To Just Be

Story Info
An afternoon with you, Master.
3.9k words
4.25
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel your gaze follow me as I re-enter the room. You can hear that I'm already breathing heavier in anticipation. I move to walk past you to sit back down. You stop me.

"Down." You quietly but firmly say. The rich, deep tone of your voice makes it clear that its a command and its not up for discussion or hesitation.

One word. That one word makes my knees feel weak, my face flush slightly and my heart beat even faster.

I obediently drop to my knees in front of your parted legs. My head bowed, hands clasped together behind my back.

I sneak a shy, quick glance at your face, the pleased and content look that is there in your expression is all I need to see to feel totally comfortable right where I am.

Its a new feeling for me, to be and feel so relaxed in this position. Feel like this is where I'm meant to be, like at this moment in time there is nowhere else I'd rather or in fact want to be. I'm supposed to be here knelt at your feet awaiting instruction or command or quite simply just left there in my total submission to you... To just be.

At a guess some 15 minutes have passed in total silence and I've spent this quiet time enjoying the comfortable, relaxed and in some ways excited feeling's that serving you in this new way brings.

You lean forward slightly and place your hand on top of my head and slowly trace your fingers down the left hand side of my face until you reach my chin and tilt my head up to look at you. You say nothing at first just hold my head tilted towards you for a minute or so then say in the same tone as before, "Who's little slut are you?"

I take a deep breath and quietly but with no hesitation or doubt in my voice say, "Yours Master."

"Yes that's right, you're mine. My dirty little cock loving whore."

I take a quick sharp breath before replying a little quieter this time, "yes Master."

You grin and letting go of my chin move your hand down to my throat applying a little pressure. Your hand is tightening and I'm finding it slightly difficult to breathe but still managing to get some short breaths through my nose. You part your legs more and move forward, making me feel crowded, intimidated.

You bring your left hand up to my mouth and trace my lips. I can't help but to stick my tongue out slightly and lick the tip of your finger, you push your finger past my lips, grazing over my bottom teeth, and slowly into my mouth letting it rest on my tongue once its fully inside my mouth you bring your head closer to mine, and whisper in my ear almost to yourself, "I bet you'd like this to be Master's cock in your mouth my little slut."

I say nothing in reply but close my lips around your finger and start to suck gently. You laugh softly and start moving your finger slowly in and out of my mouth, teasing me with the thought of it being your cock. Knowing that that's what I want, what I need. You add another finger and start moving them more forcefully in and out of my mouth, deeper until you make me gag but it only makes me suck harder.

"Are you ready for the real thing slut, would you like Master's cock in your mouth?" You ask. I moan around your fingers and nod my head. Suddenly you remove your fingers and put your hand with the other around my throat, pressing tighter, I can hardly breathe. You say in a louder and stern voice, "That is not a proper response is it slut?"

"No, Master," I gasp "Sorry. Yes I would like your cock in my mouth please Master." I struggle to say with the last of my remaining air.

You slowly count out loud to five and then relax your grip and I take a few deep gulping breaths, my eyes are watering a little and I'm shaking slightly. I'm also very excited my nipples are hardening and Your/my cunt is getting very wet and is throbbing gently.

You sit back and let me catch my breath for a few moments before instructing me to raise my arms above my head. I do so immediately and you lean forward once more and remove my top and bra placing them on the sofa next to you.

You gently but firmly start to caress and kneed my full breasts, not touching the nipples even though you must be able to tell how hard they now are. My breathing is starting to get heavier again. You brush the backs of your hands across my nipples teasing me and it makes me shiver slightly.

I see you smile as you move your hands and take a firm hold of my now very hard nipples between your thumbs and first fingers. You start by gently pulling them out towards you but are soon pulling harder and twisting them hard from left to right then back again. I wince and try to pull back a little, this only makes you readjust your grip and pull harder, making me squirm on my knees as its quite painful by this point.

You stop and I breathe a quiet sigh of relief. You then instruct me to stand up. I do so and you undo my trousers and pull them down my legs along with my silk and lace panties. I step out of them both and you add them to my top and matching silk and lace bra on the sofa. I'm now standing in front of you naked, wearing nothing but my collar that you'd placed around my neck as soon as I arrived earlier.

I'm then told to kneel back down but facing away from you on my hands and knees this time. You sit back and wait for me to get into position.

I say nothing but hesitate and stay where I'm standing in front of you. You sense my hesitation and frowning you stand up placing one hand in my hair and the other on my collar. Griping tightly to my hair and placing two fingers into the ring on the collar you force me down to the floor. I struggle slightly but you overpower me and in seconds before I know it I'm flat on the floor on my stomach and you're half on top of me holding me there.

I'm still now and not fighting but your hand is still tight in my hair. You pull my head up sharply, it brings fresh tears to my eyes, "When I give you an order whore, you obey. Understood?!"

"Yes Master" I reply in a choked voice. You let go of my hair and push my head down, holding it there firmly, so that my right cheek is against the floor. You take my arms one at a time, and place them at the small of my back holding my wrists in your other hand.

I feel disappointed in myself. Why did I hesitate and struggle to obey a relatively simple command. I shouldn't be shy any more around you and, mostly I'm not, but still it catches me out sometimes and I'm annoyed at myself for that happening today. Its no excuse, you are my Master and I trust you. You haven't led me wrong yet, and I can't ever see that happening except of course in the best possible ways. As I'm thinking this my body relaxes a little more.

You leave me like that, holding me in place for a couple of minutes. Then you lean over my head and say quietly, " I am going to release my hold on you and sit back down on the sofa, you are going to get up as soon as I move and get on your hands and knees, to display that slut cunt and arse for me. Is that clear whore?"

"Yes Master." I whisper.

You move and I'm up right away and in position. I won't risk potentially disappointing You again today.

"Good girl." You say once you've opened my legs a little more and you feel that I am in the correct position.

Your hands run lightly over my arse cheeks and the backs of my thighs and you start to spank me lightly. Mm-mm it feels lovely. I'm pushing my bottom back into the strikes which are getting harder each time they land. My cheeks are starting to feel warm.

"Dirty whore, you're enjoying this aren't you. Lets see how wet my slut cunt is shall we." You say with a smile in your voice.

Two of your fingers suddenly push deep inside Your/my cunt. I gasp and moan at the sudden invasion. You're roughly and deeply fingering Your/my now almost dripping wet cunt. You force another finger inside. Despite being so wet, I'm tight and it hurts. You don't care. You keep forcing your fingers roughly in and out. I'm wriggling my hips, trying to pull away but at the same time pushing back onto your fingers. You laugh because despite the pain you can tell I'm enjoying it. The wetness alone would tell you that. But you know me, you know that I like the pain too.

"That's is push back against Master's hand, feel my fingers deep inside that slut cunt, stretching it, opening it up ready for Master's cock"

"Please Master, no, I don't want to push back it hurts." I say.

You laugh again, louder this time as while I'm saying this my hips are pushing back hard against your hand, " your body and that cunt is telling me different my little slut."

You move the position of your hand slightly removing one finger and press your thumb against Your/my tight arse hole, you chuckle a little saying, "as I'm such a kind Master I will slow down and start working on this other tight hole" I shudder and moan as your thumb slips inside a little then more until its all the way in. You move your thumb and fingers slowly in and out of Your/my holes. I moan with sheer pleasure at the sensations you are causing inside me.

Suddenly you push forward and pull back fast and roughly 4 times, I gasp. "Whore." Is all you say.

You remove your fingers from Your/my cunt and start concentrating fully on Your/my arse. You now have two fingers inside me having used the freely flowing cunt juices to lube up the tight hole. You penetrate deeper making me moan and groan. I like the feeling even though its kind of strange and slightly sore as I'm so tight there.

"Master's cock is going to be going in there soon slut. Master is going to fully use all His holes today." You say as your fingers are increasing in speed.

I moan loudly and the thought of being used by you. Its what I want and need to feel. To feel owned and totally used by you in every way not just sexually. But like the slut I am I can't help but feel excited by your words. The loyal and obedient dirty little slut, cunt, whore I am and always will be for you.

You slow down and remove your fingers, order me to turn around whilst still on my hands and knees to face you. As I'm doing this you stand up, you've taken off your top and are undoing your trousers, pushing them all the way down and stepping out of them along with your boxer shorts. The sight of you standing there naked in front of me makes me shiver with excitement, your firm lean body and already hardening big cock makes me almost drool with anticipation of what's to come.

"Open." You command.

I open my mouth and am ready and willing, wanting your cock inside there. You step forward a little and place your now almost fully erect cock at the entrance to my mouth, resting on my bottom lip and teeth. I flick my tongue lightly over the end and gently start to suck you into my warm wet willing mouth. Using my tongue and sucking a little harder until you are about ¾ of the way in and I can feel the end of your cock brushing against my gag spot at the back of my mouth. I moan deeply in my throat with the pleasure of having you inside my mouth.

You start moving your hips backwards and forwards slightly. Mm-mm I love the feel of your big hard cock as it moves in and out of my mouth. There is a rhythm being established now, I'm still sucking and using my tongue on you but you're moving faster and I'm finding it harder. Suddenly you reach down and grab the back of my head forcing your cock all the way into my mouth and down my throat. You hold my head there for a few seconds with your cock fully inside. Its making me gag and I can't breathe, tears are starting to form in my eyes.

You let go and pull back, I take a few quick breaths before you start fucking my mouth and throat properly. Deeper, faster and harder each time almost slamming into my mouth. I'm gagging and the tears are now dripping off my chin as you continue to fuck my throat. You're breathing heavier now, I can hear it and you grunt softly now and again. This only encourages me to suck harder, or try to as you are moving quite fast and its hard to breathe let alone suck.

I start to make swallowing motions while your deep fully inside my throat making it contract around the end of your cock. You hold my head firmly in place while I'm doing this, "that's it whore, take Master's cock all the way down your throat. Master is very impressed with his little slut's deep throating skills." You say.

After about 10 - 15 minutes of this rough throat fucking you stop and pull out of my mouth. I moan with longing and you grin down at me. "Did you enjoy that?" You ask.

"Yes Master, very much so." I reply while still trying to catch my breath and wiping the excess drool from my chin and breasts with my hands.

As you leave the room to go to the bathroom I kneel there in a kind of day dream. Thinking about how good it feels to have Master's cock in my mouth, fucking my throat. It excites me in so many way's. It makes Your/my cunt wet and throb without even being touched. It makes my insides turn to jelly. Makes me feel used. Makes me feel like the cock sucking whore I am.

Without warning I feel your leather flogger lash between my shoulder blades hard. 'whack' again the tails lick my flesh, a little harder this time. I didn't even hear you come back in the room again.

"Turn and get up onto the sofa in the middle, on your knees with your palms flat against the wall." You order.

"Yes Master." I reply as I'm already moving into position. The soft leather sofa feels cool against my skin, soothing even.

You place the flogger beside me on the sofa and pick up your 2 matching suede floggers that you had also brought into the room with you. You carve the air experimentally a few times before starting to strike my upper back and shoulders. Starting off at a slightly harder rate than normal perhaps. But you know I like that and am able to take it, will take it for you. It feels divine. Over and over you strike downwards at my flesh with the floggers, thudding down between my shoulder blades building in force and intensity. You place both floggers in one hand and bring them down across my back - hard. Mm-mm. I can't help but arch my back out a little. I love the feeling, the heat that is now spreading across my shoulders and back feels wonderful. You carry on with the suede floggers in one hand. Thudding heavy lashes rain down for about 10 minutes until my back is red and hot to the touch.

You put the floggers down and trace your hands all over my back lightly for a few moments before ordering me to turn around on the sofa, get in a sitting position with Your/my arse at the very edge and hold my legs open wide under my knees. The back of my head resting on the sofa.

You run your hands up and down the insides of my thighs occasionally gripping hard at my soft flesh there. I start to squirm and wriggle my bottom on the seat.

"What is it slut? Is something wrong?" You smile and say.

"No Master, its just..Well, I..."

"Yes? You What?"

" I really like that Master and I really want to feel your fingers um, inside Your/my cunt Master" I say while blushing deeply.

You grin, take 2 handful's of my soft flesh tightly, painfully. "No my little slut, you won't be feeling Master's fingers there" I moan in frustration. "You will however be feeling Master's cock there quite soon that's of course if you want to."

I moan again but this time with pleasure. "Of course Master. Mm-mm I would really like that."

You move and position your cock near the entrance of Your/ my soaking wet cunt. Teasing me, rubbing the end up and down the wet soft lips. Almost, but not quite putting it inside.

"Please Master." I almost beg.

You press forward and in one long thrust are deeply inside.

Oh god! It feels fantastic. I'm completely filled up with your cock.

You're still as you reach forward to my collar, placing a finger inside the ring pull my head up slightly, "you don't need to ask for permission to cum today my little slut, you may cum freely. In fact I want you to cum as many times as you can. No holding back." As you finish speaking you let go of the collar and start moving your hips backwards n forwards.

From the tone your words were spoken in and motions you are making I feel like I might cum right now. I barely manage to gasp out my reply, "Yes, thank You Master."

I don't cum though, its not quite there but its not far off either. You're building the rhythm and moving faster now. Oh wow I'm going to cum, I feel it starting in my stomach and feel the warmth spreading, feel the cunt muscles contracting faster as it begins. Fuck! Fuck Fuck that was intense! I'm now extremely wet I can feel it running out all around your cock and Your/my cunt trickling down towards Your/my arse. By this point you are pounding into me, slamming forcefully into the wet hole.

I'm going to cum again and you know it, you reach down and place a hand tightly around my throat but not applying too much pressure. Your other hand reaches up to rest against my right cheek. 'Clap' You slap my right cheek hard, it stings and brings tears to my eyes. It also makes me cum, its almost gushing out of me, freely running out now. "Dirty little cunt you liked that didn't you?" you ask with your hands still in the same place. Your hips are still moving at a fast rate, pounding.

"Yes Master." I reply in a quiet voice.

'Clap, clap' Twice more you slap my right cheek, even harder than before. The tears are running down my cheeks now. It hurts. I can feel how hot my face is without touching it but it also feels so good! Its made me cum again, so close behind the one before, its just as powerful and intense though. My inner thighs are starting to get wet now. The power you have over me, in many different ways, it amazes me at times.

You remove your hands from my throat and face and start to slow down your rhythm. You pull out of Your/my cunt after a few more thrusts and move lower. Oh, I know what's about to happen and I rearrange myself a little as I've slipped down into the sofa a bit. I make sure that I am fully accessible to you. "Good girl." You say with a smile as you realise what I'm doing.

With no fuss or teasing you thrust straight into Your/my arse. I'm very tight there, it quite painful. I'm so glad you opened it up a little earlier or the pain would be much worse now. You start fucking me gripping my thighs to enable you to get in deeper, all the way in. You're cock is so big and its stretching me.

After the initial pain has worn off all I feel is pleasure. You sense this and start slamming into me again n again telling me what a dirty little anal whore I am.

I think I'm going to cum again just from you fucking Your/my arse, no stimulation to the clit or cunt is needed the feelings you are creating in me are enough. Your/my cunt starts to contract, throbbing heavily. Oh fuck! I'm cumming!

You reach up and start slapping my breasts, lightly at first then getting harder. You catch the tip of my right nipple and it makes me gasp. Suddenly you take hold of both of my nipples and pull sharply, twisting a little. I moan in pain/pleasure. The feeling of you fucking Your/my arse this hard and fast is very intense. I'm starting to moan louder almost with every thrust of your thick hard cock.

I think I'm going to cum again "Mm-mm that's it my little filthy whore, cum for me while I pound into this tight little hole of mine." Those words in that deep rich tone are all it takes to send me into a mind blowing orgasm, so intense I feel light headed. My legs are shaking so much I can't keep still.

"I am going to cum in this filthy slut arse soon, would you like that whore? Like Master's cum deep inside you?" You ask.

Fuck! "Oh yes please Master. Please, I really would like that." I almost beg in reply.

I thought it wasn't possible but you speed up, your breath coming in little gasps. I'm contracting my internal muscles around your cock to make it more pleasurable for you. Suddenly you slam into me and are still, soft grunts and moans of pleasure are coming from your mouth as cum is pumping deep into Your/my arse. After a few moments and a couple of gentle thrusts once you've caught your breath a little you say, "That my little slut was fantastic." You grin down at me and slowly with draw your now softening cock.

12