To Live Forever More

Story Info
Mother's curse still haunts her (sequel to "To Live Forever").
11.1k words
4.03
38.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mu<(A note that I am not promoting this kind of behavior; devil worship, incest, murder, etc. These themes are used only to shock and maintain suspense, not to offend. None of the characters or events are real, obviously, and I look forward to exploring more extreme ideas in the future... maybe. This is the sequel to 'To Live Forever', I recommend reading that one first.)

*

Prologue

20 years later...

Farrah brushed her long dark hair as she stared into the mirror, wondering what could be taking Stuart so long to get home tonight. The marriage was a strong one, although they had only been married three short years. The couple had managed to stay together through thick and thin during the last seventeen years of knowing one another, despite their mutual feelings towards love and the many broken hearts it left along the way. Both had been through the worst of times in their pasts and only by chance had fate finally brought them together while nearing middle age.

"C'mon, mom! We're gonna be late!" Lacey called from downstairs.

"I know, honey, we have to wait for your father before we leave," Farrah hollered back.

Lacey was the most beautiful nineteen year old girl her age in the city, and had always been Farrah's pride and joy. Stuart was not her biological father, for he had not come in to their lives until a few years after her birth. Sadly, Farrah had explained to her daughter that her real father had been killed by an unknown sickness that had taken him very unexpectedly shortly before she had been born. That, despite being a lie, was that. Lacey loved her stepfather with all her heart, however, and nothing would ever change that in her eyes.

Ohh, Farrah winced a moment. Something had seemingly aroused her as she began to apply her red lipstick. Her unbelievably fit figure betrayed her age of 48, her skin as smooth as can be with very few age lines in her lavishing face. I hope this doesn't get worse until after Lacey's big game, Farrah had had these overpowering urges once before in her life, many years ago, and she knew exactly what they meant.

Lacey was a cheerleader at her high school, and tonight was to be the biggest game of the year. Everything was going perfectly well for the girl and it seemed as though nothing could ruin it for her.

It was unknown to either the young beauty queen or her stepfather just what was about to happen to Farrah, however. Only she possessed the knowledge of the fateful event that was soon to come to pass. Years ago, in another life, Farrah had made the mistake of practicing the art of black magic, influenced by her own problematic mother. It was one night that she had encountered a spell that would grant her an undying life for all of eternity, lest she be killed. Unbeknownst to her was the tragic future of loss that lay ahead of her, destroying her life and taking away from her a son. That time of sexual agony was about to repeat itself, and Farrah knew it all too well.

This time, she had been ready for it. All of the necessary preparations had been taken care of, and with the aid of her mother, a plan had been arranged so that none of the confusion and scattering of past events would be set upon her again. She loved Stuart dearly, but his time had finally come and she needed to drain the life from his body to preserve her own, and then she would be one step closer to achieving eternal life once and for all.

Patience, her mother had taught her.

Ding-l-ing-l-ing-l-ing!

"Goddamn phone," Farrah cursed to herself as she awoke from her trance.

"W're gonna be sooo late!" she could hear Lacey complain from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm sure that's him on the phone right now," Farrah tried to assure her as she walked over to the phone on her nightstand. "Hello?"

"Ma'am, is this Farrah Brigsman from 12 Cloburn street?" the stern voice asked.

"Yes it is," she answered while trying to think of her best telemarketer excuses.

"I'm afraid we have some bad news about your husband."

...

Everything seemed to stop.

In that instant, Farrah knew that her plan had been destroyed, and that once again she would be thrown into the most unholy of nightmares without any chance of escape.

Chapter 1

It had been the most depressing funeral the mother and daughter had ever been to. Everyone who knew Stuart had considered him the nicest guy in the world, but now he was gone from their lives forever. For these two family members, however, it meant that they were left alone to fend for themselves.

They sat across from one another late that night and drank a hot cup of coffee each, trying to gain some perspective, but unable to think clearly.

"Mom?" Lacey asked silently.

"Yes, sweetie?" Farrah's voice was monotone, distant.

"What are we gonna do?"

Farrah stared across the table into her daughter's eyes. That hurt look made her feel as though she would just die of feeling so helpless, so unable to help the fallen angel into recovery. "I don't know, baby..." was all she could muster.

"You don't even have a job," Lacey said without thinking. They had gotten money, but it was not expected to last given their current standard of living.

Farrah was hurt by this message, but something inside of her was eating away at her, and it seemed to be getting worse by the hour. The curse...

"Lacey don't pretend like we're being thrown to the wolves or something. We can bounce back from this, we just need to make some adjustments,"

"Like completely new lives...?" Lacey muttered angrily.

"It's not going to be that bad! Really. I've been through my fair share of trials in my years, there's nothing you can't recover from eventually. Even when you think you've lost everything you ever cared about..." she began to reminisce.

"You don't even care, do you!" Lacey accused her.

"Lacey!"

"It's true! It's like you've been waiting for this to happen, like you knew we wouldn't always be a family!" the words struck deep into her mother.

Farrah could not say or do a thing in defense, for not only was she surprised at such accusations, but she also knew that every single word of it was true. She had known that they would eventually be forced to deal with these harsh times, but there had been one she was not counting on. She needed a man in her life. Now. She needed to fall in love with him despite the tragedy of the loss of her husband, all in a matter of a few short days.

"Ung!" Farrah broke their deep gaze and held her stomach, seemingly in pain.

"Mom!?" Lacey was instantly in a panic. "What happened, what's wrong? Are you hurt?!" their fight was instantly forgotten as the thought of losing another parent forced its way into her mind.

"I...I'm fine," Farrah took a deep breath. It was not pain that she felt deep inside of her, it was sexual desire for a man to come and carry out the next part of the powerful spell that still haunted her.

"You don't look fine,"

"I just... I just need to lay down for a while. I'm exhausted and... and it's just all too much to handle she began to cry as she excused herself from the table.

"Maybe I should call a doctor," Lacey stood up.

"No," Farrah barked between whimpers as she moved away from the kitchen. "I just need to be alone," she ran as quickly as she could out from the room and made a run for the stairs leading to her bedroom.

The urges were getting too strong now, and in a matter of days the spell would consume her soul once again until she got what she needed. There was no time left, she needed to subside the cravings as much as she could so she could rest this night and visit her all knowing mother in the morning.

Without a second thought, she ripped away at her tight black dress by the seems at her chest. The room was dark as can be, and she glimmered in the moonlight as she gazed upon her beautiful exposed body in the mirror across the room. Her smooth and silky skin glowed baby blue in the window light, her naked breasts shone brighter than the rest. She touched her loving hands upon them softly, trying to remember the nights she wished had never taken place.... the night she had pushed herself to the brink of sexual need. The first night she had encountered her son, sneaking up on him from behind in the dark and wrapping her soft and caring hands about his throbbing member and pumping urgently back and forth, wanting and needing to please him as she kissed his neck passionately until he unloaded squirt upon squirt of his cum into her silky flesh.... the next night when he came into her room uninvited, completely under her spell and needing to be with her. She remembered how it had felt to have his mouth upon her breasts, his tongue swirling inside his loving clasp to her mound as she held his head in place firmly as a nursing mother would. He had been just as perfect moments later when he had placed his mouth to her aching vagina, forcing her to cum harder than ever before.

Eventually she had needed to confess to him her evil deeds, but by then it had been too late. The spell had taken over both of them completely, and neither one could bear to be without the other. Her apology took place between nibbles at his solid hard cock. Farrah suckled one of her nipples into her mouth as she remembered the feeling of his glistening head going in and out of her mouth, trying to explain all the while what was happening to them. It felt so soft, so beautiful, so vulnerable to her every whim. Her tongue wrapped around it so gently, tickling the nerves to the point of orgasm.

"Ungh!" Farrah's fingers were now buried inside of herself, moving rapidly in and out as the memories flooded her mind as if she was experiencing them all over again. They felt so good inside her, but she needed more. She fell back upon her mattress and violently penetrated deeper into her tender area.

Then came the final act of incest, when Farrah and her son had sex with one another. No, made love. She could remember the feeling so very well. Her baby being inside of her, their love as binding as the strongest alloy, his fate sealed in the end. She remembered most of all the comfort that it brought to each of them, protecting her offspring in her loving embrace; yet killing him at the same time. Every audible moan had cemented itself in her mind, and she smiled as she remembered how she urged him to cum inside of her and make their love whole. That final moment of warmth and ecstasy, the sensation of his cum flooding her insides and the feeling of absolute bliss for the both of them.

"Hhehh, hhehh, hhehh!" Farrah breathed harshly as an orgasm ran through her loins and through her veins, overtaking her entire body. A current of electricity she could do nothing to stop from flowing through her blood, but would not even if she had the chance. A powerful energy now ran within her, and the time to confront her worst fears was upon her.

Chapter 2

Farrah pulled up to the little house in the middle of nowhere the next morning very early. The day was quite cool, the air foretold of light rains.

It was as unwelcoming a place as ever, Farrah could see. This was the house that her mother, Gretchen, had lived in for many years now. It was quiet and lonesome, just how the old hag had always liked it; away from civilization where no more harm could be done to others... or at least not directly.

Farrah stepped up to the door and knocked three times lightly, uncomfortable with the meeting she was about to have. The last time they had met like this, Farrah had felt very close to dying, and she was not looking forward to having her sick mother sexually abusing her again.

The old woman's face appeared in the door window with a smile of familiarity and the door was soon opening in welcome.

"Gretchen," Farrah greeted distantly.

"Farrah, dear," Gretchen moved aside to allow her daughter to come inside the small cottage. "Has it been nearly twenty years already?" the attempted joke sent icicles up Farrah's back as she prepared herself to tell the terrible news.

"It has,"

"And I assume the necessary precautions were taken in ensuring that another mishap doesn't reign in on our affairs?"

"Oh, "OUR" affairs, is it?" Farrah sat down at a small table coldly.

"Well now, something indeed seems to have you upset," the old woman remarked with great interest.

"I started to get the... urges last week," Farrah admitted uncomfortably.

Gretchen walked up behind her daughter and softly began to massage her shoulders tenderly, "Do go on."

"My husband died in a car accident a few days after it started..."

A look of shock fell upon her mother's face, disbelief flooded her eyes as she stopped massaging her poor student.

"This is terrible news, Farrah. I wish there were something I could do, but... this is just plain bad luck!"

"What do I do? I'm nearly fifty years old now, and I thought it was hard enough the last time this happened being ten years younger! How the fuck am I going to attract a man now!?" Farrah was almost in tears, for she had no idea what was to happen to her if she were unable to find a mate.

"I wish I knew what to tell you, sweetheart. I went through many torments when I cast the spell upon myself, even going through the pain of losing a son as you did,"Gretchen again moved her fingers up and around Farrah's neck, trying to comfort her.

"You knew and you allowed me to make the same mistake..."

"Painful as it was, it was the best time of your entire life whether you'll admit to it or not," Gretchen moved her hands invasively down to the front to Farrah's chest.

"He's still gone forever because of me,"

"It was what you both wanted, and he never blamed you."

"Because he was under a spell!" Farrah burst out in rage.

"In that final moment you had together... I don't think you really believe that matters, dear," Gretchen smiled to herself.

"What do I do now?" Farrah switched back to the most important topic, her body giving in to the touch of the sexy older woman's hands on her chest as they rubbed ever so gently back and forth.

"I don't know, I really don't. As I was trying to get to my point, I went through hell and back when I cast the spell upon myself. Losing a brother, a lover, and even a son in the process. But I never lost the one I loved during such a crucial time."

"I don't even know any men, not really..." Farrah began to breath heavily.

"Aww, poor thing," Gretchen whispered as her hands wandered under her daughter's dress and stroked at her soft and round breasts.

"Uhn," Farrah made a hushed moan in pleasure.

"First thing we need to do is get these urges under control without speeding the process up too much," Gretchen moved her mouth down to Farrah's neck and slowly kissed at her nape.

"Uhh...uhhhh...uhhhhh!" Farrah's hand came up to grab the old woman's head in place, feeling to the need for sexual attention elsewhere. "Nooo!" her senses snapped back all at once, without warning. She moved away quickly, out of her mother's grasp.

"Farrah," Gretchen stood across from her, surprise written upon her face.

"Enough of your games, Gretchen! I've had enough! I do NOT trust you, and cannot!"

"Believe me, child, you really must think about the situation you're in. You need relief to keep these urges under control until you find a man!"

"Liar! All you've ever told me is lies, and this will only make these stupid urges stronger! I know your sick and twisted games, and I'm not playing them anymore!" Farrah was yelling at the top of her lungs, her insides screaming for more attention all the while.

"You're making a mistake!" Gretchen warned.

"I already made my mistake!" Farrah stormed out of the house angrily, not looking back but with nowhere to go.

Chapter 3

"I'm glad you're here to help me through this," Lacey laid her head upon her boyfriend's shoulder as they held one another while sitting upon her bed. Lacey and Sam had been together for 4 and a half months now, and their relationship was quite strong for such young and inexperienced love.

"You know I'm always here for you," Sam kissed her head. "Your dad was a really cool guy,"

"He actually hated your guts," Lacey laughed lightly.

"Haha, no way, that guy loved me!" Sam remembered all the conversations he'd had with the man about college football games. They were essentially the same guy in their teen years, which had always made Stuart a little uneasy about Lacey spending so much time with him.

Lacey looked up into his eyes after a few more moments of silence, wanting and needing to be comforted, but still afraid of what was to come.

"It's alright," he read her mind and kissed her gently on her lips.

Farrah got home in a terrible mood. Gretchen had gone and gotten her all excited and she had been forced to make the long drive back with one hand on the wheel and minimal attention on the road. She knew Lacey was probably home from school by now, and she dreaded the thought of having to slave over the stove for dinner in her current mood.

She sighed harshly and trudged her way up the stairs towards Lacey's room. Might as well ask her if she's up for pizza or something for the night. It's quick. It's delicious. It's something they could actually agree upon when having to spend money.

Lacey's door was slightly open when she reached the top of the staircase, and Farrah could swear she heard little noise coming from within. Sam was over, that had to be it. It was then that Farrah realized how overpowering the want to peep inside was becoming, as she was still quite excited from her visit to Gretchen's.

Creeping quietly closer, she peered in the little crack and spied on her daughter and Sam for the first time.

Sam was kissing his way down Lacey's body, her top and bra now lay upon the floor and her perky breasts exposed themselves to the warm air. Her small form squirmed slightly as her boyfriend's fingers edged closer and closer to her aching hole.

A part of Farrah wanted to intrude immediately, lash out at her daughter for doing such things in their house while she was home. And with such an asshole as Sam! She hated that boy. He was good looking enough, but dumb as shit, with the only hope for a future in football. However, she could only stand and watch.

Sam made his way all the way down her body now, but stopped and looked up at her. She immediately showed her discomfort by looking down at him expectantly, annoyed that he always seemed to stop right things were getting good.

"I brought a condom..." he stared at her stupidly.

"...That's nice," Lacey didn't bother to hide her sarcastic thoughts.

"Well, ya wanna...?"

"Ugh," Lacey fell back again in frustration. "Would you just keep going," she demanded of him. She always knew her first time would be with someone just like him, but she never expected he would be such an unromantic moron when it came to sex. Every time he even suggested it, it seemed like the worst possible time to bring it up. She'd done a good job keeping herself innocent over the years, even passing up the chance at prom with her ex. There was no way it was going to be lost in the middle of the afternoon during one of the most terrible times in her life. She needed comfort, that was all.

Farrah watched as Sam started to lick at the young girl's now exposed vagina. She gazed upon her slight figure as it wriggled from side to side in pleasure, hushed moans escaping her lips.

"Oh, that feels good," she whispered to herself, ignoring the presence of her boyfriend between her legs.

Sam opened her up with his fingers and pushed his tongue deeper inside.

Farrah was feeling very turned on now, no longer able to ignore her unquenchable thirst for satisfaction. Her hand went down beneath her pants and quickly found her cursed love hole, her fingers shaking with anticipation as they slipped softly into her. She knew it was wrong, but she had done so much worse in her years... and now, she needed relief so that she could buy some time for herself.