To Love a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha ran her hand down to his abdomen, tracing where appendectomy scars normally would appear on someone. "No sign of it now," she said.

"I guess that's one of the few benefits he's given me."

"You never would have met me if not for the Hulk," Natasha answered, leaning down to kiss him again. "Bruce," she said as she broke the kiss, "We've both lost so much. Let's not think about that right now, and just enjoy this moment."

A nod was his only response, so Natasha decided to make certain to take his mind off sadder topics. Leaning back up, she moved to kneel beside him, her hand sliding down from his chest to the waistband of his boxers. Her hand moved inside, wrapping her fingers around his cock. He had softened slightly while they had spoken of sadder things, but a few strokes were enough to return him to full stiffness. Having re-excited him, she peeled the boxer shorts off of him, revealing his manhood to her sight for the first time.

She gazed at it appreciatively. It stood proudly, curving up towards his stomach, rising out of a thick patch of curly black hair. He wasn't huge by any means, but neither was he "puny." She guessed he was somewhere around 7" in length, and thick enough that he would fill her comfortably. It matched the rest of his body perfectly. He wasn't an exceptional physical specimen, but he was handsome, in good shape, and his sexual equipment was more than adequate without belonging in a porn film. In other words, he was real, in a way that Natasha absolutely needed right now.

"Mmmmmh," she said with a grin. "You're absolutely perfect, Dr. Banner."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope, you are everything I ever hoped you would be, and I desperately want to have you inside of me."

She threw her leg over him, shifting her hips so that instead of kneeling beside him, she was now straddling him. The length of his cock nestled perfectly between her plump pussy lips, spreading them slightly, and exposing her wetness, which left a slight sticky trail on his shaft. Rocking her hips, she slid up and down his length, enjoying the friction from where they touched without letting him slip inside her.

Natasha put her hands on his chest, lightly scratching up and down the length of his chest in time with the movement of her hips. Years of training with dance, acrobatics, and martial arts had given her exceptional body control, and she was able to slide herself across him with an agonizing slowness, designed to drive him to heights of frustration.

With her hands on his chest, she could feel his heartbeat speeding up again, but it seemed to be doing so at a gentle enough build that she wasn't worried about Bruce losing control. Still, she decided to tease him some more before bringing things to their climax.

Laying forward, she kissed him deeply, being sure to firmly press her body against his, loving the feel of his body hair tickling her skin. Bringing her legs together, she slid down the length of his body, trailing kisses as she did so. Reaching his neck, she could taste the droplets of water which hadn't dried from his shower. She kissed her way down his chest, occasionally stopping to give a brief lick, or a gentle nip. His nipples received a bit of this attention, and Natasha delighted in the way his cock twitched against her stomach as she did so.

Not for the first time, Natasha really enjoyed the gentle brush of his body hair as she moved down his body. So many of the men she had been with, at least those she had been with willingly, kept their bodies mostly hairless. Banner's hirsute skin made this whole thing encounter feel more real, more genuine, than the ones that had been purely about physical release, or those she had seduced in the name of the mission. She had been fucked many times before, but she felt that this may have been the first time she made love to a man.

Continuing down, she made sure to kiss, lick, and nibble all around his pelvis, delighting in the dip of flesh along his hip, which gave him a wonderfully sexy waistline. Although his musky scent was mouth-watering, she deliberately avoided taking his cock into her mouth, or even touching it with her lips or tongue, although she came as close as possible without doing so. His manhood throbbed and pulsed as she teased him, and he let out a frustrated groan as she pulled away, standing up at the foot of the bed.

"Nat... what are you doing?" he asked, his voice cracking from frustration.

"Shhhh," she said with a smile, "Just watch."

She walked over to the head of the bed, sliding two pillows under Bruce's head so he could see more easily, and then slowly stalked to the center of the room.

Natasha loved to dance, she always had. In the Red Room, they taught all of the girls ballet. It was an efficient way to teach body control, and it gave them a useful skill for establishing a cover identity. However, where many of the girls approached it the same as any other skill, Natasha found that not only did it come naturally to her, but it gave her a sense of serenity that few other activities were capable of.

So, she began to dance. Imagining the music of "The Swan Princess" in her mind, she began to move across the floor, her nude body fully exposed to Bruce's sight. She chose that piece specifically because of the seductive nature of some of the movements. As she pirouetted and leapt, spun and pranced, she made sure to show off her body to its best effect. Leg lifts were angled so that the inner folds of her pussy would be displayed, moisture glistening between her lips. She ensured that her breasts were proudly displayed, nipples hard with excitement, the sheen of sweat reflecting the warm hues of the setting sun coming in through the window.

Although her focus was inward, paying attention to the movements of her body, Natasha made sure to observe Bruce's reaction. She was pleased with what she saw. His eyes were locked firmly on her, gazing with a mixture of love, lust, admiration, desire, and wonder. Nor did she need to worry that her display would cool his ardor. His cock was as hard as ever, doing its own little dance as it throbbed against his pelvis.

As she came to the end of the final movement of music in her mind, she twirled herself across the room, coming to a stop directly at the foot of the bed. She gave a little bow, then asked "So, what did you think?" coyly biting her lip as she did so.

"You're magnificent," he answered.

Natasha smiled as she straddled the bed. She walked on her knees until once again she was straddling Bruce. "So are you," she said as she took his cock in hand, raised her hips, and lowered herself down, engulfing his cock in the tight, wet sheath of her pussy.

Bruce's groan of pleasure matched her own moan as she felt him sliding past her lips, filling up the cavity inside of her, rubbing delectably against her most sensitive spots. He was perfectly shaped to touch her in all the right places, and Natasha had to fight the urge to begin riding him with the vigor and passion that she knew would bring her to a climax.

Because this was about teasing him, and pleasuring him, and showing that he didn't have to fear that the Hulk would take her from him as well. There would be other times, once he was confident in his control, that she could let him unleash the beast inside - without literally unleashing the beast. For now, however, she needed to bring him to the edge of passion and over it, and simply enjoy the closeness between them.

Ever so slowly, she began to rock back and forth, allowing most of his shaft to slip out of her before reversing course and pulling him back in. Years of Kegel exercises had given her exceptional control of her interior, and as she rode him, she rippled the walls of her pussy, causing it to flutter around his cock. Each time she did so, she was rewarded with a groan from Bruce, and so she made sure to do it each time he was fully embedded within her. His eyes closed, as he focused on the physical pleasure she was giving him.

She didn't expect him to take long, if it had been as long as she suspected since the last time he had been with another person, and she wasn't far off. After a few minutes of gentle love making, Bruce began to buck his hips up against her, and she saw the tension in his arms as he began to pull against his restraints.

Natasha came to a stop, motionless, with his cock fully buried inside her. Bruce growled in displeasure, and began to thrust up with his hips in an attempt to continue the stimulation. "Shhhh, Bruce," she said, reaching out to cup his cheek. His eyes fluttered open, and she noted a green hue cast over the soulful brown she had grown to love. "Calm down," she said, leaning forward to kiss him again. "I know what you want, but you want it to be you in bed with me, not him. Stay with me."

He drew in a deep breath, closing his eyes again. When they reopened after several terrifyingly long moments, they were back to normal.

"I'm here. I'm in control. But please, no more teasing, Nat."

Natasha smiled, and gave him a wicked grin. "As you wish."

With that, Natasha began to truly ride him. She still kept it slower than she might have wished, but she was no longer trying to tease him. She wanted to drive him over the peaks of pleasure, and to erupt within her. Fully rising off him, she rocked her pelvis back and forth, causing him to slide in and out of her depths more and more rapidly, slamming back down against his hips, grinding their public bones together.

As she rode him faster, her breasts began to bounce up and down with the exertion. Natasha wrapped one arm around her, just underneath her firm tits, and keeping the bounce from becoming painful, while also bringing them more to the forefront of Bruce's attention whenever his eyes opened. She was well aware of the effect her breasts had on most men, especially as evidenced by the number of websites dedicated to tracking how far unzipped her jumpsuits were during different missions.

She heard him began to moan more rapidly, and could tell that his climax was imminent. For a moment, her training took over, and she began to moan herself, preparing to fake an orgasm for the benefit of her new lover, but then she caught herself. Bruce wasn't a target. Bruce wasn't an agent whose ego needed to be stroked. Bruce was a man she had grown to love, and she didn't want to mar their first time together with making any aspect of it artificial.

Still allowing genuine appreciative gasps and moans to slip past her lips, Natasha continued her assault against Bruce's self-control, using every trick she had gained from previous sexual partners, and moments later, she was rewarded by seeing his eyes close and his face contort in passion as he thrust up one final time, and she felt his cock twitching within her as he emptied his seed into her pussy.

Collapsing down, she lay her cheek against Bruce's chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat slow down to its more typical pace. Idly she reached up to undo the bindings around his wrists, and his arms came down around her, holding her tight.

"That was..." Bruce began, trailing off into silence.

"Left you speechless, did I, Banner?" she laughed as her hand came up to play with his chest hair, running her fingers through it, and lightly scratching his chest with her fingernails.

"A bit."

"Honestly, if you've gone without sex all these years, you had remarkable self-control. Either that or I'm losing my touch."

"Not at all. But as you can probably guess, I've got a lot of self-control."

"Of course," Natasha answered, lifting her head off his chest so she could kiss him again. As they kissed, Bruce brought his hand to the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her short, thick red hair. When they finally broke the kiss, Natasha looked at him and smiled, a genuine smile of joy and affection, which Bruce returned at first, but lost as his took on a worried expression.

"But you didn't cum, did you?"

"No, I didn't," she said, shaking her head. "But I didn't need to. I wanted to show you that you could let go without fear. You can fuck me hard until I cum with a screaming orgasm next time. Preferably when we're not in my best friend's guest room with the rest of the team downstairs."

"Still, I hate to leave you unsatisfied," Bruce said.

"I'm not," she protested, as he rolled her off of him and to her side.

"Hey, let me do this for you," he said as he placed his left hand between her muscular thighs.

"Bruce, you don't have to..."

"Stop. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." With that, Bruce Banner slipped his first two fingers within her folds, seeking out the most sensitive areas to stroke and rub as he began to pump them in and out. As he was doing this, his thumb parted her lips to center in on her clit, and he began to gently rub circles around the sensitive nub of flesh.

"Ohhhhh," Natasha moaned, surprised at how quickly his fingers found all the right spots. She looked at him, eyes half-closed in desire, but still with a questioning expression.

"I'm a doctor, remember? Nimble fingers," Bruce answered the unspoken question as he sped up the workings of his fingers inside her. Natasha was still turned on from their previous love-making, and he was working her up to a climax quickly. She closed her eyes, to more fully give herself over to the wonderful sensations he was sending through her body, the rush of pleasure going up and down her spine as her pussy pulsed around his fingers. Bruce's other hand came to hold her around shoulder, keeping her in place as he played her body like a finely tuned instrument.

As she began to reach her peak, she gasped as she suddenly felt a new sensation as Bruce had leaned down to take her left breast into his mouth. His lips pressed against her delicate breast, lightly sucking in as his teeth gently closed over her nipple, biting with just enough pressure to hit that fine line between pleasure and pain. The pleasure quickly outweighed any pain, however, as his tongue began to flick back and forth across the pebble-sized protrusions on her chest.

Between the work of his mouth on her breasts and his hand between her legs, Natasha quickly felt the walls breaking down as the sheer physical pleasure overtook her. Her moans grew louder and longer, and she knew she wasn't going to be able to keep quiet once this climax overtook her.

"Bruce, I'm going to... bozhe moi... Bruce... don't stop... ahhh... Bruce!"

Not wanting to scandalize either Clint, Laura or the kids, Natasha did her best to keep quiet as waves of pleasure from her orgasm overtook her, with little success. Feeling Bruce's finger come to her lips, to remind her to be quiet, she grabbed his hand and bit down on it as she came, her pussy clamping tight against his fingers, hips thrust hard against his hand.

The orgasm rocked through her body, radiating out from her core as aftershocks of pleasure made her shudder and shake, and for many long moments after she came, she just lay there, occasionally giving a little twitch or shudder.

She opened her mouth to gasp, and draw in oxygen for her much depleted lungs, realizing as she did so that she had drawn blood on Bruce's hand.

Wide-eyed, she looked up at him. At some point after her orgasm, he had unlatched from her breast, and he now had his head leaning against his hand, propped up on one elbow. "Did I...?"

Bruce moved his hand in between them, showing teeth marks with slight abrasions where the skin had broken. "I didn't even notice," he said with a smile.

Natasha nuzzled her head into his chest, enjoying the closeness. Then she heard it, the gentle rumble of a Quinjet landing nearby. Quinjets were meant to be nearly silent, but long experience coupled with a spy's instincts had tuned her in to its distinctive sound.

"That would be Fury," she said, sadly. "And now I really need the shower, if I didn't before."

"I guess I should get dressed and go downstairs then," Bruce said, with the same sorrow in his voice.

"I haven't changed my mind," Natasha said with determination. "After Ultron... you and me, wherever you want to go."

"Wouldn't that be something?" Bruce answered. "But for now, let's go pretend that a couple of monsters could be Avengers."

12