To Live Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh," they both moaned as she carefully slid the down his burning rod and their love juices began to swirl with one another.

"Oh, mommm," Paul whispered breathlessly.

"It's alright, sweetheart. Mommy's here," she comforted him as her hands caressed his heaving chest. She moved her muscles slowly, clenching his penis tighter between her legs. "Just relax and let mommy take care of you," she began moving up and down the base of his cock, sending warming currents through their bodies as their consummation eased their minds.

She moved slowly, as not to forget the purging of emotions they were experiencing. Her eyes closed shut and her head raised in the air as she focused all her attention on their movements below.

"Ma," Paul wheezed.

"Yes, sweetheart?" she whispered as they continued to meet each other's thrusts.

"I love you,"

"Oh, baby," she grabbed his head and brought him up to her motherly breasts tightly. "I love you so much, honey. Can't you feel it?" her whispers controlled his every breath.

"Uh huh," sweat began to pour down his forehead and he nestled further into her warm breasts.

"That's it, baby," she instructed. "Feel your mamma love you. I need you to fuck me, Paully, fuck me so gooood," her words so soft they were barely audible.

"Unh," he couldn't respond with words.

She quickened their rhythm only slightly, stroking her hand through his hair and mothering him like a baby with her words.

"Mommy loves her baby, unhnhnh!" their bodies began reacting to the unbelievable strokes of pleasure. Nothing they had ever experienced came even close to what they felt right now.

"Muh, mommy," Paul whined as he held her tightly.

"Oh, I know, sweetie," she felt the powerful sensations just as he had, it was becoming too much. There was no escaping this feeling, this emotion that clasped them together in loving embrace. Farrah leaned Paul back down as she continued to thrust harder and harder. She fell down on top of him, holding his face and kissing his mouth uncontrollably. "Paul," she cried with tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of love.

"Just tell me why," Paul's subconscious emerged for a moment, surprising her weak and needing body.

"I have to, baby!" she cried and kissed his face again and again.

She was about to explode in a powerful orgasm, she needed to either get off of him now and save his life for god knew hoe long, or tell him what she needed to say right now.

"Paul,"

"Unh," he moaned.

"I love you, my sweet angel,"

"Uhn, I love youuu," he was dying to cum, but could not until she would permit it.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Baby, you need to cum for mommy, will you do that for her, baby?"

"Uhnh!" the words sent streams of pleasure through his entire body. "Yes, mom!"

"Cum, sweeatheart! Cum inside of mommy, she needs you to give me your cum so badly, honey!"

"Unh, unh, unhhhh!!" he wailed as they felt the contents of his testicles begin to transfer from his body into hers.

"Cum, cum, cum, my baby!" she kissed his mouth as his sperm began to fill her up. His life force was depleting rapidly as they came together in absolute bliss.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" jet after jet coursed into her body, his consciousness slipping away with it. Give it all to mommy, her thoughts urged.

With one final, weak thrust, Paul's last load was released into her hot pussy. Their breathing slowed significantly.

"Mommy's here," she whispered into his ear. "Oh, my baby," her gentle caresses on his face whisked him off to sleep forever.

Conclusion

"Don't you feel much better?" Gretchen entered a few minutes later to see Farrah lying with her son in the bed, softly stroking his lifeless body.

A thirty year old Farrah stared blankly at her, "It's not like last time."

"Ofcourse not, he had purged away too much life beforehand. Most of that is your fault. Your very scent could have done it," Gretchen snapped.

"So I'm not..."

"You're thirty years old. Better remember that for next time,"

"Next time," Farrah had completely forgotten. The spell had still yet to be completed.

"Yes, next time. And the time after that," a smile ran across Gretchen's lips. "No tell me truthfully, girl. Was it not worth every moment?"

Farrah stared down at her dead son, "Yes, mother."

"Hahaha, I knew it!" she walked over to her daughter. "And you were angry with me,"

Farrah, put her hands down to her stomach, something was off, "I think I'm..."

"Pregnant," Gretchen laughed.

"Gretchen, I can't go through that again... not another..."

"Shh, relax dear. It's a girl this time."

Farrah allowed the information to sink in before smiling herself in relief.

"Come on, sweetheart. It's time to create another life for yourself."

The End