To Live Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, baby," she whispered hoarsely.

He pulled his head back and looked into her eyes, they glowed beautifully in the darkness. Their lips met just as they had done the night before, urging with want and need as they moved rhythmically.

Paul moved his legs up onto the bed, now fully on top of his completely nude mother. Her hands ran through his hair as they kissed passionately, their tongues struggled to outdo one another.

They broke the kiss mutually and her hands guided his head downward to her exposed breasts. Though locked in the midst of a powerful instinctually sexual spell, her maternal instincts were also taking over. He needed protection and love from her, and she would give it to him. Paul's face turned to the left as he rested his cheek upon her soft flesh and she fed her nipple to him lovingly as her hands stroked her baby boy's face. She remembered nursing him like this as an infant, yet now was quite different.

His hand reached down to her tight slit and he protruded two fingers inside, rubbing gently in and out.

"Uh!" she moaned, stroking his face more roughly.

He sucked and sucked, feeling the warmth of her body on his. He felt so safe and secure, like when he was a baby. Nothing could hurt him here, not while Farrah nursed him with so much love and affection.

"Suck me, baby," she urged him on. He switched to the other one now, matching the change of pace with deeper, faster thrusts of his fingers.

Farrah was in the midst of having an orgasm now, "Paul..." she began convulsing uncontrollably.

Paul held firm, not letting any part of her slip away from him. It was then that something unexpected happened, something he needed at this moment. Milk began flowing from her tender breasts, coursing through to her son's mouth and down his swallowing throat.

"I'm cumming!" she announced as she writhed beneath him, milk spilling from the unattended breast and dripping all over the sheets. "Unh, unh, ohhhh!"

Paul hungrily switched his attention once again to the left breast. His tongue came out and lapped up the fluid viciously, feeling his mother coming down from her orgasm.

"Oh..." she relaxed with a sigh and kissed the boy's forehead tenderly. "Paul, my baby. My sweet baby boy," her hands caressed his face as he pressed it softly in between her beautiful mounds.

He reached under his pants and jacked himself one, two... three times before cumming. Farrah sensed what was happened by his breathing and reached her left hand down to finish his orgasm off.

They both sighed to each other a moment longer before drifting off to sleep in loving embrace with one another.

Chapter 7

Paul was nowhere to be found. Farrah had finally awakened to her new state with the orgasm she experienced the night before. She was in need now, a constant urge to be touched by the one she loved. How could he just get up and leave for school when they had important matters to attend to?

She knew now that her toys were just a waste of time and that nothing could satisfy her the way Paul had. She paced the house for hours, a fever overtaking her and wearing her down. Time was running out so fast, and she still did not know what she was going to do about her situation. There was no way she could pursue the final act with her own son, could she? Of course not, it was a mother's job to protect her son, and she would be stealing the life from him at the same time.

The frustration was too much. She needed relief now. Walking quickly to the master bedroom, closed the door and headed towards the mirror hanging in her bathroom. She stripped herself of her clothes and watched her own beautiful form in front of her. She was so gorgeous, so full of love. Her skin was pale, yet miraculously vibrant. Her breasts sagged only slightly for a woman her age, so soft and inviting. She brought her hands up to them, hands that had indeed felt the effects of time, but were weathered with care. She ran them up and down the mounds gently, it felt so soft and warm. They could bring so much pleasure to a man, Paul had only lasted around a minute while receiving their attention.

Her slim figure was also quite pleasing to see, she was quite proud of how she had taken care of herself these years. Her hands crept down to her dripping vagina, it begged for a long warm penis inside of it. She stuck her fingers in, watching every movement.

"So sexy," she said to herself. "Paul's momma," her fingers dipped in and out. There was no way he could ever resist her. "Oh," she moaned as she thought of him. "Come watch your mommy play with herself," she would tell him. "Come and let mommy wrap these caring hands all over your penis. Let them stroke it, feel how much she loves you..." she sighed.

Now she brought a hand to her lips, "And now..."

Knock, knock, knock.

The sound was quiet, but made Farrah jump. Someone was at the front door. Alarmed, she threw on her housecoat and ran down the stairs to the front hall. She could see now through the window that Rick had returned.

The door swung open, "What do you want?"

"Papers," Rick handed them over to her.

This was it. A godsend. Perhaps if she could have sex with Rick, the spell would end. She didn't love him, but there was a time when she thought she may have. It just may have been worth the try, if there was a possibility that it would save her son from his impending doom.

"Come inside and I'll sign them," she moved out of his way.

"I don't have much time to fuck around with here, Farrah. I need this done and over with."

"Really," she led him into the kitchen with an intentional stay of her hips.

"Yeah, really," Rick frowned as he followed her.

"I don't suppose that would be different if you were really fucking around," she turned to face him as she approached the table.

"Huh?" Rick was confused.

"Don't I appeal to you anymore, Rick? I figured that maybe one last romp in the bed would be... appropriate," Farrah eyed him up and down seductively.

"I..." her gaze had somehow locked him in. Something was definitely not right, but he couldn't understand what was happening.

"Just one last time," she bit her lower lip, stepping forward and placing her hands on his chest.

"Look, I don't know what the hell you think you're doing here. I need these papers signed now. No more mind games, Farrah. I mean it!"

Farrah became very angry at that moment. Something dark overcame her, as if she were taken over by an evil spirit. "Just let me get a pen, then," she marched over to the cupboards.

"Look, you're an attractive woman. For your age," Rick walked closer, sensing how much he had upset her. "We're just not in the same place now, and I..."

The knife.

He had never seen it coming, neither had she. A swift movement an the glorious dagger had been forced into his heart, the handle held tightly by Farrah herself.

A look of horror washed over her face as she realized what had just taken place. What she had done.

Rick shared a similar look of surprise, not able to say or do anything as his life slowly slipped out of his grasp and he hit the floor dead.

Overcome by shock and guilt, Farrah screamed into her shaking hands and cried in confusion. This was her punishment for trying to cheat the spell she had cast so many years ago. Nothing would help her now.

Chapter 8

The body was wrapped in old sheets and thrown into her closet. Farrah did not know how to dispose of it properly, for all she knew to do was to run away. And that was what she had decided upon.

"Mom?" Paul walked in the front door.

"I'm up here, sweetheart," she tried to remain calm.

"Why is dad's car in the drive?"

She appeared at the top of the stairs in her nightgown, "consider it part of our divorce agreement."

"Wow, mom, you look..." he couldn't find the words.

"You can say it, sweetie," she began to descend the stairs slowly. Before she could do anything, she needed some contact to satisfy her urges a while longer.

"I...I can't even," his breathing became heavy.

She reached out as she got near to him, "Come into the living room with me a moment."

"Y...yeah," he knew they needed to talk, but he also knew it would be hard to focus when she was wearing such a revealing nighty.

They sat down on the couch and immediately she hugged the boy tightly, "I bet you have a lot of questions, don't you, baby?"

"Mom, last night..."

"It's okay, honey," she ran her hands through his hair. It felt so nice, and once again he felt as though she were taking him to the safest place in the world.

"Mom... what is this?" he finally asked the question that he'd been dying to ask all this time.

"Mommy has something to tell you, Paul. I just want you to try and understand," she began kissing his neck uncontrollably.

"Unh," he moaned. "Please, tell me."

"Oh, Paul..." she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed his mouth. "Paul," she tried to tell him between kisses.

"Mom..." his voice was hushed.

"Lean back and mommy will tell you," she forced him to lay on his back as she whisked away her shirt. "I did something bad," she kissed on.

"It's not your fault," Paul grabbed her left hand and began licking her fingers passionately.

"No, it is..." she reached his pants. "I used to play with black magic when I was..." she unbuttoned his pants. "Younger,"

"Unh," he tried to concentrate, he needed her so desperately to touch his hard member. Flesh on flesh.

"I came across a spell that could make me live forever," she unzipped and pulled his pants slowly down his legs. "One that I could use to steal the life away from the one I love the most," she could see his hard pressed cock poking out the top of his underwear. "Oh, honey," it was so precious.

Paul could not decipher what was reality and what wasn't, he simply accepted what she was telling him and kept from speaking.

She pulled away the rest of his clothing, "But now it is affecting you and I don't know how to stop it," she pulled her hand from his mouth and began fondling his pole lovingly. "Oh, god, Paul. It's so tempting..." she rubbed her soft cheek along his length.

"Oh, oh," Paul breathed.

"Please don't hate mommy, Paul," she looked into his eyes longingly.

"I love you," he whispered as he put his hands softly on the top of her head.

Farrah opened her mouth wide and placed his beating penis head inside her hot, sucking mouth. Her lips wrapped around him and he pushed her head down further. He watched and felt as he lips traveled down to the bottom of his stiff rod and slowly back up again.

"Mmm," she moaned, her tongue swirled his pre-cum as she caressed his cock with her heavenly mouth.

"Unh, unh, unh!" he whined.

She took her mouth away, "What's wrong baby?"

"I can't cum," he moaned in torment. "I can't cum, I can't fucking cum!"

He was obviously in discomfort, but it only excited his mother even more. She was now beginning to realize her powers. She was in complete control of the situation, for he could not cum until she was good and ready for him to.

A smile ran across her lips and she watched his suffering, "My poor baby." She again plunged the erect penis head into her mouth, this time letting it marinate in her boiling hot saliva as she tongued the tip skillfully.

"Unh, mommm!" Paul moaned as he began to convulse uncontrollably, but was still unable to cum as he so desperately needed.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm," she sucked and sucked and sucked, beginning to feel her energy coming back to her joints and muscles. She was sucking his life force from him, but it was not enough.

Careful not to bite him with her teeth, she sucked with all the force she could muster and willed her boy to cum in her suckling mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Paul began to unleash a fountain of thick fluid down the back of her throat. She pumped and sucked and swallowed, neither had ever felt such an intense shedding of emotion in their entire lives. She needed his cum, needed it unlike anything she'd ever needed before. He was giving her load after load nonstop, unable to handle the incredible sensation he was feeling in his genitals.

Finally, the last bit of seed was planted in her throat and she began licking his cock sensually. "Mommy loves you," she whispered repeatedly.

"I love you too,"

"Mommy needs you,"

Chapter 9

Farrah climbed up to her son's face and stuck it between her needing breasts, "Tell me what to do, sweetheart,"

"I... I don't know," he knew he was being controlled, but could do nothing to stop it. She knew it just as well, but was now completely out of control with lust.

Shedding her nighty, Farrah crawled her way up onto his face. Her soaking wet vagina dripping down onto her sweating face, he waited for her to give the order.

"I need it, baby," she whimpered.

With his hands reaching out, he laid them softly on the back of her buttocks, pulling her down on top of his watering mouth. His tongue extended and instantly inserted itself deep into her moist pussy, his lips clamped sloppily onto her excess skin. He began lapping up her leaking fluids, his tongue twisting every which way to summon more for his sucking throat to swallow.

"Ohoh!!! Oh my god!" Farrah squealed, holding tightly the back of her son's head as he hungrily drank from her nectar. "Oh, Paul... oh, baby!" she felt his tongue nestling between her swollen lips, beckoning for more of her bodily fluids. "Unh!"

Paul sensed her urgency, moving his hands to her waist and pushing her back to the other side of the couch. He moved upwards and immediately went back to attacking her sensitive area, which to his surprise, was completely hairless.

"Mmm," he sucked thirstily.

"Oh, my precious baby boy! Make mommy cum, make her cum in your mouth, oh, you darling little boy!"

"Mmm," he lapped harder inside her hole with his tongue, moaning at a constant rate as she humped forward and back. She stroked his face gently, framing the beautiful image in her mind as he ruthlessly continued onward.

"Huh, huh, huh!" she felt her orgasm approaching. "Oh, honey, I'm cumming in your mouth! I'm cumming for my baby!"

Her fluids rushed to his throat like a flowing river, he drank as much as he could but it spilled out the side of his mouth and ran down his face. It was so much, so incredibly unreal.

"Ahhhhh!" Farrah screamed, trying to feed every last drop to him forcibly. Her orgasm overtook her entire body, she was blacking out before either of them knew it.

Her body flopped down suddenly, and Paul began licking all over her bare skin. He hadn't noticed that she'd passed out until he realized how faint he felt himself at that moment. He stopped and looked around the room as everything seemed to be going dark. A slim figure could be seen walking in the room.

"Very nice," the woman's voice said. "This is going to be wonderful," the words didn't register to Paul as he slipped away into a deep sleep.

Chapter 10

"Awaken," the words snapped them both back to consciousness. They looked around at their surroundings wordlessly, seeing the look of disbelief on each other's faces. They were in a large chamber room, concrete all around as they laid beside one another in a soft bed. The only other thing to notice was the person standing before them.

"Gretchen," Farrah could not believe her eyes.

"Hello, Farrah," Gretchen smiled evilly.

"You... you knew,"

"Of course I knew. What do you think happened to me the first time I tried the spell?"

"How, how could you!?" Farrah was overcome with a feeling of hatred, betrayal.

"Who is she?" Paul struggled to grasp what was happening.

"Hahaha, never you mind, handsome," Gretchen laughed ecstatically.

"You knew you could have prevented this and yet you didn't warn me!" Farrah jumped off the bed and lunged towards her.

"You know nothing!" Gretchen held out her hand to Farrah forcefully, a strange feeling washed over her and she fell to the ground feeling very sick. "Do not forget how inferior your knowledge of the black arts is to my own!" Gretchen was infuriated now.

"Why?" Farrah began to cry uncontrollably, kneeling to the ground with not enough strength to stand.

"Oh, I could tell you a million different reasons, like it was the best experience of my life and neither of you deserve to go on without it, but you would never truly understand until you experienced it for yourself," Gretchen paced back and forth now, concentrating on her speech.

"Why here?" Farrah's sobbing continued.

"Because I couldn't risk having you kill yourself and ruining everything we've worked for these years!" Gretchen yelled.

"I don't want this!" Farrah screamed.

"Liar," Gretchen's evil smile returned. "It's all you can think about, and now, you have no choice. How many days do you think you can last locked up here without having that big juicy cock in your depraved little twat!?"

Farrah's crying became louder, for she knew there was no way out now.

"Hmm,hmm,hmm," Gretchen turned her attention to Paul. "And you," she walked closer to him, still sitting on the bed weakly. "So perfect in every way, how could you not die for this?" she ran her hands across his chest. The powerful sweep of her hands sent his body falling back.

"Uhh..." he moaned.

"I'm disappointed in you, Farrah. I would have thought that you were as determined as I was to accomplish eternal life. Perhaps I was wrong," she walked towards the large exit door of the chamber. "No matter now," she closed the heavy door and locked it behind her, leaving the two to contemplate their fate.

"Paul," Farrah rose to her feet. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart," he lifted himself up to meet her embrace.

"It's okay," he said. "It's not your fault, you didn't know," he held her tightly.

"I'm a horrible person, and now..."

"Shh, it's okay, mom..." he said softly. "I want this,"

She let go of their embrace and looked him in his eyes. He was irrational, completely under the spell and unable to think for himself, she knew. The powerful urge in her loins forbade her to care, for she knew she was not strong enough to overcome this spell she had been caught up in.

"Paul, I..." she could not think of the words. If she was going to going through with this, she had to be prepared to lose him forever in the process.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to," he gave her the ultimatum, staring blankly back into her eyes.

"Oh, honey," she touched her face, she wedding ring glimmering in the dim chamber room. Perhaps she could stop them when she's had enough, and repeat the process until her life force drained completely. Either way, she could not deny her or her son the relief they craved.

She held his face warmly and they kissed passionately, their saliva mixing back and forth as it slowly trickled down their wanting throats. She laid him down on his back softly, knowing that she was the one in control of the situation and that she would have to guide him as she had the rest of his life. She then ran his shirt over his body and off his head, again bending down for another loving kiss.

Reaching back behind her, Paul raised her top over her body. They had only been given an outer layer of clothing by Gretchen, and her perfect mounds bounced freely as they close the gap between them. Their bottom layers consisted of a pair of his underwear, and panties fresh from the machine back home.

They each took off their own bottoms and Farrah crawled up on top of his, his attentive member was harder than ever, awaiting her loving caress.

"Are you ready, baby?" she stared down at him as she reached down to guide his tool to her soft spot.

"Uh huh," he could only grunt weakly.

Taking the stiff cock in her hand beneath her, she planted the head inside of her dripping hot opening. Their breathing matched in quick tempo, and their hearts beated hard in their chests.