To Introduce Props

Story Info
D/s friends explore new territory: props.
1.1k words
4.23
13k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a warmer night, but the air in the basement didn't reflect it. There was something, well, different about the night, a sense of taking things a step further.

When I saw the rope waiting on a hook over the bed, I couldn't help but shudder. Which, of course, was responded to by a chuckle as he sharply pulled my arms behind my back.

"You scared, little slut?" His voice was moist in my ear, and the heat that his cock generated though his pants felt like a brand against my ass. "Or are you just. . . eager?"

I gasped as he yanked, hard, on my wrists, the rope cuffs that had escaped my attention tightening almost painfully against my skin. Previously, we hadn't used props- just ourselves and some rather skillful mind-fuck. As a result, a snake had been worming it's way into the pit of my stomach, an impulse that was taking over my mind.

Maybe I would have to introduce props?

Obviously, that overly frightening burden wouldn't have to be mine. After all, that submissive part of me would never allow me to bring something forward without asking. The same part that was making me unbearably wet by the amount of control he was wielding between the rope and his voice.

"Okay, now walk. Forward."

A sharp prod in my back and I was moving forward, coming ever and ever closer to that rope which- surely- I would soon find myself bound to.

"Kneel."

My knees obediently hit the bed.

"What an obedient little slut you are. Too bad you need a small lesson, hm?"

My wrists were pulled up and the cuffs put on a pivot hook. Then I'm being pulled roughly around with my chin firmly grasped between the fingers of his right hand.

"You are now going to suck my cock- Without restraining it with your hands. do you understand me?"

I nodded, swallowing back a little lump of fear that had risen in the back of my throat. He released his hard cock from the confines of his pants and it's length bobbed just in front of my lips. I poked my tongue out and tasted the precome gathering at the tip.

Pushing forward, I grasped the head of his cock between my lips and sucked it further into my mouth. My tongue swirled along the length as it pushed further it, taking in the taste.

"Further in- you know the drill."

My eyes had been drifting shut as I was loosing myself in the simply pleasure of cock sucking, but at that command I squeezed them shut as I pulled him further in. The feeling of his cock tickling the back of my throat, then pushing down, made me a little uncomfortable. Some primal instinct kept screaming to pull back, to gulp for air. Fighting it, I started to choke.

He pulled back just a little.

"Breathe, in your nose, out your nose. Come on, girl, you know how to do this. It just takes a little more control on your end to gage yourself like this."

My face was moist with tears as I nodded around his cock. Then I let myself go, loosing myself in the breathing. In, thrust, out, thrust. . . Before too long, his cock was all the way down my throat, and my face was being throughly fucked, with only a few occasional pauses as he gave my throat a break for fear of the gag reflex that was an ever present difficulty.

Then, abruptly, he stopped.

"Well, I think you've show a little improvement tonight. Would you like to fuck me now, my little slut?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Good. Now, I'm going to lay down and you are going to strattle me."

I moved to the side a little so that he could lay down before rotating around to mount him.

"Did. I. say. you. could. put. me. in. yet?" He growled, thrusting with each word.

"no sir."

"Do you think it's alright to go against my wishes? Do you think that your 'initiative' makes you a good girl?"

"No sir, I'm sorry, I'm a bad girl."

He raised his eyebrow expectantly.

". . . erm, sir."

"Good little slut. You ready for a well deserved punishment?"

Almost before I nod his hand whistles down across my ass, leaving a hand shaped swath stinging.

My next mistake was to moan.

"You enjoy that? Fine. You may ride my cock as long as I spank you. When I stop, you need to stop. You hear me?"

"Yes, sir."

At first, it was a little awkward. My arms hoisted above my head, my shoulders aching, my bottom feeling redder and warmer with every blow as his cock banged against my cervix. But before long the aching and burning and warmth all blurred together into one rich, wet sensation that had me loosing myself to the rhythm and the idea of pleasure. Not merely my own, but more the pleasure and satisfaction I could sense radiating from him with each blow.

His hand moved across my ass with his blows, evenly ruddying the surface of my skin with that blush that only comes from a good spanking. The smarting was balanced out by the leverage that the rope gave me, making it so that my mind was free to concentrate on the movement and the burn rather then my balance.

As my hips rocked, I could feel pleasure welling up inside my cunt like a fountain. Then, suddenly, the spanking stopped, and I found myself almost painfully restraining myself from continuing my trusting movements.

"Hold still. You will NOT move. If you move, I will stop."

Then, hands grasping my hips right above my reddened bottom hard enough that I hoped for bruises, he started pounding into me.

The struggle to restrain myself seemed to concentrate everything. Focus, pure and simple, and an ambition to be good for once, to be the best, took over. And that in and of itself was better then any orgasm. I held myself still, using the leverage of the rope to restrain me, my body taunt in the sheer effort.

Then the hands released and a gruff command to go to town released it as I worked my self up and down on his cock. Building the pleasure up, looking ever forward to it swelling up and leaving him sated. I felt my wetness around his cock, and it drove me madly on.

"OFF. NOW."

I pulled my self up and off and soon found my abdomen covered in come. After my arms were released and his cock throughly cleaned, I wiped myself off with a towel.

"Well, that went well."

I grinned. "Yes, I would have to say that it did."