To Love a Psychopath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

I pointed towards a large tent where a show seemed to be starting. We weren't allowed food, and Sadie dumped the barely touched funnel cake into the trash. I shook my head, this woman was so wasteful. But she dragged me in and took a space in the front row, carelessly taking the spot a small family had their eye on. There were no seats, everyone stood for the short show.

Lights dimmed and focused on the ring, where acrobats swung. Sadie stepped in front of me and leaned against my chest. That's when I realized that she had no interest in the show. She pulled her arms into her coat and folded them behind her back, lifting the back hem and sliding her chilled hands down the front of my jeans. I let out a gasp, and grasped her around the waist. "Sadie, we're in a public place." I murmured in her ear. She chuckled and I felt her small hands wrap around my penis. Each stroke irritated the pin holes she left from her sadistic session earlier. He watched as a trapeze woman swung from the hands of her partner and flipped through the air. I held her tighter. "Nnng. Sadie, please don't do it here. I don't know if I'll be able to..."

"Just be still and shut up." she snapped. "I'm trying to watch the show." I stepped wider on either side of her feet and took a deep breath, doing my best to concentrate on the acrobats in front of me instead of her hands. But she was too good. Her fingers danced on my cock and she had me weak in the knees within minutes. I heard a young couple behind us, and could see a family to the right out of the corner of my eye.

"Sadie, I'm so close... Please wait, we can find somewhere to go..."

"Shush." was her only response. I felt my cock bulging, orgasm building in her hand. I wrapped my arms around her, buried my face in her neck as I rocked, unable to contain myself when his cock erupted in my pants. I could feel her fingers continue to stroke him, making my knee buckle. My grip on her was the only thing keeping me standing.

I moaned in her ear. "God, Sadie... thank you..." I gasped. She dug her nail into my shrinking cock, right against the tip, and I hissed. "Thank you..."

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers
12