To Live Forever

Story Info
Powerful spell haunts a woman and her son.
11.6k words
4
102.3k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A note that I am not promoting this kind of behavior; devil worship, incest, murder, etc. These themes are used only to shock and maintain suspense, not to offend. None of the characters or events are real, obviously, and I look forward to exploring more extreme ideas in the future... maybe.)

*

Prologue

She was everything to him. He hadn't known anything in his life that could amount to the feelings he had for her, and he would never have it any other way. She stared into his eyes from just a few feet away, concentrated on his own. Her long dark brown hair hung over her shoulders in twisted locks, the cool night breeze had danced them into their artful pose. Her soft skin had never suffered a blemish or scratch, it was as smooth as an angel's. Her face was the most beautiful he had ever seen, it shone in the darkness of the room they occupied with warmth. The frame of her body was small, and he wanted to protect her frail and innocent entity from all the dangers of the world outside his embrace.

It was in her eyes that he could see. She needed him, his protection, his love, his need, his attention, and his life. His whole world belonged to her, ever since they had met that day at the company Christmas party. He had never known love until now, for no woman had ever given him even a second thought. He had been a lonely man these forty years, and she was the same. He never questioned how such a gorgeous lady could ever find such a fellow as himself attractive, he was never one to question a good thing. They belonged to each other, and that was all that mattered.

Two years they had been together, and she was still as mysterious to him as she was when they met. He didn't care.

"Say something..." she requested in a hushed whisper.

Their eyes never broke their mutual gaze, "It feels different somehow..."

She could now hear his heavy breathing, matching the rhythm of his heaving chest. "Tonight is the night, Jonathan."

He was in a daze, the words blew through him as if he were in some sleepless or drunken state. His mind asked what they meant, but his heart dismissed them as nervous chatter.

"Farrah..." he breathed.

"Shh," she stepped forward, placing a slender finger to his mouth. "You feel it, don't you?"

He breathed a couple times more as the chills crept through his body, almost numbing him completely. "Yes," he breathed again. "What is it...?"

"It is our destiny," she whispered as she leaned forward to peck him on his lips.

He understood this. She was his destiny. This was how everything was supposed to be, and his life was finally perfect. Soon, they would be married. They could buy that house they were looking at out by the beach, she could quit her job. They would start a family. Forty was late, but not too late.

He wrapped his arms around her; she was so small in his embrace. She needed protection, needed love. He would give her that. They kissed slowly, treasuring the moment equally. Hands slid up and down their bodies as they stripped away the clothes off one another and fell back on the large, comfortable bed.

Her naked body shone in the moonlight as she moved on top of him. There would be no playing games tonight, only passion and emotion. She reached a hand down and softly stroked his member to life with her warm and silky hand, a look of lust on her face as he stared up in awe.

"Tell me you're ready," she whispered as she bent down to kiss his face.

"I'm ready, Farrah..." he moaned.

A smile threatened to smear across her face as she hears those words. Grabbing his throbbing pipe, she steered it gently inside of her. A whispered sigh escaped her lips as it penetrated her, a feeling unlike any other washed over them both as his stiff rod sank to her inner depths.

Their breathing became faster as she began her up and down movements. It felt good to her, but she knew it would not last long. Jonathan had never had sex before, and she had made him wait too long.

"F...Far.."

"Shh," she caressed his chest reassuringly. "Just a little more, Jonathan..."

"I... I can't..." he muttered.

"You have to!" she heaved louder. Her pace increased, her round breasts rising and falling rapidly.

"I..." Jonathan shut his eyes tightly, trying his best to last just a few seconds longer. It would make her happy. "I love you..."

She looked down at his face as he opened his eyes to meet her gaze. "I'm sorry, Jonathan," she spoke in a regular tone of voice.

He had no time to question as she reached down to lock their lips tightly together. His body tensed and he began to cum inside her. It was a moment of warmth for him, tenderness of love. He moaned through their kiss as he released himself inside of her body, he was enjoying absolute bliss at that moment.

She felt every stream shoot into her, each shot made him tremble beneath her. But the sensation was leaving her, and a numbness crept through her entire body, for she did not care for him at all.

He felt so good, yet something in his mind told him something was wrong. He came and came with no end, and as each stream entered her he felt more and more as if he was slipping away to the darkness.

"Just a little more, and it will be over," she broke the kiss.

"I..." he tried to talk, but his energy was depleting at too high a level.

Farrah was fully numb now, not able to feel a thing as the last of his life force left his body and entered her own.

In that last moment of bliss, Jonathan took a deep breath to satisfy his end, and the darkness took over his world.

Feeling returned to Farrah's body all at once, and a burst of energy alongside it. Carefully, she slipped apart from the deceased body beneath her and moved closer to the moonlit window. She examined her hands, smoother and paler than she could ever remember. Looked down at her frame, it seemed even smaller than before. Her abs dipped inward at the curves, and her ghostly reflection revealed a much more youthful face.

"It worked..." she was too surprised to smile. She looked back to the dead man on her bed. The poor bastard meant nothing to anyone, and now, he never would. He was the perfect choice.

Reaching her hands down to her skinny stomach, she traced them gently up and down. She knew there was now a baby growing inside of her, one that she would raise to adulthood as a mother should, and love as she had never been able to before.

It was time to celebrate her renewed life as a twenty year old girl.

Chapter 1

(19 years later...)

"I'm just not into it tonight..." was all Paul could say.

Tina sighed heavily and rolled off of him. The stunning young 19 year old blonde was getting extremely frustrated with her boyfriend's odd behavior of recent, he just didn't seem interested in her anymore. To an extent it was true, but it killed him to think about it so plainly. She used to be the most attractive girl he had ever seen, but lately, something just wasn't doing it for him anymore.

"Is there someone else?" Tina stared up at the ceiling from his bed.

"Tina, cut the bullshit."

"Well what else am I supposed to think? You used to worship me like I was a goddess or something, now you won't even look me in the eye."

Paul let out a deep breath turned to her, putting his hand on her face and staring into her beautiful face, "I've been under a lot of pressure, and I just don't think this is the best way to deal with it. I hafta get into a good College or my parents will flip."

Tina put on her best moping face as she stood up, "Now who's bullshitting?"

"Tina,"

"Fuck you," she stormed out of his bedroom angrily as he fell back on his pillow sleepily.

The door was still open a crack when his dad peeked his head inside, "Trouble in Paradise?"

"Go away, dad," Paul replied.

"Nice welcome home, son," Paul's father had been away on 'business' the last couple weeks. The man was never around, it was as if he was some distant relative that could care less about Paul or his mother.

"Yeah well it's a nicer one than you'll get when mom comes home."

Paul's old man knew it was the truth, and he didn't bother trying to pretend like it wasn't. He and Paul's mother had been having problems since the beginning, Paul was only 3 years old when they married. His name was Rick, a fairly wealthy business exec with an entire office full of hot young secretaries he liked to think were just begging for it. He spent most of his time with these interesting other women, trying to forget that he was in a loveless marriage with a woman who seemingly used him for the financial security from the start. He knew it. She knew it. Paul knew it.

"Where is she?"

"In a business meeting," a smile ran across Paul's face. He knew it would burn the man, the thought that his bitch of a wife was out on a date openly, while he still had to deny his constant cheating to come off as the respectable husband.

"Funny,"

"I wouldn't wait around."

"I can't anyways, I've got a..." Rick stammered.

"Tramp in your car?"

"You know what, Paul? You need to show me some fucking respect. Someday you're gonna learn that the hard way," Rick became very serious.

Paul got up and walked to the window to look outside at Rick's silver Volvo. Sure enough, a woman was in the passenger seat. "I'll wait my turn," he smiled again.

"Fucking ungrateful son of a bitch," Rick mumbled as he left his son's presence.

Paul was glad the prick had gone again. The man just had no place in their lives anymore, and it was time to move on.

It wasn't until a few hours later that his mother came home from her date. Paul sat bored in the living room, flicking past the same 50 stations on the television over and over again. She looked tired, but gorgeous as ever. For a forty year old woman she had the figure of someone 10 years younger, beautifully smooth skin, a tight ass and noticeably large bosoms.

"How'd it go?" Paul greeted her by jumping up from the couch.

"Another boring old man," she smiled sadly.

"Sorry to hear," Paul didn't know what to say. "Dad stopped by,"

"Oh, did he?"

"He's uh... gone somewhere again."

"Doesn't matter, sweetie," she assured him. "I don't need him around any more than you do."

Paul's mother bent down, having a hard time taking her high heeled shoes off. The tight black dress she wore was quite revealing, and Paul's eyes immediately radared in on her open cleavage. Embarrassed at the thought of what he'd just done, he looked towards the kitchen trying to steer his mind away as well.

"Alright, I'm tired and I need to sleep off this horrible experience," she looked up at him tiredly.

"Alright, I'm bored so I'll probably head up too," Paul turned back to the TV, wondering where he had left the remote.

"G'night, Paully," she was gone up the stairs in a hurry.

12am hit her harder than ever before. A storm raged on outside, lightning as constant as the shortness of her breath. She stared at the alarm clock beside her bed, wishing the torture would stop, but it would only get worse from here. It had been happening for the last few nights now, the aching, the hunger, the lust for relief. The beautiful mature woman would wake up after only an hour of sleep and become very aroused very quickly over the strangest of thoughts. She knew why this was happening, even though she had told herself that it was all behind her. It wasn't.

"Unh," she moaned quietly as her entire body squirmed on her bed. She tried desperately to keep her hands away from her needing pussy, but the struggle would not turn out in her favor.

As if someone was controlling her arms, they were pulled steadily closer to her pajama bottoms and her fingers curled in a last desperate attempt to regain control. It was no use. Running her soft hands up and down the flesh of her toned stomach, she moaned again silently, hoping that the crashing of the thunder outside was loud enough to conceal her squeals from Paul who was sleeping in the room right next to hers.

Her fingers found their way down to her opening, their loving touch sent chills up her spine as they entered her and sent her into small convulsions.

"Ung, ung, ungh!" she buried her head in her pillow, any louder and Paul would definitely come rushing in to make sure she was alright. The electric power of her fingers as they danced around inside her was incredible, she had never known anything so satisfying. She had sworn to leave it all behind her when her son was born, but now it had all caught up with her. There was no escape.

Farrah,

"I...I don't want this..." she whimpered as quietly as she could as she continued to pleasure herself.

It is too late for that, the voice boomed inside her head.

All of a sudden, a stream of lightning entered her room and struck her convulsing body with great power. It was at that moment that the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced struck her, tightening her every muscle and sending shockwaves through her veins.

Chapter 2

It was the next day, and Farrah had left home early this morning to take a trip up to meet an old friend who lived a couple hours out of town. The woman was much older than she, 70 years old, but still quite appealing to most men.

Farrah exited the car and slammed the door hard. The little house in the middle of nowhere seemed so cozy and nice, but the surroundings of wilderness painted a much darker picture of the woman who lived there. It seemed as if no one had ever come up to visit this place, for it looked so vacant, as if no one lived there at all. The door opened before Farrah had even reached the doorstep, however, and she was relieved to see the face of an old friend.

"Welcome back, sweetheart," the woman smiled warmly.

"Gretchen," a nervous smile formed across Farrah's face. The woman bade her tom come inside, pointing to a little table in the middle of the small room with cups of tea all ready for them. Farrah sat down, feeling all the more nervous now that she was finally here.

The old woman sat in front of her and poured the tea for them, "So there is no question as to why you are here,"

Farrah bit her lower lip, her nerves were now completely gone.

"The real question is why have you been gone so long?" the woman handed a cup to her.

"I... I realized that I made a mistake..."

"And you thought that you could just forget it ever happened," Gretchen finished her sentence sternly.

"Gretchen, my tampering killed a man! You have no idea what kind of guilt I've been living with all these years. You have to understand, its only because of my son that I keep going..."

"Your mistake is not in what you've accomplished," Gretchen sipped, amused.

"I...?"

"Farrah, dear, it has come back to claim you once more for a reason."

"I know, I know and I want it to stop! You have to help me make it go away!" Farrah cried.

"Deary, calm down. Now I'm sorry, but there is no stopping it. The spell is, how should we say... incomplete."

"Incomplete?"

"Yes," Gretchen put a hand upon Farrah's lovingly. "You've reached the age you were at when you began the spell, and it is time to once again fulfill your duty."

"Gretchen, I can't! I can't kill anyone again, it is just too much to live with. Not to mention, I have a life, a family... I couldn't just skim ten years off my life and disappear from their lives! And what's worse! In order for the procedure to work correctly, it would leave me pregnant once more!"

"Farrah, I know," Gretchen caressed her hand softly.

"Gretchen, what do I do?"

"Well let me ask you this, how much do you love your husband?"

"Rick? Not at all. I hate him worse than you can imagine, the cheating son of a..." she stopped herself.

"Then you have an even bigger problem to worry about," Gretchen stood up, keeping Farrah's hand in her own.

"Why?"

"Because, sweetie, the spell only works on the man that you love the most."

Farrah stared down at the table, "But I love no one..."

Gretchen brought the beautiful woman to her feet, "There is no going back from this Farrah. All you can do is accept it and plan ahead for the next time,"

"NEXT TIME!?"

"Shh..." Gretchen put a slender finger to Farrah's smooth and pink lips, silencing her completely and sending her mind into a relaxing trance.

"G...Gretch..."

"Shh, relax now, precious," Gretchen pushed the finger all the way between her lips. Instantly Farrah began sucking on it violently, needing to taste more. The old woman placed her right hand on the younger female's breasts, easing her way beneath her dress to the ample flesh she bore. She cupped the mound and caressed softly, leaning forward and kissing Farrah's neck.

"Oh," A moan escaped her lips as she released the old woman's finger. Having both hands free now, Gretchen peeled away the dress around Farrah's tight, beautiful body. Her tongue trailed further up the woman's neck to her jaw, where the began again resumed. The dress sank further and further down Farrah's waist, gentle hands accompanied it.

"Take off your bra, darling," the woman order in a hushed voice.

"Unh," Farrah's eyes shut tightly as she complied, allowing full access to her perfect mature breasts. "Now kiss me," the woman moved her hands up from the falling dress to cradle Farrah's face. The heat resonating from them was electric, and their power grew immensely more intense by the ticking seconds. Their tongues met first, and then their lips found each other a split second after, caressing one another's nerves and bringing both closer to satisfaction as their juices mixed together. Their mouths clenched around one another tighter and tighter while their tongues attacked on the insides.

Gretchen broke the kiss first, staring into Farrah's lust filled eyes once more.

"It is time that you reawaken, my dear," her right hand trailed softly down Farrah's slim form once more, this time not stopping until it reached underneath her loose fitting thong. From there, she allowed two fingers to enter her sensitive slit, skimming past her engorged clitoris as she pushed.

"Unhhhh!" Farrah squealed loudly. She had never experienced pleasure quite like this in her life.

Thick liquids oozed from her opening, running down her legs as Gretchen began to slowly plunge her fingers in and out of the needing area. It sucked hungrily, feeding off of them and wanting more.

"I'm sorry," Gretchen whispered into Farrah's ear. "There is no turning back, I cannot allow it," she lowered her head down to Farrah's left breast and attached her mouth to the now swollen nipple.

"Oh," Farrah cried. Gretchen looked up at the beautiful woman's face for a moment before continuing with the awakening. When all was ready, she began to suck inward from the tiny mound, mercilessly taking in Farrah's life force. Farrah moaned heavily, unable to do anything as the woman stole her life away.

"You feel it leaving you now, don't you?" Gretchen smiled up at her. Her fingers still at work below, she switched her attention to the other nipple now.

"Unh, Stop!" Farrah wept. "You ki...ki...killing me...!" Gretchen sucked lovingly at the right breast. She again stopped to catch her breath.

"No, Farrah. I am bringing you back. You gave up on your powers, but they have not given up on you," she moved herself lower and lower until she was on level with Farrah's loveless hole. She pulled the thin thong down, "This way, you'll have no choice but to hurry and find yourself a lover."

"Please! D...don't!" Farrah pleaded, tears blurring her vision. But her hands, her soft weathered hands with a gorgeous diamond ring on the left moved themselves on top of Gretchen's head, urging her on.

"You're mine," Gretchen placed her mouth along the smooth slit, her tongue running up to the clit and then penetrating to the inside of her body. She then worked her arms around the body to catch her, for she knew Farrah would now fall to the floor.