed a soft flannel blanket that was also on my backseat and folded it meticulously in my hands.

As I walked to the back of the open field, men openly leered at me and made filty comments. It was like putting water in the sea, none of it even registered on my mind. I was too focused on my mission. It seemed almost as if something more was pulling me, something bigger than myself that knew I had to be the one to help this boy.

I got to the trees and turned the flashlight on my phone. Suddenly the futility of my quest came to me. I was to find one person, who might not even be here, in a sea of trees surrounding a park filled with degenerates. Then I began walking, moving in one direction solidly. My body knew to go where my mind did not. After about five minutes I heard sounds to my left. I turned and walked that way and came upon the scene exactly as Gage said it would be.

The boy was tied to the tree harshly. His arms were behind him, handcuffed, roped to a tall tree limb so they jutted out at a harsh and painful angle. His legs were tied together with rough rope in three places, ankles, knees, thighs. I could see where it had dug into him and even broken the skin on his left leg. He was lashed to the tree on his front, exposing his back to the elements. There was duct tape covering his eyes and mouth, wrapped around his head to make it harder to wriggle off. He was completely naked, and making muffled pleading noises behind the gag

I had tied subs in this exact position before, but seeing it now repulsed me, and I broke out of my shock and approached him slowly. A branch broke under my foot and Danny wildly turned his head this way and that, his noises turning to quiet screams as he struggled harder.

"Shhh it's okay it's okay I'm here to help," I placed a calming hand on his back and he continued to wriggle, all the while tears slipped past the tape down his cheeks. Blind fury hit me like a ton of bricks and I wanted to go back to that bar and drag every one of those monsters to hell myself. I put both of my hands on his cheeks and tried to get the boy to calm down and eventually he stilled, chest heaving from the exertion. When this happened I reached for the tape at his mouth and unwound it, careful to try and not pull to hurt him further. It still pulled at his hair, and when he winced so did I.

When that was off I took the rag they had shoved in out of his mouth and threw it away from me in hatred. He breathed deeply for the first time that night and immediately began panicking again.

"Please please just let me go please I'll give you whatever you want just please don't kill me," His voice was soft and hoarse, and I love it the moment I heard it. The pleading lit me up in ways Gage never could have dreamed, but I hated that this was true begging. This wasn't a scene, even if i could imagine a scene just as this, this was real life and this boy was terrified I needed to be a good dom.

"I promise you I am not here to hurt you I swear," I crooned, keeping both my hands on his face. He was freezing and Danny leaned into my warmth only slightly, seeming comforted. I wiped at the tear trails I saw there and continued to speak in that same warm tone, "I only want to help but I need you to not struggle for me okay darling? It'll be easier if you stay still while I untie you,"

"Thank you," He muttered over and over again, head low as I first untied his legs then loosened the rope holding him to the tree. When I got his arms down from their unnatural position he groaned in pain and fell into a kneel at the foot of the tree. I knelt down above him and looked at the handcuffs, noticing them for the first time.

They were padlocked onto Danny, obviously from a BDSM set not a standard issue. They would not come off without a key or bolt cutters, and I had neither with me. As I fiddled with the cuffs trying to figure out how to get them off Danny swung his head to where he thought I might be, blind gaze searching.

"Ummmm Miss?" I resisted the urge to groan at those words. He couldn't have had any idea about it but it riled me up and made me want to trail my fingers all across his flawless skin, "Could you maybe take this tape off? Please?" I cursed myself silently and unwound the tape from his eyes.

I stopped breathing for a moment when I saw them. Those eyes, they were blue a light icy blue that reminded me of winter and snowfall. He was looking up at me with an expression of utter beauty, like he was born to kneel at my feet. It was more than that, it was the thankfulness and the pain I saw there. The sadist in me squealed as the dom in me cried out, I wanted this boy and I wanted him desperately.

"Well these cuffs aren't coming off without a key I'm sorry," I explained, kneeling back down beside him, "So we have a few options. Option one is I take my phone and we call the police-"

"No police!" He cut me off quickly, then averted his eyes when he saw my expression. I ated when subs cut me off, and even if he didn't know it yet Danny was a submissive. I planned on making him my submissive, but that was for a later date, "I mean I just don't want any more people to see me like this. Sorry," He amended, and I awarded him with a forgiving smile.

"Option two," I continued, putting a hand on his shoulder and watching him lean into the touch, "I call someone you trust and have them help you. A parent maybe? Or a girlfriend? A brother?" He shook his head as I spoke.

"No I don't really have anyone anymore," The sadness and longing in his voice tore at my heart and I was astonished to see how far gone I already was for Danny. I stilled the trembling in my heart and tried not to show how excited I was as the cards laid themselves into a royal flush.

"Well there is one more option. I have bolt cutters at home and a friend who is pretty adept at picking locks. You could come home with me and we could try getting these off together," He shot me a nervous look and pulled away. I wasn't about to let that happen, I moved so I was directly in front of Danny. I put a finger underneath his chin and lifted his head, going full dom.

"Hey hey look at me, look me in the eyes. I do not want to hurt you, not at all. It doesn't matter to me anyway we do this, but I can help. It's late at night, you're cold and tired and probably more than a little upset. Let me take care of you," Apparently these were the magic words it took to make Danny break completely. He leaned forward into me and buried his face in my shoulder, sobbing softly. I gathered the exhausted boy into my arms and held him tightly, whispering sweet nothings and assurances into his ear to help him settle down. When he was calm, Danny pulled back from me and blushed. The dark red complimented his features perfectly and I resisted the urge to run a hand through his hair.

"Sorry," He mumbled, embarrassed. I shook my head and held his eyes in a soothing gaze.

"Nothing to apologize for. I don't see your phone or clothes anywhere," One look at him and I knew they were a lost cause, "I brought a blanket though, let's bundle you in this and I can take you back to my place, Okay?" He nodded and I helped him to stand. Even though he was taller than me he seemed smaller, and he tried his best to hide himself with his arms restrained behind his back.

I tried my best, but couldn't help but look at his package. Boy was he packing, even soft as he was six inches and he definitely was a grower. This was neither the time nor the place to appreciate a good healthy cock however, and I chastised my mind for doing such things, all the while wrapping the blanket tightly around Dannys shoulders and leading him to my car. Lucky for us, the creepy old men who had ogled me before seemed to be caught up in...other affairs at the moment. Danny averted his eyes from watching the men lie with the women in the park, and I found his modesty endearing.

"By the way," He cleared his throat and got my attention off the debauchery of the perverts and their whores, "I never caught your name, or how you even knew to find me,"

"My name is Maria and I'll explain that when we're not so exposed in the open."

"Fair enough, it's nice to meet you Maria. My name is Daniel, but everyone just calls me Danny," And that's how it all began.

Subsun
Subsun
6 Followers