To Live Forever More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby," Farrah instructed, her eyes filling with tears of her own as she now gave her daughter the greatest pleasure she could ever know.

"I...Uh...Cumminnnnnggggg!" Lacey wailed as her mother held her tightly to her chest. A flush of Lacey's girl cum swept through her rapidly and began to enter the older woman's womb in spills. Farrah felt it, and it sent her into an orgasm of her own, one that she had not experienced for so many years.

"AAAhhhh!" they yelled in unison, the girl's life force draining into her mothers at full speed. There was so much cum, Farrah felt as though her belly would explode soon from being too full if most had not spilled down form their bodies. But alas, she held firm her position and took the pleasure in torrents of pressure.

"So... beautiful," Gretchen smiled.

"Ung, Lacey!" Farrah cried. "Mommy loves you, so much!" she kissed her as their orgasms rushed through them.

Lacey convulsed and convulsed in sublime pleasure, exploding every last bit of juice she had. Her orgasm had eventually depleted her energy completely, and she laid back to relax. Her breathing slowed, and she felt very tired. It was the most beautiful thing feeling her mother's soft hands caress her right then. They breathed in unison, slower and slower as Farrah fucked her daughter softly. Her hand came up to Lacey's face and she kissed her girl lovingly for the last time. With her last breath, Lacey had never felt more loved in her life.

The girl was no longer breathing when Farrah's orgasm had finally ended. She held the lifeless beauty in her arms as she had done with her son long ago.

Conclusion

"It's done, Farrah."

"I know," Farrah answered her mother.

"I wish it weren't such a cruel life, but believe me, it will all be worth it in the end. Only one more life to take and it is all yours."

"I will not allow for my children to have died in vain," Farrah agreed.

"Then are you ready for what I have to tell you?" Gretchen asked.

"What?"

"I sense another presence in the room... living... two more, in fact."

"I don't understand,"

"Farrah, did you have unprotected sex with a man recently?"

"I... Lacey's boyfriend..."

"My poor disgusting fool of a daughter. You are pregnant with twins."

THE END

(Of this chapter)...